{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

• 9 months later...

I don't know why I haven't seen this in the comments, but my eyes are old.  Can someone tell me if the Elin Race is a separate, standalone set of characters, say for the SRX Elin Followers, or is it a complete replacement for all Skyrim characters?  I'd really prefer to just have followers, like the SRX group of Elin followers.  Thanks!!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello i legit reply for the first time for this. the ElinRace anim didn't work idk which is the problem but Elin just having t pose. Elinrace 2 still safe tho. 

FNIS return Animevent MT_DUMMY for Elinrace and Elin2 for some reason. Hope this thread is still replied

• 1 month later...

Hi again, another problem with the voices.

Recently i started another playthought, and when i tried messing up with the elin voices i came across an... unintended bug.

You see, the elin voices folder have in theory 9 sounds for power attacks and 6 for normal attacks but this new elin only was using 5 of the power attacks and 2 of the normal ones. This new elin have been created with the version2 of the race voice, however my older elin (started her like 5 or 6 years ago) with the old race voice was able to use all of them.

After some testing i found out that the old ElinRaceVoice, the one that uses the script, makes your elin use all those sounds. You can load and save and existing game wih it, switch to the version 2 again, and all the sounds will remain.

It is a minor detail but i do not know if this was the intention of this sentence "The v2 upgrade uses a different plugin than what is included with the main packages. After installation, you MUST DELETE this file: ElinRaceVoice.esp".

PD: There is another bug, voices when blocking with less than 30% stamina are not modified.

Have a good day.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, hevensdragon10025661 said:

Using the npc and enemy replacer, and am trying to figure out what enemies are replaced by the enemy.esp and what ones by the enemynr.esp. Is there a list anywhere? What does the nr even stand for? 

Easiest way is simply load your entire mod list into xedit, and check both esp and see what they replace.  Although from what I remember you only need enemy.esp or enemynr/esp, though it would be easy enough to find out if you do what I suggested.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

uhm idiot question all elin animations dont work more - lol one day paf , i have delet any file ?

is the second  time i have tis shit, , litle help please for make all animations work ? i have replace all , but nothing change kkk

Edited by lafo
  • 4 months later...

This is what makes the mod bad, due to their height in relation to what you mentioned in beds and other furniture inside houses, they are completely submerged below the floor.
I tested it here and it only worked in external areas, inside the houses there was a general bug, they disappeared, and only came back in external areas.
Once I tried to make my character with a height like this, it was terrible, the game does not recognize your character on the map as an adult but as a child.
The measurement for an adult is 1.0 to 0.9.5, so playing below that is a general bug.

On 2024/2/23 at AM8點27分, Moricano said:

這就是該模組不好的原因,因為它們的高度相對於您提到的房屋內的床和其他家具而言,它們完全淹沒在地板以下。
我在這裡測試了它,它只在外部區域起作用,在房子內部有一個普遍的錯誤,它們消失了,只在外部區域回來。
有一次我試圖讓我的角色有這樣的高度,這很糟糕,遊戲無法辨識地圖上你的角色是成年人,而是小孩。
成人的測量值是 1.0 到 0.9.5,所以低於這個值玩遊戲是一個普遍的錯誤。

use this
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32010