{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

8 hours ago, Mogeka said:

i have a problema, every time elin's voices plays the game shuts down.

Please Help Me.

The crash happens when the game tries to play a missing voice file.  Just install or reinstall the voice pack update.  If the game still crashes try adding the missing files by installing the voice files manually. 

Extract the archive file, open the MAIN folder, and copy the SOUND folder to where you currently have the Elin voice pack installed.  Allow overwriting of the previously installed files.

Now choose a Throw Voice replacer option, open the folder and copy the SOUND files to where you have the Elin voices installed.  Allow overwriting if prompted.

thanks, it has worked :D.

It seems that it was in a format called very weird when it was extracted in NEXUS MOD, how weird...

Anyway, I have a new problem ...

When I install the CBBE the body of the character appears invisible with blue hands ...

Surely this problem has happened to others ...

Sorry for that...

4 hours ago, Mogeka said:

thanks, it has worked :D.

It seems that it was in a format called very weird when it was extracted in NEXUS MOD, how weird...

Anyway, I have a new problem ...

When I install the CBBE the body of the character appears invisible with blue hands ...

Surely this problem has happened to others ...

Sorry for that...

invisible body = missing meshes.

Blue hands = missing textures.

Reinstall the Elin CBBE body.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, PsychoMachina

Is there any patch of Elin Race? or related ESP Mods? (Like NPC, Enemy, Summom...)

Well, I don't have any bugs but some mods are updated from 2017 to now.

(Ex : ECE updated from 1.4 to 1.5 [ECEE included], XPMSE is 4.31 [Lighter] )

I expect bug fixes (which I can't notified) and something new functions about Elin races. 

P.S

I also know that many modders are busy in Real Life (And I see some mods that had bugs are not updated since 9 months.)

Maybe it is rude to asking updates, but someone ask it if the mod is not abandoned. 

Skyrim20190104_17.10.01.jpg

@angelwei

Here are the Ninja outfits, both black and pink.  They are for the default Elin body *ONLY*, can be crafted, tempered, and (maybe, not yet tested) can be enchanted.

EDIT:  The outfits are crafted at the Tanning rack and I made the outfit upgrade-able with the Arcane Blacksmith perk.  If you want a lesser perk, like Steel, let me know.

Need to do:

[ ] fix the stockings clipping when in combat stance.

[ ] bake better normal maps.

[ ] Skyrim Special Edition version.

Additionally, this mod will continuously update as I add more outfits, accessories, weapons, level lists, and unique merchant(s).

Elin Haute Couture

TeraElin_Haute_Couture_v01_20190320.7z

Spoiler

1891688084_20190320_Armor_PCEvent18-18B.jpg.a0a1029f36c55cfd1c7b35a4f47445c2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE - 2019 April 07

Released version 0.1B.

Bug Fix

• Neck gap when reducing weight or possibly give to Elin NPC with weight lower than '100'....FIXED; plugin was missing flags that allowed weight-sliders for females.

New

Better normals (maybe a matter of opinion).  Does not diminish the angles of the mesh due to being low-poly.

Min-weight meshes for each article of clothing.  Original (version 0.1) only had the max-weight meshes.

To Do

Higher-poly meshes to  reduce the sharp angles and blocky appearance.

TeraElin_Haute_Couture_v01b.7z

On 3/21/2019 at 4:50 AM, PsychoMachina said:

@angelwei

Here are the Ninja outfits, both black and pink.  They are for the default Elin body *ONLY*, can be crafted, tempered, and (maybe, not yet tested) can be enchanted.

EDIT:  The outfits are crafted at the Tanning rack and I made the outfit upgrade-able with the Arcane Blacksmith perk.  If you want a lesser perk, like Steel, let me know.

Need to do:

[ ] fix the stockings clipping when in combat stance.

[ ] bake better normal maps.

[ ] Skyrim Special Edition version.

Additionally, this mod will continuously update as I add more outfits, accessories, weapons, level lists, and unique merchant(s).

Elin Haute Couture

TeraElin_Haute_Couture_v01_20190320.7z 10.29 MB · 5 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

1891688084_20190320_Armor_PCEvent18-18B.jpg.a0a1029f36c55cfd1c7b35a4f47445c2.jpg

You have finished the clothes, great! thank you very much!
I just tested it in Skyirm LE and found that this MOD can work completely on Skyirm LE, but this MOD seems to be unable to use Bodyslide to modify it, which is a pity, but thank you very much.

On 3/22/2019 at 2:15 PM, angelwei said:

You have finished the clothes, great! thank you very much!
I just tested it in Skyirm LE and found that this MOD can work completely on Skyirm LE, but this MOD seems to be unable to use Bodyslide to modify it, which is a pity, but thank you very much.

The default Elin body is neither CBBE nor UNP and bodyslide uses those as base meshes to apply the morphs.  To modify the default Elin body with the bodyslide sliders would entail creating all of the morphs and XML files for a base Elin body mesh.

You can try replacing the body model with one made from the Elin CBBE/UNP bodyslide addon using Outfit Studio then edit the outfit to fit the CBBE or UNP Elin body.  Afterwards, modifying the outfit with the sliders will be possible.

On another note, I'll have to add to the To Do list the creation of min weight meshes for the outfits.  I might also tweak the max weight mesh.

EDIT:  I'm currently help someone with their own custom race.  New armors will take longer to get done.

• 2 weeks later...

*** IGNORE ***   *** Seen Next Post ***

Uploaded the min (zero) weight Ninja outfit meshes.  I have been experiencing a neck gap when reducing my Elin's weight to zero so think of the update as something for beta testers; if it works for others then something is awry in my game.

I also uploaded a patch to fix the neck gap but, that is really only for the Ninja outfit and will cause neck seams if an Elin is wearing any other outfits.

*** Let me know if installing the min weight meshes fixes the neck gap (without installing the patch) ***

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-elin-voice-v21-with-throw-voice-replacer-options-tera-elin-race/?do=findComment&comment=2556069

Uploaded Haute Couture version 0.1B

Found the reason why there was a neck gap when reducing weight towards '0'; now fixed.

If you installed the neck gap patch I released earlier, uninstall it as it is not needed.  If you manually installed the files, it would be best to reinstall the Elin race main package and any other options if needed.

The update has new normal maps in the DDS format.  The original used the TGA texture file..

This is a full install and will overwrite the original files.

Before starting on additional Elin outfits, I have tweaked the base body around the hips and thighs using the original Elin body as reference.  This will be the new max weight body to give them a little variety when changing their weight.

I will also give them new underwear.

Spoiler

2019-04-09_180705.jpg.885fe9006b7ac02cd45be3a9d97bde25.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TDA said:

just saw viral animation from mmd, it's pretty fun when Elin's mob starts spinning around ... unfortunately porting to skyrim is not perfect ...

906b4c435d251c982269bd043971718a.jpg

Is Dance Synchronizer still viable?  I guess it's still an option for Skyrim LE.  I'm looking forward to Nemesis' development and hope it lives up to it's name-sake.

Those Elin mages need new clothes.  I'll have to give them something more appealing.

10 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

Is Dance Synchronizer still viable?  I guess it's still an option for Skyrim LE.  I'm looking forward to Nemesis' development and hope it lives up to it's name-sake.

Those Elin mages need new clothes.  I'll have to give them something more appealing. 

I don't know anything about Dance Synchronizer( its development ). I still have a converter from RSV (mmd-blender249VMD-3dsmax), just this animation is  popular now :)

By the way, about the clothes, I wore them in sailor suits, but it greatly reduced the FPS.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/8/2013 at 11:55 AM, PsychoMachina said:

View File

Tera Elin Race

Skyrim Legendary Edition

Elin_SLE.thumb.jpg.c3e1a29338b843225a2dae80701f3873.jpg

[ LORE ]____________________

http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/races/elin/
Building corporeal forms around tiny fragments of her own divine being, the goddess Elinu created the Elins. Their physical appearance reflected the youngest daughter of Arun's naive wish for beauty and peace.
Their queen governs both the Elins and the Poporis, with whom they share a history and a mission. The queen and her forces have proven their wisdom and diplomatic prowess in peace, and their tactical and fighting prowess in war.

The Elins have one driving goal: if it’s not good for nature, stop it. Older and wiser than they appear, they join with forces of nature and mortal races to sweep their enemies from the battlefield. Their speech is often dark, forthright, and otherworldly, and their sense of humor can border on vicious. Other races find the Elins' manner and behavior off-putting.

[ ABOUT ]____________________

Reveal hidden contents

ELIN FEATURES

Race Powers and Abilities
1) Race Power.
Circle of Elinu Protection.
Cast a protective circle that heals you and and your followers while negating damage by half. Must stay within the circle.

2) Race Ability.
Fortify Shouts.
Reduce shout charge time by 20% only during daytime.

3) Race Specific Shouts as Granted When Using the Summon Elin Ring.
Voice of the Elins (Normal).
This gathers the summon Elins to your location and slowly heals them. Range is limited.

Howl of Fear (Lycanthropy)
If your playable Elin character has the ability to transform into a werewolf, the Howl of Fear werewolf shout becomes the Voice of the Elins shout. Effects are the same as the Voice of the Elins (normal).

4) Race Specific Spells as Granted When Using the Summon Elin Ring.
Elin Ward (Adept Level Restoration).
Increases armor rating by 80 points and negates up to 80 points of spell damage and effects.

Elin Types
kJzds5i.jpg8pu4vfS.jpg5eMQ1Wf.jpgIDPl6NA.jpg
There are 2 sets of Elin ears and tails, HDT and non-HDT (ears are static, fox and cat tails use basic animations).
The non-HDT ears/tail sets are included with the default Elin hairs like from the game, Tera. These can be selected from the HAIR slider under the HAIRS category in the character creation menu (console command: showracemenu).

XtDk0Vb.jpgzOO2DJ5.jpg
The HDT ears/tail sets are standalone and can be combined with any hairs. These can be selected from the ADDITIONS slider under the HAIRS category in the race creation menu. These ears/tail sets require HDT Physics Extension which are included with the main Elin packages.

[ UPDATES ]____________________

Reveal hidden contents

2018 May 02...Elin (player) voice v2.1 with Throw Voice shout replacer options.

2018 April 11...Horse riding animations fixes by Angelwei [LINK for file and brief details]
2017 July 11...Update to fix the Elin Idle Animation Redone.
2017 July 10...Elin Idle Animation Redone.

[ FILES ]____________________

RECOMMENDED MODS
These mods are not required, but I recommend them because they provide enhancements and/or fixes when playing as an Elin.

Reveal hidden contents

1) MFG Console by Kapaer. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596
Adds eye-blinking and face expressions that was broken by the last official Skyrim patch.

2) Enhanced 3rd Person Camera. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29990/?
Customizes the 3rd person camera to make it adjust to the Elin's height. Works with Enhanced Camera.

3) Enhanced Camera. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/?
Fixes the bug with the camera being either too low or too high from the Elin's true POV. Works with Enhanced 3rd Person Camera because the mod uses the position of the 3rd-person view.

4) HDT Sitting Height Fix. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53995
Fixes the Elins clipping into chairs, benches, and other areas where the game allows adult characters to sit down. Some minor clipping with the legs when sitting in large furnitures such as noble chairs.

WARNING
I advise caution when using the Size Does Matter mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41304) as this removes the 'racetoscale' marker from many of the furnitures, bar counters, railings, forges, and crafting tables. This will cause the Elins to sink into, even below, beds and bedrolls and will increase clipping and misalignments with enchantment tables, alchemy tables, forges, and crafting tables.

REQUIRED MODS
None. The Elins do not require additional mods to be playable

If you are using RaceMenu, Enhanced Character Edit, with or without Dual-Sheath Redux, then XPMS Extended (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/) is required.
For XPMS Extended, you will need to pre-install the required files before installing XPMS Extended.

Reveal hidden contents

General

If using RaceMenu

IMPORTANT - Regarding the RaceMenu mod.

Reveal hidden contents

RaceMenu will save your presets with all of your customizations, however, when loading an Elin preset, RaceMenu will fail to include the Elin ears and tail and certain face customizations.
Exporting the head and importing it will result in the same errors.
The main Elin packages include the PreCache Killer file; RaceMenu uses its own form of Precache Killer so the file I included is redundant and can be removed. Go to DATA > SKSE > PLUGINS and delete "showracemenu_precachekiller.dll".

If using Enhanced Character Edit

[ MAIN ]____________________
Elin Race Main Pachages
Description: Adds the Elin as a playable race. The Color-Match Edition contains the main files + Elin ears and tails that changes color to match the color you give to the Elin hair.

File: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_v2.7z

File: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_ColorMatchEdition_v2.7z

Reveal hidden contents

The main Elin packages also includes the basic Elin voice replacer which can be updated with the Elin Voice Complete mod (separate installation for now) to include dragon shouts from Dawnguard and Dragonborn.
Also included are HDT Physics Extension (for the HDT ears/tail and optionsl body), ShowRaceMenu PreCache Killer (too many custom hairs will cause lag and possible crashing when using the character creation menu), and SKSE Memory patch.

SUMMON ELIN RING
80IOtX1.jpg
The main Elin packages also includes the Summon Elin Ring which, when equipped, summons Elin warriors and mages. When equipped, you will see some menus which customizes the summoning:

MENU #1
KG3r8pz.jpg
Sets the level of the summoned Elin.

MENU #2
I4fEx8q.jpg
The health penalty you suffer when summoning the Elins and when they die in combat.
1 = minimum penalty.
100 = max penalty.

MENU #3
1cH7g5E.jpg
Select how many Elin you want to summon.
You must have a high level of health in order to summon the maximum amount. The summoning will ensure you will not dies if your health is low, but the result is fewer Elins will appear.

Additional Information. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-added-link-to-muds-hyperdimension-neptunia-elin-followers-tera-elin-race/?p=1449422

[ UPDATE ]____________________
ELIN VOICE PACK COMPLETE version 2.1

CREDIT:  Krail3r for the idea and the voice files.

Description:  The new voice pack contains all of the dialogue and dragon shouts but, with options to replace the Throw Voice shout with animal sounds from the game.

The problem was that the taunts when using Throw Voice would not play (the 3 dragon words did).  So far I can't figure out how to fix this so I decided to replace the shout words with animal sounds based on Nature's Lure - Throw Voice Shout.  The result is rather amusing as well as more fitting than the original taunts.

Included is the Elin voice plugin which removes the subtitles for the taunts if it happens to show.  If you don't use subtitles than it would not matter. 

If you are perfectly fine with the original Throw Voice shout not playing the taunts then continue using version 2.0.

DOWNLOAD:  ElinRace_Option_VoiceReplacer_Complete_v2_1-20180502.7z 3.25 MB · 2,182 downloads

INSTALLATION

Reveal hidden contents

IMPORTANT

You must uninstall version 2.0 before installing version 2.1 because the update does not contain the voice files for the taunts.  I can't say for certain if the game will glitch and you'll hear both the animal voices and the taunts so it's best to remove the old then add the new.

Version 2 will add all of the dialogue and shout voice files automatically, you just need to pick one of the animal voice sounds for the Throw Voice shout.

ELIN VOICE PACK COMPLETE version 2.0
Description: Upgrades the Elin voice pack that is included with both main packages. The upgrade adds additional voices for dragon shouts from Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

File: OPTION_ElinRace_Voice_Complete_v2-20170222.7z

Reveal hidden contents

Additional Information: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2017-jan-10-elin-voice-complete-skyrimdragonborndawnguard-tera-elin-race/?p=1823861

NOTE #1: The v2 upgrade uses a different plugin than what is included with the main packages. After installation, you MUST DELETE this file: ElinRaceVoice.esp
NOTE #2: The only dragon shout that does not play the associated voice file is Soul Tear. Why? I do not know.

[ OPTIONS ]____________________
HORSE RIDING ANIMATION FIXES by ANGELWEI
Description: Angelwei modified the horse riding and idle animations from Skyrim Horses Renewal.  The modifications fixes the Elins clipping into horses

LINK

To download Angelwei's file + link to required mod, Skyrim Horses Renewal.  Screenshots included.

[OPTIONAL ALTERNATIVE]____________________

If you use the vanilla horses from Skyrim or the Convenient Horses mod, I moved Angelwei's files so that it replaces Skyrim's animation files.  The modified anims will now work with the vanilla horses or with mods that use the games original horse riding animations.

DOWNLOAD

ElinRace_OPTION_Skyrim HorseRiding Animation Fix by Angelwei.7z 56.01 kB · 938 downloads

[ OPTIONS ]____________________
ELIN IDLE and TERA ANIMATIONS REDONE
Description: Adds the Elin idle animation and select (Castanic) combat and non-combat animations used only by the Elins.

REQUIRED MODS
FNIS v6.3 or newer (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?).

File: OPTION_ANIMATION_TeraElin_v2_0-20170720.7z

Reveal hidden contents

During installation, you will have the option to select 1 of 2 versions of the Elin idle animation. The 2nd option is to install the child sitting animation which reduces clipping into chairs and benches (there will still be some clipping).

INSTALLATION

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Install FNIS.
  2. Install Tera Elin Idle/Tera Animations Redone.
  3. Run the generator for users app (GenerateFNIS_for_Users.exe) located in DATA > TOOLS > GENERATE FNIS FOR USERS (folder).
  4. A pop-up window will appear. The bottom half contains patches and other required files; you only need the top 3 options which are the patches. Select the following:
    • GENDER Specific Animations
    • SKELETON Arm Fix
    • xp32 PC Exclusive Animations (PCEA)

[*]Click on the "Update FNIS Behavior" button to create the behavior files

ELIN ALL-IN-ONE HAIR PACKS
Description: All-in-One (AIO) hair packs contain some of the mor popular Skyrim hair packs such as, Apachii and hairs by zzJay. The AIO, HDT hair pack contains hairs with physics and animation.

REQUIRED MODS
HDT Physics Extension (files are included with the Elin race main packages; a separate installation of HDT-PE is not necessary).

File: Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Nov15.txt

Reveal hidden contents

The file is a text file and not the actual hair packs. The hair packs are too large to be directly uploaded to Loverslab so the text file contains offsite links to the hair packs.
Avialable files:
NORMAL
2016Nov15 OPTION ElinRace AIO Hairpack v2.0.7z (BSA)
2015Oct27 OPTION Loose Files ElinRace AIO Hairpack v1.0.7z (loose files)

HDT
2015Oct29 OPTION BSA ElinRace AIO HDT HairPack v1.0.7z (BSA)
2015Oct29 OPTION LOOSE ElinRace AIO HDT HairPack v1.0.7z (loose files)

ELIN CBBE and UNP CUSTOM BODY REPLACERS + TEXTURE PACKS
Description: The body replacer pack provides 2 type of bodies for CBBE or UNP, flat-chest and curvy, along with 3 texture options. The separate texture packs provides additional texture options for CBBE or UNP.

Body Replacer
File: 2015Nov13_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP_TBBP_v3.7z

Extra Textures
File: 2013Oct30_Option_CBBE_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z
File: 2013Oct30_Option_UNP_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z

Reveal hidden contents

Each body option adds their own plugin. Make sure the plugin is low in the load order; the plugin needs to have higher priority over the Elin NPC replacer and Elin followers so that they use the same body and to prevent their own body overwriting the Elin body replacer.

ELIN CONVERTED OUTFITS
Description: One mod is the ported Elin maid outfit, the other mod contains some of the Skyrim armors converted to the Tera Elin body.

NOTE #1: The maid outfit and the converted Skyrim armors are for the default Elin body. The Elin body is a port from the Tera game so it's neither CBBE nor UUNP/UNP and cannot use CBBE or UNP textures.

NOTE #2: The converted armors contain only the cuirass or body armor. You still need to use the original Skyrim boots and gloves.

REQUIRED MODS
The Tera Elin body which is installed with the main race files.

File: Armor_TeraBody_ElinMaidCostume.7z
File: Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSets.7z
ELIN CONVERTED OUTFITS - ALTERNATIVE UNDERWEAR REPLACER
Description: Thanks to Skyramiel, this replaces the converted underwear set with a topless version.

Download: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2016sep07-redonereuploaded-part-2-elin-mage-followers-tera-elin-race/?p=1682818
ELIN NPC and ENEMIES COMPLETE
Description: Replaces certain essential and generic NPCs. Adds new, generic NPCs to Whiterun and Winterhold College. Replaces some enemies and adds additional enemies to the leveled list.
Thanks to TDA, the Elin mage instructor at the Arcanaum will demonstrate elemental magic without inflicting harm and aggro'ing followers.

REQUIRED MODS
Hearthfires DLC (for the Falkreath housecarl replacer option).

File: Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Nov15.txt

Reveal hidden contents

Like the AIO hair packs, the Elin NPC and Enemies mod is too large to be uploaded directly to Loverslab. The text file contains an offsite link.
Available File:
2015Dec11 OPTION Elin NPC and Enemy Complete v3.2.1.7z

INSTALLATION

Reveal hidden contents

During installation you will have the option to install the Falkreath housecarl, Rayya, replacer. You need the Hearthfires DLC for Elin Rayya or else your game will crash.

NOTE: If you have the Elin CBBE or UNP body replacer installed, move the body replacer plugin after the Elin NPC and Enemies plugins so that they use the same body.

ELIN FOLLOWERS
SISTER MI YA and YI KA
Description: They can be found in Whiterun at the Drunken Huntsman Inn. They use the Tera Elin body.

File: 2016Sep06_FOLLOWERS_MiYa_and_YiKa_v2.0r.7z

INSTALLATION

Reveal hidden contents

Additional Information: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-2016-august-11-patch-for-elin-dance-idle-animation-summon-elin-ring-mayhem-update-tera-elin-race/?p=471043

They have no special installation other than install after the main race pack.

NOTE #1: Before entering the Drunken Huntsman, create a new game save. If they do not appear in the Drunken Huntsman or their dialogue options do not appear, reloading the last game save will fix those problems.

NOTE #2: Even though they come with the Tera Elin body, the Elin CBBE or UNP body replacer might overwrite it anyway. If you want them to continue using the Elin body then move the body replacer plugin before the followers plugin.

ELIN MAGES
Description: Firelin, Icelin, and Thundelin, three elemental mages, can be found in the Arcanaeum at the Mage's College of Winterhold. They use the Tera Elin body.

File: 2016Sep07_FOLLOWERS_ElinMageFollowers_v1_Redone.7z

INSTALLATION

Reveal hidden contents

Additional Information: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-2016-august-11-patch-for-elin-dance-idle-animation-summon-elin-ring-mayhem-update-tera-elin-race/?p=471043
They have no special installation other than install after the main race pack.

NOTE #1: Before entering the Arcanaeum, create a new game save. If they do not appear in the Arcanaeum or their dialogue options do not appear, reloading the last game save will fix those problems.

NOTE #2: Even though they come with the Tera Elin body, the Elin CBBE or UNP body replacer might overwrite it anyway. If you want them to continue using the Elin body then move the body replacer plugin before the followers plugin.

[ MISCELLANEOUS ]____________________
BODYSLIDE ELIN PRESETS + OUTFIT STUDIO CONVERSION TEMPLATES
Description: CBBE and UUNP/UNP Flat-chest and Curvy Elin presets for bodyslide. Simple conversion templates to convert armors to the Elin body presets.

REQUIRED MODS

File: 2015Nov22_ElinBodyPresets_and_ConversionTemplates_for_ElinRace1-6.7z
INSTALLATION

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Install Bodyslide 2.
  2. Install Elin body replacer pack (CBBE or UNP).
  3. Extract the Elin presets/conversion templates archive and copy 'CalienteTools' folder and merge with the CalienteTools folder where you have Bodyslide 2 installed.

BODYSLIDE
When building the Elin body/hands/feet meshes, bodyslide will save them in the original folder for vanilla races. The Elins use their own folders. What you need to do is press and hold the CTRL key when pressing the 'Build' button. This will make bodyslide save the new meshes in the same folder as the bodyslide executable (Bodyslide.exe or Bodyslide x64.exe). Move the new meshes to the Elin (CBBE or UNP body replacer) folder and allow overwriting of the original CBBE or UNP Elin body files.
The folder path for the Elin CBBE or UNP body meshes is the following: (MESHES > ACTORS > 2chElin BBP body fix).

OUTFIT STUDIO
Tutorials for using Outfit Studio to convert armors can be located from the Bodyslide 2 page at Nexus. When selecting the Elin templates, you need to choose the second option to locate the template files.
SCREENSHOTS (http://www2.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-4-all-in-one-hdt-hair-pack-tail-kit-for-safely-creatingmodifying-followers-and-npcs-tera-elin-race/?p=471080)
After selecting the template you want to use, proceed as normal with the remaining tutorial.

ELIN NPC and FOLLOWER CREATION KIT FIX
Description: Contains HDT and non-HDT ears/tail sets and low and high resolution tintmasks.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/08/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    See Installation Instructions
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Please Help! I I have installed main pack, horses clip update, 2.2 voice pack, sbbe body replacer, cbbe texture, remodeled armors and the NPC replacer and I'm experiencing a problem with clipping when they sit. They are clipping right through, I have turned sit idle animation on/off and always run FNIS - Skele arm fix, custom anima, tk dodge, archery gameplay and run Loot. I was just trying out some mods and turned the body and textures mods on and off to test them and it randomly started happening!

ScreenShot2.bmp

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2020 at 10:43 PM, JunkHax said:

Where is the link for the ELIN NPC and ENEMIES COMPLETE

The link itself is in the download file

Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Nov15.txt

Found in the downloads section one of those links is to the required mega file.  If however you are having problems this link which is the one from the file should work;

https://mega.nz/#!oIpB0a4Z!H9CSvKUUEKyLS-0pmgbVS7bp3b8A7EhVmrDSit4MLLk

Yup, just checked now the file that link points to is currently working.

• 1 month later...

Been digging around for a while now, has anybody used the elin npc mods from the other files to create replacers for things like populated skyrim and other mods that add npc's to change them to elin rather than orc, breton etc.?  If so where can I find them?