Creatures Replacers with Dicks

Creatures Replacers with Dicks

View File

I placed this file in the PK section, because I think only LoverCreatures- users use it. (dear moderators feel free to place it in the Fallout-resources section. :D )

Full Vanilla Creatures Replacer with Dicks
Download file: fullVanillaCreaturesReplacer.7z

No dicks:
Jyggylag, Gnarl, Rat, Slaughterfish, Willothewisp, Hunger

Extra folders:
female deer with dick ( the deer buck has a dick). Put the skindoe.nif in Data\meshes\creatures\deer

Hunger use their tungue for sex. They need no replacer. The thin pointed vanilla tongue is sufficiently.
But you can install the thicker LoversCreatures tongue. Data\meshes\creatures\hunger
The difference between Vanilla and LoversCreatures see picture "Hunger tungue.jpg" in the download file (or in the Support Topic post 2)

IMPORTANT !
If you use "LoversBitch Gone Wild" delete the folder meshes\creatures\dog of this file ( not your game dog Folder ) then install the replacer.
LoversBitch adds dicks to all dogs and wolves, you would have 2 dicks with the NIFs from this Replacer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Alternative horse penis textures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/page-15?do=findComment&comment=689122

Alternative Spiderdaedra with bigger sting (and breasts) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33424-creatures-replacers-with-dicks-addon-spider-daedra/
msg-3205-0-61438700-1404160486_thumb.jpg
___________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Vanilla Zombie replacer with Penis
Download file: Vanilla Zombie replacer.7z

3 versions:
msg-3205-0-11459600-1499460400_thumb.jpg
Version B is in the "Full Vanilla Creatures Replacer"

Installation:
Install only one lefttorso01.nif AND lefttorso02.nif
You can choose one Version (both NIFs) or you can mix (e.g.Version B lefttorso01.nif and Version C lefttorso02.nif)
NIFs must be placed in meshes\creatures\Zombie\
Version B needs the textures folder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Vanilla and LoversCreatures horse replacer
Download file: vanilla and LoversCreatures horse replacer.7z
msg-3205-0-93701300-1499460570_thumb.jpg
Vanilla horses are in the "Full Vanilla Creatures Replacer"

If you only wants 'LoversCreatures horse with dick' you must copy the "horsearmor.nif" AND "skeleton.nif" (meshes\creatures\horse) and paste them into your game Folder (data\meshes\creatures\horse).
Without the "skeleton.nif" the horse dick is stretched ! (like BBB titts without BBB Skeleton)

If you use the "Full Vanilla Creatures Replacer" and wants to add the 'LoversCreatures horse with dick' you can install the meshes and texures Folders (What is overwritten is identical).

Alternative horse penis textures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/page-15?do=findComment&comment=689122
______________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Vanilla Rat replacer update Version2
Download file: dog-rat2.7z
The dog-rat :lol:
msg-3205-0-21978300-1499460397_thumb.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Rat replacer
Download file: My Rats.7z ! fixed 25 Sep 2015 !
If you want facehuggers all over Cyrodiil . Not all rats were altered in facehuggers, but most rats in the landscape, sewers and Caves are facehuggers.
msg-3205-0-12252000-1442961661_thumb.jpg
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Vanilla Sheep replacer
Changed all Sheeps into Pigs. 3 different Pigs, boar Sound. suitable for Lovers.

New 12.2018 : pigs with better dicks.

Spoiler

pig.jpg

Download file: Sheep to pig2.7z
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
CREDITS: all stolen!
I did only a little bit mesh copy, UV edit and textures changes.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/01/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

How do you get the Rat to not use its dick instead of its tail during the sex animation?

You have to use a different animation.  It is the animation that decides if a creature uses its dick or tail or whatever. 

If you have both animations then you need to hit the grab key (z by default) and switch to see the animation you prefer.

How do you get the Rat to not use its dick instead of its tail during the sex animation?

You have to use a different animation.  It is the animation that decides if a creature uses its dick or tail or whatever. 

If you have both animations then you need to hit the grab key (z by default) and switch to see the animation you prefer.

Thanks for the quick reply. Had no idea i could change animations using the z key. I also partly solved my own question by getting LoversMotion NT.

Edit: Is there a way to manually change the position of certain actors during an animation? As an example: I have a mudcrab dry humping the air in front of my character which i would like to bring closer together, if that makes any sense. Or lower a dog slightly so i dont see its dick going through my character's lower back.

Changing animations via the z key is listed right in the OP description for Lovers Creatures 2.0: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

How to manually align animations is listed right in the OP description for the Lovers Resource pack:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/88-lovers-resources-pack/   and in the Lovers with PK FAQ:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3-lovers-with-pk-faq/

Please take the time to read the OP and any pinned threads, they will save you a lot of headache and you won't have to risk folks being short with you and saying RTFM.  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I might be missing something, but I copied all the files over and nothing has a dick (except humanoids, of course).  I've done quite a lot with Sexout for Fallout NV but I'm new to PK for Oblivion.  Is there something else I'm supposed to do besides just put the meshes in the corresponding meshes folder and textures in the relevant texture folder?  I can't find anything in the PK or Lovers Creatures threads.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, kinda new to this modding and such and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong to keep them from showing any genitals for creatures for anything but some Lovers Creatures summons. My mod order according to the OBMM is Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp

Anyone more savvy with this, could I get some help please? I loaded all the textures and meshes by copying them into the folder as mentioned.

Make sure that you have archive invalidated via bsa redirection.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/page-4?do=findComment&comment=496940 (post 71)

Oblivion always use his original textures and meshes from the BSA , so meshes and textures replacers will not appear in the game. You must archive invalidated via bsa redirection.

No porblems with new meshes and textures.

And I hope that's not your load order. Change it like this.

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Have you installed my creature replacer right?

The meshes and textures folder in the data folder. (not the "fullVanillaCreaturesReplacer" folder in the data folder :D  )

And the archive invalidated via bsa redirection you must only do once, then it works.  Also for the mods you install in the future.

I'm at a loss. :-/  Your PC does not like you, buy a new one.

Where have you installed Oblivion? Many people have Problems with the default Installation path (C:program files) Install Oblivion somewhere else.

Do you use steam? see/read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21067-steam-version-cant-use-mods/?do=findComment&comment=503980 and the Link how you move steam and your game in another Folder.

Moving steam out of the program files directory will generally solve texture & mesh issues with mods for Vista, Win7 and Win8.

While it is easy to move steam (you will loose no games or anything else if you follow the instructions given) it will take quite a bit of time (depending on how many games you have through steam).  Best thing to do is start the process just before going to sleep and let it run overnight.

• 3 months later...

As I realized the same thing about the missing creature dicks for creatures that are NOT summoned by the player, as a poster already mentioned on page one on this thread, I know that I need http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19901-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/ for some minotaur/ogre/goblin rapes during normal play.

I just want to be sure not to override the wrong meshes and textures, because I use a load of LAPF mods and BU + BU addon.

I use LoversCreatures 2.0, and BU + BU addon without MBP. As far as I know BU comes along with some unique creatures (an Ogre called Big Dick, horses, dogs etc.) and already uses LoversBitch creature meshes and textures (should cover the horses and dogs at least, anymore ?), but I do not have LoversBitch installed separately, just the stuff that BU needs.

So my thoughts are, that I need to install the dog replacers anyways, because otherwise only BU dogs will have dicks? same for horses?

I just want to be sure not to override/change some of the special BU creature meshes and textures and if there is a choice I would be glad for a recommendation which meshes are better/newer/fully supported by LAPF animations etc (for example LoversBitch dog and horse meshes/textures or Creatures with Dicks meshes).

BravilUndergroud have no meshes and textures (it is only a esp) the addon have Special meshes.

This Mod change the original Oblivion creatue meshes,( not the LoversCreatures Special meshes or the LoversBitch Dogs or the BravilUn addon horses)

You do not use LoversBitch esp ( the LB esp adds dicks to all original Oblivion Dogs and wolves) so you can install the whole Mod (if you use LoversBitch esp you can/must delete the dogs Folder before installiation or the Oblivion Dogs and wolves have two dicks)

The Horses are also different meshes. After you installed this replacer you could use the BU addon without horses (and the Horses will have dicks) or you use the BU addon horse Version. Both hores will look the same (same meshes only renamed. and the Skeleton is also the same)

Short: you can install the whole replacer.