{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Well the elins are part of the Girls of Tera mod (I think). Psychomachina is just currently working on the elins: v1, v2, and v3 respectively. As said by Psycho, v1 will be the most elin looking of all, v3 is the human elins and v2 is the cross between them. 

I got sidetracked with the Monlis then made some changes with the Elin to address the scaling/camera problems (still needs work) and then there is the skeletons which should make better use of the ECE options and replace the DSpSoB option, but the complex node edits that give her that Elin figure is also the cause of weapons being misaligned so I'm goin to have to see about making CBBE and UNP bodies close to the Tera bodies which may or may not work without introducing new problems...(deep breath)....

So what's new with you.

Thanks Nihilism, I forgot I have that one.

Thanks Smokermegadrive, but when I went to download it, Mega is telling me I need to enter the decryption key.

attachicon.gifmega.JPG

I think you didn't or weren't able to enter the full link. 

Here is how you add a link from Mega or any encrypted links to a post here in LL.

attachicon.gifscreen.JPG

oh i see, try this one then

https://mega.co.nz/#!sMJwQbTQ!IbxpDhwk7gtUMbPhyE7qPTlc_PAz-ldffdohuZoSCYY

Wait, didn't you make a body based off cbbe/unp [i think it was cbbe] that had the generous hips, small breasts and looked all elin-like, while somewhat compatible with most vanilla stuff? I think it was made with bodyslide?

I'm really sure i remember seeing a great pic of these "tweaked" elins. Either way, i'm just hoping for any release - i'm not even working on my own mod properly yet, which means i should learn a thing or two from you xD

Keep going, we're counting on you, PsyMa :3

Thanks Nihilism, I forgot I have that one.

Thanks Smokermegadrive, but when I went to download it, Mega is telling me I need to enter the decryption key.

attachicon.gifmega.JPG

I think you didn't or weren't able to enter the full link. 

Here is how you add a link from Mega or any encrypted links to a post here in LL.

attachicon.gifscreen.JPG

oh i see, try this one then

https://mega.co.nz/#!sMJwQbTQ!IbxpDhwk7gtUMbPhyE7qPTlc_PAz-ldffdohuZoSCYY

Thanks Smokermegadrive,  the link works.  If you don't have it, here's Fox 30, if you don't mind doing an update.

fox 30.7z

Would it be fine with you if I add your link to the first post?

Wait, didn't you make a body based off cbbe/unp [i think it was cbbe] that had the generous hips, small breasts and looked all elin-like, while somewhat compatible with most vanilla stuff? I think it was made with bodyslide?

I'm really sure i remember seeing a great pic of these "tweaked" elins. Either way, i'm just hoping for any release - i'm not even working on my own mod properly yet, which means i should learn a thing or two from you xD

Keep going, we're counting on you, PsyMa :3

I deleted that when I was making all new presets that became the Venus body.  I can recreate the CBBE Elin preset, but I never made any for UNP so I'll be spending some time making that one.

Thanks Smokermegadrive,  the link works.  If you don't have it, here's Fox 30, if you don't mind doing an update.

attachicon.giffox 30.7z

Would it be fine with you if I add your link to the first post?

I made the mod to share so yeah do whatever you want with it XD

I downloaded the set but i still have the invisible gap issue like fox 29b, still this set will we added

also i had found a set of old elins armors

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fw5tjdqjg5hotiz/Tera_Elin_Pack-TeraElinFullPack.rar

they come with masks, i might delete this and add to the fox shop but i will think about this after doing some test

Well i might scrap the addition of the older elins armors i have a problem

BYggKqr.jpg

theres an annoying gap between the neck

also there a duplicated neck

FQ8hJed.jpg

less noticeable but still there

it's seem those armors wasn't made to be used without the helment and that's is a shame because these are pretty good armors
i tried to fix NifSkope but i have no luck, also i don't know anything about modelling lol

anyways, anyone have a suggestion before i give up with this?

(sorry my english again)

I'll have a look, I'm not sure if a body model was used or the body is just as much the armor as the armors themselves.  In other words, if there are no separate body model then the only solution is to start up Blender or 3d Max to remove the body parts and alter the armor to use a particular body, maybe Tera body.

I have a hodgepodge collection of the older Elin armos.  I'll try them in my game, but I can't say for certain if the results would be any better.

EDIT

I'm going to try editing the skeletons to reposition the Elin's head.  The Elin skeletons are highly edited and seeing as those old armors were meant to be used by the vanilla race to cosplay as an Elin, there is a possibility the neck gap can easily be fixed.

I was looking through some old files and found, I think, the original Elin armors.  They are no different then what you are using.  Either the "body" is part of the armor piece or the body and armor is one complete piece.  There is a neck because the helmet does not have one.  That could be why there is a neck gap when equipping the old armor with the new head which has a neck.

FoxMerged 2 Update:

New Standalone File:
https://mega.co.nz/#!AQxzXTRK!Vls16F3gRfzTVvZ9y9e_glC0tlkxadTVi4gMkf184xA

Update Files (use only if you downloaded the older version of Foxmerged 2):
https://mega.co.nz/#!5cYQmQyQ!ZfqfXWZuEDf1xRF671mHST_kSBxieuoL6X5BcO0DPV0

Changes:

-Added Fox30 set armor (use the pants only with fox 30b armor)
-Changed materials requeriments for some armors
-Changed armor rating and armor type for Fox29 Scarf, Elin Maid Headress and Fox 20 Circlets Set to no armor and have 0 defense points (mostly for mage who like to use the mage armor perk and to use with any type of armor specialization)

Issues:

-Same small gap in the fox 30 pants like fox29b armors

Edit: Edited previous post with the information
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-foxshop-2-tera-elin-race/?p=482614

Hello, the mod looks great but I seem to have an issue: I recently switched over from CotS and seem to be having some issue with the hands/wrist seam with the character. For some reason, the wrist seems to shrink into the hand whenever I don armor that doesn't cover up the location (Even the specialized armors from the mod and the work by Smokermegadrive and has minor clipping on vanilla armors that do cover the wrist.

I was curious as to if this was a skeleton issue on my end? Because I did a fresh reinstall to switch over to Elin's instead of changing race from CotS and can't seem to figure out what's causing it.

Thanks for your time and hard work! :3

Hello RadQueenNukette

Armors have a body model that will replace the character's body mesh when the armor is worn.  Unless those armors are made specifically for a particular body (such as the ones used by the Elins) there will be seams or gaps at the wrist and ankles.   The CotS armors are for flat-chest or small-chest UNP bodies.  The Fox6000 armors are CBBE, most being for the CBBE Slim body.  The skeletons play a minor part.

Only the Tera body has armors that will fit without creating seams or gaps.  Those armors are the vanilla armor replacers and the Elin maid outfit.  Btw, the latest Fox Shop 2.1 contains not only the Fox armors, but also the Tera body armors and maid outfit.

If you are using the bodies from the CBBE or UNP Elin body replacer packs, the best solution for now is to wear gloves or wristbands.  Some of the Fox6000 armors have decorative bracelets and should fix the wrist seam even when worn with a different Fox armor.

Hello RadQueenNukette

Armors have a body model that will replace the character's body mesh when the armor is worn.  Unless those armors are made specifically for a particular body (such as the ones used by the Elins) there will be seams or gaps at the wrist and ankles.   The CotS armors are for flat-chest or small-chest UNP bodies.  The Fox6000 armors are CBBE, most being for the CBBE Slim body.  The skeletons play a minor part.

Only the Tera body has armors that will fit without creating seams or gaps.  Those armors are the vanilla armor replacers and the Elin maid outfit.  Btw, the latest Fox Shop 2.1 contains not only the Fox armors, but also the Tera body armors and maid outfit.

If you are using the bodies from the CBBE or UNP Elin body replacer packs, the best solution for now is to wear gloves or wristbands.  Some of the Fox6000 armors have decorative bracelets and should fix the wrist seam even when worn with a different Fox armor.

Alright, thank you very much for the speedy response. I did a clean install from the CotS mods so I figured they wouldn't work. Thank you again for your work and quick reply! =3

No problem.  I'm currently working on new skeleton and body options.  My biggest obstacle is maintaining the Elin shape without causing problems with weapon misalignments that are plaguing the current skeletons.

I'm also working on Elin v2 so the new skeletons and bodies need to work with both versions.