Lovers PK Modpack-Almost Every mod...

Hi, I put pretty much all of the mods together because I needed to reinstall oblivion, but then I thought: "why not just put it on loverslab?" Any way, just put everything in data folder... It  should work, I did install everything correctly, but then again... If it doesn't work just disable: HiyokoGenerator.ESP.

Not ESM ESP!!!!!!! Very important!!! Seriously though this is the easiest way to get the mods (if it worked???).

Kind of off topic, but I want to learn how to make mods. I've used TES before, but I don't think it's possible that that's the only tool! 

INSTRUCTIONS (in case you missed them...)

STEP 1: Open the 7z file, or rar, or However I decided to compress it.

STEP 2: Put all the files in your data folder.

STEP 3: Open OBMM or Wyre Bash, or whatever mod loader you use... you can even use the default launcher (if  your a d*mb ass (lol?))

STEP 4: Activate EVERYTHING (remember where HiyokoGenerator.esp is because I've had problems with it...)

STEP 5: Launch game! If everything works then you can officially consider yourself a video game pervert (LIKE ME)...

(WARNING)

In case your game did not work correctly (crash on start) just disable HiyokoGenerator.esp not .esm, but .esp!!!!!

(WARNING)

STEP 6: Leave a comment. :P

Sorry for the mess ^^^^^^^ I've been up all night trying to get this to work... (0)_(0) In case your wondering, HiyokoGenerator, is supposed to make you have a baby. But, I can't get it to work ): (I'm a slut in these games come on man!) I will eventually update this modpack with Every non-conflicting mod possible. Too bad, I only have a 100mb limit!!!!!! Anyway's I probably shouldn't be advertising, but this is a help to gamers everywhere (more like pirates everywhere) Check out my website. It's there for you! https://sites.google.com/site/jackssurveyunlocker/

Now, back on topic:

Mods:

LoversCreature

Lovers PK

Hiyoko Club

Tamago Club

Joburg

Lovers Encounter

RogueMages Daily Income

Laungerie (hidden somewhere on the map)

And, a bunch more that I don't feel like naming...

Needed:

OBSE (obviously)

Pluggy (I think)

Other Shiz like that...

Ok, finally... I have one more thing to say... Have a good day!!! :D

Oh I will not make an installer because I don't Have neough space here... Only 100 mb as I said before... That zip file was 346 mb a minute ago ...

Some criticisms:

1. You have the incorrect LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp - You have included the one from the lovers resource pack version 3 which is fine, HOWEVER since you included lovers creatures you need to use that one as it is designed to overwrite the other (you install plugins AFTER you install the two core files).  Double check all files to make sure you have the correct versions.

2. While you did include readme files and that is good, you don't list what plugins are included in your OP which won't get you many downloads. 

3. You also need to include a credit to all the folks whom you are taking mods from in your OP and download, as well as what versions of the plugins you feature.  You don't need permission from anything I have done, but having a credit sure would be nice.

4. You also need to tell folks that your pack only includes animations 1-10 and that they will need to get the other 11-200 animations from somewhere.  Failing to do this will result in lots of bug reports on where the other animations are.

5. You need to give a shout out to fellow members of this site to make sure you have their permission to include mods in your pack.  Again, you don't need permission from me, anything I do is wide open, but others may or may not be as easy to work with.

6. Finally you put the mod in the main section instead of the downloads one.  That I will remedy for you.

• 3 years later...

DarkstaR25: You know the Mod pack is outdated !

Use LAPF ! ( in the pack is the old Lovers with PK )

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

here almost all Mods with short description http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

! Don't install all Lovers mods at once or you will never find out what the Mods do and how to use them. Install 1-2 mods and test in game: See what new spells and dialogs you have and test all. Check settings spells and ini files to customize the Mods to your wishes. ( or delete Mods you don't like)

Then install the next Mods.