48 minutes ago, Faustling said:

Trying to diagnose some flawed behavior, I uninstalled DD and then reinstalled it.  Then I got this error notice. I don't get it. SexLab Aroused is a requirement for DD, so how can it cause it a bug if it is active?

If you use DD5.1 SE and SLA SE you don't need DDa LE (DDa is included in DD5.1 mod pack).

Could it be that you just ask in the wrong topic? (DDa 3.0e LE)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is definitely not recommended, but I wanted to give this a shot so I was wondering if anyone can actually help me.

I've been looking for bondage games to play and they recommended I get and mod skyrim with devious bondage mods (I assumed they meant devious devices since it seems the most popular and best of quality.) But I've never played Skyrim let alone mod it, and I seriously wanna try going through skyrim normally with the bondage mods, especially since the game's kinda spoiled for me normally through many clips I've seen. Can someone give me a rundown, a step by step process on EVERYTHING I need to do? Including resources?

If you can't, can I please just get pointed in the right direction? Thank you..

5 hours ago, Lokh_ND said:

This is definitely not recommended, but I wanted to give this a shot so I was wondering if anyone can actually help me.

I've been looking for bondage games to play and they recommended I get and mod skyrim with devious bondage mods (I assumed they meant devious devices since it seems the most popular and best of quality.) But I've never played Skyrim let alone mod it, and I seriously wanna try going through skyrim normally with the bondage mods, especially since the game's kinda spoiled for me normally through many clips I've seen. Can someone give me a rundown, a step by step process on EVERYTHING I need to do? Including resources?

If you can't, can I please just get pointed in the right direction? Thank you..

First you are in the wrong thread, do not download DD assets and so on separately, there is a newer version which is All-in-one download at:

But i hope someone has made a guide because even if i were to start typing i'm sure i'd miss some step. Certainly someone has already done it before better than i could? So google would be the likely and best solution.

But all modding starts by choosing a mod launcher for yourself. What i'd recommend is Mod Organizer 2 since it gives you so much more control than other launchers while still being clear interface. Vortex is very vague and you can't easily understand what is going on, it "just works". It tries to be easy to use but then automation may make bad decisions for you.

Then of course you need a full Skyrim with all DLC's. Special Edition would include them all, but since we are in the Legendary Edition forum area that doesn't apply. Skyrim LE downloads generally are not made for Skyrim SE and vice versa, you need to look for mods specifically for your Skyrim version.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:45 AM, Zaflis said:

First you are in the wrong thread, do not download DD assets and so on separately, there is a newer version which is All-in-one download at:

But i hope someone has made a guide because even if i were to start typing i'm sure i'd miss some step. Certainly someone has already done it before better than i could? So google would be the likely and best solution.

But all modding starts by choosing a mod launcher for yourself. What i'd recommend is Mod Organizer 2 since it gives you so much more control than other launchers while still being clear interface. Vortex is very vague and you can't easily understand what is going on, it "just works". It tries to be easy to use but then automation may make bad decisions for you.

Then of course you need a full Skyrim with all DLC's. Special Edition would include them all, but since we are in the Legendary Edition forum area that doesn't apply. Skyrim LE downloads generally are not made for Skyrim SE and vice versa, you need to look for mods specifically for your Skyrim version.

Thanks for the help and useful information! Super appreciated!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Im afraid to uninstall assets now that i accidentaly have both :D

Are you using SE?

Then you should uninstall the files from this thread and only use the files from the link from previous post. The SE version includes all the necessary files.

If you are using LE:

Take a look at Zaflis post above. You can find the correct files there.

Hope this helps. ?

2 hours ago, Lilith Bloodmoor said:

Are you using SE?

Then you should uninstall the files from this thread and only use the files from the link from previous post. The SE version includes all the necessary files.

If you are using LE:

Take a look at Zaflis post above. You can find the correct files there.

Hope this helps. ?

SE

Well the thing is that im quite fair in a playthrough... i did overwrite assets with devious devices though...

now im worried to poke into it while it's working :D except for gag alignment... they're too low for the head..

1 hour ago, A Little Kitten said:

SE

Well the thing is that im quite fair in a playthrough... i did overwrite assets with devious devices though...

now im worried to poke into it while it's working :D except for gag alignment... they're too low for the head..

Gags are aligned quite properly for the vanilla heads. Are you by chance using a preset that had a lot of sculpting involved?

I "suffered" unfitting gags until I took my time to recreate my character based on the vanilla sculpt. Now they all fit nearly perfectly (but the straps are in the air, because they seem designed for a rounder face)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 8:42 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

Gags are aligned quite properly for the vanilla heads. Are you by chance using a preset that had a lot of sculpting involved?

I "suffered" unfitting gags until I took my time to recreate my character based on the vanilla sculpt. Now they all fit nearly perfectly (but the straps are in the air, because they seem designed for a rounder face)

thak you  very much :)

i do have a preset but dont know anything about t he sculting.