[Outdated] Lovers Minor Mod Pack

View File

This is a compilation pack of various minor mods. The following is contained:

Plugins that may have issues with Rev96:

LoversAdultPlayPlus: Allows for prostitution (female only) and consensual sex through dialog.

NOTE: This plugin is outdated - Recommend you use the SSP version.

LoversStopCombatEx: Ensures all combat stops when the player is in the middle of sex.

NOTE: This is now included directly in LPK's esp file. There is a newer version in the Lovers Beta thread.

Not recommended to use this version anymore.

LoversHideMenus: Toggles off your HUD during sex.

NOTE: Unknown if this works with the current version of LPK (rev96) - requires pluggy.

LoversBed: When two actors are in the same bed, they will begin to fuck. Makes stalking through peoples houses at night stealing stuff a whole lot more entertaining.

NOTE: Not the latest version. The latest version of Lovers Bed can be found in the downloads section.

Plugins that "should" work fine with Rev96:

LoversBackup2: Saves your position adjustments to a local file.

LoversContraception: Practice safe sex! Not only good advice in real life, but if you run a pregnancy mod, this will prove useful as it adds condoms and birth-control pills to the game.

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer: Allows you to use your BLOCK button to attempt to stop an attempt at rape on your character before it happens.

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer: If you have any companions with you, they will attempt to help protect you from rapist.

LoversLight: Adds a light aura around characters having sex, useful for dark places.

LoversPower: After sex, characters will receive a temporary random buff.

LoversRapeSlave: After raping a NPC so many times, they will eventually become your slave and no longer resist.

LoversSoundVolumeDown: Turns your game volume down lower during sex.

LoversSpermSplashEx: Will change the way sperm is handled by the Lovers base package. You are able to adjust how long it lasts, and if a character covered in sperm receives any negative side effects.

Translated by: Ashal

Requires: OBSE v0019+, Lovers Base System

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

• 4 months later...

Cool mods!

Anyone know if these will be updated eventually?

Also' date=' how many times does my PC have to rape an NPC in order to enslave them?

[/quote']

It's 10 times by default. To change this number, type the following in your console:

SET xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveAverageCount to #

where # is the number of your choice. :)

Cool mods!

Also' date=' how many times does my PC have to rape an NPC in order to enslave them?

[/quote']

I think it was for me around 6-10~ :shy:

Cool mods!

[/quote']

It's 10 times by default. To change this number, type the following in your console:

SET xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveAverageCount to #

where # is the number of your choice. :)

Oooh nice. Thanks for the tips, guys. :)

Nekomimimeido: I assume it's telling you that you don't have the "pluggy" files that some mods require. Download it here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23979 and follow the installation instructions (Should just be a case of extracting some .dll files into your data/obse/plugins/ directory.

If you already have pluggy, then... I dunno. Sorry :P

To everyone else like HentaiGnome who are looking for tips on how to change the SlaveAverageCount, and who don't want to have to open the console every time they start the game: you can change the SlaveAverageCount permanently by opening TES4EDIT, finding "LoversRapeSlave.esp" clicking "Script", then "39000CE7". In the information box on the right-hand side, go to the "view" tab and right-click on the line of text next to "SCTX - Script Source" and select enter. Then just use your left and right arrow keys to move around the text until you find "SET SlaveAverageCount to 10" and change the 10 to whatever you want as the default. Press enter, then ctrl-S and click OK. You're done!

Thought I'd share this info for people like me, who wanted a permanent fix but hated opening the console every time they started up Oblivion (my game crashes a LOT!). And honestly, who sets 10 as the default? I'm a busy guy - I have things to do, and people to see! ... Or is that the other way around?

LoversStopCombatEx: Ensures all combat stops when the player is in the middle of sex.

I have the problem that the combat continues during sex (rape to be precise) even if I use this mod.

I searched the forum a bit and found nothing overly helpful (1' date='2)...

I've tried to disable both the LoverStopCombatEx and LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer and each one separately because I read somewhere that they are already included in the later versions of the basic mod, I en-/disabled the StopCombat and NPCWatch options in the ingame menu of xLover, but nothing helped.

Had someone similar troubles and managed to solve them somehow?

I have the problem that the combat continues during sex (rape to be precise) even if I use this mod.

I searched the forum a bit and found nothing overly helpful (1' date='2)...

I've tried to disable both the LoverStopCombatEx and LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer and each one separately because I read somewhere that they are already included in the later versions of the basic mod, I en-/disabled the StopCombat and NPCWatch options in the ingame menu of xLover, but nothing helped.

Had someone similar troubles and managed to solve them somehow?

Combat stopping during rape is built in by default in the latest version - try it without the additional addon, and just setting the option in the main lovers menu?

Thought I'd share this info for people like me' date=' who wanted a permanent fix but hated opening the console every time they started up Oblivion (my game crashes a LOT!). And honestly, who sets 10 as the default? I'm a busy guy - I have things to do, and people to see! ... Or is that the other way around?

[/quote']

Thanks for the useful info, although personally I opened console and changed the amount just once, then saved, reloaded and never needed to do that again. :huh:

To everyone else like HentaiGnome who are looking for tips on how to change the SlaveAverageCount' date=' and who don't want to have to open the console every time they start the game: you can change the SlaveAverageCount permanently by opening TES4EDIT, finding "LoversRapeSlave.esp" clicking "Script", then "39000CE7". In the information box on the right-hand side, go to the "view" tab and right-click on the line of text next to "SCTX - Script Source" and select enter. Then just use your left and right arrow keys to move around the text until you find "SET SlaveAverageCount to 10" and change the 10 to whatever you want as the default. Press enter, then ctrl-S and click OK. You're done!

Thought I'd share this info for people like me, who wanted a permanent fix but hated opening the console every time they started up Oblivion (my game crashes a LOT!). And honestly, who sets 10 as the default? I'm a busy guy - I have things to do, and people to see! ... Or is that the other way around?

An excellent tip which I've now applied to my "LoversRapeSlave.esp", although it's probably worth noting that the first 2 digits of the script's FormID will depend on the mod's Load Order hex value. As an example, for me it's "5E000CE7". The name of the script is "xLoversRapeSlaveQuestScript" in case anyone is unsure which script to edit because they're not seeing "39000CE7".

Nekomimimeido: I know, 'aint technology wonderful? Except when it causes your game to start throwing up bewildering error messages... Anyway, I hope the pluggy thing helps.

Someone92/Ail: I have the latest version of Lovers with PK myself, and I've never been able to get the "stop attacking" thing to work right either. It seems that normal NPCs will leave you alone during rape assaults, but guards and anyone naturally antagonistic towards you (brigands, marauders, etc.) will just wail on you until you fall down. Personally, I just view it as being "more realistic" now, and use a combination of Midas Magic's gold statue spell and the Carcernus prison mod when I want to single someone out of a crowd, and sneakier measures won't cut it.

Autumn: Really? Actually, that's... weird. As far as I know, most console changes aren't permanent (Sadly, or the "setname" command would be my favouritest thing ever). Oh, well, so long as it works for you! :)

Grizzly UK: Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I only started messing with TES4EDIT yesterday, so I rely on more knowledgeable people to keep me right - and I'm not just saying that because you have "UK" in your username, and we Brits need to stick together! Seriously, have you seen the internet? There's only like five British people on there!

Nekomimimeido: I know' date=' 'aint technology wonderful? Except when it causes your game to start throwing up bewildering error messages... Anyway, I hope the pluggy thing helps.

[b']Someone92/Ail[/b]: I have the latest version of Lovers with PK myself, and I've never been able to get the "stop attacking" thing to work right either. It seems that normal NPCs will leave you alone during rape assaults, but guards and anyone naturally antagonistic towards you (brigands, marauders, etc.) will just wail on you until you fall down. Personally, I just view it as being "more realistic" now, and use a combination of Midas Magic's gold statue spell and the Carcernus prison mod when I want to single someone out of a crowd, and sneakier measures won't cut it.

Autumn: Really? Actually, that's... weird. As far as I know, most console changes aren't permanent (Sadly, or the "setname" command would be my favouritest thing ever). Oh, well, so long as it works for you! :)

Grizzly UK: Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I only started messing with TES4EDIT yesterday, so I rely on more knowledgeable people to keep me right - and I'm not just saying that because you have "UK" in your username, and we Brits need to stick together! Seriously, have you seen the internet? There's only like five British people on there!

One possible solution for the "StopCombat" problems: try putting the LoversStopCombatEx.esp AFTER the Lovers with PK.esp. I noticed in TES4Edit that there's a script conflict between LoversStopCombatEx and Lovers with PK, so if you have Lovers with PK loading after LoversStopCombatEx you'll lose the specific script changes in LoversStopCombatEx.

Regarding using the console to make changes, AFAIK some changes (such as the various Toggle commands) will be lost once you exit the game and will need to be entered again the next time you play the game. There are others, however, which are permanent and once entered will be retained by the game. Then there are the commands that are used on a specific target. For anyone who wants to learn more about the console and it's various commands try UESP Wiki: Oblivion Console

TES4Edit is a very powerful and handy modding tool, I use it mainly to check for (and fix where necessary) conflicts between mods, especially in my Bashed Patch, because Wrye Bash isn't as perfect as some people would have you believe!

It's certainly a little strange how reluctant the majority of British people have been regarding using the internet! ;)

Personally, I've tried deactivating mods, adjusting load orders, checking for conflicts... Everything I could think of, and enemies still continue to attack me during rape scenes. I'd be interested in seeing the mod list and load order from someone who's gotten the "StopCombat" mod to work 100%, more out of curiosity than anything else.

Although at this point I'm thinking it's a deliberate design decision to not have combat suspended during rape scenes - more realistic, after all.

Already did (I'm not a total idiot, I do pay attention to the helpful tools that people post ;) ) and it not only fails to solve the "StopCombat" bug but also completely breaks XEOSP for me - as well as a few other mods I have installed.

Mod lists - and the resultant load orders - are so individual that my advice to anyone else thinking about downloading this file is to only do so if you're having trouble with your load order that you can't seem to fix yourself. Although it's definitely a useful tool, there is - unfortunately - no such thing as the perfect masterlist.

loadorder

Oblivion.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

BUDungeon.esm

LoversCreature.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

UndiesUnderneath.esm

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Blood Elves.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

FastEquipping.esp

UU_Female_Undies.esp

OWC - Mannequin.esp

OWC - Seaworld.esp

OWC - New Dimension.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp

Dibella_priestess.esp

DMwardropemergednoenchant.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Knights.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

BUEquipsMerge.esp

HUDCompanions.esp

SimpleHUDClock.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp

Enhanced Economy - House prices.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

SetBody.esp

Deadly Reflex 5 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp

DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp

ActorsInEmotions.esp

zzEstrus.esp

ElaborateEyes.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Tifa.esp

1em_Vilja.esp

1em_Vilja_as_Blood_Elf.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversMagic.esp

zzContainerTrap English.esp

the punished girlbox.esp

Bis_Pom.esp

OldwolfLifeLikeStatues.esp

Trade and Commerce.esp

PrisonIrons.esp

yangyang_Stockings.esp

yangyang_hhshoes.esp

yangyang_HWDress.esp

Unholy Darkness.esp

Xlover_my_change.esp

xeosp++.esp

SW01Minus.esp

weirdly i noticed that BEFORE i downloaded this modpack, the "stop combat while being raped" worked kinda. Whenever the NPCs wanted to engage combat again the script kicked in resulting in making me ignore me for a few seconds before the NPC registered me again. (which resulted in an repeated on/of/on/off switching most of the time)

AFTER i downloaded this it appears it doesn't stop them anymore. (i can't say for sure since i set the rape chance rather low)

One combat "problem" I've noticed is with NPC's, particularly when a guard is involved. Whenever a guard is raped by an NPC all nearby guards will attack the NPC or if a guard rapes an NPC, if the NPC has friends nearby the friends will attack the guard(s).

Is there a way to permanently remove or prevent this sort of behaviour? I know how to remove the "hostile" flag from the player's rape spell, but what about NPC's? I've looked but not found anything so far.

I've noticed in LoversRapeSlave that after I've raped an NPC enough times for them to become a rape slave that some text appears on screen but it's not in english so I've no idea what it's supposed to be, although I'm guessing that it's a message telling me the NPC has now become my rape slave (or something like that).

Looking at the LoversRapeSlave.esp's Dialog Topics in TES4Edit I see 1 topic with 2 possible responses (1 for female and 1 for male), both show non-english for the Response Text. Does anyone know what the english translations for these 2 responses would be?

• 4 weeks later...

sure, head over to the nexus and download a mod that makes missing meshes invisible. of course you could actually try to fix the problem and download whatever resources you are missing for the mods you have active.

Edit: Sorry, that came out a little snarkier than I intended.

nope what you said was true and i found the meshes i was missing since i didn't get how to add the resource pack when i was first installing the mods i downloaded and was more occupied with getting things to work that i didn't think of extracting them and adding them to the main zip

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would drop a note in here about LoversSpermSplashEx: it breaks Realistic Leveling. If you use them together and get covered in cum, RL refuses to recalculate your stats because it detects a large attribute drain and the stat losses don't seem to ever go away, probably because the stats are now being controlled by RL. It took me a while to figure out what was causing that problem.