12 hours ago, Koopagirl77 said:

Hey there you seem active here uhh I coulda sworn there was a mod like this or similar that left you dirty in the butt area after pooping? It required some tattoo layers or something to show you were really dirty and then you'd have to bathe or I guess get a notification saying you feel dirty etc.

Do you know where I could find those mods? Or is it in this one? I haven't downloaded it yet.

I believe you're talking about Pee and Fart. 

• 1 month later...

Looks like this mod abandonded by his authoir years ago and out of updates, but still some suggestions i thinking about while using this mod

I guess this place is the best when i can suggest that (dont know if its possible anywhere else with better response, is someone know some better places for those suggestions i will be glad to know about them)

1) About NPC going to private place simple mechanic, without markers or hard scripting

When NPC have "Fear" effect. they usually running into corners or away from any other NPCs by simple algorytm, so it would be easy to apply to NPC "Fear" effect for 10-20 seconds right before pee/pop animation starting (pre-script for "Fear" and right after that start common urinate/defecate when "Fear" expired), in fact all what need to do is delay on pee/pop for 10-20 seconds when NPC actor was chosen by script/algorytm and apply to him "Fear" for those 10-20 seconds before he starting doing his "duties", looks simple, light-weighted and effective solution for solving private places problems in most cases

2) About NPC defecate/urinate themself after death

Also simple feature which could be added easy because its already done in some way - i one time sneak through bandit who was doint his little thing and sneakly kill him while he was peeing, and even after he died he not stopping to urinate (animation + sound) and also at the end he defecate himself (already as a corpse) it was very immersive because when people diying they like 50-60% uncontrolably defecate/urinate themself

Looks like easy-to-add feature - just check when some NPC actors diying with % chance (chance can be toggle via MCM as other options easy) will defecate/urinate as corpse, i dont think here would be much problems/issues since corpses already can continue urinate/defecate (so script and animation/effects looks like can work on dead actors with any problems) if they were killed while doing that

So thats it, 2 simple/light but super cool and immersive features which can be added to original mod with good effort

If noone interested including author himself since mod is abondonded years and years ago (very possible) or even if both of those just cannt be done in current view - no problem, i just share my ideas i thought about during using this good mod which could be just much better/immersive)

• 7 months later...
On 4/20/2022 at 7:11 PM, shadowman2777 said:

Great news, this DOES work on SE. All you have to do is unpack the BSA :)

How do you do that?

Never mind I think figured it out 

for anyone who does not know theres a program called BSAopt use it to unpack bsa then replace bsa with those unpacked files

Edited by mythcraft
  • 1 month later...
On 7/25/2023 at 7:03 AM, mythcraft said:

How do you do that?

Never mind I think figured it out 

for anyone who does not know theres a program called BSAopt use it to unpack bsa then replace bsa with those unpacked files

How did you do this?  I've tried watching a few tutorials and it seems I'm doing something wrong cause I can't get the mod to work.

I was able to unpack the bsa and get it to work but only the powers work. The npcs still haven't done it themselves. I have everything on the highest frequency but they do nothing. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great beacuse this mod would add to the realistic part of my game.

Nevermind. Finally got it to work. I didn't realize I had to press activate to actually make it be activated.

Edited by arobotface2
Solved Issue