Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devious Devices (Assets)

chastity bondage BDSM devices devious CBBE restraints SexLab UNP

• Please log in to reply
3388 replies to this topic

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Can someone post a Picture showing the sack? I cant find it. Searched for half an hour

Got worried for a second there that the last update may have broken the mod, but no - the sack is still there, on the floor right next to Tonilia and her crates in the Ragged Flagon.

Here's a picture of it:

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

lidowxxx

lidowxxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Great, now I can finally wander around Skyrim safely without worrying being penetrated by some perverted bandits in case I fall into their hands during my adventure, my dragonborn says thank you! Oh, wait.....What about my mouth?!

Seriously, good work, I will consider putting it on my follower when I'm leaving on a trip alone :P

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Great, now I can finally wander around Skyrim safely without worrying being penetrated by some perverted bandits in case I fall into their hands during my adventure, my dragonborn says thank you! Oh, wait.....What about my mouth?!

Seriously, good work, I will consider putting it on my follower when I'm leaving on a trip alone :P

Yes, who knows what those followers and housecarls are up to when they're by themselves...

I agree, your mouth is still too... vulnerable. I'll have to do something about that in a future set of devious devices. Purely for the sake of protection, of course.

Nuvenor

Nuvenor

Totally not a retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Can someone post a Picture showing the sack? I cant find it. Searched for half an hour

Got worried for a second there that the last update may have broken the mod, but no - the sack is still there, on the floor right next to Tonilia and her crates in the Ragged Flagon.

Either I am Blind. (Okay It was late that night) Or that sack was not there before. I stood there! Really! Believe me! I'm not out of my mind! I am not! *Gets dragged away by psychologists*

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,271 posts

That is correct, the same one used by armor and clothes covering the torso.

Although to be honest I don't see how using the same slot as SOS is a problem, since the device is intended for females and SOS focuses purely on males, right? (I haven't used it myself yet)

The problem comes when the couterpart to SOS (opening/closing female mesh) for females is finished and it too uses slot 52.

Best to nip that problem now.

Pinute

Pinute

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

That is correct, the same one used by armor and clothes covering the torso.

Although to be honest I don't see how using the same slot as SOS is a problem, since the device is intended for females and SOS focuses purely on males, right? (I haven't used it myself yet)

The problem comes when the couterpart to SOS (opening/closing female mesh) for females is finished and it too uses slot 52.

Best to nip that problem now.

It's already a problem for sanguine's daedric artifact. Enable that, and females can't wear body armor. Probably the same for males but I haven't tested that yet. 

Reserving 52 for dangly parts makes sense based on convention but it will play havoc with zaria's restraints and other current mods providing labia decorations.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

@WaxenFigure & Pinute:
Thanks for the info. The latest version now uses slot 49. Hopefully this will prevent such issues.
Please let me know if you come across any other incompatibilities.

nooblet123

nooblet123

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

BTW how do you change the slot? Just change the BSdismember slot number or do you also have to reskin everything?

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

BTW how do you change the slot? Just change the BSdismember slot number or do you also have to reskin everything?

Reskin everything? Thankfully no, that would be madness (unless you're not just making a numerical tweak, but want to change the actual placement. Then the answer would be yes).
First you change the BSdismember slot number of any NiTriShape in NifSkope, but then you also have to change the slot in the Armor entry in the CK to the same value.

Doesn't take too long when there are only a few objects involved, is was the case here.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,271 posts

It's already a problem for sanguine's daedric artifact. Enable that, and females can't wear body armor. Probably the same for males but I haven't tested that yet. 

Reserving 52 for dangly parts makes sense based on convention but it will play havoc with zaria's restraints and other current mods providing labia decorations.

Yeah, I've been looking at taking each of those mods and adjusting the slots used because lately I like to see my favorite gal with all sorts of intimate jewelry on her highly tattoed body. So I use an invisible armor (eliminates the naked comments).

Pinute

Pinute

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Yeah, I've been looking at taking each of those mods and adjusting the slots used because lately I like to see my favorite gal with all sorts of intimate jewelry on her highly tattoed body. So I use an invisible armor (eliminates the naked comments).

If you're going to edit them you might as well add the keyword ArmorCuirass to one of the jewelry pieces and give it an armor rating. Eliminates the need for the invisible stuff. I did the invisible armor thing for a while but I kept forgetting to equip it :) 

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,271 posts

If you're going to edit them you might as well add the keyword ArmorCuirass to one of the jewelry pieces and give it an armor rating. Eliminates the need for the invisible stuff. I did the invisible armor thing for a while but I kept forgetting to equip it :)

Not a bad idea except I would like to have her be recognized as nude at times as well without having to remove the special piece of jewelry.

Easy enough in the normal game to build any piece of armor into a completely awesome armor (she had an excessive armor rating just under 4k with only three pieces of armor (boots glove and the invisible armor) though I am given to understand that anything over about 750 doesn't make the armor more effective but I like the way she looks in that combo (for now).

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,271 posts

Your belt has already made it to Image Uploader site: 

http://skyrim.jpn.or...s/343/34350.jpg

and

http://skyrim.jpn.or...s/343/34349.jpg

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Whoot? That's great. Nice to see that people have a use for it. Thanks for letting me know.

This seems like a good time as any to give you guys some info about the upcoming mod update:

• The locks finally do their job and prevent the player from taking off the belt without a specific key or some special talents (see next feature).
  • A menu is added giving the player several options on how to interact with the belt (helpful for those who have lost the key or need to answer the call of nature - will require Zaz Animation Pack).
  • Plugs are now separate objects that can be attached to the corresponding belt by the wearer.
  • Chastity belts and accessories are now craftable (but only after reading about them).
  • (A new belt - maybe. Not quite satisfied with the result at this point)

Been getting into scripting lately and most of these features are fully functional by now. Still a few bugs here and there, but it shouldn't take much longer.
By the way, if anybody is interested in testing the next version and look for bugs and errors once it's ready - please contact me.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to give the new update a quick run-through to make sure that there are no weird issues or unexpected behavior. Shouldn't be too complicated and no technical knowledge or modding experience required.

Anybody here interested in helping me improve the mod?

nooblet123

nooblet123

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

If you need suggestions, you could make a diamond belt that only nobles can afford and they are worn only by female jarls, thanes etc. It's really thick, but has like 70% transparent alpha so you can see the belt AND THE GOODS.... You know, their husbands don't want to remove the belt each time they want to look at the goods and potential fiancees must do an inspection before marrying so they don't get... ummmm... second-hand goods.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

If you need suggestions, you could make a diamond belt that only nobles can afford and they are worn only by female jarls, thanes etc. It's really thick, but has like 70% transparent alpha so you can see the belt AND THE GOODS.... You know, their husbands don't want to remove the belt each time they want to look at the goods and potential fiancees must do an inspection before marrying so they don't get... ummmm... second-hand goods.

Sure, suggestions are always welcome.

Nice idea. I was considering doing a belt with a transparent metallic glass panel in the front. Would you rather have a belt entirely out of transparent material (probably glass instead of diamond to keep it more lore friendly)?
The ability for bystanders to be able to... inspect the good is an interesting concept. Would give such a belt a nice back-story like being a custom crafted piece for the wife of a jealous nobleman or something of that sort.

Pinute

Pinute

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Effects from wearing the belts. Not sure exactly whether they should be buffs or debuffs.

Very slow health loss due to chafing maybe?

Extended horse riding or running while wearing one of the belts with plugs causing orgasm or just increasing arousal (once lover's comfort's arousal mechanism is spun off)? 

MonaBabii

MonaBabii

Success through Incompetence!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Nice idea. I was considering doing a belt with a transparent metallic glass panel in the front. Would you rather have a belt entirely out of transparent material (probably glass instead of diamond to keep it more lore friendly)?
The ability for bystanders to be able to... inspect the good is an interesting concept. Would give such a belt a nice back-story like being a custom crafted piece for the wife of a jealous nobleman or something of that sort.

I like the ideas, including the semi-transparent panels with glass, but I think making the entire thing semi-transparent/making the belt out of glass/diamond would be a little much. It'd probably look functional (although not too much come to think of it; walking around wearing basically a heavy sculpture around your thighs...) but wouldn't really look all that good D:

For the love of OCD, please whatever new belt you make, make it something that can match other objects. I know that's a pretty vague thing to say but take your first/original belt for example, that thing blends super well because of the dark palette and materials used.

-Maybe a belt that's made entirely out of hardened leather (matches the leather palette from the leather armor set [hell maybe even use the leather set's textures]) and maybe add a "coat" of glass/diamond ontop of that, if that makes sense? Like a second -thinner- version of the belt that goes over the leather part, and on the edges you'd have either leather showing or perhaps some fur. Something that looks functional (including the transparency feature) and also looks both nice and fancy, expensive to craft and work out all the details, rather than just a chunk of a mineral carved into a basic sculpture.

As for Bufs and Debufs, there's all sorts of compatibilities you could work out, without touching actual magic effects.

For example:

-Making it compatible with Private needs, you wouldn't even need to touch debufs yourself, simply make it so people cannot do their daily needs with that thing on, and let Private Needs handle the respective effects.

-Compatible with Radiant Prostitution - can only accept oral and I guess "hand" requests, and you'd of course get paid less if the client had to accommodate to -your- needs.

-Compatible with LoversComfort, making it so while you have the Chastity belt your arousal won't go down (and prevent the player from masturbating), so you'd always be aroused, and thus deal with the debuf consequences. -However if you were to attach the corresponding plugs and what not, it would have a complete opposite effect, making it so the player is never aroused, and thus while having to deal with the above suggestions' debufs/effects, you'd never have to worry about the negative effects of being aroused.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

If you need suggestions, you could make a diamond belt that only nobles can afford and they are worn only by female jarls, thanes etc. It's really thick, but has like 70% transparent alpha so you can see the belt AND THE GOODS.... You know, their husbands don't want to remove the belt each time they want to look at the goods and potential fiancees must do an inspection before marrying so they don't get... ummmm... second-hand goods.

I like the ideas, including the semi-transparent panels with glass, but I think making the entire thing semi-transparent/making the belt out of glass/diamond would be a little much. It'd probably look functional but wouldn't really look all that good D:

For the love of OCD, please whatever new belt you make, make it something that can match other objects. I know that's a pretty vague thing to say but take your first/original belt for example, that thing blends super well because of the dark palette and materials used.

-Maybe a belt that's made entirely out of hardened leather (matches the leather palette from the leather armor set) and maybe add a "coat" of glass/diamond ontop of that, if that makes sense? Like a second -thinner- version of the belt that goes over the leather part, and on the edges you'd have either leather showing or perhaps some fur. Something that looks functional (including the transparency feature) and also looks both nice and fancy, expensive to craft and work out all the details, rather than just a chunk of a mineral carved into a basic sculpture.

As for Bufs and Debufs, there's all sorts of compatibilities you could work out, without touching actual magic effects.

For example:

-Making it compatible with Private needs, you wouldn't even need to touch debufs yourself, simply make it so people cannot do their daily needs with that thing on, and let Private Needs handle the respective effects.

-Compatible with Radiant Prostitution - can only accept oral and I guess "hand" requests, and you'd of course get paid less if the client had to accommodate to -your- needs.

-Compatible with LoversComfort, making it so while you have the Chastity belt your arousal won't go down (and prevent the player from masturbating), so you'd always be aroused, and thus deal with the debuf consequences. -However if you were to attach the corresponding plugs and what not, it would have a complete opposite effect, making it so the player is never aroused, and thus while having to deal with the above suggestions' debufs/effects, you'd never have to deal with the negative effects of being aroused.

Those are all good ideas, but it's very important to me to keep the dependencies to an absolute minimum and the mod unified. Therefore the question would be whether making it compatible with such other mods would force players who don't have them to install additional files.
Including Zaz' Animations in the next update was pushing it for me already, but they were just too good to pass on. Heck, I haven't even touched the SexLab API yet for that reason (even though admittedly most people here probably have it installed already).
And while I'm tempted to create some custom scripts for adding these features to my mods (scripting is kinda fun) just to make sure everything works together and be able to control the development, I'm not sure players would appreciate the addition of such features for which they already have another mod for. And that's not mentioning other modders who might feel ripped off by any potential similarities...

So yeah, I'll look into some custom effects for future versions, as well as how the integration with other mods works, but if that means additional requirements then consider it unlikely unless there is excessive demand for a very specific feature.

And don't worry, I'll keep the visual style of any additional designs close as close to Skyrims original art direction as possible while staying true to their nature. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chastity, bondage, BDSM, devices, devious, CBBE, restraints, SexLab, UNP