[WIP] Unique voiced follower, Updates SS and vid of progress :P

lol that works, saves me making only one version was just gonna test it later to see if it did anything with sos not installed

As a further update, still progressing on the mod, just hashing out some kinks in shit, seems the smallest random thing can be a nightmare sometimes

Go fig the VA for this one is throwing audio at me faster than I can make the mod, that's never actually happened to me before so :)

Lol, I have no soul.. one project done and waiting for last VA, second project modding as I get audio from the VA, third project modeling world for a large ass storyline and have a bands clearance for all their audio for ambient scenes etc and starting to line up VA's GG ME I HAVE ADHDDDHDHDDD

Vid cause I'm pumped, probably start a WIP thread actually over in non adult section

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0UH7F2foIU

It wasnt a finished zone as of the video I was just checking something and showing the band how their music would sound in game rofl 

Give the band some love btw 

www.AU4.CA   Both their cd's free to d/l, they just ask donations if you like it and trust me its all pretty damn good :P

I just ask.. ask ask ask.. hear a chick in vent on wow ask, hear someone irl that sounds decent and is wearing any type of video game shirt ask, troll reddit ask.. lotta asking but once you get a couple BOOOM

I have my ex g/f on the audio for dragon break should be the last I need and for this mod she can only record weekends but shes a champ, sent me like 1/4 the audio i needed in one weekend but the quality was a bit scritchy so we fixed some quality issues but this one is literally a plug and play for me atm so as she gets me audio parts get done.

So I have a funny feeling I will release 2 on top of each other then ascension a month or two later since its a fair bit bigger. everything in the video was like 1/4 at the most of the shit I gotta put together

Nother teaser.. The centurian in the vid is 434 Culpable Jolt (Microsoft might sue me) and he becomes your friend

Ever wanted a dwemer centurion for a companion?

VA for this mod has some bad asthma this weekend and while I enjoy hearing a woman struggle to breath as much as the next rapist she is probably not gonna get me any more audio till next weekend QQ

(The rapist thing is a joke for some of you of the more lower intellect skyrimnexus variety)