Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devious Devices (Assets)

chastity bondage BDSM devices devious CBBE restraints SexLab UNP

• Please log in to reply
3388 replies to this topic

MonaBabii

MonaBabii

Success through Incompetence!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

That's all good to hear Zadil :)

As for the mod dependencies, yeah I understand and can see how that would be annoying. Worst case scenario what you could do, since you actually find scripting fun :P is to make optional plugins for it. For example what I mentioned about Private needs; Make an optional file that instead of using a big chunk of your own scripting, you simply call on what Private Needs does. Granted making an optional file for every mod that you could see compatibilities for would probably be a drag, even if you find it fun lol, but it doesn't need to be put in place right away.

On a side, off-topic to the whole effects matter-note, I was thinking that in the future if you were to tackle some sort of Magical/Daedric looking/functioning belt, it would be interesting to mess around with an idea used in SD, and that is to have the player do things triggered by objects that seem to have a mind of their own.

Imagine your player is talking to an NPC, and then suddenly the Daedric/Demonic/Possessed/Whatever belt forces the player to say something completely unrelated to the topic at hand, and more sexual oriented. The effect could get worse over time to the point the player would need to release some of that sexual energy or else they wouldn't be able to focus, namely not able to talk to anyone without blatantly asking them for sex right there and then.

The Belt itself could be made in such a "wicked" way that only a "third party" could open it; The belt would sense the desire/lust on the NPC and open itself only when needed for the intercourse itself, and then shut itself off automatically afterwards.

Of course the whole idea would be heavily "lore" driven, but hey, it's out there now :P Just something basic you could develop upon.

That idea relates to something I had in mind (I have a text file full of ideas I write down as soon as I think of them, just in case someday I get into modding myself lol), and that'd be to have one of the Daedric lords to start "accompanying" you in your adventures. Everything would go and feel normal, until specific interactions with items and NPCs would occur. For example if an NPC presents the player with a subject that requires the player to make a choice, the "spirit" of the Daedric prince would try and force the player to make one of the choices; If the player agrees to follow the lord's choice, it could result in something random, could be nothing but a dialog line, or could be something like a temporary buf to something, maybe something related to whatever the subject/choice was. If the player decides to not listen to the Daedric lord, well, a bunch of scenarios as "consequence" can come to mind :P

Not sure if any of that would actually be possible to achieve lol, but it's interesting nonetheless. Also I need to start cutting down on my walls of text -.-

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

I definitely should keep you and your ideas around.
A device with a conscious mind inhabited by a spirit or other arcane being communicating mentally with the player while the device is worn. The being could be trapped in a soulstone mounted as a plug or something (oh, the dialogue possibilities...), craving another being to talk to and control so that they refuse to release the device and punish the player for ignoring them. Possibly a mage who made an accident while enchanting the item and got trapped or a nobleman put into that...position as a curse by a witch. This is fantastic...

One of my modding principles (hey, don't judge me) is to keep the original quests and scripts untouched, but just a short questline and some custom npc might be enough to get going. Let's see, some of the required scripting would be straightforward, but I'd also need a way to artificially trigger dialogue...

Curse you, monababii. I'll be thinking about this all week.

MonaBabii

MonaBabii

Success through Incompetence!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Honestly I wish I knew how to script, I'd be harassing you all day to make these things together.

Also I could always send you the file/copy the list (rather long) of ideas that I've had over time. The reason I write them down is because of my inability to actually make them happen, I eventually forget D:

The ideas range from silly things already seen in other games, like running towards something similar to a fence, and instead of seeing it as an obstacle use it as a speed boost as you'd jump on it/over it and launch yourself forward to resume the "race"- To a whole quest line involving taking control of your -horse- and when the player enters a certain "dungeon", instead of following the player's character, you'd see the world through different eyes and control the horse; What does your faithful steed do while you're off killing things? Stand around waiting? Naw, it is also off in its own misadventures. It just so happens that your horse is done with their quests before you come out of the dungeon.

-True story.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

If you go on like this I'll have to like every post you make. This idea of a dedicated horse quest is equally brilliant and hilarious - who's the sidekick now?

And hey, it's never to late to learn. I had no clue how to make scripted stuff happen myself several days ago and now I'm off to a good start, or at least that's what I'm telling myself. We'll see once I release the update these next few days.

stobor

stobor

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Rather than having this mod start gaining dependencies on SexLab etc., it probably makes more sense to make this available as a resource for THOSE mods to depend on.  Add a keyword to the item, and work with Ashal to get that keyword respected by SexLab itself;  I seem to recall there's already a 'no strip' keyword or something added at jbezorg's request.  Then it is up to the SexLab plugins to incorporate it into their mods as and when it makes sense.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Rather than having this mod start gaining dependencies on SexLab etc., it probably makes more sense to make this available as a resource for THOSE mods to depend on.  Add a keyword to the item, and work with Ashal to get that keyword respected by SexLab itself;  I seem to recall there's already a 'no strip' keyword or something added at jbezorg's request.  Then it is up to the SexLab plugins to incorporate it into their mods as and when it makes sense.

Not a bad idea and yeah, I guess that could work... I'll think about it.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Just to let you all know, the updated version (1.1) is now out.
This update focuses on script additions, meaning the belts are now interactive, craftable and simply more awesome than they were before.
Oh, and the starting location has also changed. It's now at the Arcanaeum in the College of Winterhold.

While I tested it before uploading, adding scripts greatly increases the potential for bugs, so let me know if you find any.

No new belts this time, but I'm working on one right now. Here's a small preview of what's to come:

Attached Files

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

This update focuses on script additions, meaning the belts are now interactive, craftable and simply more awesome than they were before.
Oh, and the starting location has also changed. It's now at the Arcanaeum in the College of Winterhold.

While I tested it before uploading, adding scripts greatly increases the potential for bugs, so let me know if you find any.

No new belts this time, but I'm working on one right now. Here's a small preview of what's to come:

JinZen is watching :P

This is a good looking chastity belt for sure :P All of them are... Don't say it that much but yours are the best I saw so far

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,271 posts

Please add a version where you can swap in Dark Soul Gems for the vaginal and anal plugs, allow you to craft them but require them to be filled gems (there are a few annoying characters "Do you get to the Cloud District often?" I'd like to stuff up someones ass).

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

[...]

This is a good looking chastity belt for sure :P All of them are... Don't say it that much but yours are the best I saw so far

Why, thanks JinZen, glad to hear it. The next belt is almost finished and just has to be made compatible with the different bodies, so check back these next few days for more.

[...]

Please add a version where you can swap in Dark Soul Gems for the vaginal and anal plugs, allow you to craft them but require them to be filled gems (there are a few annoying characters "Do you get to the Cloud District often?" I'd like to stuff up someones ass).

Trust me, soul gem plugs are high on my to-do list (part of a whole concept of having the belt possessed and controlled by a conscious entity), but even the belt alone is gonna be a step up from the previous models in terms of complexity and challenge, so I can't give you a time frame yet.
It's gonna happen though. Eventually.

Maybe even with custom effects depending on the plug or soul gem...

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

[...]

Why, thanks JinZen, glad to hear it. The next belt is almost finished and just has to be made compatible with the different bodies, so check back these next few days for more.

[...]

Trust me, soul gem plugs are high on my to-do list (part of a whole concept of having the belt possessed and controlled by a conscious entity), but even the belt alone is gonna be a step up from the previous models in terms of complexity and challenge, so I can't give you a time frame yet.
It's gonna happen though. Eventually.

Maybe even with custom effects depending on the plug or soul gem...

Sounds fun :P I'll wait with update then till you got the newer version up if it's finished...

Lol I see that belt talking... "Hey buddy stay out, this is my hole" LOL :P

Dritskit

Dritskit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Just wanted to say that this is a great mod with some pretty amazing potential. I would love to see it go in the direction of the "Cursed Armor" mod for oblivion, though that is up to you, of course. :)

PS. If you haven't played cursed armor, you definitely should, probably my favorite adult mod for oblivion

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Just wanted to say that this is a great mod with some pretty amazing potential. I would love to see it go in the direction of the "Cursed Armor" mod for oblivion, though that is up to you, of course. :)

PS. If you haven't played cursed armor, you definitely should, probably my favorite adult mod for oblivion

No, I didn't know about the 'Cursed Armor' mod, but it sounds interesting and I'll take a closer look at it when I get the opportunity.
Thanks for pointing it out, Dritskit.

Srende

Srende

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Really liking this mod :D

Any chance of eventually adding some sort of system for having your spouse hold the key for example?

Also, there seems to be a problem with the CBBE model whenever weight is set to something else than 0 or 1. In other words, the model shows up correctly only at minimum or max weight.

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Any chance of eventually adding some sort of system for having your spouse hold the key for example?

Also, there seems to be a problem with the CBBE model whenever weight is set to something else than 0 or 1. In other words, the model shows up correctly only at minimum or max weight.

attachicon.gifbeltweight.jpg

To be honest I haven't noticed that and I have the weight set for one of my chars on the minimum... So kinda strange... Normally it should slide with weight but if you try in the showracemenu it might turn out weird at first... To be honest I started to make chars while they are being naked as I have been tweaking settings and love to see what they do to them WITHOUT clothes cause the clothes usually come out okay but I noticed to have been tweaking many of my chars after creation as fast as I passed Helgen or even in the keep of Helgen... ...

The only one I didn't have the problem with was my latest kinda though I did change her hairstyle afterwards... hate not being able to rotate 180 degrees to see the back of the char...

Edit:

Added screenshot of my latest char... Maybe I should try to redo it with such a belt :P It might look quite nice to her in that pose :D

Edit 2:

Added that screenshot :P

Attached Files

Srende

Srende

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

To be honest I haven't noticed that and I have the weight set for one of my chars on the minimum... So kinda strange... Normally it should slide with weight but if you try in the showracemenu it might turn out weird at first... To be honest I started to make chars while they are being naked as I have been tweaking settings and love to see what they do to them WITHOUT clothes cause the clothes usually come out okay but I noticed to have been tweaking many of my chars after creation as fast as I passed Helgen or even in the keep of Helgen... ...

The only one I didn't have the problem with was my latest kinda though I did change her hairstyle afterwards... hate not being able to rotate 180 degrees to see the back of the char...

Edit:

Added screenshot of my latest char... Maybe I should try to redo it with such a belt :P It might look quite nice to her in that pose :D

Well I noticed it before fiddling with the weight, and first assumed it was always broken. But for some reason decided to see different weights. It changes along with the weight yes, but not exactly how it's supposed to go as you can probably see from that screen. But you mentioned the minimum weight, with that it looks correct. But if you're not seeing it at all, something to do with skeleton perhaps? I'm using this one.

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Edit:

Well I noticed it before fiddling with the weight, and first assumed it was always broken. But for some reason decided to see different weights. It changes along with the weight yes, but not exactly how it's supposed to go as you can probably see from that screen. But you mentioned the minimum weight, with that it looks correct. But if you're not seeing it at all, something to do with skeleton perhaps? I'm using this one.

I'm using the basic xpms version... Well the latest version of it that is... 

Not sure but it might have a small bit to do with it... Also cause I noticed the topic saying something with butt caused me to say it smells that it's kinda the skeleton there yes :D

Well your body is made out of the Skeleton... Textures are ALWAYS outside of that... So yeah it might be your skeleton ... 

(Then again I'm not 100% sure this one uses the xpms version though I think it does ... She's a custom race ... a Young Nord race with the racecomp mod)... 

You can't blame Zadil however... He can't mod to fit all skeletons unless he makes more versions of it...

PS: What would you do to her when she lies there ??? XD

Srende

Srende

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

(Then again I'm not 100% sure this one uses the xpms version though I think it does ... She's a custom race ... a Young Nord race with the racecomp mod)... 

No idea what skeleton Ningheim uses by default but I've copied the 'correct' skeleton there as well.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Really liking this mod  :D

attachicon.gif beltweight.jpg

Hm, having your spouse hold the key would kinda make sense, wouldn't it? It's worth looking into it...

For your other issue, see my other reply below.

Edit:

Added screenshot of my latest char... Maybe I should try to redo it with such a belt  :P It might look quite nice to her in that pose  :D

Edit 2:

Added that screenshot  :P

Looking great, JenZin. That's a beautiful char.
Do you mind if I feature that pic in the mod description (once I've chosen another Image hosting service)? I really like it.

P.S. rest assured, I could think of quite a few thing to do to her...

Edit:

Added screenshot of my latest char... Maybe I should try to redo it with such a belt  :P It might look quite nice to her in that pose  :D

Well I noticed it before fiddling with the weight, and first assumed it was always broken. But for some reason decided to see different weights. It changes along with the weight yes, but not exactly how it's supposed to go as you can probably see from that screen. But you mentioned the minimum weight, with that it looks correct. But if you're not seeing it at all, something to do with skeleton perhaps? I'm using this one.

I'm using the basic xpms version... Well the latest version of it that is... 

Not sure but it might have a small bit to do with it... Also cause I noticed the topic saying something with butt caused me to say it smells that it's kinda the skeleton there yes  :D

Well your body is made out of the Skeleton... Textures are ALWAYS outside of that... So yeah it might be your skeleton ... 

You can't blame Zadil however... He can't mod to fit all skeletons unless he makes more versions of it...

PS: What would you do to her when she lies there ??? XD

Well actually you can blame Zadil for this one...
I just tried the belt in combination with the CBBE body and got the same result as Srende, so I must have messed up something during the export process. I mostly use the UNP body myself and it works perfectly for it. Still, I'm surprised I didn't catch that earlier.

Thanks for letting me know, Srende. A fix is underway.

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

No idea what skeleton Ningheim uses by default but I've copied the 'correct' skeleton there as well.

I have tried this on a Ningheim before and did not see much in that matter either...

I believe they use XPMS ... 

To be honest... Skyrim makes a hard time on some things to figure out...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chastity, bondage, BDSM, devices, devious, CBBE, restraints, SexLab, UNP