Creatures Replacers with Dicks

Thanks, had the same thought after I compared the file structures of all the mods and installed the whole mod, works fine. The BU creatures have their own folder and the .nifs have other names, so there are no override issues. The LoversBitch .nifs have a few overrides, but the .nifs are the same as far as I could recognize that after viewing them by NifSkope and without using the LoversBitch.esp, which might draw and change data, there will be no issues I guess.

As a small hint for BU: The first thing you should do is actually to collect trainers and trainer creatures :-) Training slaves is far more fun when you have trainers like Chanel (enslavable, the GUT body female in the cell with strapons, train her with PC submissive and she will be rank 5 around a human score of 100), Big Dick (ogre in the neighbour cell, enslavable) and Cattle (the gigantic minotaur from the Skooma dream, you need to kill him for a quest update, reanimate him thereafter and enslave him, then scale him down a bit for proper animation alignment).  

In addition you have to view your surroundings very accurate in this underground slave town or you miss things like the anal plugs, dildos and the crop in the trainer shop. The plugs can be equipped and given to slaves, the weaponlike sort of dildos are just a weapon me seems for the look of the visible outfit, but deliver no special animation.  

• 10 months later...

Edit : I repost it on the latest topic version of the mod ^^

I have a little question, these meshes exist in vanilla version ? I mean, with penis growing only in case of sex attack... Like humans in fact, no ?

This mod is cool, it adds a real difficult to the game... Try to make a small female elf and to escape the beginning in hardcore difficult ! If you play TamagoClub too, u should be pregnant at least lol.

But it's not really cool for creatures to always seen cockq of enslaved ones. In facts, it's funny, but unplayable when you're not alone ! I could imagine a child while asking : "Dad, what's that thingy between the legs of your Minotaur familier ?"

I'm pretty sure I've already seen it by searching all along the forum, but I can't trace it back. Thanks for your help fejeena

LoversCreatures adds no dicks during sex (like LAPF with humans)

Also the LoversCreatures summoned creatures always have a dick. It is not possible with LoversCreatures2 to add dicks.

With my replacer vanilla creatures always have a dick.

Wait for LoversCreatures3 there will be added dicks during sex.

Wait wait wait, what?

I have loverscreatures2 and loversrapers wappy one edition and player slave encounters, so trolls and things should whip one out no problem right? otherwise I have to use this mod your talking about here or as you said wait for loverscreatures3?

Fejeena is correct.  Dicks are only on summoned creatures.  Now you can make vanilla creatures have boners with a mesh replacer, but that is the only way, and the creature will have the boner full time (meaning outside of sex too).

LC 3.0 will fix this, but there are a lot of meshes to make and a lot of code to write.  Probably be summer before it gets released.

Hmm... well something easy to do would be to add a spell to some npcs to cast against the player that would summon the horny versions of creatures? Spriggans could summon horny bears and trolls and minotaurs against the player and so on. Evil mages and necromancers could summon spriggans and minotaurs and so on. That would be something that could just be dropped into the current esp and work.

That edits vanilla NPC's and creatures and we are not ready for that.  When you edit vanilla NPC's and creatures you risk breaking other mods unless you do things right.  Doing things right generally isn't quick or easy.

Unless Wappyone or someone else wants to mess with it, this will have to wait for LC 3.0

Will you excuse me for importunity reminding about "dicks-as-animated-objects" talk we had very long time ago? Big creatures realy should not sport their heavy logs permanently, but there's also another problem which i believe could be solved by "d-a-o" -- with unavoidable misalignancy occuring in sex scenes frequently, i'd prefer to see [creature's] dick correctly going into appropriate female hole -- even if it's "root" will be somehow misplaced at creature' body (such result can be achieved by attaching "dick-as-animated-object" to "defensive"(=female) side of animation (female skeleton already has the same "penis nodes", and them are unused). 

In LoversCreatures3 some creatures with Long dicks will have animated dicks and a Skeleton with penis bones.

Like male and female humans  during LAPF sex animations (females with strapon or futa dick. If you use the LAPF Setting "attacking women grow penis" )

Will you excuse me for importunity reminding about "dicks-as-animated-objects" talk we had very long time ago? Big creatures realy should not sport their heavy logs permanently, but there's also another problem which i believe could be solved by "d-a-o" -- with unavoidable misalignancy occuring in sex scenes frequently, i'd prefer to see [creature's] dick correctly going into appropriate female hole -- even if it's "root" will be somehow misplaced at creature' body (such result can be achieved by attaching "dick-as-animated-object" to "defensive"(=female) side of animation (female skeleton already has the same "penis nodes", and them are unused). 

Ummmm.....No.  That won't work for more reasons that I would care to list.

We are working to make most of the creatures have an animated penis (which each will have a custom skeleton and mesh) that will be manipulated by the animation and bend\move as it needs to, when and if it needs to.  Doing it any other way is just asking for problems.

At the end of the day, it will work just like the LAPF.

• 9 months later...

The rideable Gatekeeper and Ogre use own mesh and Skeleton ( and animations) and if I remember correctly they are not in the vanilla creatures Folders.

The rideable creatures must have a EntryPoint NiNode in the Skeleton ( a activator bone to mount the creature)

I only have the rideable Gatekeeper Mod and the Gatekeeper is not in the vanilla Gatekeeper Folder ( so no Sex) And the Body nif , Skeleton and all animations are "changed" : no Bip01 NiNodes/Bones, all renamed to  Bip02. So you can not copy the Gatekeeper nif with penis, rename it and put overwrite the rideable Gatekeeper nif ! Will not work !

You must rename all NiNodes in the Gatekeeper nif with penis form Bip01 to Bip02.

Or you copy the penis in the rideable Gatekeeper nif ( in the NiSkinInstance you must change/rename the bone (or bones) for Bip01 to Bip02 )

---------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Here a Body Nif with penis for the rideable Gatekeeper  Mod  (   http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17618/ )

gatekeeper.7z Body nif with penis

Remember you can not have sex with the rideable Gatekeeper.

• 4 weeks later...

The rideable Gatekeeper and Ogre use own mesh and Skeleton ( and animations) and if I remember correctly they are not in the vanilla creatures Folders.

The rideable creatures must have a EntryPoint NiNode in the Skeleton ( a activator bone to mount the creature)

I only have the rideable Gatekeeper Mod and the Gatekeeper is not in the vanilla Gatekeeper Folder ( so no Sex) And the Body nif , Skeleton and all animations are "changed" : no Bip01 NiNodes/Bones, all renamed to  Bip02. So you can not copy the Gatekeeper nif with penis, rename it and put overwrite the rideable Gatekeeper nif ! Will not work !

You must rename all NiNodes in the Gatekeeper nif with penis form Bip01 to Bip02.

Or you copy the penis in the rideable Gatekeeper nif ( in the NiSkinInstance you must change/rename the bone (or bones) for Bip01 to Bip02 )

---------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Here a Body Nif with penis for the rideable Gatekeeper  Mod  (   http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17618/ )

attachicon.gifgatekeeper.7z Body nif with penis

Remember you can not have sex with the rideable Gatekeeper.

*scream of joy like a girl* eeeek :D yay, i already forgot i asked.

i really have to correct my notification settings!

i'll use it right away :)

with that instruction, i might aswell copy in those dicks into the other rideable creatures :)

which of your described approaches did you use in the file?

would it be okay to upload them if i changed them? i always felt like my work was so mediocre that it wasn't worth showing around.

i used textures by others and copyed their Alpha channel from one robe texture to another and essentially made all robes (in their center part) transparent. i also changed their UV to actually match the texture and mesh, but i guess that didn't happen in a safe folder, but in my game directory and is long lost by now...

but i will do that again and i'm still wondering if it's worth sharing or a waste of time.

• 3 months later...

Have you set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection in Oblivion Modmanager or WryeBash ? Without it the game will use the original creatures meshes from the packed bsa file.

Or wrong installation ?

Open the folder "fullVanillaCreaturesReplacer" and copy the meshes and Textures folder in your Oblivion\data folder. Not the meshes folder in the data\meshes folder or textures in textures.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't now.

With Blender or 3d max possible ( but I have no knowledge of both )

Yes the Skyrim horse penis is very good.

Converting to Oblivion isn't in itself difficult, but rather rigging the penis correctly to use the lovers horse skeleton.

• 1 month later...