There's a new problem now. Apparently the Vigilant have begun to slack off, because now I can summon familiars and soul-trap to my heart's content without fear of repurcussion, right there in their own HQ! What's up?

Maybe something removed you from the "heretic" faction? When you cast "bad" spells you get added to that faction which causes the vigilants to attack because they are hostile to it.

I've got the same problem.  What's the faction ID so I can manually add myself to it?

heretic xx00969D

heretic2 xx00A6DA

xx - load order

I've never seen peaceful vigilants after using conjuration, what mods do you have that alter factions/aggression/combat?

The nasty mask is having a empty mesh, Im using the latest zaz pack tho, could you check for a bit?

It's sort of semi transparent to look like it's made of glass. If you want to look as ugly as in zaz, you can copy the original zaz nif in the same folder and rename the copy to xpomodZaZAPGagMulti03Tongue_F.nif that'll override the bsa.

If I'm wrong about the name, open the esp with tes5edit and look up the name.

The nasty mask is having a empty mesh, Im using the latest zaz pack tho, could you check for a bit?

It's sort of semi transparent to look like it's made of glass. If you want to look as ugly as in zaz, you can copy the original zaz nif in the same folder and rename the copy to xpomodZaZAPGagMulti03Tongue_F.nif that'll override the bsa.

I tried this, and it just makes it invisible :/ (in case it doesn't work for someone, you don't want the .nif at the end, that's there anyways.)

Edit: Also, it seems that every time I'm captured i get the vag ball and nasty mask combo. I haven't gotten any other punishments yet, anyone know the reason for this?

I tried this, and it just makes it invisible :/ (in case it doesn't work for someone, you don't want the .nif at the end, that's there anyways.)

Edit: Also, it seems that every time I'm captured i get the vag ball and nasty mask combo. I haven't gotten any other punishments yet, anyone know the reason for this?

Extract attached file to Data\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\MultiSets\Gag

xpomodZaZAPGagMulti03Tongue_F.7z

I forgot to tell you that the # of slots has to be changed too

Sometimes nasty shit happens to the scripts and then they don't run or run 14 times instead of 1.

There's a variable that keeps track of how many times you're subdued, and the number of restraints is based on that.

type in console

help vos 3

there'll be *beatenbyvos* or something, if it's 0.0 try changing it to 5....... set thatvariablename to 5

If it's not 0 then it's a SNAFU

• 2 weeks later...

This load order is ... interessting, mildly said.

Suggestion:

1. Deactivate SD and all 3 of it's addons
  2. Get WryeBash and install it.
  3. Start it and close it again (we just want the BashedPatch, 0.esp in the plugin list).
  4. Get BOSS and run it.
  5. Sort unknown plugins (i mean unknown to BOSS) manually in (they are located after BashedPatch, 0.esp in the load order, after running BOSS).
  6. Start WryeBash again and rebuild the bashed patch.
  7. Try again on a new save.

So no matter what I do I can't get the vigilant to attack even when I go so far as to march into their temple in full necromancer gear with zombies in tow after manually adding myself to the heretic factions, and then start conjuring familiars and what not, still they do not attack me. If I attack them sure they'll attack me back but all they end up doing is killing me.

The custom Vigilant HQ is there, with all the torture stuff in the basement so I know the mod is working at least to some extent. Also I have a strange dialogue option called "..." where the vigilant just go "uhh ugg no !!". I am not sure what that is about or if it was intentional.

I've tried this on a new character and I got the same results. I've attached my load order bellow. I am going to try to find any mods which might conflict but if you could take a look that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT:

Oh, and in the mean time could you perhaps give me the codes for your custom items so I might test them out?

Start a new game

coc hallofthevigilant02

add necro robes (help "necromancer robe"), wear them, cast any spell

or add and cast a conjuration spell

If they don't attack you, disable half of those mods and repeat, then the other half, etc

The items are

xx001828

xx016cc6

xx010acd

xx010ac9

xx010ac7

xx00ac45

xx00a6de

unused/disabled:

xx011596

xx0058f0

xx002851

• 5 weeks later...

Have you been keeping up with the sexlab version of Devious Devices? I would love to see these two mods working together, especially now that they're adding "hardcore" items, like vibrators that make it hard to cast spells etc.

Not pressuring you or anything, I just think these two mods would be the bees knees together.  :D

Have you been keeping up with the sexlab version of Devious Devices? I would love to see these two mods working together, especially now that they're adding "hardcore" items, like vibrators that make it hard to cast spells etc.

Not pressuring you or anything, I just think these two mods would be the bees knees together.  :D

If you want those, it's really easy to do

you just need to read Setting up a quick compile from here, it's simple

http://www.creationkit.com/Notepad%2B%2B_Setup

open znsiPlayerScript.psc from the bsa

;replace 12345678 with the item number (using TESVedit) and ??? with whatever mod name you want

;Paste this stuff into  PutOnRestraintsVSA()

Armor armorload1

armorload1=Game.GetFormFromFile(0x12345678, "???.esp") As Armor

Wear(kPrisoner, armorload1, true)

;......

Armor armorload2

armorload2=Game.GetFormFromFile(0x87654321, "???.esp") As Armor

Wear(kPrisoner, armorload2, true);

;etc

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; you can repeat this for armorload3, 4,5 etc

;Paste this stuff into RemoveRestraintsVSA()

Armor armorload1

armorload1=Game.GetFormFromFile(0x12345678, "???.esp") As Armor

UnWear(kPrisoner, armorload1)

Armor armorload2

armorload2=Game.GetFormFromFile(0x87654321, "???.esp") As Armor

UnWear(kPrisoner, armorload2)

Now compile it and copy znsiPlayerScript.pex to skyrim/data/scripts

Now those vigilant suckers will put whatever stuff you want on you, barring slot conflicts.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting and very well done.

Don't you think about a bigger but more playable mod? I mean, I love the hard way, but permanent heavy limitation like the broken hand is "career ending"... But your punishments and use of devices are original and work very well.

Thx. I'm out of useful ideas for this stuff... And every non-useful idea ends up in a major "career ending". The broken hand should go away after 2 weeks unless it's bugged.

Interesting and very well done.

Don't you think about a bigger but more playable mod? I mean, I love the hard way, but permanent heavy limitation like the broken hand is "career ending"... But your punishments and use of devices are original and work very well.

Thx. I'm out of useful ideas for this stuff... And every non-useful idea ends up in a major "career ending". The broken hand should go away after 2 weeks unless it's bugged.

I didn't understand it was limited to 2 weeks.

About usuful ideas you must be kidding ;)

There a world full of old perv... :blush: I mean creative people.

My 2 cents.

There is a lot of new anims and devices around here to add to your mod.

Let's say after first encounter the vigilants want to control PC ststus every x time (1 week, month, year, whatever, possibly configurable in MCM).

If PC doesn't visit the hall in time she will wake up with one of those device to "convince" her to accomplish her duty.

At the hall she will be asked about use of forbidden magic. If she confess the exorcism procedure will be applied to take of one spell. If she negate she will be submitted to a random number of random treatment. Treatments consequences could be permanent/temporary loss of skill point, mana, health, stamina, spells etc. or could be disease, or augmented level of arousal (for most perv... ehm, creative, like me), even a bounty in some realm (due to a mark applied to her body, or scar). Interacting with other mods you can have PC forced to prostitution, enslavement or whatever.

Just ask and I think you'll receive lot of useful ideas. The problem is if they're useful to you, because this is your mod.

So no matter what I do I can't get the vigilant to attack even when I go so far as to march into their temple in full necromancer gear with zombies in tow after manually adding myself to the heretic factions, and then start conjuring familiars and what not, still they do not attack me. If I attack them sure they'll attack me back but all they end up doing is killing me.

The custom Vigilant HQ is there, with all the torture stuff in the basement so I know the mod is working at least to some extent. Also I have a strange dialogue option called "..." where the vigilant just go "uhh ugg no !!". I am not sure what that is about or if it was intentional.

I've tried this on a new character and I got the same results. I've attached my load order bellow. I am going to try to find any mods which might conflict but if you could take a look that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

GameOfThronesArmors.esm=1

JSwords.esm=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1

MagicDuelReborn.esm=1

moonpath.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

noobletstendarrinquisition.esp=1

bestrape.esp=1

Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1

Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1

SplashofRain.esp=1

Clanking Armor.esp=1

Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp=1

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1

TradeBarter.esp=1

Arachne.esp=1

Armored Skeleton.esp=1

Birdsofskyrim.esp=1

BonesTheDracolich.esp=1

Chau.esp=1

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1

DragonChristine.esp=1

DSpSoB.esp=1

ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1

Icy.esp=1

Immersive Battles.esp=1

Immersive Brigands.esp=1

Immersive Dawnguard.esp=1

Immersive Dragonborn.esp=1

Immersive Factions.esp=1

Immersive Mercenaries.esp=1

Immersive Patrols.esp=1

Immersive Travelers.esp=1

Immersive Werewolves.esp=1

Legs.esp=1

Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1

Book Covers Dawnguard.esp=1

Book Covers Hearthfire.esp=1

Book Covers Dragonborn.esp=1

Mononoke.esp=1

Moose&Carrie.esp=1

Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp=1

skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp=1

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1

The Bears.esp=1

Tiny.esp=1

Convenient Horses.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1

Footprints.esp=1

Footprints - Ash.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

iHUD.esp=1

Archer's.esp=1

Bandanas of Skyrim.esp=1

Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp=1

BosmerArmorMATY743.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp=1

Dread Huntress Armor.esp=1

Elewin Jewelry.esp=1

FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp=1

FaceMasksforNPC.esp=1

Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

isilNarsil.esp=1

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp=1

LadyKdCirclets.esp=1

khajiitearrings.esp=1

LFArmors.esp=1

Light Elven Armor.esp=1

MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp=1

Nine_Divines_Amulet.esp=1

Nine_Divines_Amulet_1.1.esp=1

Nordic Adventurer's Armor.esp=1

Northgirl.esp=1

PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp=1

PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp=1

SED7-CBBE3-BM_ALLin1-EDITION.esp=1

Shadow Ranger Gear by Natterforme.esp=1

theRoadstrokersRogueSorceress.esp=1

UniqueBows.esp=1

WeaponsOf3E.esp=1

WestWindMisfit.esp=1

XAC.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

AesirArmor.esp=1

Druidessentials.esp=1

flaho_shi_eagles_nest_ENG.esp=1

Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1

moonpath_questdata.esp=1

teg_telvannihall.esp=0

Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1

Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp=1

Wrath Of Nature.esp=1

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1

AchieveThat.esp=1

HandyMan.esp=1

NonEssentialChildren.esp=1

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1

ultimateodahviing.esp=1

Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1

RealisticRoomRental.esp=1

RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp=1

RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1

prod80_CoT_patch_FogEdition.esp=1

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1

MidasSkyrim.esp=1

Dwemerverse - Dwarven Magic Package.esp=1

FlashStep.esp=1

spellpack1.esp=1

ElemIceWall.esp=1

Lost Magic.esp=1

MagicDuelReborn - Shouts.esp=1

MagicDuelReborn Thunderchild Patch.esp=1

skyrim improved magic system.esp=1

flexibleperktrees.esp=1

Soul Gems Differ - NS - E.esp=1

vImmersiveBeds.esp=1

vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp=1

Inigo.esp=1

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1

KhajiitChildren.esp=1

BFFAnimalCompanions.esp=1

Follower Trap Safety.esp=1

Spousetocustomhome.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dawnguard.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Hearthfire.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dragonborn.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Convenient Horses.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Moonpath.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - NPC Bartering.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Realistic Needs And Diseases.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

KhajiitSenseOfSmell.esp=1

getSnowy.esp=1

WATER.esp=1

Cartographers Map Markers.esp=1

Khajiit Vampire Circlet Fix.esp=1

Fenrir.esp=1

Flowing Cape.esp=1

mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1

PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp=1

stl-tardis.esp=1

Devious Devices - Chastity.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1

SexLabProcreation.esp=1

FireAndIceOverhaul.esp=1

EB-Piercings.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

EDIT:

Oh, and in the mean time could you perhaps give me the codes for your custom items so I might test them out?

Yeah same here. I basically took out all of my mods, so only the basics are installed, and still can't get them to care about me casting spells. I can go inside right in front of the Interrogator and summon familiars all day. I even tried adding myself to the factions mentioned, and still nothing.

Yeah same here. I basically took out all of my mods, so only the basics are installed, and still can't get them to care about me casting spells. I can go inside right in front of the Interrogator and summon familiars all day. I even tried adding myself to the factions mentioned, and still nothing.

Either the script's not working, or something changed vigilants' faction so they don't have heretic faction as enemies, or the spells aren't detected by the script, or whatever.... Do you start Skyrim via SKSE?

• 2 weeks later...

Either the script's not working, or something changed vigilants' faction so they don't have heretic faction as enemies, or the spells aren't detected by the script, or whatever.... Do you start Skyrim via SKSE?

I've been encountering the same problem, and took the same steps.  I start via skse. I really want to try it out, but I just can't get it to work. 

I've been encountering the same problem, and took the same steps.  I start via skse. I really want to try it out, but I just can't get it to work. 

What else are you using? Maybe a custom race?

• 2 weeks later...