I've been bug and CTD hunting the past few days, leading me to completely reinstall the game and mods and everything, such a pain.

This time around I'm taking my Sorceress slow, and since I'll have to visit the College eventually, it was the perfect time to install the update for Devious Devices :) though it may take me a bit to actually reach the college to test the belts, but I'll definitely be reporting any issues or just giving feedback.

Now something I'm a little worried about is I'm using a mod called Immersive College of Winterhold, which indeed overhauls the entire area. I'm hoping this mod won't conflict with it since the Arcaneum is also overhauled in that mod. I'll be checking it out soon and reporting!

My lovely Sorceress in the making :D Soon I'll have to post a new picture regarding her new misadventure with the belt :P

SQjiv8u.jpg

UbNVYNy.jpg

y4gfo6L.jpg

Looking forward to it man!

Problem solved had a problem with animated prostitution

I've been bug and CTD hunting the past few days, leading me to completely reinstall the game and mods and everything, such a pain.

This time around I'm taking my Sorceress slow, and since I'll have to visit the College eventually, it was the perfect time to install the update for Devious Devices :) though it may take me a bit to actually reach the college to test the belts, but I'll definitely be reporting any issues or just giving feedback.

Now something I'm a little worried about is I'm using a mod called Immersive College of Winterhold, which indeed overhauls the entire area. I'm hoping this mod won't conflict with it since the Arcaneum is also overhauled in that mod. I'll be checking it out soon and reporting!

My lovely Sorceress in the making :D Soon I'll have to post a new picture regarding her new misadventure with the belt :P

SQjiv8u.jpg

UbNVYNy.jpg

y4gfo6L.jpg

That dress looks not like one ingame... Which mod is that if it's not a game one ???

@JinZen: It's the dress the sorceress Phillipa Eilhart wears in Witcher 2, and retextured.

You can find both the dress -and- the retexture (under optional downloads) Here.

It's a CBBE port, but as the port-author mentions and you can see in the pictures it works just fine with UNP and UNPB, which is what I'm using.

Nice one. Being able to craft the key at all times isn't much of a challenge, is it? I'll see if I can do something about that without depriving the more impatient players of a quick way out.

Well I imagine anyone truly impatient could just console themselves the key. The trouble is that as long as the belt is craftable, it's a bit odd for a player to know how to make the lock itself without knowing how to make the key. If it gets introduced via another method which involves less player choice, though, it would work.

Great mod, BTW.

As an offhand note, since I don't think it was made for it, there are some clipping issues in the rear when used with CBBE curvy. Not that uncommon though with most mods, and they aren't too bad.

@JinZen: It's the dress the sorceress Phillipa Eilhart wears in Witcher 2, and retextured.

You can find both the dress -and- the retexture (under optional downloads) Here.

It's a CBBE port, but as the port-author mentions and you can see in the pictures it works just fine with UNP and UNPB, which is what I'm using.

I KNEW I seen it before... Now you mentioned the retexture I figured it out yes... I've played the Witcher II... Lesbomancy anyone ? :P

Anyway thank you for that :P and I don't mind I mainly use CBBE

That dress looks not like one ingame... Which mod is that if it's not a game one ???

Yeah it doesn't look like it was copy-pasted 20 times Bethesda style.

You made me smile with that comment... Yeah I do think they look to familiar... Get Tera is bigger collection and sexy at same time :D

Nice one. Being able to craft the key at all times isn't much of a challenge, is it? I'll see if I can do something about that without depriving the more impatient players of a quick way out.

Well I imagine anyone truly impatient could just console themselves the key. The trouble is that as long as the belt is craftable, it's a bit odd for a player to know how to make the lock itself without knowing how to make the key. If it gets introduced via another method which involves less player choice, though, it would work.

Great mod, BTW.

As an offhand note, since I don't think it was made for it, there are some clipping issues in the rear when used with CBBE curvy. Not that uncommon though with most mods, and they aren't too bad.

It's made to base CBBE and base UNP/UNPB probably... I'm not sure if he has supported bodyslide on it... Just saying that it might cause clipping indeed if you have a fat ass :D

Okay so, I got to the college and went straight for the Library, and I'm not looking for a spoiler or a "cheaty" way to get anywhere... but since I do have the Winterhold College overhaul mod, the library looks completely different and many things, bookshelves among those things, have been edited, moved and/or removed. My question is... 

-Is the bookshelf supposed to be in the library itself? I did a quick console search for the bookshelf and spawned it in front of me just to check what it was and what it would look like, and the contents were there. I quit and didn't save. It's safe to say that Bookshelf is not at the Arcaneum -in my game-, but wondering if it's supposed to...

Okay so, I got to the college and went straight for the Library, and I'm not looking for a spoiler or a "cheaty" way to get anywhere... but since I do have the Winterhold College overhaul mod, the library looks completely different and many things, bookshelves among those things, have been edited, moved and/or removed. My question is... 

-Is the bookshelf supposed to be in the library itself? I did a quick console search for the bookshelf and spawned it in front of me just to check what it was and what it would look like, and the contents were there. I quit and didn't save. It's safe to say that Bookshelf is not at the Arcaneum -in my game-, but wondering if it's supposed to...

It's supposed to be in there, as one of the bookshelves to the right of the librarian's desk. It looks like any other so you just have to go down the line until you find it. 

It's supposed to be in there, as one of the bookshelves to the right of the librarian's desk. It looks like any other so you just have to go down the line until you find it. 

Yeah... I was afraid that'd be the case. Immersive College of Winterhold makes some changes to the Library, basically tidies it up to look more like a place to study rather than an old abandoned warehouse of books. In that process though I guess one of the new more tidy bookshelves replaced the one from here.

Would taking the contents from that Forbidden bookshelf and putting them in my inventory break anything? because that's what I'm gonna have to do sadly.

Yeah... I was afraid that'd be the case. Immersive College of Winterhold makes some changes to the Library, basically tidies it up to look more like a place to study rather than an old abandoned warehouse of books. In that process though I guess one of the new more tidy bookshelves replaced the one from here.

Would taking the contents from that Forbidden bookshelf and putting them in my inventory break anything? because that's what I'm gonna have to do sadly.

It shouldn't. All you need is the book itself. Reading the book is what unlocks the crafting option. Just use AddItem to get the book, read it, and you're good to go.

@Absolute_Jushin: Oks, thanks :)

@Zadil: Personally, having reached the college and knowing where the bookshelf should be, and the only thing in my way is that I can't get to it :P it doesn't bother me to use the console, however it could be a bit immersion breaking, though it's up to you if you wanna maybe include an optional file for those using Winterhold college overhauls (The problem is the College itself is super lackluster in the vanilla game).

If you want I can post/send you a couple pictures to give you an idea of what's what and where's where. Maybe you wouldn't even need an optional patch, just maybe find a spot to put the bookshelf that's not being used in either scenarios. I'm sure there is such a place, though not sure myself where would that be as I haven't seen the vanilla college in -many- Skyrim restarts lol.

EDIT: Okay I found it! lol. Turns out the bookshelf is stuck inside one of the "default" ones. If you -are- using Immersive College of Winterhold, what you do is you stand to the right of the "default" bookshelf, and point to the side; a little bit of the Forbidden Bookshelf's side is sticking out of the vanilla one, and you can activate it. Sneaky as hell lol, but no need for any console commands or cheat ways to get around it, just a bit of careful positioning of your crosshair.

Again, will post pictures if you want me to Zadil.

Off to test things :P

Okay so, report:

-Knowledge on how to craft the devices and key upon reading the book works great.

-Mechanic to wear/remove the belt works great.

-Mechanic to empty the character's bowels works great.

-Plug Accessories... works fine, but caught a little bug.*

*Not sure if this only happens with the Belt number 3, which is what I crafted... but if you craft Belt number 3 and its corresponding accessories, then wear the belt and click it in order to plug the accessories in, you will not get an option to insert them. No matter how you do it or how many times you close and reopen the inventory window.

Work-around: Craft another set of accessories, say, the plugs for the Belt number 2, and suddenly you can use the plugs number 3 on Belt number 3.

It's rather odd, as if in order for the Belt 3's plugs to work depends on whether you have the plugs from one of the other belts or not.

Again not sure if this happens with the other belts. Can't play any more for a little while, but I'll test some more later, provided this is a global bug and not just something that's happening to me. I doubt it, but if it -is- just me, then the work-around is simple enough :P so don't really mind.

Question time: Do these belts have any support for followers? I don't much like using followers, but I can see my sorceress having a slave-type companion, and have -her- wear these devices.

Not to mention the belts have armor rating and my sorceress relies fully on Mage armor spells. Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't want a "cloth" version of these just to have Mages use them, because in the end, while the device isn't really actually meant for "armor rating", it -is- built to be annoying for the wearer  :P and not being able to use mage armor spells properly while wearing this is just fine, as it simulates the uncomfortable feeling of walking around with it, especially in battle pretty well  :P

Simple snapshots:

GBJ7ZYJ.jpg

7Ax8Bdh.jpg

nZlvYs1.jpg

9xxI1X4.jpg

Once again thanks for the work you put into these :)

Okay so, report:

-Knowledge on how to craft the devices and key upon reading the book works great.

*Not sure if this only happens with the Belt number 3, which is what I crafted... but if you craft Belt number 3 and its corresponding accessories, then wear the belt and click it in order to plug the accessories in, you will not get an option to insert them. No matter how you do it or how many times you close and reopen the inventory window.

Work-around: Craft another set of accessories, say, the plugs for the Belt number 2, and suddenly you can use the plugs number 3 on Belt number 3.

It's rather odd, as if in order for the Belt 3's plugs to work depends on whether you have the plugs from one of the other belts or not.

Again not sure if this happens with the other belts. Can't play any more for a little while, but I'll test some more later, provided this is a global bug and not just something that's happening to me. I doubt it, but if it -is- just me, then the work-around is simple enough :P so don't really mind.

Question time: Do these belts have any support for followers? I don't much like using followers, but I can see my sorceress having a slave-type companion, and have -her- wear these devices.

Not to mention the belts have armor rating and my sorceress relies fully on Mage armor spells. Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't want a "cloth" version of these just to have Mages use them, because in the end, while the device isn't really actually meant for "armor rating", it -is- built to be annoying for the wearer  :P and not being able to use mage armor spells properly while wearing this is just fine, as it simulates the uncomfortable feeling of walking around with it, especially in battle pretty well  :P

Simple snapshots:

GBJ7ZYJ.jpg

7Ax8Bdh.jpg

nZlvYs1.jpg

9xxI1X4.jpg

Once again thanks for the work you put into these :)

Do a quick check throw out 2 and put in 1 of those plugs in your inventory... If it does work then I don't know but if it doesn't he might have connected the plug 2 to the 3rd :P ... 

Mistakes do happen :P

Nice screens btw

@JinZen: My inventory items related to the mod:

-Chastity Belt 3

-Accessories 2

-Accessories 3

With all 3 of those items, I can insert and remove the plugs from the belt without an issue. As soon as I get rid of the Accessories number 2 by any means, I lose the option to insert the Accessories 3 plugs, as if I didn't have them in my inventory at all.

Give it a try see if the same happens to you.

Great mod, BTW.

True, crafting knowledge of the belt and not the key doesn't make much sense. As it stands now the plan is to create a quest that forces the belt onto the player for a short period of time, with the reward being a method of removal. This could mean obtaining the key directly or the knowledge of how to craft one, or even something completely different - haven't decided yet, but the point would be that the player has to complete the quest first in order to obtain full control.

It's made to base CBBE and base UNP/UNPB probably... I'm not sure if he has supported bodyslide on it... Just saying that it might cause clipping indeed if you have a fat ass  :D

Nope, no bodyslide support and that probably won't change in the future. Adapting it to the original CBBE and UNP already costs enough time and nerves.

@Absolute_Jushin: Oks, thanks  :)

@Zadil: Personally, having reached the college and knowing where the bookshelf should be, and the only thing in my way is that I can't get to it  :P it doesn't bother me to use the console, however it could be a bit immersion breaking, though it's up to you if you wanna maybe include an optional file for those using Winterhold college overhauls (The problem is the College itself is super lackluster in the vanilla game).

If you want I can post/send you a couple pictures to give you an idea of what's what and where's where. Maybe you wouldn't even need an optional patch, just maybe find a spot to put the bookshelf that's not being used in either scenarios. I'm sure there is such a place, though not sure myself where would that be as I haven't seen the vanilla college in -many- Skyrim restarts lol.

EDIT: Okay I found it! lol. Turns out the bookshelf is stuck inside one of the "default" ones. If you -are- using Immersive College of Winterhold, what you do is you stand to the right of the "default" bookshelf, and point to the side; a little bit of the Forbidden Bookshelf's side is sticking out of the vanilla one, and you can activate it. Sneaky as hell lol, but no need for any console commands or cheat ways to get around it, just a bit of careful positioning of your crosshair.

Off to test things  :P

Mods that affect the Arcanaeum may indeed prevent players from accessing the right bookshelf. This may be solved by loading the chastity belt mod after Immersive College of Winterhold, but I wouldn't bet on it. I'll try it myself when I get the chance though, just out of curiosity.
The good news is that placing the book in the Arcanaeum (and the Ragged Flagon before that) was really just meant as a temporary solution until I have a proper quest ready, so chance are that the next update will have nothing to do with the college anymore. Though I'm still glad to hear that you were able to find and access the right bookshelf without the need for console commands.
I had actually been wondering whether placing the contents in one of the Arcanaeum bookshelves would cause frustration - even without conflicting mods - since they all look the same, but then my mean side took over  ;)

Okay so, report:

Again not sure if this happens with the other belts. Can't play any more for a little while, but I'll test some more later, provided this is a global bug and not just something that's happening to me. I doubt it, but if it -is- just me, then the work-around is simple enough  :P so don't really mind.

Question time: Do these belts have any support for followers? I don't much like using followers, but I can see my sorceress having a slave-type companion, and have -her- wear these devices.

Not to mention the belts have armor rating and my sorceress relies fully on Mage armor spells. Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't want a "cloth" version of these just to have Mages use them, because in the end, while the device isn't really actually meant for "armor rating", it -is- built to be annoying for the wearer   :P and not being able to use mage armor spells properly while wearing this is just fine, as it simulates the uncomfortable feeling of walking around with it, especially in battle pretty well   :P

Simple snapshots:

GBJ7ZYJ.jpg

7Ax8Bdh.jpg

nZlvYs1.jpg

9xxI1X4.jpg

Once again thanks for the work you put into these  :)

And my thanks for producing these great screens. Your sorceress look beautiful (just as she did in your previous set of images) and the ENB effects are well chosen. May I ask which configuration you're using?

Follower support? I'm not quite sure actually, but I'd assume that they behave just like any other armor piece you give them, since most of the scripts refer to the player character specifically. But I'll give it a try myself when I get the chance, just as I will test the plug for the third belt. JinZen could be right and I may have inadvertently added the wrong plug as a condition for that menu option. If so, it should be very easy to fix.

you know what be coool? additionel cufs and chastity bra that has chains running to eachother 

He could work with ZAP and such  :P I do like some ideas of extra things but that extend chastity belts ...

The whole idea of the 'Devious Devices' part was to create a series of mods focusing on different types of 'devious' accessories, so my modding efforts may one day extend beyond just chastity devices. In fact, I've begun working on a couple of collars and a body harness a while back, but due to other unrelated projects progress has been extremely slow-paced (although it hasn't yet reached a complete standstill).

As for a belt with chains and cuffs, I'm afraid that's not gonna happen, even though I like the idea of such an outfit. It would be impossible to adjust the chains to the default player movements and at best result in major stretching and distortion. Restricting player movement like the restraints in ZAP do would make this more convenient but it would still be a nightmare for someone who hasn't much experience working with Skyrim animations (like me).

Great mod, BTW.

True, crafting knowledge of the belt and not the key doesn't make much sense. As it stands now the plan is to create a quest that forces the belt onto the player for a short period of time, with the reward being a method of removal. This could mean obtaining the key directly or the knowledge of how to craft one, or even something completely different - haven't decided yet, but the point would be that the player has to complete the quest first in order to obtain full control.

It's made to base CBBE and base UNP/UNPB probably... I'm not sure if he has supported bodyslide on it... Just saying that it might cause clipping indeed if you have a fat ass  :D

Nope, no bodyslide support and that probably won't change in the future. Adapting it to the original CBBE and UNP already costs enough time and nerves.

@Absolute_Jushin: Oks, thanks  :)

@Zadil: Personally, having reached the college and knowing where the bookshelf should be, and the only thing in my way is that I can't get to it  :P it doesn't bother me to use the console, however it could be a bit immersion breaking, though it's up to you if you wanna maybe include an optional file for those using Winterhold college overhauls (The problem is the College itself is super lackluster in the vanilla game).

EDIT: Okay I found it! lol. Turns out the bookshelf is stuck inside one of the "default" ones. If you -are- using Immersive College of Winterhold, what you do is you stand to the right of the "default" bookshelf, and point to the side; a little bit of the Forbidden Bookshelf's side is sticking out of the vanilla one, and you can activate it. Sneaky as hell lol, but no need for any console commands or cheat ways to get around it, just a bit of careful positioning of your crosshair.

Off to test things  :P

Mods that affect the Arcanaeum may indeed prevent players from accessing the right bookshelf. This may be solved by loading the chastity belt mod after Immersive College of Winterhold, but I wouldn't bet on it. I'll try it myself when I get the chance though, just out of curiosity.

The good news is that placing the book in the Arcanaeum (and the Ragged Flagon before that) was really just meant as a temporary solution until I have a proper quest ready, so chance are that the next update will have nothing to do with the college anymore. Though I'm still glad to hear that you were able to find and access the right bookshelf without the need for console commands.

I had actually been wondering whether placing the contents in one of the Arcanaeum bookshelves would cause frustration - even without conflicting mods - since they all look the same, but then my mean side took over  ;)

Okay so, report:

Again not sure if this happens with the other belts. Can't play any more for a little while, but I'll test some more later, provided this is a global bug and not just something that's happening to me. I doubt it, but if it -is- just me, then the work-around is simple enough  :P so don't really mind.

Question time: Do these belts have any support for followers? I don't much like using followers, but I can see my sorceress having a slave-type companion, and have -her- wear these devices.

Not to mention the belts have armor rating and my sorceress relies fully on Mage armor spells. Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't want a "cloth" version of these just to have Mages use them, because in the end, while the device isn't really actually meant for "armor rating", it -is- built to be annoying for the wearer   :P and not being able to use mage armor spells properly while wearing this is just fine, as it simulates the uncomfortable feeling of walking around with it, especially in battle pretty well   :P

Simple snapshots:

GBJ7ZYJ.jpg

7Ax8Bdh.jpg

nZlvYs1.jpg

9xxI1X4.jpg

Once again thanks for the work you put into these  :)

And my thanks for producing these great screens. Your sorceress look beautiful (just as she did in your previous set of images) and the ENB effects are well chosen. May I ask which configuration you're using?

Follower support? I'm not quite sure actually, but I'd assume that they behave just like any other armor piece you give them, since most of the scripts refer to the player character specifically. But I'll give it a try myself when I get the chance, just as I will test the plug for the third belt. JinZen could be right and I may have inadvertently added the wrong plug as a condition for that menu option. If so, it should be very easy to fix.

you know what be coool? additionel cufs and chastity bra that has chains running to eachother 

He could work with ZAP and such  :P I do like some ideas of extra things but that extend chastity belts ...

The whole idea of the 'Devious Devices' part was to create a series of mods focusing on different types of 'devious' accessories, so my modding efforts may one day extend beyond just chastity devices. In fact, I've begun working on a couple of collars and a body harness a while back, but due to other unrelated projects progress has been extremely slow-paced (although it hasn't yet reached a complete standstill).

As for a belt with chains and cuffs, I'm afraid that's not gonna happen, even though I like the idea of such an outfit. It would be impossible to adjust the chains to the default player movements and at best result in major stretching and distortion. Restricting player movement like the restraints in ZAP do would make this more convenient but it would still be a nightmare for someone who hasn't much experience working with Skyrim animations (like me).

Not so sure about the restraints in ZAP being so hard to use... Set this to use ZAP you did already... Makes you also able to put enchantments on the items ranging from the ZAP pack :P (includes bondage :D)

And yeah judging what he said afterwards I'm quite sure you probably have set up 3 wrong ... 

@Zadil:

Honestly it's not even worth messing with load orders as it's still possible to open the Forbidden bookshelf, though that load order would make sense.

As for trying the mod out yourself, you definitely should if you're playing a mage or simply want to tackle the College's quest line.

Find the mod Here and check out the description and pictures, see everything that changes and you'll likely see how awesome it is :P As soon as you try it you won't be able to go back to Vanilla Winterhold. It'd be like taking something that has always been there from the game with the purpose of making it duller lol.

Can't wait to see where you take the mod and what will the final quest be =D

Thanks for the compliments on the snapshots! They don't look nearly as good as they could but since I reinstalled the game and my favorite mods I'm trying to be careful with what I use. I even had to replace my Power supply because Skyrim was an effing stress test on the previous lol. This time I'm on a 850w. I dare it restart my computer now >=O but still playing it safe lol.

The ENB settings I use are called Project ENB. It's a setting specifically made to use with Climates of Tamriel and the v0.119 ENB Binaries.

Once gotten, the specific -optional- settings I'm using are: Cinematic Preset, a Cold ENB Palette and Dynamic Bokeh Depth of Field.

As an optional mod that goes great with those things: Enhanced lights & Effects. *Make sure to get the ELnFX patch for Immersive College of Winterhold if you do get it. The patch will override ELnFX's changes to the college, otherwise you'll CTD as soon as you enter Winterhold's cell.

As for the belt problem and the follower support, take your time :P Like I said I'm not a big fan of using followers anyway, and the bug is not really annoying as the work-around is quite easy to do. Though if you can replicate the issue and you release an update, perhaps it'd also be the perfect time to tackle JinZen's idea of the texture watermark :)

Not so sure about the restraints in ZAP being so hard to use... Set this to use ZAP you did already... Makes you also able to put enchantments on the items ranging from the ZAP pack  :P (includes bondage  :D)

And yeah judging what he said afterwards I'm quite sure you probably have set up 3 wrong ... 

You're right, implementing elements from ZAP itself is not that hard to do. However, the challenge would be to adapt loose equipment pieces like chains to any kind of player movement and making it look realistic.

@Zadil:

Honestly it's not even worth messing with load orders as it's still possible to open the Forbidden bookshelf, though that load order would make sense.

As for trying the mod out yourself, you definitely should if you're playing a mage or simply want to tackle the College's quest line.

Find the mod Here and check out the description and pictures, see everything that changes and you'll likely see how awesome it is  :P As soon as you try it you won't be able to go back to Vanilla Winterhold. It'd be like taking something that has always been there from the game with the purpose of making it duller lol.

Can't wait to see where you take the mod and what will the final quest be =D

Thanks for the compliments on the snapshots! They don't look nearly as good as they could but since I reinstalled the game and my favorite mods I'm trying to be careful with what I use. I even had to replace my Power supply because Skyrim was an effing stress test on the previous lol. This time I'm on a 850w. I dare it restart my computer now >=O but still playing it safe lol.

The ENB settings I use are called Project ENB. It's a setting specifically made to use with Climates of Tamriel and the v0.119 ENB Binaries.

Once gotten, the specific -optional- settings I'm using are: Cinematic Preset, a Cold ENB Palette and Dynamic Bokeh Depth of Field.

As an optional mod that goes great with those things: Enhanced lights & Effects. *Make sure to get the ELnFX patch for Immersive College of Winterhold if you do get it. The patch will override ELnFX's changes to the college, otherwise you'll CTD as soon as you enter Winterhold's cell.

As for the belt problem and the follower support, take your time  :P Like I said I'm not a big fan of using followers anyway, and the bug is not really annoying as the work-around is quite easy to do. Though if you can replicate the issue and you release an update, perhaps it'd also be the perfect time to tackle JinZen's idea of the texture watermark  :)

I'll definitely try the Immersive College mod myself, if only for the graphics and atmosphere (the screens are very promising), since I hardly ever play a mage character. That reminds me of something you said earlier about the belts interfering with mage armor spells due to having an armor rating? As I said, I rarely use magic in the game, so this is news to me. But removing the armor rating would be an easy thing to do if there's demand for it.

Good to hear it wasn't just a problem with my game :P I am so very through with my game having problems lol, though I kind of enjoy it when it's an actual bug as it allows me to help and support great people.

Also don't even worry about the armor rating. Like I said, it is a bit of a pain for a mage, but then again, that's what Chastity Belts are all about :P You're not going to go wear one for the sake of fashion xD

-

As a side note, here's a few snapshots of a few different characters and play-throughs I've gone through, and these aren't even all of them. I must have restarted the game like 15 times now lol.

In order from oldest to newest:

Coming back to Skyrim after a few months break from it, completely fed up with crashes lol

Wild Forsworn-eske Breton:

B3FlCrG.jpg

... Turned into a vampire:

B2bt6k9.jpg

-

From Imperial Skooma Junkie...

6tEtFKN.png

... to Thane of Whiterun...

xOSmfK2.jpg

... to Dragonborn.

PDfiLEu.jpg

-

Savage Redguard- The one I originally tested the first Chastity belt with :P

Jt31A8O.jpg

-

Apprentice Wizard Snow Elf

zCrjqsa.jpg

-

And last but not least, the new Nord Sorceress:

SQjiv8u.jpg

I need to stop restarting the game and actually stick to one of them, likely the Sorceress so I can actually create a story, and hopefully eventually include the belts somewhere in there :P I'm planning to make some sort of graphic novel using mostly Text and Snapshots. We'll see how that goes :P

Good to hear it wasn't just a problem with my game :P I am so very through with my game having problems lol, though I kind of enjoy it when it's an actual bug as it allows me to help and support great people.

Also don't even worry about the armor rating. Like I said, it is a bit of a pain for a mage, but then again, that's what Chastity Belts are all about :P You're not going to go wear one for the sake of fashion xD

-

As a side note, here's a few snapshots of a few different characters and play-throughs I've gone through, and these aren't even all of them. I must have restarted the game like 15 times now lol.

In order from oldest to newest:

Coming back to Skyrim after a few months break from it, completely fed up with crashes lol

Wild Forsworn-eske Breton:

B3FlCrG.jpg

... Turned into a vampire:

B2bt6k9.jpg

-

From Imperial Skooma Junkie...

6tEtFKN.png

... to Thane of Whiterun...

xOSmfK2.jpg

... to Dragonborn.

PDfiLEu.jpg

-

Savage Redguard- The one I originally tested the first Chastity belt with :P

Jt31A8O.jpg

-

Apprentice Wizard Snow Elf

zCrjqsa.jpg

-

And last but not least, the new Nord Sorceress:

SQjiv8u.jpg

I need to stop restarting the game and actually stick to one of them, likely the Sorceress so I can actually create a story, and hopefully eventually include the belts somewhere in there :P I'm planning to make some sort of graphic novel using mostly Text and Snapshots. We'll see how that goes :P

Wow monababii, that's some quality stuff right there. I think I'll just sit here for a while and take in all of this wonderful visual input...

If the images in your future graphic novel look anything like this you'll soon have a following here on LL. I myself can't wait for it.

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to give the new update a quick run-through to make sure that there are no weird issues or unexpected behavior. Shouldn't be too complicated and no technical knowledge or modding experience required.

Anybody here interested in helping me improve the mod?

im sorry if this question sounds silly but i was wondering if there is a way to make your follower wear the chastity belt instead of yourself and how its done?