• 2 weeks later...

somehow it seems my devious devices are broken... i can wear them and everything, also get them added to me by other mods, but when i want to remove them, the "menu" for opening it with a key doesnt show up and it just disables it in my inventory.... but it doesnt remove it from my character
everything else works fine and when i use the "removeallitems" command they dissappear, but it is very annoying, that i can only remove them via removing all my items

*mumble* I don't suppose there's a chance of a cbbe slim body version of these? *blush*

Use Bodyslide to make your CBBE slim body and then use it's batch build to update the armor, the devious stuff is bodyslide ready.

I do not think that that is enough information.

First, I have done that, but I still have a devious harness which is sized wrong. But, also, it does not show up in bodyslide for me to preview.

(But i am also somewhat mystified by the bodyslide ui design - it has several abstractions which seem superfluous and yet also it does not have abstractions which correspond to how stuff is organized on disk nor in the game. Anyways, mostly this just means that I have no idea how to debug problems with bodyslide, like the one I am experiencing. And the FAQs seem to be designed for people with completely different objectives.)

• 4 weeks later...

I have some Issues with Devious devices. For some Reason wheneaver I get bound for example from a cursed Item or Npc My whole body yust vanish. Leaving only the head visible. I got this bug several times with several mods does anyone know the reason for it? I use CBBE, Zaz animation pack, HDT Physics extension, FB Animation packs, all the Reqirements (even for cursed loot) and some other mods. 

I know that isnt the best description, but i simply dont know what exact info you need. Yust hope its already an known issue, but searching for an solution for hours didnt work. 

Plus sometimes (seldom) the Game even crash on opening a chest for example. So probably its a compatiblity issue with another mod? FNIS didnt find any consistence errors so I dont thing there are missing files.

Deinstalling other mods is a painful thing because in many cases I cant even start the game after that. So I would be glad at least to know which mod causes this issue. (Already know SL Defeat let the Game crash together with DD. So I deactivated it.

​I'm having the same issue with the solitare download. I have done both enternet explorer and mobzilla and it still is messed up any more tips? I never had this problem on the older versions.

Install an archive tool like 7-Zip to your computer. That should fix it for at least Mozilla browsers, when they recognize the archive form properly.

​I'm having the same issue with the solitare download. I have done both enternet explorer and mobzilla and it still is messed up any more tips? I never had this problem on the older versions.

Install an archive tool like 7-Zip to your computer. That should fix it for at least Mozilla browsers, when they recognize the archive form properly.

But I use Iron and already had 7zip. But i didnt install the mod with that. I used the Nexus Modmanager. Do you think that causes the issues?

But I use Iron and already had 7zip. But i didnt install the mod with that. I used the Nexus Modmanager. Do you think that causes the issues?

NMM is not the cause for this. Solitair theme is a known problem with Microsoft browsers and LL downloads. That is usually solved by installing 7-Zip or WinRAR, so that those browsers can recognizer file extensions properly.

Strange, if this is happening to you. I am using Firefox and never had this problem. You may wish to try yet another browser. :/

• 2 weeks later...

can anybody help me? why all of the rubber suit is invisible for me?

I'm afraid nobody in this topic. There are no rubber suits in Assets.

oh nvm sorry its from the curse loot

Ohhh in that case you need to use Bodyslide. I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure DCL doesn't supply default meshes for its items, Bodyslide is required.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing like a fresh mod update to get ready for the upcoming Christmas season. With native Bodylide support and focused on some of the hottest bodies around the block, this should be one to keep you warm. Now go grab a cookie and take an arrow to the knee.

Changes for v3.0:
* Removed: UNP and CBBE Curvy body support.
* Added: UUNP and CBBE-HDT Bodyslide slider sets. Bodyslide is now a requirement for this mod.

I had trouble with 2 as well. 1 had 001 extension for me and deleting it to just zip I couldn't open it. Was able to open with MO though but had to manual install since MO came up with an error once I deleted the 001.

I will patiently await the word that the uploads are good before testing.

edit_ posted as I did notwavman. Cool will try this.

Turns out the previous multipart archives weren't feeling the Christmas spirit yet. Please refer to the following link instead (the official link will be updated to match shortly).

Edit: The primary link should now be updated.