{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

That's what I did, I manually tried to install all 3, when one didn't work I moved on to the next. It still came to 1.0 =x. Also for some reason, the Elin New NPCs keeps crashing in whiterun for some reason. Thanks for the response btw!

Okay, group together all of the Elin mod plugins and move them towards the bottom of the list.  If you have mods that alters gameplay, scripting, or certain functions of the game and those mods need to be at the very bottom, keep them there and move the Elin mods just before them.  Make sure the "Elin new body" plugin below the other Elin mods.

If there is a chance some other mod is conflicting with them, moving the Elin mods together and putting them low on the list should help.

If not, check that your other mods are not the cause by deactivating them one-by-one and checking your game.

Just ruling out conflicts with other mods.

Ok, at the moment:

1- SKSE. DONE

2- SkyUI. DONE

3- Enhanced Character Edit. DONE

4- Enhanced 3rd Person Camera. FAILED (files are hidden by the post owner)

5- Elin Race Main Pack. DONE

6- OPTIONS.

- CBBE Bodies and Textures. DONE

- UNP Bodies and Textures. SKIPPED

------

HAIRS

1- RequiredChoose what you want

- Apachii Sky Hairs v1.1a 

- Apachii Sky Hairs v1.4

- Apachii Sky Hairs v1.5  INSTALLED

2- Elin Race Hair Pack v1.1. INSTALLED(1.5)

3- Elin Race - SG Hairs Pack. INSTALLED

FOLLOWERS and ELIN NPCs 

1- Choose what you want.

- Elin Housecarls (NPC) DONE

- Elin Enemies DONE

- New Elin NPCs DONE

-I installed all the things but 3rd person camera, I hope that is not an important mod

-I've see some random Elins as guards or kids, but most of them just say "hi-yes?-hmm?" its that ok? the mod doesnt replace important files, right?

-Do I need to start a new game to play as elin?

-There is a way to recruit the Lyn(Blade&Soul) or an Elin to be my partner? how? D:

D:

That indeed fixed the whiterun problem, by grouping them together.

Great, now to find the reason for your Elin staying at adult scale.  Are you using the non-nude or nude Tera body?  The plugin for the nude body should have no affect on scaling, but I'll give it a look anyway.

Out of curiosity, if you have the Enhanced 3rd-Person Camera mod, reset the camera then uninstall it.  If it's removal has no affect, you can reinstall it.

Ok, at the moment:

1- SKSE. DONE

2- SkyUI. DONE

3- Enhanced Character Edit. DONE

4- Enhanced 3rd Person Camera. FAILED (files are hidden by the post owner)

5- Elin Race Main Pack. DONE

6- OPTIONS.

- CBBE Bodies and Textures. DONE

- UNP Bodies and Textures. SKIPPED

------

HAIRS

1- RequiredChoose what you want

- Apachii Sky Hairs v1.1a 

- Apachii Sky Hairs v1.4

- Apachii Sky Hairs v1.5  INSTALLED

2- Elin Race Hair Pack v1.1. INSTALLED(1.5)

3- Elin Race - SG Hairs Pack. INSTALLED

FOLLOWERS and ELIN NPCs 

1- Choose what you want.

- Elin Housecarls (NPC) DONE

- Elin Enemies DONE

- New Elin NPCs DONE

-I installed all the things but 3rd person camera, I hope that is not an important mod

-I've see some random Elins as guards or kids, but most of them just say "hi-yes?-hmm?" its that ok? the mod doesnt replace important files, right?

-Do I need to start a new game to play as elin?

-There is a way to recruit the Lyn(Blade&Soul) or an Elin to be my partner? how? D:

D:

Enhanced 3rd-Person Camera.  Optional, but keeps the camera view from being too high for small characters.

Enhanced 3rd Person Camera-29990-v0-9.rar

Did you install the Unofficial Skyrim Patch?  By having the "USKP Patch for Race Compatibility.esp" you need the Unofficial Skyrim Patch to prevent the game from crashing.

The Elin NPC and Enemy mod replaces some NPC that came with the game.  It also adds new Elins.  If you speak to an Elin and she says "Hello!", or "Can I help you?" and nothing else, those are the new Elins added to the game. 

If you speak to them and they give a dialogue or you get a dialogue menu, those are the vanilla game NPCs. 

The Elin NPC and Enemy mod does not change dialogue.

To recruit Rin the BnS Lyn follower, speak to her and a dialogue menu appears.  Choose the option to ask her to follow you. 

The Elin NPC followers, such as Housecarls and Aela, can be made followers in the same manner as the vanilla characters.  Speak to them, receive dialogue menu, and choose to have them as a follower.

The 3 Elin mages at College of Winterhold can be made as followers the same way.  Just speak with them and get the menu options.

Well I don't have the "Unofficial Skyrim Patch" cuz I don't even have the "USKP Patch for Race Compatibility.esp" L

Look at the new SS:

47rPm.png

But if u tell me that I need that to prevent future crashes... ON MY WAY!

-I'm really new in Skyrim, I was looking for like 30 min the store to sell stuff in a town... small town ._. IDK where the mage Elins are or  the Lyn's(B&S) place...

Well I don't have the "Unofficial Skyrim Patch" cuz I don't even have the "USKP Patch for Race Compatibility.esp" L

Look at the new SS:

47rPm.png

But if u tell me that I need that to prevent future crashes... ON MY WAY!

-I'm really new in Skyrim, I was looking for like 30 min the store to sell stuff in a town... small town ._. IDK where the mage Elins are or  the Lyn's(B&S) place...

Okay, you will not need USKP.

In Riverwood, the store merchant is located at Riverwood Traders across from blacksmith.  You can also buy and sell ingots, ores, weapons, and armors with the blacksmith.

In Whiterun, the blacksmith is located near front gate within Whiterun.  The store merchant is called Belathor's General Store.  After passing through the Whiterun gates, walk up the main path to the area with the water well in middle and merchants nearby.  Belathor's store is first house on the right side.

The Elin mages are located at the Mage's College in Winterhold.  There is a library called the Arcanaeum.  The mages will be found in the library.  Look at your map, Winterhold is located North-East (top-right) of the map.

The Lyn follower is located at the Winking Skeever Inn within Solitude.  Solitude is located North-West (top-left) of the map.  The Winking Skeever is the first building on the left after you enter the city gates.

I see... now I need to look for the spanish name for that locations but no problem I'll be fine... :D

Just another question, I used the "showracemenu" console command to change my character's race into Elin... default characters starts as male... I changed to female (no visible changes but the game crashes when I turned on male again from menu)

Now I'm playing as Elin Female character(changed race)... but... there is something I don't like ... its about how the armor looks on my Elin... Specialy the iron helmet...

-There is any cool mod that replaces how the skyrim's armor looks on Elins, every armor?

I installed the "Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSets" mod but there is no changes on my character? Im missing something?

I have the Skyrim with no DLC, just the official patch 1.9 (lazy to add the dawnguard, heartfire and dragonborn DLC xD)

When changing the race of your current character, you run into problems.  You loose your earned skills and perks because when changing your race, the character is reset.  If you need or want to change your race, it's best done very early in game.  What you lose is minimal and can easily be regained.

The Elins are female only.  The "male" is a placeholder and changing from male to female to male can cause problems.

The Elins can wear helmets, but lose their hair just like other races.  They can wear hoods, but looks terrible because the head clips through the hood.  So far, the only hood that fits and comes with a wig (to add hair) is the Hunting Grounds Outfit.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30466

If you see the pic on the Elin Race page in the Download Section, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/301-new-sg-hair-pack-wip-tera-elin-race/ , that is my Elin wearing the Hunting Ground Outfit.

Other armors that are based on Tera armors, particularly Elin armors, and fit the CBBE body are the Fox6000 armors.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19325-foxarmors-merged/

SCREENSHOTS

http://www.4shared.com/dir/K7YCYEfI/Fox6000.html

They change the body and you lose the Elin "look", but they fit.

"Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSets are for the Tera Body.  The Tera Body is included with the main package.  If you want to use the Tera Body, do not install the CBBE or UNP bodies.

The Elins from the TERA game don't wear helmets.  If you wear armors that came from the Tera game, they should have invisible helmets or provide some way to still give perks for wearing complete light or heavy armors.  That is how it is.

Oh... well I unstalled the CBBE thing and nothing changed... is the "Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSet" for specifics armor or its changed ALL armors from Skyrim?

BTW everything else is working well atm ;D

spanish text:

hola jisn yo tambien hablo español, soy de argentina asi que quisas puedas entenderme mas facilmente

la conversiones de las armaduras vanilla (vanilla es el termino utilizado para referirse a las cosas que vienen de fabrica del juego) al cuerpo de tera no reemplaza nada es una armadura aparte, para obtenerla creo que que hay que usar la consola

solo escribes help elinblades por si quieres la armadura de los cuchillas, busca el nombre de la armadura (en ingles) apretando av pag y re pag

despues pones player.additem (codigo que te salio) (cantidad que quieres) y ya tendras tu armadura.

Aun asi estoy trabajando en fusionarlas (merge) al fox shop

por cierto leyendo algunos mensajes anteriores puedes encontrar al vendedor en Cause Boscoso

Las Magas elins en el colegio de Hibernalia mas bien en el arcaneum la puerta a la derecha del salon de los elementos

Y la Lynn en el Skeever Travieso en Soledad

Por cierto para cambiar la raza mas facilmente recomiendo que uses esto ya que no resetea los stats

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20394/?

Saludos y bienvenido al modding de skyrim XD

@PsychoMachina:

I know some of the children grown in size when doing an adult animation this happened even with those creepy vanilla childrens, but i never had a problem with the elin, anyway i will test again with ECE

also i finished to fix all fox armors, stats are useful now and all can be improved, also merged the elin maid and the elin vanilla set to fox shop, but fox6000 released a new armor recently

it will be a good idea to include it?

(again sorry my english)

@Smokermegadrive

The latest one I got is Fox 29. fox 29.7z

If you want to include that one then, of course, go ahead.  I have not heard from AbleMan and I doubt he will provide any additions to the merged armors, so I'll wait for the Fox 29 addition and upload the Fox Shop/merged armors to the Elin post.

I have seen the Elin npcs change scale when initiating certain animations (forges, sleeping on beds, leaning on counters, etc.) and I believe this started with the last Skyrim update.  It never happened before that.  I can tolerate the growing and shrinking during the animation events, it's when they get stuck at adult size that annoys me.

I was thinking about looking into HDT Highheels System to help with the animations for small-scale playable characters such as raising the pc when using the enchantment table or when smithing.  Something to add to my To-Do list.

Oh... well I unstalled the CBBE thing and nothing changed... is the "Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSet" for specifics armor or its changed ALL armors from Skyrim?

BTW everything else is working well atm ;D

spanish text:

hola jisn yo tambien hablo español, soy de argentina asi que quisas puedas entenderme mas facilmente

la conversiones de las armaduras vanilla (vanilla es el termino utilizado para referirse a las cosas que vienen de fabrica del juego) al cuerpo de tera no reemplaza nada es una armadura aparte, para obtenerla creo que que hay que usar la consola

solo escribes help elinblades por si quieres la armadura de los cuchillas, busca el nombre de la armadura (en ingles) apretando av pag y re pag

despues pones player.additem (codigo que te salio) (cantidad que quieres) y ya tendras tu armadura.

Aun asi estoy trabajando en fusionarlas (merge) al fox shop

por cierto leyendo algunos mensajes anteriores puedes encontrar al vendedor en Cause Boscoso

Las Magas elins en el colegio de Hibernalia mas bien en el arcaneum la puerta a la derecha del salon de los elementos

Y la Lynn en el Skeever Travieso en Soledad

Por cierto para cambiar la raza mas facilmente recomiendo que uses esto ya que no resetea los stats

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20394/?

Saludos y bienvenido al modding de skyrim XD

A pues si me dices que tengo que usar comandos de consola, pues yo no los conozco los del mod =/ ... igual yo me rendí y estoy usando mi personaje normal de Skyrim... eso fue porque tenia un error con la camara en 3ra persona bastante incomodo... el punto de mira esta muy arriba del verdadero punt ode mira al interactuar... no se si me entiendas... algo asi

en camara de 1ra persona cuando apunto a algo, ejemplo un queso en una mesa, normal, el queso esta en el centro del  punto de mira(el circulo en medio de la pantalla para apuntar y eso)

ahora, sin moverme, pero cambiando la pantalla en 3ra persona, el punto de mira se mueve demasiado hacia arriba, y a la hora de interactuar en 3ra persona es realmente incomodo..

A la Lyn la consegui, habia un sistema de transporte por 20 oros me mandaba a Solitude y de alli la busque y listo. Muy OP la verdad esa Lyn xD

What are the console command for the "Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSet"? :D

xx = the load order of "ElinRace_TERAcostume_PC_Event_02A.esp".

Here are the commands to obtain each piece of the maid outfit.

Headband = help circlet 4

player.additem xx004E1C 1

Dress = help armor 4

player.additem xx000D69 1

Gloves = help gauntlet 4

player.additem xx000D68 1

Shoes/Stockings = help boot 4

player.additem xx002301 1

xx = the load order of "ElinRace_TERAcostume_PC_Event_02A.esp".

Here are the commands to obtain each piece of the maid outfit.

Headband = help circlet 4

player.additem xx004E1C 1

Dress = help armor 4

player.additem xx000D69 1

Gloves = help gauntlet 4

player.additem xx000D68 1

Shoes/Stockings = help boot 4

player.additem xx002301 1

Uhm... I opened the console and I put "xx" but nothings happens...

I don't mind about the maid outfit, I dont have that mod btw, I have the "Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSet" mod. As Smokermegadrive said, I need to "summon" the armors using "player.additem ITEM_ID ITEM_Q." but IDK what are all the armors ID inside the Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSet mod ._.

Sorry for being so ... noob

Sorry, my mistake, but if you do decide to install the maid outfit, you use those commands.  Also, the load order is this.

post-64505-0-46454600-1377133440_thumb.jpg

xx = the number/number or number/letter combination.  Replace the "xx" with the load order # when using the "player.additem" command.

The Tera Body armors should replace the vanilla armors.  These are what they replace.

post-64505-0-84393900-1377133612_thumb.jpg

I don't know about using commands to "summon" armor, but you use the same commands to obtain the outfits.

help <armor piece> 4

<armor piece> = "helmet", "cuirass", "gauntlet", or "boot".

EXAMPLE:

help helmet 4

help cuirass 4

help gauntlet 4

help boot 4

Look for the Item ID which is 8 digits long.  The first two is the load order of the Tera Body vanilla armor mod.

Then you use the player.additem <Item ID> 1 to add the armor piece to your inventory.

Well, I tried the "help helmet 4" and stuff ... shows anything... I need the itemid to create the item using the game console...

"help elin" a LOT of lines about npcs... nothing for items

"help elin helmet/armor/steel/blades/anything" error

well... I think I'll keep playing skyrim normaly.... thanks a lot for the help D;

Fox Merged 2

https://mega.co.nz/#!AQxzXTRK!Vls16F3gRfzTVvZ9y9e_glC0tlkxadTVi4gMkf184xA

Update Files (use only if you downloaded the previous Fox Merged 2 version)

https://mega.co.nz/#!5cYQmQyQ!ZfqfXWZuEDf1xRF671mHST_kSBxieuoL6X5BcO0DPV0

This is a merged and edited plugin for most of the armor from fox6000 that was included in the previous version of elin race as well at the new elins armors
All armors are now available on Fox Shop (Vendor or Barrel just outside of the shop) and Smithing Forge (with required perks)

Installation:

NMM:
Go to the mod tab and click on the "Add mod from file" button, then activate the mod (usually added on unassigned folder)

Manual:
Just Drop the Data folder in the skyrim root folder, overwrite when prompted and activate the esp with skyrim launcher

Updating:
Drop the Data folder in the skyrim root folder, overwrite when prompted

Changelog:

2013 August 23
-Added Fox30 set armor (use the pants only with fox 30b armor)
-Changed materials requeriments for some armors
-Changed armor rating and armor type for Fox29 Scarf, Elin Maid Headress and Fox 20 Circlets Set to no armor and have 0 defense points (mostly for mage who like to use the mage armor perk and to use with any type of armor specialization)

2013 August 22

-Armor rating were changed to be more useful on later stages in the game, Light Armor have the same rate as Glass and Heavy Armor as Daedric rate
-All armors are now craftable on smithing forge and can be improved on workbench (except for some clothes of the vanilla elin set, the scarf from fox 29 and circlets from fox 20)
-Elin PC_Event_02A renamed to Elin Maid Clothes
-Most armors are now Light Armor, except for Fox 23 and Fox 26 Set, manly to make more sense that a gym outfit had a daedric rate lol
-Fox Clothes were removed, because there already exist two similar armors with slightly same textures i removed the meshes and all entries of the armor from this plugin but i was not able to track the texture files

Issues:
-Fox 29b armor and Fox 30 pants have some meshes issue with slightly broken and invisible parts on the lower body (not so serious but noticeable)
it's seem that the unaltered mod still have this issue

Credits to:
PsychoMachina for doing this awesome and cute race
Fox6000 and The Author of the Elin Maid for making the armors
Ableman for making the original merged plugin, that i used for start point to this mod

To Do:

-Make an optional AntiCheat version: Remove the barrel outside the shop and maybe put in the fox shop basement, will require a key to access the jail were the chest is located
-Find more heavy looking armors
-Optimize textures (if needed)

Also this is my first public mod maybe i had made some mistakes, so have a little of patience, i had tested the plugin a bit and i haven't encountered any problem for the moment

(and sorry my english)

Great, now to find the reason for your Elin staying at adult scale.  Are you using the non-nude or nude Tera body?  The plugin for the nude body should have no affect on scaling, but I'll give it a look anyway.

Out of curiosity, if you have the Enhanced 3rd-Person Camera mod, reset the camera then uninstall it.  If it's removal has no affect, you can reinstall it.

Using the nude Tera Body atm, and nope, no 3rd-Person camera. I have an Elin follower that's my little assassin lol.

Well here it is

Fox Merged

https://mega.co.nz/#!sMJwQbTQ

This is a merged and edited plugin for most of the armor from fox6000 that was included in the previous version of elin race as well at the new elins armors

All armors are now available on Fox Shop (Vendor or Barrel just outside of the shop) and Smithing Forge (with required perks)

Installation:

NMM:

Go to the mod tab and click on the "Add mod from file" button, then activate the mod (usually added on unassigned folder)

Manual:

Just Drop the Data folder in the skyrim root folder, overwrite when prompted and activate the esp with skyrim launcher

Changes:

-Armor rating were changed to be more useful on later stages in the game, Light Armor have the same rate as Glass and Heavy Armor as Daedric rate

-All armors are now craftable on smithing forge and can be improved on workbench (except for some clothes of the vanilla elin set, the scarf from fox 29 and circlets from fox 20)

-Elin PC_Event_02A renamed to Elin Maid Clothes

-Most armors are now Light Armor, except for Fox 23 and Fox 26 Set, manly to make more sense that a gym outfit had a daedric rate lol

-Fox Clothes were removed, because there already exist two similar armors with slightly same textures i removed the meshes and all entries of the armor from this plugin but i was not able to track the texture files

Issues:

-Fox 29b armor have some meshes issue with slightly broken and invisible parts on the lower body (not so serious but noticeable)

it's seem that the unaltered mod still have this issue

Credits to:

PsychoMachina for doing this awesome and cute race

Fox6000 and The Author of the Elin Maid for making the armors

Ableman for making the original merged plugin, that i used for start point to this mod

Also this is my first public mod maybe i had made some mistakes, so have a little of patience, i had tested the plugin a bit and i haven't encountered any problem for the moment

(and sorry my english)

It's weird, I have a fox 30 file. I can't remember where I got them. 

Thanks Nihilism, I forgot I have that one.

Thanks Smokermegadrive, but when I went to download it, Mega is telling me I need to enter the decryption key.

post-64505-0-76566100-1377165380_thumb.jpg

I think you didn't or weren't able to enter the full link. 

Here is how you add a link from Mega or any encrypted links to a post here in LL.

post-64505-0-82347600-1377165861_thumb.jpg