View File

NO PART OF THIS MOD MAY BE USED IN PAID MODS OR MODS BEGGING FOR DONATIONS

TL;DR
Vigilants beat the shit out of conjuration users and then do nasty things to them.

Make a copy of your saves beforehand
----------------------------------------------------------

### WARNING ###
DO NOT USE ON VALUABLE SAVEGAMES. There are scripts that attach to the player and a whole bunch of npcs, and mess with essential status. Also, your character stats will be fubar'd from all the punishments XD Some people complain about stat damage... as if they're playing Hello Kitty or something.
###############

v0.066

UPDATING from older version (the mod will start from scratch): If this isn't done, the scripts will not find new properties.
uncheck esp
load game
wait a few seconds
save
run "Save game script cleaner"(from nexus) and load ^that^ savegame and delete all scripts that start with "znsi" (type znsi in the top-left textbox)
copy/paste new .esp and .bsa
enable .esp

UNINSTALL:
uncheck esp
load game
wait a few seconds
save
run "Save game script cleaner"(from nexus) and load ^that^ savegame and delete all scripts that start with "znsi" (type znsi in the top-left textbox)
delete .esp and .bsa

Those who cast conjuration spells (detected by school of magic) become heretics.
Being a heretic makes vigilants around you really friendly and they suddenly want to gift some items to you.
The items are added based on the number of arrests
1.Nasty mask - heretics can't wear helmet and cast spells, makes them look ugly
2.Vaginal ball on a chain - adds +1 to sore vagina similar to a wooden horse and requires a lot of stamina unless the ball is held in hands
3.Oversized wrist irons - prevent wearing gloves
4.Ankle chain ball - just weighs a lot
5.Heretic's fork - Those 4 little spikes force a heretic to look up, literally.
6.Breast spreader (7base/UNP) - Heretics can't wear armor. Pain makes them take more damage in combat.
7.Ankle-thigh chain - forces sneaking, prevents talking and trading with most NPCs. If you don't have a horse nearby you're screwed with Requiem installed. Inquisitor will force greet you.
Some of the items also have minor debuffs like -speech, -sneak, -lockpicking, etc

Slots used:
46: heretic's fork, oathkeeper
56 : mask, wrist irons, breast spreader, chain&ball, leg chain
58: vaginal chain
60: keys and temporary stuff

There are 3 ways to remove restraints.
1. Submitting to interrogation by vigilants, which damages stats
2. Confession that lets heretics avoid punishment, but instead they get an anti-conjuring spiked chain made from unobtanium that's permanently welded around the neck. That's why it's NON-REMOVABLE.
3. Making keys with 25+ lockpicking at the forge.

Attribute restoration potions can be made at cooking pots with high alchemy.

NPC heretics are disabled because of visual glitches.

BUGS AND GLITCHES:
Conflicts with:
- EVERYTHING!!
- Male PC cuz you know... boobs

If you cast conjuration spells and you get 0 reaction from vigilants, people say moving the mod down the load order helps.
One time out of like 200 new games everybody (vigilants, bandits, necros) stopped attacking me. So if the vigilants aren't attacking you your savegame is probably screwed up, especially if bandits aren't attacking you either.

If you have mods that require complete stripping you'll get stuck.
SD+: Select limited removal in Sanguine Debauchery+ MCM.
If the body seemingly randomly looks like shit while breastspreader is on, go to MCM VoS/SI and click on Skyrim is FUCKED UP. Close the menus. Repeat.
Disappearing restraints? Turn off device hiding in Devious Devices.
You can disable vigilant arrest in MCM, then if you have Death Alternative, DA will be used for bleedout.

If you get a BSODA (Black Screen of Death... Alternative) go to MCM VoS/SI and click on Skyrim is FUCKED UP
Stuck in DA? Don't select ragdoll & bleedout in DA, instead select bleedout only.
MCM menu is empty: "stopquest znsiconfig" then "startquest znsiconfig"

OLD description, for 0.05 and older:

When someone(player or NPC) casts vanilla conjuration spells or any spell while wearing necromancer items, the vigilants will find out about it. Then they'll try to beat the heretic senseless and put 1 or more restraint on him/her. So don't do bad things like summonning daedra or raising undead and everything will be OK.

Restraints:
The mask will prevent heretics from casting spells and every day they'll lose hp and random stats until conjuration is reduced to 0. That happens either from starvation... just look at the tongue... or because of some sick Stendarr magic.

Ankle ball could make the heretics trip and fall down.

Some retarded-looking wrist cuffs won't let equip gloves.

Collars will randomly drain stamina because it might be difficult to breathe. 1 collar is so wide that it prevents wearing of body clothes/armor.

Restraints can be removed by the Vigilants after the heretic is no longer tainted by unholy filth aka has 0 conjuration. Usually that is done with the help of exorcism that involves holy water and whips. Exorcism is much less detrimental than wearing the mask. On a totally unrelated subject, most of the restraints appear to have orifices in them that resemble keyholes?

Belt with a chain drains stamina unless the ball is held with the hands - equip "hold hands behind"

Those who confess avoid torture, instead a collar with spikes is welded permanently around their necks. The spikes will screw in when the wearer casts a conjuration spell.

Necromancer robe, boots and amulet get an insane mp regen which could be an IMBALANCE, but otherwise no one would wear them.
They also transfer a bit of hp from the undead minion to the necro when the necro is hit.

ATM subdued npcs can only travel to the hall of VoS once there, due to technical problems, they'll "sort of say nasty things when interrogated that'll end badly for them".

There are also 3 patrols that go across half the map but sadly don't fight anyone unless the player is in the same area. This could be a waste of CPU calculating paths so I might get rid of them.

Another Hall of the Vigilant is located south from Solitude and west from Morthal, I hope nobody is going to burn down that area again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To try this real fast, start a new game as a breton, then type

coc hallofthevigilant02

summon a familiar...
then go to the basement and talk to a vigilant over there, you might need to save and load your game

then you can spawn some npcs like a necromancer near some vigilants
player.placeleveledactoratme 551b0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISSUES/BUGS:
- no dialogue option when talking to Komficce in the Stendarr basement - save the game and load it

-Sometimes you die instead of passing out when fighting vigilants. If you get 1-shotted or run away with very low health for a while and get hit you'd probably die too.

- Vigilant npc is standing for like 5 seconds doing nothing - it's either still speaking or the ai package didn't finish/start yet. The punishment is done, but npc's still whipping - don't worry stats won't get damaged when that happens lolz

- bug when pressing escape in conversation with vigilant?

- npc animations can be randomly fubar'd and are totally fubar'd when loading saves, necros keep spawning removed necro items on cell enter/load

- if you have Sanguine's Debauchery some of the items will be duped and soon you won't be able to run. Rarely you might die instead of getting enslaved, I had that happen once.
Uncheck unequip 50+ slots in the menus and select limited item removal
--------------------------------------------------------------------

=============================================================
Some outfits
=============================================================
Download: znsiO2a.7z
=========================================================
Pendulum's Calm "Armor"
WARNING: lots of triangles, crap textures.
This "armor" is for UNP, but any body that's skinnier will probably work as well. There's no body in it, it uses slot 46 and will remove torso and head clothes/armor.
If you use a body with big boobs you might be able to up-scale and move the clipping parts in nifskope and hit apply transform (stripify it just in case afterwards so you don't waste fps).

You can craft it with steel smithing perk in the MISC section. But before that you need to craft ~3000 tiny little rings for the chainmail.
Actually you don't; you just need a bunch of different ingots. As you can see there's a lot of gaps and holes that's why the armor rating is worse than that of iron armor. OTOH it's balanced by the enchantment which is not available in vanilla.
You'll also need some voluminous hair like Apachii. The head part will hover if you're bald or have thin hair, but you can move it down in nifskope.
post-127324-0-81669700-1385172509_thumb.jpg
post-127324-0-53703100-1385172518_thumb.jpg
post-127324-0-71175500-1385172528_thumb.jpg
=====================================
Prisoner Restraints
It's based on UNP so you'll likely need to have it, or you could change texture paths in the body to where UNP textures are...
You get reduced stats to almost all skills that require concentration, but it also makes you mad and you get a bonus to some combat skills. You can't sneak with this thing on. To remove it, go to any blacksmith that is able to trade. Running and sprinting causes bleeding and chain clanking sounds.
post-127324-0-83570200-1390900375_thumb.jpg
==========================================================

The script starts working ~3-4 minutes into the game in case you're using Alternative Start so you don't end up with restraints for no reason.

Requires
Zaz animation pack 6.0
SKSE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>> Zaz animation pack credits:

GSBModders - As Always, His Meshes/Textures give the Start of My Mods.( I Welcome Him Back For His Short Stay)
Fore - For Creating A Way Get New Animations Into Skyrim , without His Hard Work and his Excellent Mod FNIS This Wouldn't Be possible at all.
Figment - hkxcmd ( Without this tool ........ lol )
ZaZ Animations - Chris ( I Dont want the Tag Master , Honestly it was just a Chat Name )
XAZ - For His excellent Poses and animations And Now Merging For ZaZ and XaZ
Jbezorg - He Made Spells , Just For Me On Request to Test 2 Person Animations - Cheers And Kudos
Labrat - He Translated the Blender Animation Readme For Skyrim ( I never Mentioned His Name Before , Its because of His Translated Readme , I Attempted to Animate Skyrim)
Mr Dave Texture Resources - Kudos to Him and Love his Work
Kalarr - For Helping Me Find Out the animation Numbering and Creating an Animation Pictorial Set , I will Add More and Update his Set.
The Usual Suspects Mayatola My PR ,Equidical - ZaZ Resources , And Many More.
XAZ Credits - SullenMan, Jammer - Gags, collar and shackles

Credits: Luis Royo - THE painting
Dimon99 - UNP
Sevennity - 7base

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZAZ Animation Pack 6.0, SKSE, SkyUI
  • Special Edition Compatible

Beat me, whip me, chain me for I have sinned!  :heart:

Though this looks like cool, am going to have to wait until a new character since my hall of the vigilants has already been burnt down.  :-/

This seems like a very interesting idea, I'll be keeping my eye on it. Sadly I only recently made skyrim work flawlessly again, so I am a bit afraid to try it just yet, so I'll wait a bit more until others test it out.

Skyrim working flawlessly?  Is that even possible? O_o

Beat me, whip me, chain me for I have sinned!  :heart:

Though this looks like cool, am going to have to wait until a new character since my hall of the vigilants has already been burnt down.  :-/

This seems like a very interesting idea, I'll be keeping my eye on it. Sadly I only recently made skyrim work flawlessly again, so I am a bit afraid to try it just yet, so I'll wait a bit more until others test it out.

Skyrim working flawlessly?  Is that even possible? O_o

I jinxed myself, not long after that I started having issues with Riften, as always xD!

will this mod work for dawnguard DLC???

and what about the vigilants hall its already destroyed in the dawnguard DLC

Hello Folks, i love this mod but i can't enter the house. It is destroyd by Vampires. i think ist an conflikt with the Dawnguard mod. greetings Ghost

Sounds awesome, but It should be made compatible with SD. Maybe add another way to be subdued by the vigilants, other than being beaten?

Vigilants should put blessed chastity belts on the heretics to prevent any kind of intercourse. Place your bets on what'll break first: blessed chastity belt or Sanguine's rod.

j/k

Excellent idea and execution! There are some glitches/issues with the mod, of course, it being a WIP. I strongly support the idea of NPC reactions based on outfits/behaviour because that's terribly underrated! I've also had some very interesting animation results when using SexAddicts animations on your restrained victims which were quite intriguing, and I'm definitely going to learn from your mod. :-)

Excellent idea and execution! There are some glitches/issues with the mod, of course, it being a WIP. I strongly support the idea of NPC reactions based on outfits/behaviour because that's terribly underrated! I've also had some very interesting animation results when using SexAddicts animations on your restrained victims which were quite intriguing, and I'm definitely going to learn from your mod. :-)

Thx :) When I played Skyrim for the first time and found out there are these vigilants that fight daedra and nercomancers, I looted some necro robes and went looking for some viglants. I was hoping they'd see me and be all like "OMG OMG NECROMANCER!!!" and there would be some fighting.

Yea, right.....

awesome!
i hope you expand on your idea and make the lives for necromancers more absurd :D... (more torture please :D)   oh and bloody rooms,and tons of other odd stuff like

holy fountain (dump the character into it and let the character suffer damage to they get close to death then pull them up :D?)  

a dungeon with various necromancers (perhaps some of them could be interactive? perhaps possible companion as well? with a hard quest to escape?)

oh and demons that are pulled out of there host would make a fine addition to the dungeon (perhaps put them into a prison under the floor with some caged holes to look at them  (OH and remember the screams in the background!  xD )

and perhaps some extreme device that breaks the character's soul making summoning impossible (the summoning spells are pulled out of the poor character and the summon's as a goodbye perhaps fucks the shit out of the character (that's locked in position and immense pain of these devices that are drilling into her very soul)

you could also expand to other unholy creatures as vampires or those chosen by the daedra prince's/lords and others

and ofc you could take a good look around for custom summoning spells and make patches to include them ^_^

i'm just throwing ideas  :)...

i would love to see you work some extreme torture methods  :)

awesome!

i hope you expand on your idea and make the lives for necromancers more absurd :D... (more torture please :D)   oh and bloody rooms,and tons of other odd stuff like

holy fountain (dump the character into it and let the character suffer damage to they get close to death then pull them up :D?)  

a dungeon with various necromancers (perhaps some of them could be interactive? perhaps possible companion as well? with a hard quest to escape?)

oh and demons that are pulled out of there host would make a fine addition to the dungeon (perhaps put them into a prison under the floor with some caged holes to look at them  (OH and remember the screams in the background!  xD )

and perhaps some extreme device that breaks the character's soul making summoning impossible (the summoning spells are pulled out of the poor character and the summon's as a goodbye perhaps fucks the shit out of the character (that's locked in position and immense pain of these devices that are drilling into her very soul)

you could also expand to other unholy creatures as vampires or those chosen by the daedra prince's/lords and others

and ofc you could take a good look around for custom summoning spells and make patches to include them ^_^

i'm just throwing ideas  :)...

i would love to see you work some extreme torture methods  :)

Thanks for the suggestions. :D

Currently the necromancers are just beaten with a paddle because I haven't figured out how to fix their bugs like animation resets and they keep spawning items that i try remove from them. After I figure it out I'll likely do what you're suggesting XD I was thinking making some heretics go to get interrogated, some stay where they were with restraints and hunt rabbits cuz they're pathetic without magic.

I forgot to mention it in the OP, but there is 1 device right now that has sort of spikes in it and when you cast a conjuration spell the spikes move closer to the body and cause bleeding. To stop the bleeding you have to go back to the vigilants and the spikes are unscrewed, but the device stays.

If you don't then the game will be like super hard mode where you can't fast travel/sleep and have to use potions and healing (unless silenced) all the time. If you cast a spell and get killed for it I guess people will simply reload the savegame

Custom spells can be included as conjuration spells, just need to know the .esp name and the spell's number.

0.04:
* Sanguine's Debauchery:
- Bandit and thug ENSLAVEMENT seems to be fine
You get a freebie when you get enslaved since bandits don't like rusty shackles and ankle chainballs.

* Added some random punishments:
 - Submersion into a holy water pool that removes a conjuration spell. You might drown due to randomness and that's totally unintentional.
- Some hammering that'll make skyrim annoying for the next 2 in-game weeks
To avoid these gruesome punishments all you have to do is confess lol

When you go to the candles while being AI controlled, you have to use the table manually. After you use it, press the POV key twice (1st/3rd person view) if you want to rotate the camera. Also you can rotate the camera after being submerged after like 5 seconds. The character is pulled from the water at 50% health, but the damage that's dealt while drowning seems to be whacked out of proportions. You might die or you could still have 30% hp left.

Heretics can't do shit, but they can activate the table with candles. Murphy's "law" in action...

post-127324-0-80431200-1376208946_thumb.jpg

post-127324-0-86904000-1376208952_thumb.jpg

post-127324-0-60267500-1376208960_thumb.jpg

This mod looks amazing. Would be really cool if you could add chastity belts, plugs and other sorts of sexual devices as punishment.  :D

Damn, now I got a really cool idea for a mod that works like yours, just that you're punished every time someone sees you naked/masturbate/have sex instead of when summoning things.

I really need to learn how to mod.  :-/

Dunno about chastity belts... The player would have to be non-essential when wearing a chastity belt and die instead of being enslaved with Sanguine Debauchery. Otherwise it would be ike dividing by 0. Another option would be breaking the bandits' dicks but that wouldn't be punishment for the belt wearer; it'd be like a super weapon :lol:

For some reason while restrained my menus are forced downwards, sometimes making options unclickable and the bottom-most dialogue option is always selected no matter what I try to click on. This means I can't report for interrogation  :-/

Try typing this

player.setrestrained 0

in the console. That's weird lol

Try typing this

player.setrestrained 0

in the console. That's weird lol

I disabled this mod and a similar situation occurs (except the menu scrolls up, though everything is still unclickable) so I don't think it has anything to do with this mod. Before I go to the Skyrim Technical Support forum, does this sound familiar to anyone at all? If so, what should I do about it? If it's relevant, I can't switch from 1st to 3rd person view and vice-versa. I have to type qqq on the console to exit the game in order to restore functionality.

Just thought you should know that it apparently has nothing to do with this mod, which if I may say, is excellent. I did note one bug where in the dunk tank, i'm stuck in there forever. Does the timing track HP? If so that may explain it because i'm an Argonian and as such would be underwater indefinitely.