and I must say that very often a player gets some objects on the body (the mask, circuit, something on the nipple) which immediately disappear, but the player is forced to go crouching,

things like "combined restraint 5" do this(((( it's really bed( if i drop it - objects returned... and disable again...

it's a conflict from devios device show items slots (chastity bra and piercing) 

when you activate the script, a leading player in the fire or water pool player out in the streets. becomes the road. and stands there forever, periodically trying to reach a point on the road ... just super (

can you fix it?

Turn off device hiding in Devious Devices and they won't disappear.

--------------

As for the rest of the bugs, I tested it mostly with DA and sometimes SD+ and everything was fine. :P

The idea behind this mod is awesome and it seems to work for many people, I am wondering if someone could tell me where I am going wrong..

First, I can get 'arrested' no worries and make my way to the Hall #2 to speak with inquisitor..  but since I am gagged, can't speak with inquisitor at all..  just hmmph and hrmmph type dialogue with occasional attempts at body language.  Nothing come of these 'conversations' - evertually the inquisitor 'gets it' or doesn't, and the conversation just ends.  I gather this is from another mod, but I have never seen that dialogue under any other circumstance.  I have turned off every MCM toggle or mod that seems to handle gag sounds and there is no effect..  still same dialogue.

Does anyone know what mod is causing this conflict?  I would assume either Zaz animations or one of the several DD mods, but have tried all I can think of.  

That would be the DD mods causing that with its gagged dialogue system; I think Integration has that built in now, though I've not experienced the gagged talk issue. You may still have the older Zenet Gag Quest for DD installed to cause that.  Captured Dreams interferes as well, causing the head inquisitor to trigger the Master's dialogue and scripts for one of her punishment quests, at least in my experience.

You only have to try hard enough the gagged dialogue system, finally you will "unlock" the regular conversation with the inquisitor.

Yeppers they placed Zenet Gag quest in DD as a fix Internal, and I don't think they gave a way to turn it off. so I figure it will be a conflict to some mods.

Nooblet I think can set the Quest priority high enough maybe to over ride it, but I am not sure. I think the priority is like 50 on the zenet quest in DD. but if has nothing else to stop it, it will fire :(

Thank you for this mod, as I always look for meaningful consequences mods opposed to fluff mods, although I have a selected few of those :)

In my current play through, I still run DA with this, even with all its bugs associated, as this does work 50% of the time with DA. 

I just try to make a save before encounters with the vigilant, just so I can quickly roll back when DA messes it up.

I like this mod, but it was just a little overpowering for me. Fun though.

I will no doubt try it again latter. Thx U Nooblet

Conjuration is bad. Don't use it and vigilants won't hunt you :D

The idea behind this mod is awesome and it seems to work for many people, I am wondering if someone could tell me where I am going wrong..

First, I can get 'arrested' no worries and make my way to the Hall #2 to speak with inquisitor..  but since I am gagged, can't speak with inquisitor at all..  just hmmph and hrmmph type dialogue with occasional attempts at body language.  Nothing come of these 'conversations' - evertually the inquisitor 'gets it' or doesn't, and the conversation just ends.  I gather this is from another mod, but I have never seen that dialogue under any other circumstance.  I have turned off every MCM toggle or mod that seems to handle gag sounds and there is no effect..  still same dialogue.

Does anyone know what mod is causing this conflict?  I would assume either Zaz animations or one of the several DD mods, but have tried all I can think of.  

That would be the DD mods causing that with its gagged dialogue system; I think Integration has that built in now, though I've not experienced the gagged talk issue. You may still have the older Zenet Gag Quest for DD installed to cause that.  Captured Dreams interferes as well, causing the head inquisitor to trigger the Master's dialogue and scripts for one of her punishment quests, at least in my experience.

You only have to try hard enough the gagged dialogue system, finally you will "unlock" the regular conversation with the inquisitor.

Yeppers they placed Zenet Gag quest in DD as a fix Internal, and I don't think they gave a way to turn it off. so I figure it will be a conflict to some mods.

Nooblet I think can set the Quest priority high enough maybe to over ride it, but I am not sure. I think the priority is like 50 on the zenet quest in DD. but if has nothing else to stop it, it will fire :(

The gag dialogue is just a a few extra clicks, not much of an annoyance to me.

Thank you for this mod, as I always look for meaningful consequences mods opposed to fluff mods, although I have a selected few of those :)

In my current play through, I still run DA with this, even with all its bugs associated, as this does work 50% of the time with DA. 

I just try to make a save before encounters with the vigilant, just so I can quickly roll back when DA messes it up.

Which mods with consequences do you use?

Many people use (defeat) and (sexlab submit), but both mods should be turned off and it's uncomfortable. Can you make hotkey or dialogue for personage's surrender in your mode, please?

Doesn't Defeat use Death Alternative?

Hi, nice update..

1 bug I notice...

Works with daymoyl, but can get stuck in the downed state. Resetting animations in daymoyl can fix it.

However, player can become immune in the bleedout state, with no transition to the next stage. 

This seems to be the issue I am having with this mod. I enter belled out and they perpetually beat the crap out of me and I cannot move. After disabling just about everything in MMC for DA or SD+ and saving the game and coming back they will beat on me for a while then say something about their order. They steal some of my stuff and then walk of and my screen goes black. The game is still running but its like I am blinded. 

Did you enable the option in MCM VoS menu to Let Death Alternative handle arrest?

You could also disable DA temporarily and disable that option.

Yes I did, disabling it got it to work. Seems I keep having issues in time I use Death alternative, defeat and SD+ all at the same time. Looks like too many scripts trying to handle the same encounter. So I doubt it has to do with your mod. 

I like where this is going but it could use a lot more work and bit more of a story. I understand you buffed the Vigilants so that It would not be easy to get away from them but in my game at least they are "God like". Personally, and this is just a thought. I would rather see more of a conflict between Vigilants, Dawnguard and the necro and vampire factions. This mod and its theme are perfect for that. Good work so far.

In vanilla they're pretty badass.

But with Requiem they suck because at lvl 13 I raised 2 mammoths from the dead and they just slaughter the vigilants. I simply walk near the mammoths and use the shield to block when they randomly decide to attack me instead of the mammoths.

It's way too easy to play as a conjurer, you can just stay back while the minions fight for you and the enemies rarely switch targets.

They steal some of my stuff and then walk of and my screen goes black. The game is still running but its like I am blinded. 

DAYMOYL v5.0.2:

-Fixed many potential issues including the dreaded stuck blackscreen. Thanks to ReeseHolmes for providing useful data.

what version of DA did you have?

you can type teofis in console and it'll get rid of black screen, but screw up graphics a bit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Gag dialogue keeps looping. Is there any way to fix this?

That dialogue is from Devious Devices.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm not sure WHY it's looping. I posted in the thread, but so far no help. One day I'll get this mod to work in harmony with the other mods.

hello,

any good mods around !!

I hope you continue to do the update over !!

But I have a problem which I have more mana while I was arretter which ever one time .....

I have made to test the mods on another backup of the same part, but I have the impression that the effect of punishment and stay on another backup

could you help me please :)

sorry for my french is really crappy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use coc hallofthevigilant02 to enter the house,

and after beaten I received a heretic note, a black screen for a short time,

then I found myself kicked outside in the snowland, with some znsi stuff, but nothing happen.

I went back the house and it became burned.

Tried many times, all the same, what problem could this be?

Thanks!