[Outdated] Lovers Minor Mod Pack

The attribute drain in LoversSpermSplashEx can (and should) be disabled in the option menu' date=' it is advisable to use only the visual effects, the attribute drain cause problems whit other mods, such as the slow-motion for the dogs in LoversBitch.

[/quote']

It does seem to function with Realistic Leveling if you disable the attribute drain when you install it/start a new game but I had no success getting it to work after my attributes were drained. I'd turn the effect off and RL still refused to recalculate, until I removed LoversSpermSplashEx. So, either turn it off quick or expect problems, it seems.

I don't know how Realistic Leveling works, so my suggestion could be useless; i had a permanent attribute drain caused by another mod (cursed armor) even after i did uninstall it.

So since i have Aphrodisia installed, i have used his attribute set menu to revert my levels to where they were before the problem occurred, you could try this metod too.

Okay these are gonna be the first plugins I try for Lovers PK! They sound awesome lol, doing a burglary, then stumbling upon two NPC's getting jiggy in bed, then I start throwing cups and plates at them, finally the guards arrive, so I use the estrus spell on the female, causing the guard to completely forget about and instead concentrate on watching the tentacle rape, then make my escape haha!

Thanks Im glad it doesn't require MBP or those other custom races, because OBMM wont even let me install the MBP OMOD file lol, "Failed to compile C#" EVERY time lol.

I don't know how Realistic Leveling works' date=' so my suggestion could be useless; i had a permanent attribute drain caused by another mod (cursed armor) even after i did uninstall it.

So since i have Aphrodisia installed, i have used his attribute set menu to revert my levels to where they were before the problem occurred, you could try this metod too.

[/quote']

My stats reset properly after I removed the mod. Realistic Leveling recalculates your stats on a regular basis, using your skill gains over whatever your base amount was. So it "remembered" what my stat was supposed to be.

• 2 weeks later...
LoversRapeSlave: After raping a NPC so many times' date=' they will eventually become your slave and no longer resist.[/quote']

I think I've read that there's a console command that disables infamy points for enslaving someone. Can someone provide that command?

Also, another possible helpful command, though I'm not 100% sure if it works with LoversRapeSlave:

It's a console command you can type in:

SET xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveAverageCount to #

Choose the number of times you want from there.

When You get to the point of enslaving an NPC' date=' you get a line of what I assume is Japanese flash up on screen. After that, you will find new dialogue options.[/quote']

• 3 weeks later...

@fattyfatty - post your load order so we can see what the issue may be.

Oblivion.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

ScreenEffects.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

OBGE - Liquid Water.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

Living Economy.esp

Living Economy - Items.esp

Get Wet v0.92.esp

[Hexaae] Get Wet v0.92.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

dan_HGEC-EcupTattooArmor.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

MHSNKirin.esp

DarkWindarmor1.esp

R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

OOO-Water_Weeds.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCfrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversLandEv2.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

MidasSpells.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Let There Be Darkness - Cyrodiil + SI.esp

Let There Be Darkness - Knights.esp

Let There Be Darkness - Mehrunes Razor.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Lattamer.esp

Ancient Elven Sorceress - EV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorceress - DV.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

[GFX]_Initial_Glow-all.esp

OOO-Magic_Script_Effect_Fix.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Looking for help with the Adultplayplus animations. During any consensual sex' date=' the actors just play 3 sequences of kissing, and then it ends. Standard sex animations are only played during rape. Anyone know a solution?

[/quote']

press the F key. It's from this mod "Lovers with PK Extender.esp"

Welp, that worked. Thanks! Was there something in the readme/menus that i missed that would have told me that?

• 3 months later...

speaking of inappropriate nicksnames. what the deal with yours ??

As for downloads the site currently has problems when a new addiotion like tapatalk was installed witch removed most dwonloads from there main page..

• 1 month later...

are these mods current?

While there are other versions of some of the below they are not more current they just have different features. These are the current files that are included in the pack. I would not bother with any of the others unless a mod specifically requires them. All are optional unless of course another mod requires them.

LoversBed

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer

LoversHideMenus

LoversLight

LoversPower

LoversRapeSlave

LoversSoundVolumeDown

LoversSpermSplashEx

LoversStopCombatEx

• 5 months later...

LoversStopCombatEx has quite a severe effect on performance.

I noticed this before and I see the same thing after reinstalling oblivion (with minimum of mods).

Drop is on the order of from 40 fps down to 30, or 30 down to 20 etc. Also adds stuttering: the game is noticibly smoother to play with LoversStopCombatEx removed from install.

- this is with Lovers with PK 1.4 Rev 91 and LoverStopCombatEx after loverswithpk in the load order -