Paradise Halls and sexlabs

Been forever since I played pc games getting back into them thanks to the mods for skyrim, immersion mods especially, and I like the idea of bandits raping my character or vice versa if I'm playing evil plus if I'm being evil I think a slavery option is somewhat appropriate. Anyways I have been using sexlabs lovers comfort, hook, and procreation with paradise halls and never noticed an issue although PH has been touchy with me from the get go and now since I got sexlabs defeat and submit I don't get the option to enslave anymore. Does anyone know is this from a conflict between them or is this just PH being a WIP and being buggy?

well, I've been dealing with this a lot recently, and for me,

i placed PAH toward the middle right above UFO (well actually boss did it for me) 

and sex-lab sub right under skyui, and iHUD, 

and sometimes i would reboot PAH using the spell the author mentions in the description, only for good measure, 

but for me the biggest problem was not the submit and PAH don't work together (because they do)

it was just that i didn't realize the difference between a bleed out stage and a kneeling stagger, 

but then again i did have to load a clean, no mods, i got form the nexus to get them to worth together.  

Sorry just got back into pc games and modding is new to me but UFO? iHUD? I'm assuming these are mods but not ones I know. Also thanks for the reply I'm guessing your talking about load orders. Anyways after some more testing turning all my mods on and off the problem seems to be in Sexlabs Defeat I'm going to delete my old version of it download the new one that was updated 3 days ago since it seems to have new mechanics and start with a new ?clean? save/character see if that works.

Personally, I don't like any of the new versions of Paradise Halls because none of the extensions are compatible with it yet. The bleedout system is just something I dislike too. I think you'd be better off using old versions before the bleedout capture system was put in like 0.61.

And again just started getting back into pc gaming and by the time I had found Paradise Halls it was in .73 other then the lack of extension mods and the bleed out what was the difference I figured they where the same except for those.

By the way I found a way around the bleed out I have seen people complain about. I just use slow time shout or a ring/equipment mod that slows down time also and beat the enemy till there health is about right and use one of those and then work them over with the whips till I can capture them. As for the selling slaves I actually sold 2 no problem in one save It was UFO and WorkingGirl that broke that one I have since remedied that one and actually found no reason to sell any of my slaves yet since they keep tearing dragons apart and unlike the ones in my other save... NOT RAPING ME IN MY SLEEP... a big issue for me with Realistic Needs and Diseases and Frostfall and my constantly pushing my limits for sleep and "temperature" control

• 3 weeks later...

I just installed paradise hall and it works fine with both defeat and submit, allowing to have the submit sex throught speech and the defeat sex my taking them forcefully from behind with the slaves, and they work fine in general as well.

I did have CTDs at first but I'm not sure how I fixed it (I deactivated and then reactivated some mods, moved stuff in the load order and such)

Having a lot of fun with by soulgem farm of slaves locked in the basement :)

(great website by the way, just found it a month ago.. I always wanted more perverted stuff in my game. great to see that some people went throught the trouble of making it)

• 4 months later...

I just installed paradise hall and it works fine with both defeat and submit, allowing to have the submit sex throught speech and the defeat sex my taking them forcefully from behind with the slaves, and they work fine in general as well.

I did have CTDs at first but I'm not sure how I fixed it (I deactivated and then reactivated some mods, moved stuff in the load order and such)

Having a lot of fun with by soulgem farm of slaves locked in the basement :)

(great website by the way, just found it a month ago.. I always wanted more perverted stuff in my game. great to see that some people went throught the trouble of making it)

If you're kind as i thought, please tell me what kind of mods did you deactive?

Sorry for my scarce English ability.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone post a map pic of where Fellglow slave camp is , I can't find one anywhere nor can I find any posts that say where it is and I can't bloody find it...yes I knowwhere fellglow keep is I have more than one slave mage from there

Move west from fellglow keep and you should see it. If you hit a mountain instead, I'd suggest you reinstall it or check your load order.

• 8 months later...

Archived