Dragon Princess & Trielek armor Mix

View File

Description:

Original concept was posted by archer1986@3dmgame.com, but the files was lost somewhere in the internets. So, i decided to replicate it from the screenshots that remain.

Now in two flavours: CBBE and CHSBHC

Screenshots(HEAVY):

post-95-0-77726500-1378501839_thumb.png

post-95-0-91096500-1378501850_thumb.png

post-95-0-23421900-1378501865_thumb.png

What's inside:

Cuirass

Cuirass with stockings

Gloves

Boots

Boots for HDT HHS

Really Awesome Invisible Helmet

Heavy. Armor rating matches the one for the Dragonplate armor.

Requirements:

CBBE textures

HDT High Heel System(optional .esp without this requirement)

BBP skeleton.

Where to get:

Exchange your dragonplate armor for this one at Tanning Rack. No freebies.

Or use the mighty immersion-breaking console: "help DPnTrielek"

Credits:

1) asianboy345 for importing UNP-sized Tera armors into Skyrim(go and give him some Kudos's)

2) WarMaster09 for CBBE'ing those armors

3) xp32 for the HDT-compatible Trielek boots

4) HydrogensaysHDT for his awesomeness(actually, for HDT HighHeels System here)

5) Alan of "ARROW&KNEE MOD TEAM" for BBP Armor Packs(that's where i've found that Dragon Princess armor)

6) Luxurysky for the amazingly good Trielek retexture

7) chsbhc(whatever this means) version brought to you by Hodoki

8) archer1986 for the concept, and for teasing me with his screenshots and not reuploading his version. That bastard...

To Do:

1) A little clipping can be observed at the inner side of arms.

2) I suppose i should do something to make those armors temperable?

3) Complete the set(invisihelmet/pseudohelmet, do something so the set will be recognized by the perks).

4) This armor is very distracting, be careful.(Can do nothing about it, sorry).

5) Should i increase the AR of the cuirass with stockings relative to the one without?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, HDT High Heel System
  • Special Edition Compatible

Does this armor has body mod requierement?

Can I use this armor with CHSHBC body?

Very nice armor.  :shy:

There are no armors with body requirements. When you see UNP, CBBE, whatever as an armor requirement, it's actually all about textures. Only accessories can have body requirements.

There are no armors with body requirements. When you see UNP, CBBE, whatever as an armor requirement, it's actually all about textures. Only accessories can have body requirements.

Thanks for the reply.

I found out that my PC with CHSBHC body when equip this armor will have black seam between leg and torso.  May be because of different body the armor based on.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the armor. have the all the armor but the no pants Cuirass on my main character and the other one with stockings on one of my followers. looks great :)  the only thing that I noticed is that when you use the hdt boots my calf's get a fatter just above the boots

Thanks, Lab is doing bad job with screens atm.

Badtanker can you post a screenshot plz? I could not understand what's your problem. Language barrier is in the way.

Great looking armor, but I'm kind of having trouble with this. by armor table do you mean the workbench? I can't get the armor without using the console commands and even then I can't get the boots or gloves.

A new .esp's are up, just redownload the file. I changed workbench to tanning rack. Works now.

Hi...I'm kinda having trouble with the armor NOT getting stripped during sex..

(even when I'm using the default .esp with SexLabNoStrip, and yea, i double checked and it's the correct .esp).

I'm using this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexissexlab-sexlab-updated-august-6th-2013/  

to pair up player or NPC to have sex

what do you usually use?  :blush: