Issues with mods/Skyrim keeps crashing

ItzNic

I openly admit to not being the brightest person on the planet when it comes to mods and whether or not they are compatible with one another or if they clash and try to cancel the other out, but after having installed a mod fairly recently, skyrim will crash whether or not I'm loading an old file or starting a new one. I imagine that it's a likely scenario that the mods are clashing with one another, ultimately causing the game to crash, but as goes for what one it is -- I don't know. Any and all help is appreciated, and the mods I'm using are as follows:

FNIS, PCEA XP32 (3-5-2), XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS 1-81, BodySlide - 15 extra sliders for CBBE/CB++ Main, CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod, b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta), CB++ TBBP Belly v 1.03, Procreation v 1.1a, SexiS (Core/Cupid/Data/Defeated), SexLab (Defeat v2, Lover's Comfort, Lover's Hook, Framework v 114) and SkyUI.

I read that the PCEA was the last thing that needed to be loaded, and so I had it sorted out so that it would be the last file to load out of the lot. Out of what I posted, are there any that I should discard? Or am I just doing something wrong and am completely unaware of it?

Just a thought:  With FNIS, did you run the included "GenerateFNISforusers.exe" tool?   I know you can run into problems if you do not use that whenever a mod containing animations is installed or un-installed,  Other than that, I don't know.  Sadly,  I'm not the brightest person either...

hi ItzNic!
What body are you using?
I think to know where your problem is!
please post so I'll say nothing wrong because the wrong tip can make the thing even worse!

german\ deutsch !

welchen körper verwendest du ?
ich glaub zu wissen wo dein problem liegt !
bitte poste damit ich dir nichts falsches sage , denn ein falscher tipp kann die sache auch schlimmer machen !

Yes, according to the list on your first post you are using both UNPB and CBBE, both SexIS and SexLab.

Come to a decision if you prefare CBBE or UNPB, there might be some conflict due to this mods having different pregnancy files.

And get rid of SexIS, it has no use now that SexLab is up and running with mods developed for it and it never got out of a buggy alpha stage.

Archived