Version 1.2 now available.

Followers constantly leaking after squirting should now be fixed.

Added separate squirt chance slider for PC as suggested by Asaruth

Added gush effect as suggested by jacques00

Added different power stream options.

The streams and gushes are all configurable. So you can choose which you like best.

Small Gush

post-193579-0-54395000-1376178472_thumb.jpg

Large Gush

post-193579-0-52646400-1376178473_thumb.jpg

Weak Yellow Stream

post-193579-0-61825200-1376178474_thumb.jpg

Strong Yellow Stream

post-193579-0-61259300-1376178475_thumb.jpg

Weak White Stream

post-193579-0-53057700-1376178476_thumb.jpg

Strong White Stream

post-193579-0-42617800-1376178477_thumb.jpg

And if you like the gushes and streams can be mixed.

Large Gush plus Strong White Stream

post-193579-0-31468300-1376178478_thumb.jpg

Also if you don't want the same squirt every time there are also random options.

post-193579-0-98122000-1376178478_thumb.jpg

I have a problem with this mod. It will work when I first install it originally, but when I fast-travel or save & reload, the mod stops running, even though it was working just a couple of seconds before. The only other sexlab mods I'm currently using is Defeat and MatchMaker. When I disable defeat it still results in the same problem. Works after initial install, then stops working.

I have a problem with this mod. It will work when I first install it originally, but when I fast-travel or save & reload, the mod stops running, even though it was working just a couple of seconds before. The only other sexlab mods I'm currently using is Defeat and MatchMaker. When I disable defeat it still results in the same problem. Works after initial install, then stops working.

Happening with me too. I think it might be conflicting with the mods Private Needs for me. Will have to test it later.

I have finally done it. I've managed to get this work. To anyone who doesn't see the effect just do a clean install of Sexlab( don't forget to disable all sexlab related mods and delete all the files of this mod, disabling squirt doesn't help). Anyway loved your latest work. 

I have finally done it. I've managed to get this work. To anyone who doesn't see the effect just do a clean install of Sexlab( don't forget to disable all sexlab related mods and delete all the files of this mod, disabling squirt doesn't help). Anyway loved your latest work. 

I don't really understand what you're saying here.

(1) If you disable ALL mods related to SexLab, the result is you have an animation database without any trigger to start any animation...Unless I'm missing something here and the squirt mod is both an animation triggering mod + an additional animation.

(1) If you disable ALL mods related to SexLab, the result is you have an animation database without any trigger to start any animation...Unless I'm missing something here and the squirt mod is both an animation triggering mod + an additional animation.

I have no idea either and you are right, SexLabSquirt does not trigger animations, just adds an effect to the orgasm stage of animations. SexLabSquirt worked pretty well for me (with exception of the permanent leaking bug) and I do use other mods too (SexLabZazAnimations, Matchmaker, SexLabSpermReplacer).

The only issue I expected was maybe some sort of incompatibility with SexLabZazAnimations, because Zaz uses his own squirt effect in its pillory animations (to be correct is uses the same and its the original), but no, worked flawlessly. 

Glad to hear that you've finally managed to get it working, enjoy!

I presume he means he removed all SexLab mods and made a clean save before then reinstalling everything.

No new animations in this mod and it doesn't actually trigger any either. It just uses the SexLab event hooks to apply the FX during the Orgasm event.

Happening with me too. I think it might be conflicting with the mods Private Needs for me. Will have to test it later.

That's a bit of a weird one. Do you have a lot of other mods or a bloated saved file which might be causing the Papyrus script system to get overloaded? That's all I can think of at the moment. Might be worth a clean SexLab installation as worked for Classy Cat.

After update i still got the permanent leak for followers

Just need to check, did you do a clean save?

If you started with a save where someone is already leaking you could also try making them squirt again as it's the new orgasm end code which should fix this.

If neither of these help then I'll have to go back to testing.

You have to delete the squirt mod because it's adding effects not animations. Disabling other mods is just standart procedure for the clean install. 

After update i still got the permanent leak for followers

Just need to check, did you do a clean save?

If you started with a save where someone is already leaking you could also try making them squirt again as it's the new orgasm end code which should fix this.

If neither of these help then I'll have to go back to testing.

Hi

did not make a clean save, thought it was said is was not needed, tried giving follower orgasm and the squirt went away but started again

Maybe i will try a clean save

(also running Natural Needs mod)

Iggy

I did do a clean save. I tried it using a brand new game-save as well and the result is the same. Works initially with the mod either freezing or stopping after a save or fast-travel. Would it possibly be because I replaced some of the ZaZ animation packs with http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-o3dbondagetest/ ? Because that's the only thing I can think of that might be affecting the mod to cause it to freeze. I guess I'll test it out and see. Thanks again though for your work.

Nope, the addition to the ZaZ animation didn't do anything...I disabled and removed the files and started a new game. The result is the same, after I saved the mod would stop working. The mod always works after I disable the mod, do a save, and then re-enable the mod. However, whenever I fast-travel or save the mod stops working and I have to redo that process again. :( I really wish this would keep working thoroughout :(

Glad to hear that you've finally managed to get it working, enjoy!

I presume he means he removed all SexLab mods and made a clean save before then reinstalling everything.

No new animations in this mod and it doesn't actually trigger any either. It just uses the SexLab event hooks to apply the FX during the Orgasm event.

That's a bit of a weird one. Do you have a lot of other mods or a bloated saved file which might be causing the Papyrus script system to get overloaded? That's all I can think of at the moment. Might be worth a clean SexLab installation as worked for Classy Cat.

I'm going to take a wild guess and chalk it up to overbloating of mods on my laptop. :P

Like some people here I'm not getting the effects.  Just wondering, is it an item that's equipped, then unequipped?  When I try adding the item manually (to see if it works), the item's added but it doesn't show up in the inventory.  During the initial release I had the unlimited leak bug with a follower and I checked their inventory and realized that it was an item (when I took it and unequipped, the squirting stopped).  Could this problem be that the item isn't shown up?  I tried doing a fresh sexlab install but the effects still didn't show.

Also, awesome work

My guess is that something in my mods is clashing with this one and stopping the script from running, because it makes no sense that it would work perfectly and then stop functioning after a save & load. On a side note is it possible for you to include a reload/restart/reboot of the mod option? 

Edited:
So I found out that the script doesn't reload when you save and reload the game, at least mine does not. The only way around this is to do a clean-save without the mod and then resave it to restart it.

Like some people here I'm not getting the effects.  Just wondering, is it an item that's equipped, then unequipped?  When I try adding the item manually (to see if it works), the item's added but it doesn't show up in the inventory.  During the initial release I had the unlimited leak bug with a follower and I checked their inventory and realized that it was an item (when I took it and unequipped, the squirting stopped).  Could this problem be that the item isn't shown up?  I tried doing a fresh sexlab install but the effects still didn't show.

Also, awesome work

It's still an item, but it's had the "playable" flag turned off. Which is why it will no longer appear in your inventory, it can still be scripted on of course. No, it not appearing in your inventory is not why you're not getting effects.

ENB?

If you (or anyone else without effects) would like to post/pm your load order we can try and figure out if there's a mod you all have in common or something like that.

My guess is that something in my mods is clashing with this one and stopping the script from running, because it makes no sense that it would work perfectly and then stop functioning after a save & load. On a side note is it possible for you to include a reload/restart/reboot of the mod option? 

Edited:

So I found out that the script doesn't reload when you save and reload the game, at least mine does not. The only way around this is to do a clean-save without the mod and then resave it to restart it.

The script extends Quest. I'm not entirely sure there is a way to "reboot" it. Do you have any mods which alter quest functionality?