Slayster, in the part of the script for ending the squirt event you may want to remove the squirt effect from actors inventory instead of just unequipping it. This should get rid of the issues some people have with NPC's who won't stop squirting. As for not equipping I am going to see later if not stripping the slot used by the effect helps things.

I've just uploaded a new version with three new features. If you're upgrading you'll want a clean save.

First the bug which left "Tinkle-1 Equip" behind in characters inventories should be gone. This should, I hope, also stop followers automatically re-equipping the effect afterwards.

I've added a white color option for the squirt, toggle in the MCM screen.

I've also added to option to toggle debug messages. If anyone is having issues then if you could turn this on and let me know what you see. If you see "<actor name> is squirting" but you don't see the effect, then you're having trouble with the effects. If you don't see the message at all the your problem is with the link to SexLab.

Slayster, in the part of the script for ending the squirt event you may want to remove the squirt effect from actors inventory instead of just unequipping it. This should get rid of the issues some people have with NPC's who won't stop squirting. As for not equipping I am going to see later if not stripping the slot used by the effect helps things.

I will look that in the next version if the bug still happens. (I had looked into that but completely missed the removeitem function because it's on objectreference rather than actor). I've changed the Armor effect to remove the "Playable" flag in this version which stops it being usable in game but can still be added via scripts.

The effect equip is currently going on slot 60 which I believe is correct and generally defined for misc/FX.

How do you install it? What folder do I put these files in? Have to run fnis after installed?

Sorry I should probably have put that in the readme but I kinda just assumed anyone who has managed to install SexLab already would know what to do. SexLabSquirt.esp and SexLabSquirt.bsa need to go in your Skyrim Data folder with your other mod files. There's no need to run FNIS, no new animations, just the squirt effect. Make sure the mod is activated in the launcher or NMM then fire up the game (with the SKSE loader of course). Shortly after loading one of your save games you should see a message about an MCM menu being added, at which point the mod is active and you can change the settings in the mod menu.

Is it also possible to add a toggle-able gush effect to to initiate the squirt?

Here is the resource to the gush effect (2 types):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11537-zaz-animation-pack-discussion-testing-the-horse-rides-again-maybe/?do=findComment&comment=260470

Hope this helps and keep  up the great work!

I second this motion.  Only I would request that the gush be an alternative to the peeing particle.

Using 1.1, Lydia starts squirting again later and won't stop until running her through another animation (... though she'll start again later). Seems to happen when changing cells or when she goes into combat. I haven't used the older version.

Same here,

effect doesn´t stop on follower characters like Lydia and others. If they re-equip the items, the effect occurs even using Version 1.1.

But it might be also a problem with the beds in the Bathing Lux. Suite - Mod by Migal. Their, all beds are scripted, while using by npc´s , the unequip all the items. NPC (in my case Lydia) stay complete naked while on bed after sex triggerd via any mod. If npc leaves bed the re-equip all items and "squiishh" , the effect occurs. :D

Is it also possible to add a toggle-able gush effect to to initiate the squirt?

Here is the resource to the gush effect (2 types):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11537-zaz-animation-pack-discussion-testing-the-horse-rides-again-maybe/?do=findComment&comment=260470

Hope this helps and keep  up the great work!

I'd not seen this effect before. I will definitely look into adding it as an option.

Also if followers are still automatically re-equipping the effect then there is something I can do about that too.

Using 1.1 here, I got the message that XX npc is squirting but there was no effet (neither white nor yellow), the 1.0 version's effect works just fine for me, what should I do  :( ?

Thanks not good to hear. Did you install any other mods in between? Does the new version still have the same position in your load order? Did you make a clean save before upgrading?

Using 1.1 here, I got the message that XX npc is squirting but there was no effet (neither white nor yellow), the 1.0 version's effect works just fine for me, what should I do  :( ?

Thanks not good to hear. Did you install any other mods in between? Does the new version still have the same position in your load order? Did you make a clean save before upgrading?

Don't know what happened exactly but......after upgrading my driver, using boss a couple of times AND changing a ENB, the effect just reappeared :cool:  Thanks for a lot the reply and for the mod itself ! 

Don't know what happened exactly but......after upgrading my driver, using boss a couple of times AND changing a ENB, the effect just reappeared :cool:  Thanks for a lot the reply and for the mod itself ! 

New glitch detected......the "you know what" effect just reappears everytime my follower fast travels with me, enters or exits a cell (for ex. from whiterun to breezehome or vise versa) and I have to use console cmd to remove it

Female followers constantly leaking is a known bug. This will be fixed in the next version which should be available by Friday at the latest.

jackbite69 I've not done any testing with Radiant Prostitution yet but you're not the first person to mention that as a possible conflict. Although I'm not sure why it would conflict, I plan to run some tests soon. I've also had some people say it's ENB causing issues. Do you use that?