View File

Background

After finding and enjoying richard19840706's Private Needs mod I found that what I really wanted was for NPCs to be included as well the player. Originally I was thinking that each NPC could track their needs much like the original mod does for the player. However that turned out to not really be practical as I learned more about the Creation Kit. I considered trying to add it into the AI routines but still don't quite understand Packages and ReferenceAliases enough, so in the end I had to opt for the random approach. For a while I was using a cloak spell to add a magic effect to nearby NPCs to control their needs. Unfortunately that proved to be too much for the Papyrus system and started causing major scripting delays. In the end it had to just be a single effect running on the player which would pick a random NPC at random intervals. Which is where the mod is at right now.

The Mod

When activated this mod causes NPCs to urinate and defecate at random intervals. They can also wet themselves.

All timers, chances, animations, locations & more are all configurable via a SkyUI Mod Configuation Menu.

By default it will ignore followers but this option can be toggled.

It will detect if you have SexLab installed and ignore any NPCs in the SexLabAnimating faction.

Also included are Powers for your character which can be used to make an NPC pee/poop/wet on command.

If you want your character to take care of their needs as well then check out the original mod "Private Needs" by richard19840706

Despite the title of the mod (which is based on the original) NPCs do not currently take care of their needs in private. At the moment they will just go where ever they are standing. Running to a private location is something I hope to add in the future.

Requirements

In addition to this mod you will also need:

SkyUI for the configuration menu

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863/

ZAZ Animation Pack

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack/

For the defecation system a CBBE body is recommended along with custom skeleton with "SKIRT02" node.

I've been testing with "The skeleton of female models By Ning (Perfect 3-2)" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11064/

"XP32 Maximum Skeleton" should work as well http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/

Credits

Based on, and includes code from "Private Needs" by richard19840706

Poop code by pamfolette, based on work originally by jbezorg

Poop meshes by pamfolette

Other poop assets from the Manure mod by jonx0r

Thanks to mastercchris and everyone else involved for the great Zaz Animation Pack

Thanks to Deathmaw for beta testing

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyUI, ZAZ Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

It is a brilliant work: i trully love it. Only I have one problerm: I swiched off male's peeing and pooping but they constantly doing it. Also, I turned off some options in female's peeing and the Npc's are still doing it. I reinstalled your mod, but no help. I even started to play with new character, nut the problem is still there. Any advice?

Also, I know that this might sound perverted, but do you have in plan to expand your mod optiont's so that you can ask you follower or order her to pee on you or in your mouth?

It is a brilliant work: i trully love it. Only I have one problerm: I swiched off male's peeing and pooping but they constantly doing it.

Yeah that's an option I didn't really think about. Turning off all the animations won't stop them going. A new option will need to be added to stop certain genders going. I'll make sure to add that in the next version.

Also, I turned off some options in female's peeing and the Npc's are still doing it. I reinstalled your mod, but no help. I even started to play with new character, nut the problem is still there. Any advice?

Which options are you having a problem with? I'll need some examples so that I can test.

Also, I know that this might sound perverted, but do you have in plan to expand your mod option's so that you can ask you follower or order her to pee on you or in your mouth?

I've just done a [shameless plug] SexLab Squirt plugin [/shameless plug]. I'm thinking that I will probably be working on a full watersports related system for SexLab in the future, which would be a separate mod.

First, thank you for taking in consideration to add ask for X possibility. Under the urination option, male urination, I turned off male's urination and pooping. All boxes are cleared and male npc's are constantly doing it. Also, under the female urination, I turned off all standing animations and npc's are still doing it.

Thanks for squirting animations mod. Just downloaded. Love it. You did a great job.

May I give you few proposals for watersport mod? You don't have to accept them at all, but this is how I would love to see it in the game.

Conversation sample betwen player and npc:

Player: Why don't we have some... (here, besides party and comfort, you coud add watersport)

NPC: OK, what do you want me to do?

Player: I want you to piss in my mouth or I want you to piss on me.

NPC: OK. How you want me to do it?

Player: I want you to sit on my face or I want you to stand over me 8my face) or doggy style peeing (either in mouth or on the body)

Let me suggest one more thing. maybe you can add certain points in watersport game. let's say that if NPC is peeing into player mouth, his health arise for certain points (5), and if she pee on his body, then (2).

Listen, these are just suggestions. You don't have to accepte the, I trully respect you for mods you already done and I'm sure I will do great great mods in the future.

thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this includes bathing?

No I'm afraid there are no bathing options in this. I might be possible one day if I can get NPCs to move to a specific location correctly. But at the moment that is not currently high on my to do list. I believe that Richard is planning to have followers join you when you bathe in the main mod eventually though.

There's a bug wherein when an NPC pees, the effect does not stop (I've only noticed this as my follower (female) pees, the sfx stops, but not the vfx!) 

Note - this doesn't occur when using Private Needs on my PC, only NPCs.

EDIT:

I've noticed that this usually occurs when changing cells, E.G. entering caves and going through doors.

If you force the follower to wet themselves, it fixes itself UNTIL you change cells again.

• 2 weeks later...

hi slayster,

i tried your mod, it looks very promising!

I wanted to let my followers also do this but they don't undress while they are doing their needs.

For example , i tried using a spell , you actually see the scene happening but all in full clothes (her default clothes)

I ticked all checkboxes in MCM to unequip the armors, still it doesn't work,

Can you please check if the followers equips can be unequipped ? ( and ofcourse re-equiped when they are done )

I tried it on Frea to test.

Thanks again slayster for putting more realistic events.

• 1 month later...

hi slayster,

i tried your mod, it looks very promising!

I wanted to let my followers also do this but they don't undress while they are doing their needs.

For example , i tried using a spell , you actually see the scene happening but all in full clothes (her default clothes)

I ticked all checkboxes in MCM to unequip the armors, still it doesn't work,

Can you please check if the followers equips can be unequipped ? ( and ofcourse re-equiped when they are done )

I tried it on Frea to test.

Thanks again slayster for putting more realistic events.

They unequip there stuff fine for me. That is what the slot selection is for in the MCM menu.

As to the post above me about bodies. This will work fine with UNP, I use it with UNPB the body type will not make any difference. The skeleton is separate from the body type anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you gonna implement and Blush feature? and "You need to leave now" dialog if too close when there doing there call of duty :P not allow in scripted travels
also probley should add a effect to were they seek privacy similar to the check on player in private needs that only checks on successful roll  and Npc use the out houses.

Everything's working fine for me, except sometimes the peeing animation won't stop. They follow just fine, just won't stop peeing. If I make them wet using the the spell, that fixes it temporarily but it just starts again soon after.

Edit: I found the problem and a more efficient temporary solution.

They aren't unequipping the "tinkle" item. This can be fixed by manually doing it for them with the console, since the item doesn't show in their inventory.

Open console, click on the victim of eternal urination, type dropitem 80002de9 1

Still would like it to do that automatically, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if this game is too old for you to read this message. But i seem to all the right data, and the NPC private need is displaying in the my option thingy. I didn't see anyone triggering the event, so I put everything to 100%  and walking around town , still nothing. I try using the spell to make them manually do it, but I can't seem to equip them on either hands. Any idea?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

answer Xp - Did you get NPC private needs mod in MCM menu? If you didn't, you have to wait a short time, then the message "(1)MCM menu added" )or something like that, will appear in upper left corner. If it doesn't show at all, try to reinstall the mod, then FNIS and BOSS. Save the game and exit. Load the game again and wait until the message shows up. That should make it work. Once the mod is visible in MCM, you can tweak/rise up the time frequency for pooping and peeing.

answer Xp - Did you get NPC private needs mod in MCM menu? If you didn't, you have to wait a short time, then the message "(1)MCM menu added" )or something like that, will appear in upper left corner. If it doesn't show at all, try to reinstall the mod, then FNIS and BOSS. Save the game and exit. Load the game again and wait until the message shows up. That should make it work. Once the mod is visible in MCM, you can tweak/rise up the time frequency for pooping and peeing.

Sorry, my English is poor,I hope you can understand what I mean

I'm sure NPC private in MCM menu

In addition to adjusting the probability 100%,Everything is default

PS:If possible,Can you please upload a screenshot of your right,Thanks

all right,After re-installation Operating normally

Thanks

I want to download the NPC Private Needs mod but I can't seem to find a trigger.  All I get is a link to another site that wants money from me for additional add-ons which I am not prepared to pay for no service. 

How do you download the NPC Private Needs Mod and do I need all the hanger-on mods to make it work?