{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

On 4/10/2018 at 5:34 AM, PsychoMachina said:

In the first page you will see a green bar that reads, "View Files".  Clicking on it will take you to the mod download page where you see a large, green button on the right side that reads, "Download This File".  A pop-up window will appear with the list of files that you can download.

I added the file names to the original post so that people will know what file to download.  The pop-up list containing the actual files is not organized and can be confusing.

Thanks for the help. Very apreciated ;)

2 hours ago, NotRicin said:

Speaking of the summon elin ring, has anyone converted the armors they use from various fox sets to UUNP?

I know some modders converted certain armors, but not all of the Fox6000 armors.  Those converted armors are here in LL, but they are part of a series of different armor conversions so you have your work cut out if you try to find them.

UPDATE - Horse Riding Animations - Fix by Angelwei

Angelwei modified the animations from Skyrim Horses Renewal so that the Elins won't clip into the horse.  Skyrim Horses Renewal is required.

Angelwei's Post

I uploaded an alternative mod that works on vanilla Skyrim horses and the Convenient Horses mod.  Basically, I used Angelwei's files and moved them so that they overwrite Skyrim's original horse riding and idle animations.

File can be downloaded from the Elin race main post along with link to Angelwei's post.

I would have done this much sooner (sorry Angelwei), but I wanted to wait until I got the summon Elins to work with Convenient Horses (they like to steal your own horse, but they won't summon their own).  I'm still figuring it out.  The answers probably right in front of me.

20 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

I know some modders converted certain armors, but not all of the Fox6000 armors.  Those converted armors are here in LL, but they are part of a series of different armor conversions so you have your work cut out if you try to find them.

I found a few, but none of them are the Elin armors.

On 3/28/2018 at 9:39 AM, angelwei said:

How to make armor and clothes recognize elinrace?

You can use this mod.

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1513787055

#955 エリーンがバニラの装備をつけた up13741.7z 

need mod:

(Only need textures files)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?tab=description

(Only need meshes files and paths)

#2 ElinRemodeledArmor_20150920

You can use other files to cover meshes files

TESV.exe_DX9_20180327_131444.thumb.jpg.5f0e3af13400dd418bea37fb6d06b833.jpg

I used PeroPero Vanilla Outfit.

TESV.exe_DX9_20180328_150930.thumb.jpg.5a1939456ec707eac8892abd9f9a6255.jpg

Remodeled Armor UUNP

my twitch channel

https://www.twitch.tv/wei712045

I'm trying to figure out how to acess that japanese website cause it always redirects me..

Nevermind, i got the files and installed fine, now i seem to got the vanilla armors working with the elin body and sliders, but is there a way to use the vanilla replacers im using instead? cause now im using other replacer and i'm not fond of them, i want to use the current replacer i have https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654

EDIT:

Alright i..managed to get the sliders working, now i can shape the body, the problem was that the slider generated files to the wrong elin folder so there was no changes.

About that replacer...uh its weird,that converter is actually a replacer aleadry preset on one body type, its meant to change the elin's body to look like the one the armor is set to, its cool but i wasnt fond of the elin body, i kinda learned how to make armors fit in my slider body without changing into other body, but it requires having sliders for everyarmor and you having to go convert 1 by 1.

That elin armor converter has sliders for every armor but when i go try building the armor the preset window gets blank and then building does nothing, it works with other armors when the preset window doesnt go blank, i'm not sure what's causing this..

I'm using CT's replacer now, not my favorite on some outfits but it's working with the sliders unlike the elin ct converter and killer's replacer, so i kinda don't get the point of it? 

Do you know anything OP that could help? I'm still wondering if theres really nothing i can do about armors that don't have sliders, i wish there was a way to just make everything that i aleadry have fit, considering i have looots of mods.

8 hours ago, Icarus- said:

Nevermind, i got the files and installed fine, now i seem to got the vanilla armors working with the elin body and sliders, but is there a way to use the vanilla replacers im using instead? cause now im using other replacer and i'm not fond of them, i want to use the current replacer i have https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654

EDIT:

Alright i..managed to get the sliders working, now i can shape the body, the problem was that the slider generated files to the wrong elin folder so there was no changes.

About that replacer...uh its weird,that converter is actually a replacer aleadry preset on one body type, its meant to change the elin's body to look like the one the armor is set to, its cool but i wasnt fond of the elin body, i kinda learned how to make armors fit in my slider body without changing into other body, but it requires having sliders for everyarmor and you having to go convert 1 by 1.

That elin armor converter has sliders for every armor but when i go try building the armor the preset window gets blank and then building does nothing, it works with other armors when the preset window doesnt go blank, i'm not sure what's causing this..

I'm using CT's replacer now, not my favorite on some outfits but it's working with the sliders unlike the elin ct converter and killer's replacer, so i kinda don't get the point of it? 

Do you know anything OP that could help? I'm still wondering if theres really nothing i can do about armors that don't have sliders, i wish there was a way to just make everything that i aleadry have fit, considering i have looots of mods.

I used this one
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562

Some clothes are too sexy, I used another.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69880

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75145

3 hours ago, Akretija said:

Hi

Ijust a big fan oof Elin raxe and i  wonder to kow if this race will be looks sme as in Tera game or not, at least i expecting this quality : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMifE1bXOrg

Or could someone suggest such a mods whih Elins can look ore natural in Skyrim...

thank you

Currently the Skyrim Elins are not perfect copies of the Tera Elins only a facsimile.  Did you not look at the screenshots?

I'm working on changing that (LINK)(LINK2).

You want the Skyrim Elins to look as good as the MMD Elins?  Do you have a powerful computer that can run Skyrim on Ultra with a demanding, quality ENB, maybe with lighting, along with hi-poly meshes and hi-res textures?

If not then your Skyrim will not look as clean and colorful as the MMD you linked.

Let elin wear Vanilla equipment to recognize elinrace, and replace the equipment with remodeled armor.

Elin Remodeled Armor Vanilla Override+bodyslide.rar

Because Japan's web pages cannot connect, so I integrated the files and shared them.

If it violates the rights of the original author, please notify me and I will delete this file.

Original file source:

#955 エリーンがバニラの装備をつけた up13741.7z 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?tab=description

Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M

#2 ElinRemodeledArmor_20150920

All the screenshots I'm seeing are of an Elin with boobs, unlike in the game.

And the faces look a little off from the game.

Are these just a custom version, or do I have to have boobs and that different face if I want to play as an Elin in Skyrim VR(Special Edition)?

I miss the old Elin mod I used years ago, the year Skyrim launched. And my Elin looked just like in game.

8 hours ago, PoraElinu said:

Are these just a custom version, or do I have to have boobs and that different face if I want to play as an Elin in Skyrim VR(Special Edition)?

I miss the old Elin mod I used years ago, the year Skyrim launched. And my Elin looked just like in game.

Because it is very difficult for someone who has not studied 3D software to make a small chest model.

Although there are Bodyslide Studio to assist in making models, it is still very difficult.

Spoiler

TESV.exe_DX9_20171214_174210.thumb.jpg.e4a8978b5371cf1615c6c68617252a44.jpg

TESV.exe_DX9_20171214_174831.thumb.jpg.427387a38da9c43b095df628df8d834e.jpg

TESV.exe_DX9_20171214_175034.thumb.jpg.16f3ee67a880766db84f76c207385fdd.jpg

TESV.exe_DX9_20171214_175442.thumb.jpg.04af44b3a18a7a9244af55820e0c21a4.jpg

TESV.exe_DX9_20171214_175600.thumb.jpg.76dd0be78536f965d9be683d9efa7032.jpg

TESV.exe_DX9_20171214_175707.thumb.jpg.b5f38c1451e17f7463db2def8f3499b7.jpg

TESV.exe_DX9_20171214_180255.thumb.jpg.16499140c56884639d2948d0fde5936f.jpg

17 hours ago, PoraElinu said:

I can make my elin flat or with boobs by using the weight slider in character creation so not sure what you're on about. o.0 as for armour with boobs you will need to do that yourself with bodyslide studio which is not too hard to figure out. The faces do look kinda derpy but even some of the elin faces in tera look derpy so not sure what to say about it.
I do hope we get at least a new elin face maybe the one like the reaper faces or the fox preset face 

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE - Elin Voice Pack v2.1

• Contains all of the Elin voice files for player dialogues and shouts from v2.0.
  • Replaces the Throw Voice shout with animal sounds.
  • There are 12 options to choose:
    • Bear roar.
    • 2 types of bird chirps.
    • Chaurus.
    • Deer.
    • Mammoth roar.
    • 2 types of owl hoots.
    • Wolf howl.
    • Raven.
    • Troll roar.
    • Woodpecker.

The problem was that the taunts when using Throw Voice would not play (the 3 dragon words did).  So far I can't figure out how to fix this so I decided to replace the shout words with animal sounds based on Nature's Lure - Throw Voice Shout.  The result is rather amusing as well more fitting than the original taunts.

Included is the Elin voice plugin which removes the subtitles for the taunts if it happens to show.  If you don't use subtitles than it would not matter. 

If you are perfectly fine with the original Throw Voice shout not playing the taunts then continue using version 2.0.

File can be downloaded from the original post.  See under "[UPDATE]______"

CREDIT:  Krail3r for the voice files and idea.

On 4/15/2018 at 12:22 PM, PsychoMachina said:

Currently the Skyrim Elins are not perfect copies of the Tera Elins only a facsimile.  Did you not look at the screenshots?

I'm working on changing that (LINK)(LINK2).

You want the Skyrim Elins to look as good as the MMD Elins?  Do you have a powerful computer that can run Skyrim on Ultra with a demanding, quality ENB, maybe with lighting, along with hi-poly meshes and hi-res textures?

If not then your Skyrim will not look as clean and colorful as the MMD you linked.

My pc could manage the quality of mmd, but you already answered the question. Your project to Elin in Skyrim is great. and i hope we all could enjoy this opportunity soon together. Im sorry for my previous message, i was quite sleepy ^^. i meant that i would like to see naturalism in proportions of this race to Skyrim vs human height and weight. more over i  just a big fan of their specific bodyshape. non of cbbe or 7b or unp and other created bodysliders not suits this race. Elins have long legs big and plum tights narrow pelvis and small breast; big head which is completely differs from normal human head size. if this take into consideration and try to implement with a minimum difference to human race, the height of the elin model should be about skyrim child maybe lil bit higher. So the proportion to human race would help to understand your idea better. if im askin too much, sorry ^^

4 hours ago, Akretija said:

My pc could manage the quality of mmd, but you already answered the question. Your project to Elin in Skyrim is great. and i hope we all could enjoy this opportunity soon together. Im sorry for my previous message, i was quite sleepy ^^. i meant that i would like to see naturalism in proportions of this race to Skyrim vs human height and weight. more over i  just a big fan of their specific bodyshape. non of cbbe or 7b or unp and other created bodysliders not suits this race. Elins have long legs big and plum tights narrow pelvis and small breast; big head which is completely differs from normal human head size. if this take into consideration and try to implement with a minimum difference to human race, the height of the elin model should be about skyrim child maybe lil bit higher. So the proportion to human race would help to understand your idea better. if im askin too much, sorry ^^

The new Elins will only use what will be ported from Tera; no CBBE, no UNP, maybe HDT.  The skeleton will still be XPMSE and their height will be the same as Skyrim's child races.

The screenshots I linked to is exactly what they will look like in the (Skyrim) game but, in all honesty, I won't know the actual results until they become playable.

On ‎2018‎년 ‎5‎월 ‎3‎일 at 5:13 AM, PsychoMachina said:

UPDATE - Elin Voice Pack v2.1

• Contains all of the Elin voice files for player dialogues and shouts from v2.0.
  • Replaces the Throw Voice shout with animal sounds.
  • There are 12 options to choose:
    • Bear roar.
    • 2 types of bird chirps.
    • Chaurus.
    • Deer.
    • Mammoth roar.
    • 2 types of owl hoots.
    • Wolf howl.
    • Raven.
    • Troll roar.
    • Woodpecker.

The problem was that the taunts when using Throw Voice would not play (the 3 dragon words did).  So far I can't figure out how to fix this so I decided to replace the shout words with animal sounds based on Nature's Lure - Throw Voice Shout.  The result is rather amusing as well more fitting than the original taunts.

Included is the Elin voice plugin which removes the subtitles for the taunts if it happens to show.  If you don't use subtitles than it would not matter. 

If you are perfectly fine with the original Throw Voice shout not playing the taunts then continue using version 2.0.

File can be downloaded from the original post.  See under "[UPDATE]______"

CREDIT:  Krail3r for the voice files and idea.

It is a good news to update Elin Voice Mod.

Will you make JP Voice version too?

I use old version (not 2.0) JP Voice mod because it matches Elin player's voice. 

9 hours ago, meerkat84 said:

It is a good news to update Elin Voice Mod.

Will you make JP Voice version too?

I use old version (not 2.0) JP Voice mod because it matches Elin player's voice. 

I did upload a JP version.  From the download list, look for "OPTION_ElinRaceVoicePack_JP.7z".

It does not have the dragon shouts from Dawnguard and Dragonborn because I can not find a JP version of those files.

The current "English" version only has English shouts, the other voice files are from the original JP version.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple more questions. If that's okay.

Does this Elin mod work with the Joy of Perspective mod? One thing I miss about VRChat that SkyrimVR doesn't have, is being able to look down and see your own body.

Also, I want to hurry up and have an Elin ring and not scour the globe for ingredients to craft one. I got burned out the other night playing when I realized I couldn't just get an Elin ring, and I couldn't figure out the console commands for doing it.

If you don't mind my asking, what are the console commands for making a Elin ring appear in your inventory?

If I can't look at myself as an Elin in VR, I'd at least like the company of an Elin companion.

2 hours ago, PoraElinu said:

A couple more questions. If that's okay.

Does this Elin mod work with the Joy of Perspective mod? One thing I miss about VRChat that SkyrimVR doesn't have, it being able to look down and see your own body.

Also, I want to hurry up and have an Elin ring and not scour the globe for ingredients to craft one. I got burned out the other night playing when I realized I couldn't just get an Elin ring, and I couldn't figure out the console commands for doing it.

If you don't mind my asking, what are the console commands for making a Elin ring appear in your inventory?

If I can't look at myself as an Elin in VR, I'd at least like the company of an Elin companion.

Joy of Perspective is not race or gender specific which means it will work with custom races so, yes, it will work with the Elins.  Personally, I prefer, even recommend (look at the OP under "FILES > RECOMMEDED MODS"), the Enhanced Camera mod as it's only an SKSE plugin and it works well with the Enhanced 3rd Person Camera.   

Use Add Item Menu to obtain the Elin summon ring.  If using the console then just type "help summon 4" and scroll until you see "Summon Elin Ring" (or "Elin Summon Ring"; forgot which Editor ID it is).

hi! i use mods like Size Matters for 1 reason only...my Elins. i don't mind when a nord, elf ect shrinks or grows to use a certain idle or furniture, but the Elins grow huge. was reading that kids don't have that issue since they are excluded from using certain idles and furniture. the idle has flags against kids, or perhaps it's in child race records that they can't use those particular idles. not sure exactly.

but was wondering if there was a way for me to add those flags to the elin race to exclude them from those idles? or would that wreck their race?

On 5/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, Mookeylama said:

hi! i use mods like Size Matters for 1 reason only...my Elins. i don't mind when a nord, elf ect shrinks or grows to use a certain idle or furniture, but the Elins grow huge. was reading that kids don't have that issue since they are excluded from using certain idles and furniture. the idle has flags against kids, or perhaps it's in child race records that they can't use those particular idles. not sure exactly.

but was wondering if there was a way for me to add those flags to the elin race to exclude them from those idles? or would that wreck their race?

The "child" flag is a toggle that can be chosen for a race.  Doing so will cause that race to be affected by markers meant for child races and only use certain furnitures and idle animations meant for children.  However, this will also cause Elin NPCs to react to danger like a child; they run and cower.  Whether this also affects those Elins that are merchants or regarded as a parent I can't be too sure.  They might be affected as there are no child merchants and a child can't be the parent of a child.

Now, if you are wondering if those child animation markers can be made to affect Elins, I can only guess the answer is, "no", because it only triggers when the "child" flag is present and not by race.