Try typing this

player.setrestrained 0

in the console. That's weird lol

I disabled this mod and a similar situation occurs (except the menu scrolls up, though everything is still unclickable) so I don't think it has anything to do with this mod. Before I go to the Skyrim Technical Support forum, does this sound familiar to anyone at all? If so, what should I do about it? If it's relevant, I can't switch from 1st to 3rd person view and vice-versa. I have to type qqq on the console to exit the game in order to restore functionality.

Just thought you should know that it apparently has nothing to do with this mod, which if I may say, is excellent. I did note one bug where in the dunk tank, i'm stuck in there forever. Does the timing track HP? If so that may explain it because i'm an Argonian and as such would be underwater indefinitely.

Maybe one of your keys is stuck or you have a joystick/controller connected?  I've had some games constantly rotate the camera like crazy with a connected joystick.

Ahh I completely forgot about waterbreathing. Yes, it waits until hp falls below 50% and then it goes up. Also npcs don't seem to be able to drown like they did in Oblivion.

This mod looks amazing. Would be really cool if you could add chastity belts, plugs and other sorts of sexual devices as punishment.  :D

Damn, now I got a really cool idea for a mod that works like yours, just that you're punished every time someone sees you naked/masturbate/have sex instead of when summoning things.

I really need to learn how to mod.  :-/

I modified zaz chastity belt a little bit so now the wearer has absolutely no desire to have sex lol. But the ball looks really out of place when it's being held in hands and the hands move around quite a bit with that animation...

post-127324-0-39207800-1376723085_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-78440200-1376723097_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-67779700-1376723102_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-35813300-1376723111_thumb.jpg

Where should I put it?

Great mod.   Really like where its headed.

One issue... after being purified by fire, all enchanting/alchemy tables stop working.   I can start enchanting and then immediately stand back up again.   (player.tai doesn't fix it)  Any suggestions?

I got the same thing, I'll replace it later.

The Chain ball atays on the feet for how long?

It stays until you go to the interrogation or remove it with a key that you can craft with 25 lockpicking at the forges. Or if you have Sanguine, bandits might remove it when they enslave you depending on item removal options.

This sounds fun!  I was wondering though if I may propose an idea.  The Vigil absolutely revile the deadra, as we all know.  So, say you had completed a deadric quest and likewise had been rewarded by that respective deadric prince.  As such, for all intensive purposes you are now a deadric disciple, being that you are now a wielder of whatever deadric item you now possess.  Might it be possible to expand this mod to not only include those who are necromancers but to those wielders of deadric items as well? 

Ok, thanks. And about Saguine, this mod didn't work very well with it. I mean: When the Vigilant put the thing on the character, he goes away and the character start to run for some direction(problably some place that he went or some kind of thing).

If you mean the player, right now the only thing I can do is disable SD controller quest to prevent enslavement by vigilants and it's not the right way.

As for npcs, some of them go to the hall of vigilant and some become complete morons.

This sounds fun!  I was wondering though if I may propose an idea.  The Vigil absolutely revile the deadra, as we all know.  So, say you had completed a deadric quest and likewise had been rewarded by that respective deadric prince.  As such, for all intensive purposes you are now a deadric disciple, being that you are now a wielder of whatever deadric item you now possess.  Might it be possible to expand this mod to not only include those who are necromancers but to those wielders of deadric items as well? 

There's a vanilla quest that does something like that

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vigilant_of_Stendarr

I could also check for daedric items and do the same as with the necros.

There's a new problem now. Apparently the Vigilant have begun to slack off, because now I can summon familiars and soul-trap to my heart's content without fear of repurcussion, right there in their own HQ! What's up?

Maybe something removed you from the "heretic" faction? When you cast "bad" spells you get added to that faction which causes the vigilants to attack because they are hostile to it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13725

M
od adding the faction with 7 quests, dead since a year and with "Public domain with proper attribution and courtesy notification".

In case, could add quite some content.

Some reported issues (in case) : 
Heinrich' dialogue need some attention, Conflict reported with "The Choice is Yours".
Dawnguard make it that the Vampire attack & destroy the hall (& kill the npc required by the mod).

Mod adding the faction with 7 quests, dead since a year and with "Public domain with proper attribution and courtesy notification".

Heinrich' dialogue need some attention, Conflict reported with "The Choice is Yours".

Dawnguard make it that the Vampire attack & destroy the hall (& kill the npc required by the mod).

If he wants to extend the mod I can always throw in some ideas if he wants to... But that'll convert the whole mod and he'll have a lot of work if I have to give my 10 mean cents :P

Personally I have not been using this mod to the fullest yet because I'm someone not really totally liking the ways of equipments forced upon you... (I don't wanna run around with a ball sticking out my ass and me being more naked than clothed there :P But there are ways to have quite some fun with that mod if the creator wants to :P

Well... Mod is great and all, but it really could use some soft cushions and some comfy chairs. 12/5 for the reference. :3

You get some comfy chains though...

Mod adding the faction with 7 quests, dead since a year and with "Public domain with proper attribution and courtesy notification".

That mod's dexcription is hilarious.

If he wants to extend the mod I can always throw in some ideas if he wants to... But that'll convert the whole mod and he'll have a lot of work if I have to give my 10 mean cents :P

Personally I have not been using this mod to the fullest yet because I'm someone not really totally liking the ways of equipments forced upon you... (I don't wanna run around with a ball sticking out my ass and me being more naked than clothed there :P But there are ways to have quite some fun with that mod if the creator wants to :P

Nobody expects Nobody wants to run with a ball sticking out of the ass, that's why when NPCs see someone running like that they think twice about summoning daedra. I mean they think about it twice as much :D At first they're like "umm maybe I'll summon a familiar today when nobody's watching" and then they think "MUST INVOKE MEHRUNES DAGON!!! FREE VAGINAL CHAIN AND BALL!!!"

Only 2 pieces of equipment are removed at most - gloves and armor/robe.... it's not my fault they cover like 80% of the body :P

Maybe I need some ideas for the ....exorcisms and cleansing rituals, because almost everything I come up with would end up in "GAME OVER -> load game".

Help required ya so been having this annoying bug that cause enemies health bar to reset when i try to burn them to death with fire spells, so i disable all my mods. Then bug stop then i enable all my mods it came back so i disable all my mods again then went down the list enabling them to see what was causing it to happen then i turn this mod back on, and oh look the bugs back. So ya this mod cause that annoying ass bug so my question would be why?

Help required ya so been having this annoying bug that cause enemies health bar to reset when i try to burn them to death with fire spells, so i disable all my mods. Then bug stop then i enable all my mods it came back so i disable all my mods again then went down the list enabling them to see what was causing it to happen then i turn this mod back on, and oh look the bugs back. So ya this mod cause that annoying ass bug so my question would be why?

Maybe because I forgot to check if the npc is being hit by vigilants and regen was applied to everyone lol. Those npcs were just dying like 70% of the time.

Try this, it goes into data\scripts

znsiActorScriptMagicEffect.7z

then after I make a new version with bsa later, delete that pex file

Exorcisms and cleansing rituals ?

Exorcism :
Need to be locked (no movement at last for starting).
Victim is then covered with a cloth (as to not see what is being done) (could use a spell 'mist' or other type of body covering method)
Dependent upon the case (all "evil" are not the same incarnation, experiences and personality does matter),  (holy) water or some more "special" liquid is used over extremities (the idea being to introduce as much changes into emotions and perception it is possible).

Then, not sure, give some contextual idea, like tools/location equipment and so on ..

Cleansing,
Basic = immersion (in liquid) and then, some words of acceptation and humility
Options as to reveal all evil doing and renounce (..)
Ask for blessing by Stendar (some dialogue with a Statue ? Not in all cases, random ?)

There to more data are required, tools, equipment and so on.

As to the mod description, yes, I guess the descr from Appollo mods are even better that said (Civil War Overhaul & Dragon Combat Overhaul).

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new problem now. Apparently the Vigilant have begun to slack off, because now I can summon familiars and soul-trap to my heart's content without fear of repurcussion, right there in their own HQ! What's up?

Maybe something removed you from the "heretic" faction? When you cast "bad" spells you get added to that faction which causes the vigilants to attack because they are hostile to it.

I've got the same problem.  What's the faction ID so I can manually add myself to it?