Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

{2017 Feb 22 - Elin Voice Complete Fixed} Tera Elin Race

race Tera Elin unp cbbe followers replacers replacer

• Please log in to reply
2333 replies to this topic

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

POPULAR

File Name: {2017 Feb 22 - Elin Voice Complete Fixed} Tera Elin Race

File Submitter: PsychoMachina

File Submitted: 08 Aug 2013

File Category: Races

Special Edition Compatible : No

Tera Elin Race

********** PLEASE READ **********
The Elin Race does not work with Sexlab. This is intentional. I will neither provide a patch nor instructions to circumvent this.

***** LORE *****
Building corporeal forms around tiny fragments of her own divine being, the goddess Elinu created the Elins. Their physical appearance reflected the youngest daughter of Arun's naive wish for beauty and peace.
Their queen governs both the Elins and the Poporis, with whom they share a history and a mission. The queen and her forces have proven their wisdom and diplomatic prowess in peace, and their tactical and fighting prowess in war.

The Elins have one driving goal: if it’s not good for nature, stop it. Older and wiser than they appear, they join with forces of nature and mortal races to sweep their enemies from the battlefield. Their speech is often dark, forthright, and otherworldly, and their sense of humor can border on vicious. Other races find the Elins' manner and behavior off-putting.
----- http://tera.enmasse....ide/races/elin/

***** ADDITIONAL ELIN MODS *****

Mod: Replace Monsters with Elins by Ithildin (uploade by Whitecode)
About: Replaces certain monsters (ex. Atronachs, Dremoras, Spriggans, Dwemer Constructs, etc.) with Elin versions.
https://www.loversla...with-elin-race/
Mod: Elin Custom Voice Followers by Mud
About: Elin followers based on the characters from HyperDimension Neptunia.
http://www.loverslab...11-aug-19-2015/

Mod: Elin Bard v3 with Bearserk, the Lute-Playing Bear Trio
About: Violin-playing Elin NPC with music and animations. Lute-playing bear followers with music and animations; combat-ready.
http://www.loverslab...-bearserk-trio/

Mod: Elin DLC Additions (Hearthfires + Dawnguard)
About: Adoptable children replacers, Serana replacer, and Elin NPCs for Lakeview Manor Extended.
http://www.loverslab...-dlc-additions/

Mod: Tera Elin 2
About: Alternative Elin race with additional face and head customization. Can be used to make a more adult-like Elin.
http://www.loverslab...ra-elin-race-2/

Skyrim Special Edition

Mod: SSE Tera Elin Race.
About: Elin race made compatible with Skyrim Special Edition.
http://www.loverslab...tera-elin-race/

***** ABOUT - Elin Race *****

Spoiler

***** UPDATES *****

2017 February 22 - Elin Voice Complete version 2.
*** FILE ***
OPTION_ElinRace_Voice_Complete_v2-20170222.7z

• This fixes some of the dragon shouts not playing the associated Elin voice.
  • Contains all of the custom shout and combat voice files (Skyrim - Dawnguard - Dragonborn).
  • Additional Info and Instructions. http://www.loverslab...race/?p=1823861

2016 November 15 - Reuploaded the AIO (All-In-One) Custom Hairpack version 2.
*** FILE ***
Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Nov15.txt

NOTE (2016 Nov 16): I realized that some of the custom hairs that appear with gaps on the side of the Elin's head is where the vanilla race's ears would appear. The Elin's side ears are offset so there would be a gap or give the appearance that the hair is clipping into the side of the head. This applies to certain hairs.

Version 2 contains alternative head and hair morphs to fix the problem of some of the hairs clipping into the head.
There will still be some clipping at the side of the head around the ears (not the Elin animal ears).

Due to the file size being larger than Loverslab limit of 100mb, the download link is added to an updated Mega list which includes other Elin mods such as the HDT All-in-One Hairpack and Elin NPC and Enemy Complete.

Uninstall the Elin AIO Hairpack (loose or BSA version) v1.0 before installing version 2.0

2016 September 19 - Alternative Underwear Replacer for the Elin Vanilla Armor Conversion Set.
Download Link
http://www.loverslab...race/?p=1682818

Thank you Skyramiel

Requirement

• ARMOR_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSet.7z (adds armors converted for the default Elin body).
  • Default Elin body which is automatically installed with the main race files.
Installation
  • Install the Tera body converted vanilla armor set mod.
  • Extract the alternative underwear archive and copy...
    • elin underwear_1.nif
    • elin underwear_0.nif
  • Go to MESHES > ARMOR > ELIN ARMOR > UNDER WEAR.
  • Paste and allow overwriting the original 2 files.

Part 2 of 2 - 2016 September 07 - Elin Mage Follwers Firelin, Icelin, and Thundelin.
*** FILE ***
2016Sep07_FOLLOWERS_ElinMageFollowers_v1_Redone.7z

Info + Screenshot...http://www.loverslab...-race/?p=471043

Part 1 of 2 - 2016 September 06 - Elin Followers Mi Ya and Yi Ka.
*** FILE ***
2016Sep06_FOLLOWERS_MiYa_and_YiKa_v2.0r.7z

Info + Screenshot...http://www.loverslab...-race/?p=471043

2016 August 11 - Summon Elin Ring - Mayhem Edition.
The summoned Elins how have additional perks and use dragon shouts. Check here for more info and downloads.
http://www.loverslab...race/?p=1641086

2016 August 10 - Uploaded a Patch for Elin Dance Idle Animation When Using FNIS v6.x.
*** FILE ***
2016Aug10_PATCH_FNIS_6x_ElinDanceAnimation.7z

I discovered the reason for the idle animations to stop working when using FNIS v6.x.

INSTALLATION

• Install the Elin Dance Idle Animation like any other mod.
  • Install FNIS version 6.x or latest as instructed on the FNIS page at Nexus.
  • Run the FNIS Generator for Users to create the behavior files.
  • Extract the patch archive file and manually install by copying the MESHES folder, pasting and merging with the MESHES folder where FNIS created the behavior files, and allow overwriting of the 'idlebehavior.hkx' file.
Whenever you have to run the FNIS Generator for Users you will need to manually reinstall the patch.

Mod Organizer Users
Install the patch where FNIS created and saved the 'idlebehavior.hkx' file, allow overwriting of that file with the patch.

2016 June 22 - Uploaded the original Japanese Elin voice pack.
IMPORTANT
If you have the Japanese/English voice pack and you want Japanese only, you must do the following:
Go to Data > Sound > Voice > Skyrim.esm (if using Mod Organizer, where you have the main Elin race files installed).
Delete "femaleelin" folder (contains the voice files).
Extract "OPTIONS_ElinRaceVoicePack_JP.7z" and manually install every, allow overwriting, where you have the Jap-Eng voices installed.

2016 January 29 - Elin Race Main Pack v2 (normal and color match edition) + Summon Elin Ring v2.
- Fixed the Valid Race Forms for the Elin Miku Hairs.
- Added Summon Elin Ring v2. DETAILS.

***** FILES *****
MAIN - Elin Race Main Packages.
About

Spoiler

About the Summon Elin Ring.
The ring was recently updated to add menu options for customizing the summoning. More details here (http://www.loverslab...race/?p=1449422)

REQUIREMENTS
1) Latest XPMS Extended by Groovtama. http://www.loverslab...leton-extended/
1a) The required mods for XPMS Extended as instructed by Groovtama.
Comments

Spoiler

WARNING
If using RaceMenu, saving presets or exporting the head will save all customizations. However, loading the presets or importing the head will result in the lost of the ears/tail sets and some face customizations.
ECE, so far, does not have this problem.

RECOMMENDATIONS
1) MFG Console by Kapaer. http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/44596
Adds eye-blinking and face expressions that was broken by the last official Skyrim patch.

2) Enhanced 3rd Person Camera. http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/29990/?
Customizes the 3rd person camera to make it compatible to the Elin. Works with Enhanced Camera.

3) Enhanced Camera. http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/57859/?
Fixes the bug with the camera being either too low or too high from the Elin's true POV. Works with Enhanced 3rd Person Camera because the mod uses the position of the 3rd-person view.

4) HDT Sitting Height Fix. http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/53995
Fixes the Elins clipping into chairs, benches, and other areas where the game allows adult characters to sit down. Some minor clipping with the legs when sitting in large furnitures such as noble chairs.

WARNING
I advise caution when using the Size Does Matter mod as this removes the 'racetoscale' marker from many of the furnitures, bar counters, railings, forges, and crafting tables. This will cause the Elins to sink into, even below, beds and bedrolls and will not align correctly with forges and crafting tables.

ELIN FILES (choose one)
File: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_v2.7z
File: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_ColorMatchEdition_v2.7z

Final Comments

Spoiler

MAIN - OPTION - Elin Voice Complete.
About
Spoiler

Installation
Install manually or mod manager.
UPDATE - 2017 February 22
Version 2 uses a newly named plugin. When installing version 2, remember to DELETE the old plugin (ElinRaceVoice.esp).

Requirements
Elin Race Main Pack (either Normal or Color Match).

ELIN FILES
File: OPTION_ElinRace_Voice_Complete_v2-20170222.7z

OPTIONS - Patches
1) FNIS Patch for Elin Dance Idle Animation when using FNIS v6.x.

INSTALLATION

• Install the Elin Dance Idle Animation like any other mod.
  • Install FNIS version 6.x or latest as instructed on the FNIS page at Nexus.
  • Run the FNIS Generator for Users to create the behavior files.
  • Extract the patch archive file and manually install by copying the MESHES folder, pasting and merging with the MESHES folder where FNIS created the behavior files, and allow overwriting of the 'idlebehavior.hkx' file.
Whenever you have to run the FNIS Generator for Users you will need to manually reinstall the patch.

Mod Organizer Users
Install the patch where FNIS created and saved the 'idlebehavior.hkx' file, allow overwriting of that file with the patch.

OPTIONS - Elin Followers
1. Mi Ya and Yi Ka
No special installation order.
Requries the Elin Race main files.
Mi Ya and Yi Ka uses the original Elin body (aka, Tera Elin body).

Located in Whiterun, Drunken Huntsman.

IMPORTANT
Create a game save BEFORE entering the Drunken Huntsman. Sometimes the Elin sisters will not initially appear because they are not being loaded into the game. If this happens, reloading the game save should make them appear.

ELIN FILES
File: 2016Sep06_FOLLOWERS_MiYa_and_YiKa_v2.0r.7z
==============================================

2. Elin Mages.

No special installation, but since they use the same body as the playable Elin, you have the option to place the Elin Mage Followers plugin before the Elin CBBE/UUNP body replacer plugin to allow them to use a custom body or place the follower plugin after the body replacer plugin to make the followers use the default Tera Elin body.
Requires the Elin Race main package.

ELIN FILES
2016Sep07_FOLLOWERS_ElinMageFollowers_v1_Redone.7z

OPTIONS - Elin Addons - Offsite Links
ABOUT

Spoiler

REQUIREMENTS
Hearthfires DLC (only if choosing the Housecarl Rayya replacer when installing Elin NPC n Enemy Complete)

ELIN FILES
File: Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Feb01.txt

OPTIONS - Elin Body Replacer Pack + CBBE and UNP Texture Packs
ABOUT

Spoiler

ELIN FILES
Files: 2015Nov13_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP_TBBP_v3.7z
Files: 2013Oct30_Option_CBBE_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z
Files: 2013Oct30_Option_UNP_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z

OPTIONS - Elin Converted Outfits

Spoiler

REQUIREMENTS
The default Elin body (Tera body) which is automatically installed with the main race files.

ELIN FILES
File: Armor_TeraBody_ElinMaidCostume.7z
File: Armor_TeraBody_ConvertedVanillaSets.7z

OPTIONS - Elin Idle Animations and Elin Dance Idle Animations
UPDATE
I found a way to fix the broken animations. You can now use the Idle animations with FNIS v6.x or newer.

WARNING
As of FNIS 6.0 and newer, the Elin idle and Elin dance idle will not work in-game. Currently the Elin animations will only work with older versions of FNIS up to v5.5 (if still available at Nexus), however, if using the latest XPMS Extended then you have no choice than to use the latest FNIS.

Elin Dance Idle Animation Preview

ABOUT

Spoiler

ELIN FILES
File: 2015Oct25_ElinRace_Dance_IdleAnimation.7z
File: 2013Nov06_ElinRace_IdleAnimation.7z

OPTIONS - Bodyslide Elin Presets + Outfit Studio Elin Conversion Templates
FEATURES

Spoiler

REQUIREMENTS
1) Bodyslide 2 - Outfit Studio (for the presets and conversion templates). http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49015/?
2) Option New Elin Bodies BBP-TBBP (this allows the Elins to use the bodyslide created body).

INSTALLATION and INSTRUCTIONS

Spoiler

ELIN FILES
Files: 2015Nov22_ElinBodyPresets_and_ConversionTemplates_for_ElinRace1-6.7z

OPTIONS - Elin NPC n Followers Creation Fix Kit
ABOUT

Spoiler

INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions are included with the kit. manual installation only.

REQUIREMENTS
Use with the Creation Kit because you need to create new facegeoms and facetints (CTRL+F4) for your Elin NPC.

Elin Files
Files: 2015Dec12_MODDERS_ElinNPC_Creation_Fix_Kit_v2.7z

***** CREDITS *****

Spoiler

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

Screenshots

Elin Followers Redone - Mi Ya and Yi Ka - 2016 September 06

Changes:

• Removed unnecessary files.
  • Changed Mi Ya's hair and Elin ears/tail.
  • Yi Ka and Mi Ya now use original Elin body and clothes.

2016_09_06_184450.jpg

================================================

Elin Followers Redone - 3 Elin Mages - 2016 September 07

Changes:

• Mainly improved their appearance.
  • Changed their hairs and added ears/tail sets.
  • Replaced their default mage robes with Elin heavy armors.
  • All else about them remains unchanged.

Elin_Mage_Followers.jpg

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

Elin Bodyslide

How to Select an Elin body Conversion Template in Outfit Studio.

1. How to Select the Elin Conversion Templates.

Attached File  how to select conversion temp.jpg   154.46KB   116 downloads

2. Select the Template You Want to Use.

Attached File  choose an elin conversion.jpg   156.75KB   77 downloads

Edited by PsychoMachina, 06 December 2015 - 08:27 AM.

trickydragon

trickydragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

i love the original Tera elin look, and the UNP/CBBE body replace doesn't fit :(   will there be some more support for the original tera body?  (and i love the new post btw) ^^

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

UPDATE

Uploaded some armors specifically for the Tera body.

• Elin maid costume
  • Converted armors

In addition, I fell in love with the Hunting Grounds Outfit + Bandoliers look.  What makes the Hunting Grounds Outfit very appropriate for the Elins:

• It conforms to the Elin's body instead of completely changing it.
  • The hood fits without major clipping.  Elins are not compatible with hoods in general.

Attached File  hunting ground outfit+Elin.jpg   229.1KB   266 downloads

The only problem I see are the bandolier's waist pouches tend to float from the body because of the form-fitting outfit.  I'll provide a fix for that.

@Trickydragon

Unless someone can help out with some armor conversions, I can only provide with what I already have.  I have some ideas to make some new Tera bodies that are UNP and CBBE, but there is still the issue with limited available outfits for that particular body-shape.

masterofvin

masterofvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Looking good~

Also to those who want flatter elins with the UNP body: its possible to replace the mesh with the one found in CoTS. Yep the mesh for flat chest works with elins. (You need to make sure to put it on the correct folder, IE the folder that loads the elin mesh the UNP body uses; it was called 2ch Body BBP fix or something like that).

Somehow the mesh doesn't seem to conflict with the body or look weird. I don't know if this mesh works with the tera or CBBE body, only tested with UNP.

Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Wow, kudos to you Psychomachina. Definitely loved the UNP body textures but I think I'm sticking with the original body. 

Just a question, is there anything wrong with the voice files?? None of them seem to work with the new file. I tried installing them but I can't seem to hear any voice ingame.

EDIT: sorry my bad.. I just created a new game and it works fine. 

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

If anyone has found a voice mod that befits the Elins let me know, other than that, I'll see about editing the vanilla voices.

Also, you can try the LIttle Monli Petite bodies, but the CBBE body will have breasts.  Use the Breast and Weight sliders to reduce the breast size.

Comnislasher

Comnislasher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

For some reason Apachii Hair Pack don't work for me. Instead of hairs I only see bald head.

ADD

And camera IMO way to low. Any way to make it higher?

Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Does the elin animation pack have new animations other than the old one? 

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

For some reason Apachii Hair Pack don't work for me. Instead of hairs I only see bald head.

ADD

And camera IMO way to low. Any way to make it higher?

The missing hairs could be caused by the following:

• The original Apachii hair files are missing (they are not included with the Elin hair mods so you still need to install them).
  • If you have the correct Apachii hairs installed, move the Apachii plugin before the Elin-Apachii plugin or simply deactivate the Apachii plugin and make sure the Elin-Apachii plugin is active.  The Elin hair mods only need the original hair meshes and textures.
  • Sometimes reinstalling the files (Apachii first, Elin-Apachii second) will fix the bug, especially if you are installing with NMM.
  • If you think the possible cause is NMM then install manually.

I'm assuming the 1st-person camera is too low for you.  Is it lower than her height when in 3rd-person?  Which scaling option are you using?

Only the Elin Bard v1.  I have not started on Elin Bard v2, yet.

When I get the new skeletons done (running into bugs) and send them to RSV, I'll ask if he can make some new idle animations that match the ones from TERA.

Comnislasher

Comnislasher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Which scaling option are you using?

0.8. In old Elin mod this put elin face a little lower that NPC shoulders.

I'm assuming the 1st-person camera is too low for you. Is it lower than her height when in 3rd-person?

WAY lower. In first person I almost stare in NPC crotch.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

Which Elin mods are you using?  The files from this thread is an update of the files from the old thread.

The old files uses a scaled down skeleton along with the race assigned the x0.8 scale in their race record.  The combination of the two can cause unexpected camera and scaling issues.  That is why I updated the race by replacing or editing the skeletons to adult scale and gave options for scaling by way of the master file.  All of the updated files are available in this thread.

I'm playing a new game with a new Elin character using the updated files and so far the 1st-person camera matches the race scale.

Comnislasher

Comnislasher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Which Elin mods are you using?

Downgraded to old ones.

The combination of the two can cause unexpected camera and scaling issues.

In my case old one works perfectly fine while new one have very low first person camera. Dunno why.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

Do you have any mods that alters the 1st-person camera or skeleton?  If not, I don't know why this is happening to you.

Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

When I get the new skeletons done (running into bugs) and send them to RSV, I'll ask if he can make some new idle animations that match the ones from TERA.

Oh okay. I was just wondering because the file size is bigger than the one I currently have combined with the bard animation.

banditjack

banditjack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Hello, I am thinking about using the Elin race for a follower I am working on. If I release this follower publicly, could I have your permission to do so?

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

Oh okay. I was just wondering because the file size is bigger than the one I currently have combined with the bard animation.

It's larger because I made separate complete installs for English and for Russian languages.  That increased the sizes.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,293 posts

Hello, I am thinking about using the Elin race for a follower I am working on. If I release this follower publicly, could I have your permission to do so?

Hello Malakianknight

Permission granted, but under 3 conditions:

1. You must also give credit to the original authors (see my Credits section).
  2. You are forbidden to upload any Elin and Elin-related files to Nexus.
  3. You cannot allow others to upload any Elin and Elin-related files to Nexus.

Also a link to your page/site so that I can add the link to my post.

Have fun.

conkec1993

conkec1993

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

uhm,where i can find elin maid costume ?.?

and the apachi hair doesnt work for me,even though i have Apachi hair 1.5 full installed @@~!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: race, Tera, Elin, unp, cbbe, followers, replacers, replacer