On 4/5/2024 at 6:32 PM, Scrab said:

Its a bug in the algorithm that orders actors to the requested scene and affects both P+ and Legacy mods alike.

This bug has now been fixed in the most recent version of P+

On 4/11/2024 at 7:07 AM, asdfmovie666 said:

Well this sounds like a workaround.

No, it isn't, "blead out" state is not ever triggered in TIM mode, so defeat is not triggered. At least that's my experience in that matter.

39 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

No, it isn't, "blead out" state is not ever triggered in TIM mode, so defeat is not triggered. At least that's my experience in that matter.

My experience is that in TIM mode, bleed out and assault via Defeat are triggered every time the parameters I set in the mod are reached, provided everything else is set up right. E.g., load order, free of mod conflicts, and Defeat installed after SLAL mods.

1 hour ago, wren888 said:

provided everything else is set up right. E.g., load order, free of mod conflicts, and Defeat installed after SLAL mods

I fail to see relevance of above to bleed out state which is vanilla's native feature, unless indeed some other of my mods (which I'm not so far aware of), is fiddling with on bleed out. I could investigate more but honestly I'm kinda lazy and busy at the same time ;) and concept of using immortality during whole play is not appealing to me as proper approach to the problem.

On the other hand, on low leveled PC when I have bleed out issues with defeat, bumping a bit her HP via modAV while at the same time bumping up combat difficulty (either by SimplyBalanced or vanilla's settings) does the trick for me without immortality curse. When PC gets strong enough, dropping back to default with the same modAV is equally easy - just have to remember/note previous bump's value.

21 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I fail to see relevance of above to bleed out state which is vanilla's native feature, unless indeed some other of my mods (which I'm not so far aware of), is fiddling with on bleed out. I could investigate more but honestly I'm kinda lazy and busy at the same time ;) and concept of using immortality during whole play is not appealing to me as proper approach to the problem.

On the other hand, on low leveled PC when I have bleed out issues with defeat, bumping a bit her HP via modAV while at the same time bumping up combat difficulty (either by SimplyBalanced or vanilla's settings) does the trick for me without immortality curse. When PC gets strong enough, dropping back to default with the same modAV is equally easy - just have to remember/note previous bump's value.

The only reason I included my "provided" sentence, followed by examples, was to make abundantly clear that using TIM to avoid death is not a fix-all for every type of problem that could cause bleed out and death problems. That's the only relevance.

I'm glad you figured out your own fix and are happy with the result. That's everyone's goal.

so the version i get the one you get when you click the (download file) button in green, is telling me this is from oldrim utilities like uiextender ect no longer gives the (address mismatch) notice but im still getting the version error wilth defeat 

34 minutes ago, CT1990 said:

the version i get the one you get when you click the (download file) button in green, is telling me this is from oldrim....

Because it is for Skyrim LE.  I recommend that you try Bane Master's updated version posted here. Be sure to grab the download for SE, since that's the version of Skyrim you seem to be on.

On 3/29/2024 at 4:55 AM, WaxenFigure said:

As the long forgotten author of the first decently functional sex mod for Skyrim (which inspired the Sex Framework that then inspired the creation of the Sexlab Framework) my mod ALSO included a "Defeat" function.  I avoided "killing blows" when I wanted to defeat enemies or the player and when present followers got defeated by using the OnHit event to check the number of hit points the hit was going to give the PC or NPC and would give enough hit points to the PC or NPC so the they would enter bleedout instead of dying.

There are still those who remember! I loved that mod. Thank you for your service.

On 4/16/2024 at 8:05 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Because it is for Skyrim LE.  I recommend that you try Bane Master's updated version posted here. Be sure to grab the download for SE, since that's the version of Skyrim you seem to be on.

thank you for the link ,i can never understand how loverslab indexing works, never once did i come across anything then previous defeat sse version and baka defeat

13 hours ago, CT1990 said:

thank you for the link ,i can never understand how loverslab indexing works, never once did i come across anything then previous defeat sse version and baka defeat

You are not wrong. The mod is in a post and not in it own page.  BaneMaster is not the original author, so he is posting his patched version in the support forum instead of a forked new mod with it own page.  It looks like Loverslab database index got rebuilt or something like it because the post used to be on page 557 but now is on 556. Many links to the post are broken now, and using google-fu will lead to original page 557.  😖

Google-fu search box text sample for seaching on Loverslab using google:

site:loverslab.com defeat banemaster

13 hours ago, safado said:

It looks like Loverslab database index got rebuilt or something like it because the post used to be on page 557 but now is on 556. Many links to the post are broken now, and using google-fu will lead to original page 55

Recently it happened at least twice in other thread, and twice it reverted back to previous state after some time, so correcting all present links right away may be premature, I'm saying that just in case, Cheaper/easier is just to subtract/add 1 from/to page number in address in case links seems to be leading not where expected and accept this anomaly like seasonal time shift crap.