View File

So I've been tinkering with poses and converting them into animations for my videos and for others to use in theirs.

I'm still learning a few things in blender, but this is what I have so far and thought I would share them with everyone.

Enjoy and there's more to come!

Previews

Sitt'n and Squish'n

Stand'n and Squish'n

Rubbidy

Bring it

Requirements

bbb compatible skeleton

bbb outfits like

The Box by Thorazine

Installation

Back up your onehandidle and handtohandidle

Extract file and copy data folder into your game director and overwrite all files

Props to

Mailamea for the motivation when she uploaded the dmc idle. Check it out here.

Nightwynd for the pose used in Stand'n and Squish'n.

fore for the breathing idles and replacers as well the original dmc idle you made

for me back in the day. I'll be making some new videos for you soon.

Glintshadow for the seductive idle with bbb.

Selene310187 for the pose thumbnail mod

Gregathit for the blender tips.

As well as all the fans of my videos and my fellow video jedi's.

Thanks

Awesomeness! Thank you so much for this!

I'm curious how the animations will look with non-DMRA boobs... There might be slight clipping or misplaced hands? A while ago I switched to THEC 3L as my (Kitty's) default nude body. Those breasts are a bit elongated and further apart. Tomorrow I'll try out these animations. I'm full of pleasant anticipation.

Awesomeness! Thank you so much for this!

I'm curious how the animations will look with non-DMRA boobs... There might be slight clipping or misplaced hands? A while ago I switched to THEC 3L as my (Kitty's) default nude body. Those breasts are a bit elongated and further apart. Tomorrow I'll try out these animations. I'm full of pleasant anticipation.

Ark of Truth was using the animations with the HGEC body yesterday when I was over his and it all worked fine.

What a 3D tool you used to edit ?

Currently using blender.

Also trying to do some work with fores breathing idle.  This is just a pic of another animation in progress using fores breathing with bbb idle.  Her right arm moves up and down the left arm slowly.  Having a little trouble with the legs not syncing up like I like,  but just showing a little WIP.  

Touchy

Oblivion_2013_08_03_12_26_05_04.jpg

Thanks for the support guys and I'm glad you're digging them.

Sorry for my bad english

hi nice job but I have a problem all animations has a name Handtohandidle.kf   less Bring it.kf

I want to put the animation of sit, and I want put the stand animation "Rubbidy" as position but I cant, anyone could help plz me thanks

Which animation you want to replace? kf name

You must rename the kf and if you want replace a Special idle you must change the kf in NIfSkope (the NiControllerSequence must have the Value Name "SpecialIdle".

Can you speak german?

Rubbidy kf changed to seductiveidlea.kf and seductiveidleb.kf

Rubbidy.7z

If you want to change kf files.

example

Mr.Flingingfeces kf files are set as idle, you can rename the kf if you want to use it as another idle.

But if you want to replace a Special idle you must change the kf in NifSkope.

Open the Rubbidy kf and the kf which should be replached in NifSkope.

post-3205-0-80030100-1375754382_thumb.jpg original Rubbidy kf set as idle

post-3205-0-70875700-1375754604_thumb.jpg original seductiveidlea.kf

You must Change the "Value" Name of the Rubbidy kf to the Name of kf which should be replaced.

When you save the changed rubbidy kf be sure you have set NifSkope to "Auto Sanitize before Save"

post-3205-0-15650000-1375755098_thumb.jpg

Emily hope you don't mind if emily use this idle poses to monstergirl mod? :P

Sure I don't mind as long as credit is given of course. :D

Also my apologies to everyone for how slow I've been about fixing and getting things out.  I've had a lot of things to deal with over the last two months.  I'll have more out as soon as I can.

This so awesome!! Thanks FF :D

EDIT : A little issue here, I use rubbidy as my char's idle (renamed it to idle.kf) through the specialanims esp. Everything thing works well but after a few seconds of idle standing the animation becomes something like this -

Z48EG5o.jpg

And after a few more seconds it reverts back to its original rubbidy animation. I've experienced this before when I was using another idle animation, it kept reverting back to the 'default' obliivon idle animation every few seconds or so. I guess this is the same thing except rubbidy does not fully reverts back to the default animation, it gets stuck somewhere in between and then goes back. Any way around this???

EDIT2: Nevermind, I stopped using it at as my standing idle cause apparently bbb enabled standing idles mess with lovers animations. It happened to me, and I read it in some other thread too. Anyway thanks FF for the great animations, hope to see more of 'em :)

Open it on niffscope and to change the value to [idle]

If emily not mistaken the original value is [specialidle].

Special idle only play once in awhile when you're AFK.

OR.

if you have two idle active at a time. the game mechanic will prefer one with higher bone priority.

OR.

You can set unique idle animations with player based parameters.