Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

{2017 Feb 22 - Elin Voice Complete Fixed} Tera Elin Race

race Tera Elin unp cbbe followers replacers replacer

• Please log in to reply
2333 replies to this topic

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

uhm,where i can find elin maid costume ?.?

and the apachi hair doesnt work for me,even though i have Apachi hair 1.5 full installed @@~!

Hello Conkec1993

http://www.loverslab...tera-elin-race/

When you click on the green DOWNLOAD button, you will be directed to the files available from the download manager.  Look for "Armor_TeraBody_ElinMaidCostume.7z".

Try these to make the Apachii hairs appear.

-  Deactivate the Apachii Sky Hairs plugin and only use the Elin-Apachii Hairs plugin.

-  Move the Elin-Apachii plugin higher in the load order.

-  Reinstall the Apachii hairs manually then do the same with the Elin-Apachii Hairs files.  Extract the Elin hair pack and look for the Apachii 1.5 folder.  Inside is the Elin hairs plugin and a Meshes folder.  Copy and paste both to your Data folder.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

conkec1993

conkec1993

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

thanks for your reply,PsychoMachina.Now it just work perfectly :D ,and about the ElinMaidCostume mod,i mean i cant find it inside the game :D.

Anyway,keep up your great work ! ♥(ノ´∀`)

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

Okay, I misinterpreted what you said.  The maid outfit can only be obtained with console commands.

xx = the load order of "ElinRace_TERAcostume_PC_Event_02A.esp".

You need to type the "help <item> 4" command and use the Page Up key to scroll through the list until you reach the <ARMO> listing.  Each piece of clothing has a name similar to the name of the plugin (if I remember correctly).  The first two digits of the Item ID is where the maid outfit is listed in your load order (example:  if the plugin is #30 on your load order then the item ID would begin with "30" as in "30004E1C").

Here are the commands to obtain each piece of the maid outfit.

Headband = help circlet 4

player.additem xx004E1C 1

Dress = help armor 4

player.additem xx000D69 1

Gloves = help gauntlet 4

player.additem xx000D68 1

Shoes/Stockings = help boot 4

player.additem xx002301 1

EDIT

Added the instructions in the first post under UPDATE.

davidqiu

davidqiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Im still having problems with getting the ahri armour to work. I checked again and it doesn't seem like the armour is in game. Also im having a problem with the sound. For some reason when i install the sound, it still sound like the elin character has an older female voice, I treid making a new character and that didnt help at all.

neko_chan

neko_chan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Awesome mod.

Love using it.

Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Im still having problems with getting the ahri armour to work. I checked again and it doesn't seem like the armour is in game. Also im having a problem with the sound. For some reason when i install the sound, it still sound like the elin character has an older female voice, I treid making a new character and that didnt help at all.

Try the SoftVoice, it was the only one that worked for me.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

Here is a batch file to put the Ahri outfit into your inventory.  You need to do the following for this to work.

1. Move Ahri.esp 15th in the load order.  You can verify by counting from the top of the list starting with "00" until you reached the "15" position on the list.  This is where you need to have Ahri.esp.
  2. Install this text file in your Skyrim folder (not the Data folder). 
  3. Start game, load your save and when you have control of your character, open the game console and type (without quotations) "bat ahri".

You shoud see messages stating the Ahri clothes are being added to your inventory.

If you see errors after running "bat ahri", you need to verify the Ahri plugin is 15th in the load order.  Another problem is the clothes are not being loaded into your game.  Check that Ahri.esp is active, other than that, something (another mod?) is preventing the Ahri mod from loading.

davidqiu

davidqiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Nihilism can you put a link to where i can download the softvoice?

Thanks

Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Here is the link for Elin Voices. It was in the old thread.

http://www.mediafire.../Elin_Voices.7z

davidqiu

davidqiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

do i have to create a new character for the voice to work or does it just work?

asdeew11

asdeew11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Elin's voice does not sound this normal?

Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

do i have to create a new character for the voice to work or does it just work?

Yes I think so. It was the same for me but try if it will work even in a saved game.

ZigNewton

ZigNewton

Connoisseur of all things Jiggly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Problem

NMM Won't let me install the hair pack. Everything else installed just fine.

I keep getting this error message as soon as the prep stage of installation completes.

"A problem occurred during install:

The element 'installStep' has invalid child element 'optionalFileGroups'.

The mod was not installed."

I have Apachii's 1.5 Full hair mod...

Am I doing something wrong, or forgetting something?

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

Hello ZigNewton

There is probably an error with the installer coding.  I'll fix that and maybe make some changes with the Elin-Apachii hairs. 

ZigNewton

ZigNewton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Oh good, I thought it was me again :D

I appreciate your hard work, I'll test it out once it's posted.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

UPDATE - Elin Hair Packs v1.1

• Fixed the installation scripts.
  • Fixed a problem with Elin-Apachii hair 1.5 conflicting with 1.1a.
  • Elin-Apachii plugins renamed for easier identification when viewing the load order.

ZigNewton

ZigNewton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Thank you!

A couple of lesser things I ran into was the Main package didn't include ElinRace.esm. Turns out I had to get it from your "(very) optional" Patches and drop it in manually (and the script just to be safe). You may want to check on the install scripts for the "(very) optional" package too, they didn't go into the Data and/or scripts folders when I used NMM to Install, even though the install menu appeared to work just fine. Also toss in a copy of ElinRace.esm into the Main package and you should be good I think.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

The main package has 6 different masterfile options.  The problem is they are not being installed.  I rewrote the script 3 times, but still they won't install.  The same would apply to the patches. 

I'm wondering if the type of file is the reason (masterfile) because I rewrote the script exactly like the one I did for the Little Monli which uses a plugin.

In the meantime, anyone having problems with installing the main package and very optional patches using NMM, you will need to install them manually until I get this sorted out.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

UPDATE - Elin Race Main Pack v1.1

The latest main package fixed the following issues:

1. Masterfile options will now install when using NMM.
  2. Added a plugin to allow the Tera Body nude option to be playable.
  3. Now you have the option to choose between default non-nude Tera Body and nude Tera Body.

Known Bugs

1- When using the non-nude Tera body, the hands and feet do not textually match the body (I'm guessing the normal maps are the cause).  This has been fixed for the nude body option (might be some slight seams).

To Do

1- Fixing the non-playable race pack.

UPDATE 2

I have removed the non-playable options because of major problems.  I'm not providing any fixes anytime soon since this is not needed for the the race to work.  If you installed the non-playable, Elin masterfiles and the Elin npcs are vanishing, replace the masterfile with the "playable" option or go ahead and reinstall the main pack along with any other Elin mods like the custom body replacer and Elin NPC and Enemy files.

Tathor

Tathor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Can you please make a video for installing the mod? I try to install this mod since 5 days and all time the mod didnt work or the game crashes i dont know what im doing wrong. ;(

I want this mod for skyrim. I play tera too and play only Elin. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: race, Tera, Elin, unp, cbbe, followers, replacers, replacer