SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutWearAndTear-v1-6.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SOSReplacer.esp
merccustom.esp

Total active plugins: 52
Total plugins: 53

I've encountered a serious error I'm unable to correct.

My camera freezes horizontally in position when I enter any sort of sex animation (of which there is no animation following). I can move my camera up and down vertically, but not horizontally, and of course there is no sex animation so the event doesn't end and I'm forced to either quit or reload. I've tried entering into console 'enableplayercontrols', doesn't work. I reload other saves and now those suffer the same issues with this strange camera lock. It's as though a hidden setting has changed or funked the code script.

I've been playing for a little while so I know that my animations and mods have been working up until the point where I was approached and selected "ass and pussy." This is when the lock began.

Also, I just created a quick new game to see if it's systemic, there were no problems initiating a scene with a new character. I loaded my main character and reset all mods configs to default and tried it again, but it still fails. At this point, it's likely I'll have to start a new character and have many more saves (as I don't have any before the ass and pussy event).

• 1 month later...

I've run into the same issue. Everything was going along fine until it just decided to stop working. The camera locks horizontally while remains unlocked vertically, with no animations. The crowd will come around and clap, and there will even be an orgasm ejaculation, but the involved members stay standing, staring at each other.

I cannot recall if it stopped working upon selecting "ass and pussy", but wouldn't be surprised.

Is this the  bug that happens occasionally where the cammera get stuck  in 1st person and you cant move. I think it might be your view is rotated 90 degrees from horizontal in vertical plane, it hasnt happened to me for a while .and it use to happen in  working girl tryout in exactly the same way.

The screen may even move a bit like you are still humping,,, hehe

Anyway IF this is the same bug I am familiar with then the fix is simple hit the tab key to bring up your pipboy and then tab to put it away and presto all fixed

The way the game engine works loading game doesn't actually reload everything and not everything is saved on savegame. If you've hit any kind of graphical problem loading a savegame without quitting to desktop first probably won't do anything. If you make a savegame somewhere safe there is no guarentee that when you load it later a gang of deathclaws won't have spawned surrounding you.

Always make backup hard saves (not quick/auto) every 30 minutes or so, and don't overwrite until you have about 5-10.

I believe I have had your issue and restarting from desktop didn't fix it, but it did resolve itself with no consequences, try the pip boy fix above.

Also, your load order is bad. This is most likely unrelated to this issue but it will cause others.

Move pregnancy here (this might not be an issue but it is in instructions)

Sexout.esm
SexoutSharedResources.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm

You appear to have loaded 2 versions of:

SexoutCheckMeOut - SCR.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

Only use one.

Also, you are using v1-6 of my wear-and-tear plugin which is very old and unsupported. It won't break your game, but I'd suggest upgrading to the version in my signature. If you got it from the compilation then many of your files are likely outdated, and it would be a good idea to at least upgrade SCR and Pregnancy.

I just got this problem as well. after about an hour of testing various things, I found a solution of a sort. disable all sexout mods, load your save game, immediately save again and quit, activate all the mods again, and load that save. all sexout content will have been reset, losing all items, stats, and whatever else, but your character will be saved, and all the content will be working again.

I coudln't pinpoint what was causing the problem, I tried disabling all the mods 1 by 1 with no effect, and various combinations of them disabled, but nothing worked except all of them being disabled.

Archived