[...]

JinZen is watching :P

This is a good looking chastity belt for sure :P All of them are... Don't say it that much but yours are the best I saw so far

Why, thanks JinZen, glad to hear it. The next belt is almost finished and just has to be made compatible with the different bodies, so check back these next few days for more.

[...]

Please add a version where you can swap in Dark Soul Gems for the vaginal and anal plugs, allow you to craft them but require them to be filled gems (there are a few annoying characters "Do you get to the Cloud District often?" I'd like to stuff up someones ass).

Trust me, soul gem plugs are high on my to-do list (part of a whole concept of having the belt possessed and controlled by a conscious entity), but even the belt alone is gonna be a step up from the previous models in terms of complexity and challenge, so I can't give you a time frame yet.

It's gonna happen though. Eventually.

Maybe even with custom effects depending on the plug or soul gem...

Sounds fun :P I'll wait with update then till you got the newer version up if it's finished...

Lol I see that belt talking... "Hey buddy stay out, this is my hole" LOL :P

Just wanted to say that this is a great mod with some pretty amazing potential. I would love to see it go in the direction of the "Cursed Armor" mod for oblivion, though that is up to you, of course. :)

PS. If you haven't played cursed armor, you definitely should, probably my favorite adult mod for oblivion

Just wanted to say that this is a great mod with some pretty amazing potential. I would love to see it go in the direction of the "Cursed Armor" mod for oblivion, though that is up to you, of course. :)

PS. If you haven't played cursed armor, you definitely should, probably my favorite adult mod for oblivion

No, I didn't know about the 'Cursed Armor' mod, but it sounds interesting and I'll take a closer look at it when I get the opportunity.

Thanks for pointing it out, Dritskit.

Really liking this mod :D

Any chance of eventually adding some sort of system for having your spouse hold the key for example?

Also, there seems to be a problem with the CBBE model whenever weight is set to something else than 0 or 1. In other words, the model shows up correctly only at minimum or max weight.

Any chance of eventually adding some sort of system for having your spouse hold the key for example?

Also, there seems to be a problem with the CBBE model whenever weight is set to something else than 0 or 1. In other words, the model shows up correctly only at minimum or max weight.

attachicon.gifbeltweight.jpg

To be honest I haven't noticed that and I have the weight set for one of my chars on the minimum... So kinda strange... Normally it should slide with weight but if you try in the showracemenu it might turn out weird at first... To be honest I started to make chars while they are being naked as I have been tweaking settings and love to see what they do to them WITHOUT clothes cause the clothes usually come out okay but I noticed to have been tweaking many of my chars after creation as fast as I passed Helgen or even in the keep of Helgen... ...

The only one I didn't have the problem with was my latest kinda though I did change her hairstyle afterwards... hate not being able to rotate 180 degrees to see the back of the char...

Edit:

Added screenshot of my latest char... Maybe I should try to redo it with such a belt :P It might look quite nice to her in that pose :D

Edit 2:

Added that screenshot :P

post-116941-0-26970400-1376243942_thumb.jpg

To be honest I haven't noticed that and I have the weight set for one of my chars on the minimum... So kinda strange... Normally it should slide with weight but if you try in the showracemenu it might turn out weird at first... To be honest I started to make chars while they are being naked as I have been tweaking settings and love to see what they do to them WITHOUT clothes cause the clothes usually come out okay but I noticed to have been tweaking many of my chars after creation as fast as I passed Helgen or even in the keep of Helgen... ...

The only one I didn't have the problem with was my latest kinda though I did change her hairstyle afterwards... hate not being able to rotate 180 degrees to see the back of the char...

Edit:

Added screenshot of my latest char... Maybe I should try to redo it with such a belt :P It might look quite nice to her in that pose :D

Well I noticed it before fiddling with the weight, and first assumed it was always broken. But for some reason decided to see different weights. It changes along with the weight yes, but not exactly how it's supposed to go as you can probably see from that screen. But you mentioned the minimum weight, with that it looks correct. But if you're not seeing it at all, something to do with skeleton perhaps? I'm using this one.

Edit:

Well I noticed it before fiddling with the weight, and first assumed it was always broken. But for some reason decided to see different weights. It changes along with the weight yes, but not exactly how it's supposed to go as you can probably see from that screen. But you mentioned the minimum weight, with that it looks correct. But if you're not seeing it at all, something to do with skeleton perhaps? I'm using this one.

I'm using the basic xpms version... Well the latest version of it that is... 

Not sure but it might have a small bit to do with it... Also cause I noticed the topic saying something with butt caused me to say it smells that it's kinda the skeleton there yes :D

Well your body is made out of the Skeleton... Textures are ALWAYS outside of that... So yeah it might be your skeleton ... 

(Then again I'm not 100% sure this one uses the xpms version though I think it does ... She's a custom race ... a Young Nord race with the racecomp mod)... 

You can't blame Zadil however... He can't mod to fit all skeletons unless he makes more versions of it...

PS: What would you do to her when she lies there ??? XD

(Then again I'm not 100% sure this one uses the xpms version though I think it does ... She's a custom race ... a Young Nord race with the racecomp mod)... 

No idea what skeleton Ningheim uses by default but I've copied the 'correct' skeleton there as well.

Really liking this mod  :D

attachicon.gif beltweight.jpg

Hm, having your spouse hold the key would kinda make sense, wouldn't it? It's worth looking into it...

For your other issue, see my other reply below.

Edit:

Added screenshot of my latest char... Maybe I should try to redo it with such a belt  :P It might look quite nice to her in that pose  :D

Edit 2:

Added that screenshot  :P

Looking great, JenZin. That's a beautiful char.
Do you mind if I feature that pic in the mod description (once I've chosen another Image hosting service)? I really like it.

P.S. rest assured, I could think of quite a few thing to do to her...

Edit:

Added screenshot of my latest char... Maybe I should try to redo it with such a belt  :P It might look quite nice to her in that pose  :D

Well I noticed it before fiddling with the weight, and first assumed it was always broken. But for some reason decided to see different weights. It changes along with the weight yes, but not exactly how it's supposed to go as you can probably see from that screen. But you mentioned the minimum weight, with that it looks correct. But if you're not seeing it at all, something to do with skeleton perhaps? I'm using this one.

Not sure but it might have a small bit to do with it... Also cause I noticed the topic saying something with butt caused me to say it smells that it's kinda the skeleton there yes  :D

Well your body is made out of the Skeleton... Textures are ALWAYS outside of that... So yeah it might be your skeleton ... 

You can't blame Zadil however... He can't mod to fit all skeletons unless he makes more versions of it...

Well actually you can blame Zadil for this one...
I just tried the belt in combination with the CBBE body and got the same result as Srende, so I must have messed up something during the export process. I mostly use the UNP body myself and it works perfectly for it. Still, I'm surprised I didn't catch that earlier.

Thanks for letting me know, Srende. A fix is underway.

No idea what skeleton Ningheim uses by default but I've copied the 'correct' skeleton there as well.

I have tried this on a Ningheim before and did not see much in that matter either...

I believe they use XPMS ... 

To be honest... Skyrim makes a hard time on some things to figure out...

attachicon.gif beltweight.jpg

Hm, having your spouse hold the key would kinda make sense, wouldn't it? It's worth looking into it...

For your other issue, see my other reply below.

Edit:

Edit 2:

Added that screenshot  :P

Looking great, JenZin. That's a beautiful char.

Do you mind if I feature that pic in the mod description (once I've chosen another Image hosting service)? I really like it.

P.S. rest assured, I could think of quite a few thing to do to her...

Edit:

Well I noticed it before fiddling with the weight, and first assumed it was always broken. But for some reason decided to see different weights. It changes along with the weight yes, but not exactly how it's supposed to go as you can probably see from that screen. But you mentioned the minimum weight, with that it looks correct. But if you're not seeing it at all, something to do with skeleton perhaps? I'm using this one.

Not sure but it might have a small bit to do with it... Also cause I noticed the topic saying something with butt caused me to say it smells that it's kinda the skeleton there yes  :D

Well actually you can blame Zadil for this one...

I just tried the belt in combination with the CBBE body and got the same result as Srende, so I must have messed up something during the export process. I mostly use the UNP body myself and it works perfectly for it. Still, I'm surprised I didn't catch that earlier.

Thanks for letting me know, Srende. A fix is underway.

So there might be a small mistake there ??? I'm using CBBE too though... It's not really the body type that does everything but mainly the skeleton that might cause trouble... I'm using CBBE no problem there but I have figured out it's better to use standard CBBE than slim or some kind as it fits with more armor types... Guess you'll fix it then

As for using her... Sure you can :P Though don't beg me for what I did to her :P The chains are a custom animation I made out of combinations from some poses from another mod and I won't release it because of no permissions asked so far... I'm not gonna bother unless to many people will beg me for it :P

If you want me to make a screenshot of her in that pose with each belt ask me though :P

Oh and... fyi... I attached my screenshots by choose files from Loverslab itself... It works wonderly well and I think you can attach them in your post after that too...

So there might be a small mistake there ??? I'm using CBBE too though... It's not really the body type that does everything but mainly the skeleton that might cause trouble... I'm using CBBE no problem there but I have figured out it's better to use standard CBBE than slim or some kind as it fits with more armor types... Guess you'll fix it then

As for using her... Sure you can  :P Though don't beg me for what I did to her  :P The chains are a custom animation I made out of combinations from some poses from another mod and I won't release it because of no permissions asked so far... I'm not gonna bother unless to many people will beg me for it  :P

If you want me to make a screenshot of her in that pose with each belt ask me though  :P

Oh and... fyi... I attached my screenshots by choose files from Loverslab itself... It works wonderly well and I think you can attach them in your post after that too...

Hm, I'm using the standard CBBE as well and not using a skeleton that would modify the affected area in such a way to cause these anomalies. At least not that I know of, but I won't rule it out completely.
Still, the fact that the extreme values (1 & 0) are working but the interpolation is messed up tells me that the meshes somehow differ from one another in some aspect or value where they shouldn't. I'll try exporting them again from scratch and see if anything changes.

Oh, I'm sure there would be some demand for these chains and poses - they look wonderful. And what's a bed without chains anyways?
No need for her to go through the trouble of unlocking and changing belts though. Unless you have enough time on your hands, one screen is all I ask for.

I sometimes find myself using LL's image attachments, but in this case I'd like to integrate some user images in the description itself. And as an additional benefit, using an external service might also help keep the bandwidth of the site down - just gotta find one that doesn't mind the kind of visuals involved here.

I sometimes find myself using LL's image attachments, but in this case I'd like to integrate some user images in the description itself. And as an additional benefit, using an external service might also help keep the bandwidth of the site down - just gotta find one that doesn't mind the kind of visuals involved here.

Imgur seems to be what you're looking for. All sorts of porn on there + it's quick and easy to use.

As for using her... Sure you can  :P Though don't beg me for what I did to her  :P The chains are a custom animation I made out of combinations from some poses from another mod and I won't release it because of no permissions asked so far... I'm not gonna bother unless to many people will beg me for it  :P

If you want me to make a screenshot of her in that pose with each belt ask me though  :P

Hm, I'm using the standard CBBE as well and not using a skeleton that would modify the affected area in such a way to cause these anomalies. At least not that I know of, but I won't rule it out completely.

Still, the fact that the extreme values (1 & 0) are working but the interpolation is messed up tells me that the meshes somehow differ from one another in some aspect or value where they shouldn't. I'll try exporting them again from scratch and see if anything changes.

Oh, I'm sure there would be some demand for these chains and poses - they look wonderful. And what's a bed without chains anyways?

No need for her to go through the trouble of unlocking and changing belts though. Unless you have enough time on your hands, one screen is all I ask for.

Posted some more screenshots of her with chains ... on other topics like I think ZAP and bondage screenshots XD... I know people will go asking for it but if there are not that many I'd rather keep them away :P The chains are part of the ZAP pack so :P

As for the pics... I'll see if I get time to make you a quad part :P

Alright, so the fix might take a bit longer than expected. Did some routine checks on the nif file and found no obvious faults, so I'll probably go through the whole weighting process again with the CBBE model. Before that though I'm gonna see if I can dig up the game's original skeleton file, just to make sure that the skeleton itself is not to blame.
Weird, I'm pretty sure the cbbe version worked just fine when I tested it a while back...

Imgur seems to be what you're looking for. All sorts of porn on there + it's quick and easy to use.

Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds like it might do the job then. I'll give it a go.

Posted some more screenshots of her with chains ... on other topics like I think ZAP and bondage screenshots XD... I know people will go asking for it but if there are not that many I'd rather keep them away  :P The chains are part of the ZAP pack so  :P

As for the pics... I'll see if I get time to make you a quad part  :P

Looking forward to it. Your char surely seems comfortable enough wearing it.

Alright, so the fix might take a bit longer than expected. Did some routine checks on the nif file and found no obvious faults, so I'll probably go through the whole weighting process again with the CBBE model. Before that though I'm gonna see if I can dig up the game's original skeleton file, just to make sure that the skeleton itself is not to blame.

Weird, I'm pretty sure the cbbe version worked just fine when I tested it a while back...

Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds like it might do the job then. I'll give it a go.

Posted some more screenshots of her with chains ... on other topics like I think ZAP and bondage screenshots XD... I know people will go asking for it but if there are not that many I'd rather keep them away  :P The chains are part of the ZAP pack so  :P

As for the pics... I'll see if I get time to make you a quad part  :P

Looking forward to it. Your char surely seems comfortable enough wearing it.

No problem, Forgot to mention though as for screenshot thing... I really suggest you keep them on Loverslab... Safest way to do it... You are sure the host of the screenshots doesn't go down alone XD :P

No problem, Forgot to mention though as for screenshot thing... I really suggest you keep them on Loverslab... Safest way to do it... You are sure the host of the screenshots doesn't go down alone XD :P

Usually I would, but since I want to add the user images in the description itself as opposed to make them attachments (so I can name the creator and to differentiate between them and the 'official' images) I need to have them online somewhere already to link them from.

I flag the images as private though, so they can't be accessed outside of this site.

Good news everyone. Version 1.2 is now out and fixes the cbbe weight issue (somehow the vertex order had gotten screwed). It also introduces a new chastity belt with similar functionality to the previous ones.

As always, have fun and let me know if you run into any issues.

I really need a break now...

Good news everyone. Version 1.2 is now out and fixes the cbbe weight issue (somehow the vertex order had gotten screwed). It also introduces a new chastity belt with similar functionality to the previous ones.

I'll try it in a few moments :P

But damn new belts ... XD

Back to the drawing table ? LOL

(Sorry wanted to show some poses off :D)

Edit:

Well I just did the test :P I love what you did with the lock... Used a simple additem for the key but I was like... Gotta try all these options LOL

Nice work and also the new belt looks awesome... Only weird thing is you left in the 2 + belts but not a + for the last one XD :P

post-116941-0-91510000-1376332237_thumb.jpg

post-116941-0-38542700-1376332245_thumb.jpg

post-116941-0-17494200-1376332253_thumb.jpg

post-116941-0-52532400-1376332259_thumb.jpg

post-116941-0-40825900-1376332268_thumb.jpg

post-116941-0-46921300-1376332298_thumb.jpg

I'll try it in a few moments  :P

(Sorry wanted to show some poses off  :D)

Edit:

Well I just did the test  :P I love what you did with the lock... Used a simple additem for the key but I was like... Gotta try all these options LOL

Nice work and also the new belt looks awesome... Only weird thing is you left in the 2 + belts but not a + for the last one XD  :P

So you looked at it in the editor, have you?  ;)
The + belts are actually not needed anymore due the way I implemented the interaction. Had to kinda trick the game since it doesn't really offer a way of activating an item before actually putting it on or off. I'll probably remove these + entries in a later update, just to keep things clean.

Back to the drawing table? Not just yet, this last revision was much more time-consuming than anticipated. Not just because of the cbbe error, but the latest belt revealed some problems of its own and had to be partly rebuilt. I came close to just leave it out. Consider it a compensation for the weight issue.
I need to build up some motivation first before resuming where I left off with this update.

Those are some great screens once again JinZen, much appreciated. Your char look great in chains (and the belt, of course).

Hi

Just tried your mod ,the belt really nice but i was experiencing something odd when i had the belt on my options for my working girl(do you need a date) disappeared! tried to take the belt of but the option did not reappear.

Reloaded  a save before i got the book from winterhold but with the mod active and the option for my working girl was there??!.

Like the way the mod is going

Thanx

I'll try it in a few moments  :P

(Sorry wanted to show some poses off  :D)

Edit:

Well I just did the test  :P I love what you did with the lock... Used a simple additem for the key but I was like... Gotta try all these options LOL

Nice work and also the new belt looks awesome... Only weird thing is you left in the 2 + belts but not a + for the last one XD  :P

The + belts are actually not needed anymore due the way I implemented the interaction. Had to kinda trick the game since it doesn't really offer a way of activating an item before actually putting it on or off. I'll probably remove these + entries in a later update, just to keep things clean.

Back to the drawing table? Not just yet, this last revision was much more time-consuming than anticipated. Not just because of the cbbe error, but the latest belt revealed some problems of its own and had to be partly rebuilt. I came close to just leave it out. Consider it a compensation for the weight issue.

I need to build up some motivation first before resuming where I left off with this update.

Those are some great screens once again JinZen, much appreciated. Your char look great in chains (and the belt, of course).

I used additem :P and the console which shown me 2 belts with a + :P haven't used the editor yet to reverse engineer it :P Needed to re add all of them cause with the update they got dumped out of my inventory

And back to the drawing table was a comment to myself :P

The last screeny was a compilation XD Now I miss one :D

As for the chains ... Well can you trust her even when she's all tied up ??? :D

Hi

Just tried your mod ,the belt really nice but i was experiencing something odd when i had the belt on my options for my working girl(do you need a date) disappeared! tried to take the belt of but the option did not reappear.

Reloaded  a save before i got the book from winterhold but with the mod active and the option for my working girl was there??!.

Thanx

no sex no date ? :D

I used additem :P and the console which shown me 2 belts with a + :P haven't used the editor yet to reverse engineer it :P Needed to re add all of them cause with the update they got dumped out of my inventory

Ah, I see. In that case I advise you against using the + belts (the + in the name stands for 'extras' like, you know, plugs). Since version 1.1 the plugs are added exclusively through the menu and the script might not work correctly otherwise since I didn't anticipate sneaky console commands ;-).

Now I'll definitely remove them with the next update...

Hi

Thanx

Hi iggypop1, glad you like the mod. If you tell me what mod your working girl option is part of I'll investigate the issue.

Ah, I see. In that case I advise you against using the + belts (the + in the name stands for 'extras' like, you know, plugs). Since version 1.1 the plugs are added exclusively through the menu and the script might not work correctly otherwise since I didn't anticipate sneaky console commands ;-).

Now I'll definitely remove them with the next update...

Hi

Thanx

Hi iggypop1, glad you like the mod. If you tell me what mod your working girl option is part of I'll investigate the issue.

They seemed to work the same as the other ones to be honest :P Working order... If you did remove plugs though it re-equipped them XD

As for the compilation you can use that on your download page or so :P