Dragon Princess & Trielek armor Mix

Ashal said that some mods override SexLab framework's settings(or use their own strip functions). This seems to be the case here.

Some SexLab mods have separate MCM with striping settings so you can either disable mod's stripping or set it to use framework's settings(if this option is available). In other cases there is nothing we can do, except finding out which mod is at fault and reporting this to it's author.

• 2 weeks later...

adec eye candy, CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096, cbbe

if you are using ADEC body, then you will always get texture problems! because this equipment is only compatible with CBBE or CHSBHC, you can only eliminate these hip problems by enabling textures of "CBBE or CHSBHC" using!

german \ deutsch !

wenn du den ADEC körper verwendest , dann wirst du immer textur probleme erhalten ! denn diese rüstung ist nur kompatibel mit CBBE oder CHSBHC , du kannst diese hüft probleme nur beseitigen indem du texturen des "CBBE oder CHSBHC" verwendest !

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to get this in my game but I don't seem to be able. I copy the files with the non HTD HHS mod, and when I try to search the items using the command help DPnTrielek I get no results.

I got CBBE with UNP Blessed Body, and XPMS with lab animations fix. I have no idea why this doesn't work, but it's annoying. i tried adding some other armor but it didn't work either. I also got the CBBE default armor replacements.

Any idea of what might be happening? Am I missing some required mod for this to show up?

Oh dumb me. I didn't know I had to activate it, in fact when I went to the Steam mod manager it appeared as activated already, but it worked indeed. Thanks! It's really an awesome "armor".  :P

The only thing I noticed, is it normal that the thumbnails in the inventory are shown without texture? When my character is wearing them they look fine, but in the inventory it all looks like they're flat blue without any detail. I might be missing a file or something, but I'm sure I copied everything correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually got the same problem with UNPB+node scaling pregnancy conversion here. But i'll try again, and if i'll succeed, i'll be able to do a DG and, probably, a CBSDDAKJSDOQVCNOKJFHGIDHAPMQDDVNSFNWDKSJDKAXCBVNPOINDHLKJF with TBBP support too.

I've actually got the same problem with UNPB+node scaling pregnancy conversion here. But i'll try again, and if i'll succeed, i'll be able to do a DG and, probably, a CBSDDAKJSDOQVCNOKJFHGIDHAPMQDDVNSFNWDKSJDKAXCBVNPOINDHLKJF with TBBP support too.

what is the "CBSDDAKJSDOQVCNOKJFHGIDHAPMQDDVNSFNWDKSJDKAXCBVNPOINDHLKJF"? I can nedvarstan!

That's an abbreviation for a yet unknown body, that goes from a tiny loli at zero weight to a boobs/hips that fill the entire Tamriel to be squeezed into the planes of Oblivion through those gates at max weight.

edit: no BBP though, max weight causes tamrielquakes when shaking occurs. 1000 times worse then a bunch of pity Alduins, i must say.

Lol. I was thinking about trying Outfit studio myself in some days when I'm back from holidays and see if I could make this outfit compatible with my body version and with pregnancy mods, but I hope you get it done first. Honestly, I'd use this outfit all the time if it was pregnancy compatible. I use the original Trielek cuirass from the Tera armor set when I don't feel too skimpy, and paired with the Bound Armor & Shield mod, you even have a legit reason to go with a skimpy armor around!

My last question would be: Would it be too difficult to make this also as a light armor? Just clone the items but labelled as light armor.

• 3 weeks later...

After a bit of toying I got your lovely distracting 'armor' converted to be pregnant. It's not perfect, and I might fix it more later but it works decent.

wouln't mind sharing(with permission) but it doesn't seem to work with anything but a particular bust configuration in bodyslide as I couldn't get all of the chains to follow.

maybe because they're not all part of the same shape, or I did something wrong, I dunno.

Warning: She's a little messy :3

post-105340-0-14254100-1390038130_thumb.png

Also those interested in converting armors might be interested in this bodyslide tutorial I found
http://vimeo.com/82566369

[...] as I couldn't get all of the chains to follow.

maybe because they're not all part of the same shape, or I did something wrong, I dunno.

Dagimpyman, hope you don't mind quoting your PM text.

To combine meshes in nifskope, do this:

1) Open all the meshes you want to combine

2) Right-click on each part of a mesh (the NiTriShape will be highlighted in the branch menu), then go to block->copy branch

3) Go to another mesh open in another window, right click NiNode->block->paste branch

4) Do this with all the parts you need, than save the mesh with all the parts as a new file

After the bodyslide2 editing separate the armor parts again.