[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

interessting idea, but wouldn't having random people use the furniture, especially non re-spawning ones with daily routines and maybe own quests, still lead to problems?

And as fa as re-spwaning NPCs are concerned, they would simply despawn, as far as i'm aware.

You can set the sandbox to ignore a piece of furniture, so that should be possible to avoid.

Mmmh... needs some testing as i'm not sure if adding a new sandbox package to an NPC will reliably override the already existing one.
But i know, that newly added ai packages fire up immediatly, so it should should work.

Why add packages via script? So we don't need to edit every NPC, messing with compatibility. May still lead to incompatibility, if the targeted NPC is doing an "must complete" package at adding time. Maybe there's a way to detect this. This really needs some further invenstigation.

Mmmh... needs some testing as i'm not sure if adding a new sandbox package to an NPC will reliably override the already existing one.

But i know, that newly added ai packages fire up immediatly, so it should should work.

Why add packages via script? So we don't need to edit every NPC, messing with compatibility. May still lead to incompatibility, if the targeted NPC is doing an "must complete" package at adding time. Maybe there's a way to detect this. This really needs some further invenstigation.

It not only should work. Combined with scenes, it's the way you change actor ai behavior in a stable way.

The game decides on what to do based on quest priority. If a quest has priority 60 its dialogue and packages will take precedence over a quest with priority 40.

Setting a new package on an actor (if it has priority) will absolutely, positively override what that actor was doing. If that actor is doing something important, he/she is probably

a) in a scene, and scenes override quest packages

B) doing something less important because your quest has priority

Naturally there are game breaking consequences. If you place an important npc in bondage, they can't complete what they were doing. If you imprison Astrid, you will not be able to complete at least one quest line. If you do it, then release her, all is back to normal, or at least she'll continue doing what she was before.

Essentially, if you want to make things work, play with the system as it was designed. Don't make up fancy solutions, because they will likely just get you into trouble. And the system was designed for npcs default behavior to be overriden by new packages through quests and scenes. That's what the radiant system is all about.

i remembered something jbezorg said about SD and scenes. Can't remember the exact words, but he used to many of them -> interferring at one point or another ... if i remember right.
So i thought i might avoid them, unless i really don't want the ongoing action to be disturbed.

But after all, i'm still not at the point, where i need to care about complex ai behaviour, what doesn't stop me from thinking about it and possible solutions. Anyhow, i still got the get the base done, that's supposed to control the ai in some parts. How i'll control them? i'm sure you'll tell me where to start, when time has come. ^^

Arrrrrrrr....

from friday to now i did some heavy scripting/research....

minor problems:

problems with furniture(aka bondage devices)

the alignment is not that good or random - mayby because there are no real EnterFurnitureAnimEvents for chris Furnitures(i will sneak into Ashals scripts and beg masterchriss to return....for developing EnterFunitureAnimations)

scripting/CK problems:

my main (future)goal is ->

1. you should be able to buy BondageFurniture and place them where ever you want.

2. you should be able to bound Follower/Slave/whatever(if it is not essential to a quest) to the placed BondageFurniture,

leave them.... doing your usual business(thieving sweet rolls from children, slaying dragons......what ever)... returning ... and still find  youre Follower/Slave/whatever in love with the BondageFurniture.....

At least .... i need the help from a senior scripter/CKpro to give me some hints....

is it better to make a quest per device(BondageFurniture) with one alias for the device and one for the actor...?(better handling for modders?)

Moin

Oli

Arrrrrrrr....

from friday to now i did some heavy scripting/research....

minor problems:

problems with furniture(aka bondage devices)

the alignment is not that good or random - mayby because there are no real EnterFurnitureAnimEvents for chris Furnitures(i will sneak into Ashals scripts and beg masterchriss to return....for developing EnterFunitureAnimations)

scripting/CK problems:

my main (future)goal is ->

1. you should be able to buy BondageFurniture and place them where ever you want.

2. you should be able to bound Follower/Slave/whatever(if it is not essential to a quest) to the placed BondageFurniture,

leave them.... doing your usual business(thieving sweet rolls from children, slaying dragons......what ever)... returning ... and still find  youre Follower/Slave/whatever in love with the BondageFurniture.....

At least .... i need the help from a senior scripter/CKpro to give me some hints....

is it better to make a quest per device(BondageFurniture) with one alias for the device and one for the actor...?(better handling for modders?)

Moin

Oli

Sounds like a good idea but I think there should be ... consequences :P

If you leave someone in there to long they starve...

If you leave them totally naked in the snow they should freeze ...

And so on... Also the chance SOMEONE frees them... In case of placed in the open or takes the person hostage :P

after wrote "help zaz" what i need to do to get the spells? player.additem/addspell with the ID that "help zaz" give to me?

after writing "help zaz" in the console you have to navigate to the spellbook ids.

use player.additem "SpellBookID" to get the spell books and learn the spells by reading the books.

Moin

Oli

And so on... Also the chance SOMEONE frees them... In case of placed in the open or takes the person hostage :P

yep... i  had similar ideas. like in ag12 slavery system. it gives slaves the chance to get free.

i add your ideas to my afenda ;)

Moin

Oli

yep... i  had similar ideas. like in ag12 slavery system. it gives slaves the chance to get free.

i add your ideas to my afenda ;)

Moin

Oli

Also is it me or is that pot clipping ???

+++Update++ +++Update+++++Update+++++Update+++++Update+++++Update++

V003Beta:

• - Added a Controllerquest: if you order a Follower to sit on a Bondage/Torture device he/she will sit there as long you not free him/her via dialog "Free". You should dismiss him/her while he/she is attached to the Bondage/Torture device. Note: if you leave the Cell or reload the Game the Victims will not sit at the device. this will be fixed in a future release.
  • - Cauldron: scaled cauldron a litte bit up (Hello JinZen ;))
  • - Please test the mod and report any errors. do not use mod for normal gaming. Make a backup of an clean save before you use my mod.
  • - wallschackle funtional - test it

I need your help:

Test the mod with AFT, UFO or other follower mods.

Test if the victims are attached to the devices when:

- you returning to the cell where are victims

- after loading a save game

- after restarting a game

Modders and scripters:

Please check my mod and my scripts. Suggestions are welcome.

Moin

Oli

+++Update++ +++Update+++++Update+++++Update+++++Update+++++Update++

V003Beta:

• - Added a Controllerquest: if you order a Follower to sit on a Bondage/Torture device he/she will sit there as long you not free him/her via dialog "Free". You should dismiss him/her while he/she is attached to the Bondage/Torture device. Note: if you leave the Cell or reload the Game the Victims will not sit at the device. this will be fixed in a future release.
  • - Cauldron: scaled cauldron a litte bit up (Hello JinZen ;))
  • - Please test the mod and report any errors. do not use mod for normal gaming. Make a backup of an clean save before you use my mod.
  • - wallschackle funtional - test it

I need your help:

Test the mod with AFT, UFO or other follower mods.

Test if the victims are attached to the devices when:

- you returning to the cell where are victims

- after loading a save game

- after restarting a game

Modders and scripters:

Please check my mod and my scripts. Suggestions are welcome.

Moin

Oli

LOL Feeling like a meany now :P but yeah it looked kinda crap... You might have been able to just shove the actor a bit though but I guess if it's fixed that'll cut it :P... Need some ropes on the hands too I would say... I don't see myself sitting in a pot ready to be cooked without aiming to run away LOL

1 more comment I have though... I pressed my own char on some of the devices... Cross, Pillory didn't act weird nor did that kettle but I noticed the camera was locked... That horse however was goddamn annoying to move a cam on ... Also for a note of the horse... Since when is that cross named Horse ? LOL

edit:

nvm horsenote :P it's fixed

Apart from the pot, are the other torture devices also clipping with the camera? I'm having issues of that kind, ... maybe it's just me?

It is not just you....

I need a nif wizard to solve this problem.

I think it is an issue with the front|left|right|behind enter vectors....

I fix this later...

right now i am trying to get the victims sitting on theire devices if one returns to the cell(OnCellAttach)

any help or hints are welcome...

Moin

Oli

Apart from the pot, are the other torture devices also clipping with the camera? I'm having issues of that kind, ... maybe it's just me?

It is not just you....

I fix this later...

right now i am trying to get the victims sitting on theire devices if one returns to the cell(OnCellAttach)

Moin

Oli

I can see what I can do. Actually, it was probably just me. I experimented with a free camera when in the furniture (removing the third person camera keyword, can't recall the exact name).

The problem is that it's not enough to do things in nifskope for all pieces. I fixed the wooden horse but not all pieces are made in a fix friendly way. Just installed Blender, so we'll see how far I get with that ... ;)

I'm looking through your module right now. You're almost there. Define quest aliases for each pillory that you want the actors to use. Sort of like this:

Actor01 <-- assign a slave here

Furniture01 <-- assign a furniture ObjectReference here (I think it's an object reference?)

Actor02

Furniture02

etc

You'll have to create something similar to o3dStayAtCurrentDevice for each connection to a piece of furniture. So one o3dStayAtCurrentDevice01 which sets target to Furniture02 (and I guess "Place to travel" too).

At least I can't think of any better solution which would otherwise allow you to keep actors pinned in place when you reenter a cell. There are a few alternatives, but I would start with this approach if I were you.

Also, you can look at how S3 and Paradise Halls does this. At least I'm pretty sure they do something similar.

It is not just you....

I fix this later...

Moin

Oli

I can see what I can do. Actually, it was probably just me. I experimented with a free camera when in the furniture (removing the third person camera keyword, can't recall the exact name).

The problem is that it's not enough to do things in nifskope for all pieces. I fixed the wooden horse but not all pieces are made in a fix friendly way. Just installed Blender, so we'll see how far I get with that ... ;)

I'm looking through your module right now. You're almost there. Define quest aliases for each pillory that you want the actors to use. Sort of like this:

Actor01 <-- assign a slave here

Furniture01 <-- assign a furniture ObjectReference here (I think it's an object reference?)

Actor02

Furniture02

etc

You'll have to create something similar to o3dStayAtCurrentDevice for each connection to a piece of furniture. So one o3dStayAtCurrentDevice01 which sets target to Furniture02 (and I guess "Place to travel" too).

At least I can't think of any better solution which would otherwise allow you to keep actors pinned in place when you reenter a cell. There are a few alternatives, but I would start with this approach if I were you.

Also, you can look at how S3 and Paradise Halls does this. At least I'm pretty sure they do something similar.

Well some devices have weird stances... The stances of the device are static and don't measure up to the NPC ... I use dynamic sizes in my height... It's not always 1.00 ... For example my little Brunette Xaz knows is like 0.95 :P

Also at the part of S3 and Paradise Halls... Basically isn't it the same as with the Vanilla follower script telling them to WAIT there ?

Just need to put in a piece of furniture as action ...

can I run a sex scene? (example: npc having sex with another throught a zaz animation) / i only can run static animations vs NPC

not yet...

As soon as the basic work is done(esm, stability, bugfix) i will integrate sex scenes(zaz animations) via sexlab plugin.

you have to wait....(last 4 days i working 6 to 10 hours the day to develop this mod)

Moin

Oli

6-10 Std? Hast Du Urlaub? Zu viel Freizeit? Eine Frau die wahrlich sehr verständnisvoll ist und die ich deshalb gerne (näher) kennen lernen möchte?

Mach mal Pause, sonst wirst Du betriebsblind und die Fehlerquellen steigen dann unproportional zur Code-Menge.

6-10 Std? Hast Du Urlaub? Zu viel Freizeit? Eine Frau die wahrlich sehr verständnisvoll ist und die ich deshalb gerne (näher) kennen lernen möchte?

Mach mal Pause, sonst wirst Du betriebsblind und die Fehlerquellen steigen dann unproportional zur Code-Menge.

Na.... hatte soviel (Berufs)Stress in letzter Zeit... da tut positiver Stress nur gut.

Die meiste Zeit habe ich für Tests und Suche von Funktionen gebraucht....

Unglaublich wie undynamisch einige Dinge im Creation Kit sind....

Grusel

Oli

So...when can you put these spells on your own character?

The ZAP spells are already integrated... help zaz:

I think he wants to use the spells on himself.... not on a target.

next release will integrate an bookshelf containig all the spells in my mod.

Moin

Oli