Guest Donkey

I only need to fully implement the dialog part. So far it looks pretty good. The new system seems more stable. Here is few pictures of the new menu screen.

Guest Donkey

The new system seem more robust now, also you can customize the new ini files to suit your own type of game-play. Also you won't be attacked by regular npc unless they really hate your guts.  :P

They have also made the dialog make more sense and created new separate dialog for rape, instead of whole topic type. They made sub types now.

Guest Donkey

Parting remark is what the npc says after sex. You can use the normal dialog from joburg itself or if you have mods like loversvoice, it will use that one instead.

Guest Donkey

Lovers voice don't have sound files, only text messages. Maybe one day they will who knows..  :P But that will be allot of work, with lip sync and all.

Hmm... does Sound folder should have empty subfolders?

If you mean joburg no it should have at-least push sounds. in the fx map.

Guest Donkey
If you mean joburg no it should have at-least push sounds. in the fx map.
The latest from Shy doesn't have any sound files ::)

Ashal versions does.    ::) Besides this is just an update not the full one itself, so you still need the official 117 .

Guest Donkey

No afcourse not. It is the same as Ashal version only with added options and cleaned version.

You can only use one of the the esp. all other files like sound files must first be installed from the official Japanese or Ashal version. then you can use the new joburgC

Guest Donkey

Tweaking the new menu.. Real problem is it is never good enough. I always seem to find something that looks better then the day before.

Here is for the new npc target by joburg spell

Guest Donkey

Groovy! I recognize most of this' date=' but what's the \"Abusers\" category? The old \"Stalkers\" category?

[/quote']

Abusers are actually rapists category now. I was still tweaking, so it is certainly not final yet.  ;D I am just messing with the spell effect to see if i can finally produce some real good stuff. But every time i start this i always think of something better then the day before.

Does the latest version of joburg have the chance of an npc running towards you begging for help from being raped? I remember that feature which was quite cool and funny. If you had a grudge on an npc and that npc comes to you, begging for help because they'll get raped, you could either let them get rape and you just watch or another (even better) you could actually rape the npc! I'm asking because I haven't seen this feature since I reinstalled my game and joburg did update during my absence. Also, if it is still active, is there any way to increase the chance of it occuring?

Guest Donkey

Not sure what you mean. I am currently only translating. By the time translation is finished i hardly have any time to fully test if every part is working. Since there will be always newer plug-in created. These will need translation. But if it was active in an older version.

It should be in the newer one. Or if it was so bugged that they had to remove that feature.Witch in that last case is beyond anything i can do.

btw i did get a few times a male or female running up to me asking me to help them someone is trying to rape them, is this what you are referring to ? Maybe you need tune up perverted greeting.

I think this happens very rare. You will see them talking and it usually starts with hey you.. you look like you have a lewd body. and if you stand close enough sometimes they will say something like i will get some help. that is when they will look for you.

Not sure what you mean. I am currently only translating. By the time translation is finished i hardly have any time to fully test if every part is working. Since there will be always newer plug-in created. These will need translation. But if it was active in an older version.

It should be in the newer one. Or if it was so bugged that they had to remove that feature.Witch in that last case is beyond anything i can do.

The dialogue was still present in the last version I downloaded.... However, I never had it triggered, so I don't know if the code for that's intact.

At least now I know what the dialogue was for, exactly.

The dialogue was still present in the last version I downloaded.... However' date=' I never had it triggered, so I don't know if the code for that's intact.

At least now I know what the dialogue was for, exactly.

[/quote']

seen that dialogue in joburg for extender (actually, the first thing that happened after I installed it), never seen it before that, thought that it was a new feature

I've fully ported my translation over to JoburgC' date=' apart from a handful of new dialog I can't find anything new about it. Functions exactly the same and no new Menu options.

[/quote']

maybe that script was somehow broken in 1.16/1.17 and in JoburgC works properly?

Just recently (re)discovered that "Help me"-Dialogue: It only seems to happen, when the rape is actually interupted. Sometimes the victims try to resist (you can hear that block sound constantly).

But the easiest way is to stop it yourself by getting close the couple and pressing block (not sure if it works without a shield equipped). Either the victim or the aggressor should come up and ask for help/complain about being interupted. Pretty cool feature actually. ;)