20 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

This is most likely an issue with your Sexlab Animation setup, not Defeat, check that your animations are properly registered and working

They are, everything is working fine, all animation are registered, even player as victum works fine, it just when pc as aggressor doesnt start unless i open a mcm menu

5 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

5.3.5. I don't mind setting it to do nothing with the weapon, I was hoping that that option worked right.

I was wondering about that!

This is what you really need to be using.  The AndrewLRG addon is good too, but bear in mind that some of it's functionality also requires Deviously Cursed Loot to be installed

This is the version 5.3.6 that Bane created as an update of 5.3.5, weeding out a lot of the bugs in that, etc.  Look at his profile for his other files too, especially FSM which makes a nice follow on outcome chance too

Hope that helps

DQW

@Bane Master I apologize if this has been asked before, but are there any plans on patching Baka's struggle animations to work with your version? From what I know the struggle animations is the only advantage that Baka Defeat has over your version. If there's some way to incorporate them it would create a Defeat that is the best of all worlds. That said, I assume it's quite the ask and understandably unlikely.

I installed defeat with maximum carnage and generally the animations work well. My only issue occurs when I try to do a necro animation with the head decapped and the head reappear during the animation, but after the head is gone again. Is there a way to keep the head removed during the animation? I'm not sure if this is an issue with defeat, max carnage, or something else I am overlooking.

1 hour ago, jasperthemc said:

I installed defeat with maximum carnage and generally the animations work well. My only issue occurs when I try to do a necro animation with the head decapped and the head reappear during the animation, but after the head is gone again. Is there a way to keep the head removed during the animation? I'm not sure if this is an issue with defeat, max carnage, or something else I am overlooking.

Defeat is probably more civilised than try to interact with decapitated heads ?

?

DQW

7 hours ago, WCSC said:

Are you using Alternative Start?

Yes, are they incompatible? I don't think they are because I have that one on my SE setup as well, and it works fine, it just doesn't show up on my LE setup.

On 1/2/2024 at 7:04 AM, Lenore said:

Yes, are they incompatible? I don't think they are because I have that one on my SE setup as well, and it works fine, it just doesn't show up on my LE setup.

I do too, but in LE I have Defeat near bottom, I know if certain mods are loaded after Defeat the MCM won't show up.  One mod that I had issues with that had to load after was Alternate Life - Live another Life

Просто охуеваю почему эту ебаную прогу не могут доработать и ставить свои ебаные костыли . Старая хоть как то работает Но это просто Пиздец Вы Привыкли За шлюх играть Или За Хуесосок Они По одной цене Блядский моддинг.

A small update for Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.5(for Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 18112023).

New post-Assault Event: 'Equip random Devious Devices' (requires Devious Devices 5+ to be installed).  Works similar to '(Cursed Loot) Equip Devices', but does not require Deviously Cursed Loot.esp. Player can select preferred Device type, style (Leather, Ebonite, Rope, Metal) and colour (Black, White, Red). Thanks to DonQuiWho for this suggestion and reminder. :) 

Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.5 for Bane 18112023.zip

Screenshots:

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.jpg.b3ecdf14a1ab24087e19ae02130d827d.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg.a59767a160e7532da49b960ec518116e.jpg

2 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

A small update for Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.5(for Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 18112023).

New post-Assault Event: 'Equip random Devious Devices' (requires Devious Devices 5+ to be installed).  Works similar to '(Cursed Loot) Equip Devices', but does not require Deviously Cursed Loot.esp. Player can select preferred Device type, style (Leather, Ebonite, Rope, Metal) and colour (Black, White, Red). Thanks to DonQuiWho for this suggestion and reminder. :) 

Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.5 for Bane 18112023.zip 228.21 kB · 0 downloads

Screenshots:

Hide contents

I cannot offer you enough thanks for this!

It will make an immense change to the realism of this post defeat outcome.  Proper bandits, doing proper bad bandit type things! 

I'll try it out asap and give you any feedback I can.  The timing couldn't be better as I'm just organising a party to make a raid on Bleak Falls Barrow

Again, TYVM!

14 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

I'll try it out asap and give you any feedback I can.  The timing couldn't be better as I'm just organising a party to make a raid on Bleak Falls Barrow

@AndrewLRG

Hi.  Initial Impression.  Had a look at the setup, and tried out the 'Testing' option on DDs.  Very nice.  Have a few thoughts and suggestions which I'll pass on when I've managed to get a chance to try it out 'in action', as it were, but looking good so far

DQW

On 1/8/2024 at 5:01 PM, AndrewLRG said:

Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.5 for Bane 18112023.zip 228.21 kB · 11 downloads

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

OK, now had a more detailed tryout

Before I write further, I was in two minds as to whether or not to put this into a DM, as the last thing I would want to do is either appear ...

- unduly critical

- generally ungrateful

... so, as this does what it says on the tin,

1 - It works!  Does what it says, as it says it.  So all's good there

At this point, if that's all people are bothered about, stop reading now and go play the game! 

But note that if you do go with the DD option only, you'll see that some of the fuctionality available that you were used to in the original DCL based version, will no longer be available. eg some devices/device types are NOT included in the DD version, and whilst there are a few additional variants of the usual devices, there are more device items omitted overall, than are added.  And there is no follower support, ie after the battle, they are as free as birds

So

2 - Whilst it works, there's a couple of things that might be able to be done to the DD side of things to improve it - but that's nothing new, and is indeed true of every endeavour ever

So thanks to @AndrewLRG for the update, and I'll write seperately to the mod authors about the other things as they are too lengthy to set out here

Hope that helps everyone

DQW

44 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

OK, now had a more detailed tryout

So thanks to @AndrewLRG for the update, and I'll write seperately to the mod authors about the other things as they are too lengthy to set out here

@Bane Master @AndrewLRG

Sent you both, separately, the same PM.  Won't let me send the same one to you for some reason

Hope you find it useful

DQW

6 hours ago, blarghxxx said:

Thanks for adding DD support without DCL! Seems to work fine so far, although I would prefer it if after that event one of "left for dead" or "rescued" events would also trigger, which does not seem to be the case right now. 

I like this idea. :) Lets say, there will be a chance to trigger "Left for Dead" when Player is defeated by people and "Rescued" when creatures are involved.