View File

Allows for roaming creatures and NPCs to rape or stalk one another based on various settings for frequency.

LoversSpermSplashEX and LoversMB2 will add additional functionality.

Translated by: Ashal

Ok, this is not a "new" translation, but rather an edited version of the existing one. What I did is clean up the menu for stalking so that it makes more sense (see spoiler below for screenshot of new menu layout). This should make it fairly clear what the settings really represent. -Gregathit

I also tweaked a bit of the dialogue and a few other misc things here and there. I included an ini file with presets already made named: LoversJoburgDef1.ini

If you don't like the settings I pre-made in that ini you can change them or just delete the file. Your choice. To use the presets file, cast the Joburg settings spell then select "Presets" and then "Custom 1".

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

• 2 weeks later...

Is it compatibile with SeeYouSleep mod?

I'm not using See You Sleep anymore but I had no trouble with the default settings.

Joburg has a special setting in its ini file to avoid problems with See You Sleep.

If it causes trouble find this line in the ini:

set xLoversJoburg.SeeYouSleepWait to 0.5

Increase the value until it works.

Hi, I updated LoversJoburg, LoversTachicat2 and LoversCreatures and now whenever a sex animation is about to begin, I get an error message that "Lovers cannot access an actor for sex, they may have moved somewhere where it is now impossible."

Any ideas?

Guest Donkey

yes, make a clean save. first deactivate the mods load your game, save and then quite again now start lovers joburg the normal way.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what it means when the NPC gives a pop-up that says that they are "Not Ready" for relations?

I have a companion mod, "Astrianna", that always gives me that problem when I try to couple her with another npc...or with me. Is she terminally frigid? Is there something else that can be done to awaken her senses?

Dm

Okay, I'm not the only one.

I even tried forcing astrianna to drink one of the "StupidNPC" Skooma Drugs.

When the hormones kicked in it popped up a message that "Astrianna isn't horny".

:o

I swear, this chick is a sexbot. She can perform on demand but no natural inclination to anything at all... ;D

Guest Donkey

Does anyone know what it means when the NPC gives a pop-up that says that they are \"Not Ready\" for relations?

I have a companion mod' date=' \"Astrianna\", that always gives me that problem when I try to couple her with another npc...or with me. Is she terminally frigid? Is there something else that can be done to awaken her senses?

Dm

[/quote']

It means that they currently have some AI package added to them, like eating or relaxing etc..So whenever this happens no sex options are available. To force a hard reset it think there is option in your lovers with pk spell tab, that allow you to force a fix, when strange occurrences occur.

• 3 weeks later...

after trying some addons (I think it was rapersslaveplay + mcs + mcs extension +loversbackup) and uninstalling them, joburg went crazy, now it ignores the setting I use in game. The npcs ignore the sex act if they see it, well they dont ignore they gather around and watch, but no masturbation or attempts to rape each other. And they only try to rape player character now.If I use npcs settings: punish him, female npcs keep saying that "..is not close enough to right people" even if that female npcs is surrounded by male npcs.

The creatures went crazy as well, even if I have creatures libido set to 0 for men and 0.30 for women, every mud crab I see rapes my male player character. Trying to avoid river/lake shores now ;/

They rape npcs as well. Seen horses chain-raping the stable girl near Chorrol, one horse starts to rape her, the second one gets "horny" and rapes her after first one finishes. Then comes 3rd one and.. After 3rd horse is done with the poor girl, the first one is "horny" again, and so on and so on.. The funny thing that I've come back to Chorrol after 3 or 4 ingame days, and the horses were still banging the poor girl ;/

Well, its funny but where are joburg settings really stored? (making clean save isnt working, neither starting new game)

Update: fixed by reinstalling joburg and making new bashed patch.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW if anyone had a good description of the 'Attacker' settings (seems like it should say 'Attacker Target' or something) can you post it.  With my load order and my current settings, dogs in LB can 'attack' but other creatures seem to ignore the PC and Companions.  If I turn Boss to 0, PC is ignored.  Companion to 0, they are ignored, but what exactly is/are the other settings.  Stalker/SpecialNPC/Comment...ish thing.  Who do they affect?

Make sure you've enabled creature rape in your Lovers settings, and that Lovers Creatures is correctly installed. Most creatures should be able to rape you character now.

"Stalker" refers to a character you've designated as your stalker using the targeted Joburg spell. This lets you single out one NPC for special attention, and should probably read "Victim".

Special NPCs are (iirc) essential quest NPCs. Keep this at zero.

Make sure you've enabled creature rape in your Lovers settings' date=' and that Lovers Creatures is correctly installed. Most creatures should be able to rape you character now.

\"Stalker\" refers to a character you've designated as your stalker using the targeted Joburg spell. This lets you single out one NPC for special attention, and should probably read \"Victim\"

Special NPCs are (iirc) essential quest NPCs. Keep this at zero.

[/quote']

TY TY.... makes more sense to me now.  I usually don't change these settings much, but it's nice to know I can as long as I at least know what it'll do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I've been using joburg for a bit but I've noticed that it is crashing much more frequently on my latest install of it. I don't know why, but I get random crashes when I'm hit by a stalker, about to start the rape, waking up to a rape, when dialogue is supposed to begin and even when an NPC begins to stalk me. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening?

Does anyone know how to disable the \"mob\"? I can't find an option in either the menus or the ini and I don't like MB so it's kind of annoying to have a bunch of people crouching around watching.

I believe thats a Lovers with PK setting, look for the setting that mentions observers.

Guest Donkey

A new lovers joburgh is out.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups27623.7z

Looks like more customization to it, and more options in the ini

;------------------------

;These are the new configuration files

;------------------------

;-----Heat mode settings-----

;Underlying value of the rate of heat

;0.The low effectiveness

;1.Bipolar effectiveness (the higher the basic effectiveness, effectiveness even at low heat only goon)

;2.Effectiveness

;3.Player appeal

set xLoversJoburg.Loveis to 3

;Mental power settings

;0The lower the mental power, aggressive looks and one higher

set xLoversJoburg.luststat to 0

;Boundaries have a favorable impression (effectiveness)

set xLoversJoburg.GoodDisposition to 60

;Boundaries revolt

set xLoversJoburg.BadDisposition to 30

;Low sense of responsibility needed to perform the rape (crimes are generally under 30)

set xLoversJoburg.RapeResp to 30

;Prevents the system to pretend they suppressed mode rape

set xLoversJoburg.NoRape to 0

;Raped by a beggar and thief Suppresses the law of the Thief Guild

set xLoversJoburg.ThievesLaw to 0

;Skip the lines of zombies stalking mode (also open a high degree of friendship with the other hand)

set xLoversJoburg.BioHazard to 0

;Stop the lines abandoned

set xLoversJoburg.NoPartingShot to 0

;Stop Sex-greetings

set xLoversJoburg.NoGreeting to 0

;Hours guard attack

;The action and hard to reduce to about 0.10 to 0.20 seconds.

set xLoversJoburg.GuardAttackTime to 2

;The frequency of small talk [% / check (for the regular treatment, simply do not react much disagree).

set xLoversJoburg.SmallTalkPer to 20

;Sexy small talk, such as changing the reaction

set xLoversJoburg.PCSVBorder to 40

;Estrous sexy probability curve

;0 Linear: Change is constant probability per sexy

;1 2The following curve: the variation is greater probability per sexy vanishingly small as the distance

;2 2The following curve: the probability per time variation sexy big as the distance vanishingly small (upside-down 1)

;  When the probability of 0 and 100 are all the same sexy with 0-2. Intermediate process is different.

;  The average interval until the next estrus chance to repeat the test at regular intervals follow the exponential distribution.

;  Thus, the image of the change in the average time interval increased from 0 to 100 degrees by 25 sexy,

;  0 minutes shorter feel like minutes â 2 â 5 â 2.5 min â 3.3 min 10 min.

;  1The correction to the minutes feel like minutes â 2 â 4 â 6 minutes 10 minutes â 8 minutes.

;  2The correction to the minutes feel like minutes â 2 â 4 â 2.2 min 10 min â 2.5 min.

;  â»Image. There are no exact numbers.

set xLoversJoburg.CalcHeatPerMode to 0

;-----Stalking Settings-----

;The maximum number of stalking

set xLoversJoburg.StalkerMax to 8

;The maximum number of stalking (for additional monitoring)

set xLoversJoburg.StalkerNPCMax to 4

;Vision range for Stalkers

set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistance to 1800

;Stalkers Vision range (indoor)

set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistanceIndoor to 1000

;Stalkers target detection level 0:lost 1:unseen 2:noticed 3:seen

set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDetectLevel to 2

;Stalkers target detection level (when the subject Sneak)

set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDetectLevelInSneak to 3

;Lost sight of the target before giving up the time when stalking in

set xLoversJoburg.StalkerGiveUpTime to 3

;These two are valid only when activated LoversMB2.esp

;  LoversMB2 chance to move to a stalker [%]

set xLoversJoburg.StalkerMBPer to 20

;  Oh immediately when a player's chance to move to the vicinity of actors, such as spectators LoversMB2 [%]

set xLoversJoburg.SpectatorMBPer to 0

;-----Advanced-----

;NPCAllow the blood Oh when greeting each other (from players) Distance

;  LoversThe default can now be interrupted because the system is forced to large.

set xLoversJoburg.GreetingHDistance to 5000

;Inserted at random around the role of women rape men[%]

set xLoversJoburg.FutanarizeRapeM to 10

;Inserted at random around the role of women raped woman[%]

set xLoversJoburg.FutanarizeRapeF to 90

;Recommended settings for each position

;  1:Riding (Nokezori) 2 3 Standing Doggy Style 4: Normal 5 piece Adachi: 6 spoons: Oral (non-Insert) 7: Riding (forward bending) 8: 9 Style: train lunch

;  â» The actual position depends on the content of the additional motion settings Lovers.

;  Positions will be selected at random from each of one or more digits.

;  Prone position is chosen relatively large numbers.

;When attacking the man (including women's role Insert)      123456789

set xLoversJoburg.PosFella      to 000001000

set xLoversJoburg.PosSex        to 111110111

set xLoversJoburg.PosSexBed    to 108080110

set xLoversJoburg.PosRape      to 143330143

set xLoversJoburg.PosRapeBed    to 105050150

set xLoversJoburg.PosRapeFront  to 109530105

set xLoversJoburg.PosRapeBack  to 190030190

;When the woman attacked                  123456789

set xLoversJoburg.PosFellaF    to 000001000

set xLoversJoburg.PosSexF      to 222221222

set xLoversJoburg.PosSexBedF    to 500022600

set xLoversJoburg.PosRapeF      to 711213912

set xLoversJoburg.PosRapeBedF  to 500022600

set xLoversJoburg.PosRapeFrontF to 711113911

set xLoversJoburg.PosRapeBackF  to 711113911

;Time Zone correction

;  From top to bottom, midnight bed, one bed, two bed ... when is the correction value.

Set xLoversJoburg.tf00 to 3.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf01 to 3.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf02 to 3.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf03 to 3.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf04 to 2.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf05 to 1.5

Set xLoversJoburg.tf06 to 1.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf07 to 1.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf08 to 0.9

Set xLoversJoburg.tf09 to 0.8

Set xLoversJoburg.tf10 to 0.7

Set xLoversJoburg.tf11 to 0.6

Set xLoversJoburg.tf12 to 0.5

Set xLoversJoburg.tf13 to 0.6

Set xLoversJoburg.tf14 to 0.7

Set xLoversJoburg.tf15 to 0.8

Set xLoversJoburg.tf16 to 0.9

Set xLoversJoburg.tf17 to 1.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf18 to 1.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf19 to 1.5

Set xLoversJoburg.tf20 to 1.5

Set xLoversJoburg.tf21 to 2.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf22 to 3.0

Set xLoversJoburg.tf23 to 3.0

;-----System setting-----

;See you sleep Get up when night crawling weight in your environment

; If you go black when night crawling, please try to increase the weight.

set xLoversJoburg.SeeYouSleepWait to 0.5

;Oh proceed immediately pause key stage

;  Toggle the pause resume progress and stage set in this key player in the blood Oh.

;  -1:Invalid

;  4:Attack  (Left click)

;  5:Activate (Space)

;  7:Cast

;  8:Ready Weapon

;  http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/IsControlPressed

set xLoversJoburg.PauseHKey to -1

Here is a snippit of all options in the ini alone.