Mods that work good with Sexlab

Jay1646

ASIS - With this mod you can increase enemy spawns to your liking, in other words you can have it so you fight more enemy NPC's which may be a good or bad thing for your character

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18436/?

Masculinized leveled lists - Turns most enemy NPC's to men

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23115/?

Feminized Leveled lists - Turns most enemy NPC's to women

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22710/?

These are what I use (except the fem lvl list) they work great with Sexlab with no issues

Please post mods u think work great with Sexlab!  ;)

Sorry, I don't mean to be picky. but I can't help myself.  Its "Mods that work well with Sexlab"

Goodly said!

sorry :blush:

I like Live another life, which let you select a different beginning, less epic and more in tune with sexlab IMO :)

Inconsequential NPCs adds a lot of npc's, with voice acting that nicely integrates in Skyrim with Sexlab :cool:

Sexy LoadScreens, because why not?

Haven't tested yet:

Bathing Beauties (or Beefcake) Luxury Suite, I think this has some potential as home mod that could be enhanced by Sexlab!

Sorry, I don't mean to be picky. but I can't help myself.  Its "Mods that work well with Sexlab"

Goodly said!

I like Live another life, which let you select a different beginning, less epic and more in tune with sexlab IMO :)

Inconsequential NPCs adds a lot of npc's, with voice acting that nicely integrates in Skyrim with Sexlab :cool:

Haven't tested yet:

Bathing Beauties (or Beefcake) Luxury Suite, I think this has some potential as home mod that could be enhanced by Sexlab!

Beat me to the Luxury Suite, all u have to do is get random sex, and have rape player up to around 70-100 and just watch. either someone is gonna rape you, a three way starts or people start masturbating everywhere. And im not sure, but when people run into the house to watch i think it increases the gold your Suite earns.

Goodly said!

Haven't tested yet:

Beat me to the Luxury Suite, all u have to do is get random sex, and have rape player up to around 70-100 and just watch. either someone is gonna rape you, a three way starts or people start masturbating everywhere. And im not sure, but when people run into the house to watch i think it increases the gold your Suite earns.

Thanks for the review :)

Archived