[WIP] Unique voiced follower, Updates SS and vid of progress :P

Ok, so I have a VA game to do audio for a custom companion and quest etc

I am good at basic level scripting and copy pasting shit that makes sense and obviously making a decent enough companion (see alicia)

I need help in triggering sexlab scenes

What I need in detail is

How to trigger a sexlab scene between two known propertys while controlling the animation stages. IE I want to progress cowgirl 1-2-3-->Doggystyle 2-3-4 --> Boobjob 3-4-finish

Stuff like that, and I want to do it without triggering the sexlab default audio. I want to put these inside scenes and play them out with custom audio we will record.

I can script offsets and animation triggers individually but that takes a hell of a lot of time and it wont be a fit for everyone with unique bodies etc so I really really want to use sexlab for this mod but I literally suck at figuring out scripting shit and show me a array and ill just put a gun in my gd mouth trying to figure it out. I could beat my head into a wall for a few weeks but I have the VA now and am hoping someone can help me and figure out some of this shit :)

I am going to try and get the base companion with quest etc and a couple sex scenes up and done relatively quickly provided I can figure out a way to trigger animations without audio in specified orders. And we will include a decent amount of audio for people to play with her and do addons etc if they wish.

And I already know how to slave my mod to sexlab etc I just need more advanced help. 

Thanks and hopefully we can see a fully voiced sexlab companion soon :)

Also when I apply sexlabframework as a property to a script it compiles with a zillion error messages.. supposed to do that?

I know its working cause it slaves my esp to sexlab and I can access the base animation files and trigger them in game with playidle but is the error message superlist normal?

The irony isn't lost on me that I can import animations use FNIS script fully custom scenes but cant figure out how to trigger gd sexlab... gg

How to trigger a sexlab scene between two known propertys while controlling the animation stages. IE I want to progress cowgirl 1-2-3-->Doggystyle 2-3-4 --> Boobjob 3-4-finish

If by tomorrow evening no one more experienced has got in touch with you I can try to write you a script for that.

Also when I apply sexlabframework as a property to a script it compiles with a zillion error messages.. supposed to do that?

I don't have time right now to answer the rest, as I'm supposed to be working right now, but the errors when adding sexlabframework are most likely the result of not having the SkyUI SDK installed, and/or not having SKSE properly installed. If you installed the creationkit after installing SKSE, you need to reinstall SKSE as the creationkit overwrites the source files for SKSE, stopping you from being able to compile SKSE scripts. And the SkyUI SDK source scripts are needed to compile mods connected to an MCM menu script, as SexLabFramework is, you can get the SDK Source scripts from here: https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki

That should clear the errors so you can compile.

I'll try to get to your other questions later when I'm off work.

Ya thanks ash skyrimll got me on that one already at least :P

If there is a easy way to just run a copy/paste script into a scene that changes a animation set IE dialogue line or two in scene do a timer attach script to timer to move to doggystyle2 then do another dialogue line then a timer that swaps to missionary3 etc. I dont know if its possible to have a easy copy paste where you just change the variable for animation to be run or not.

Sadly if you look at any of my mods they are pretty simple in the script department, I bring a hammer to chess games. 

Also I think this will end up more a modders resource to play with custom voice when I'm done, I don't think I have the patience or skill to do all the crazy crap to make her random attack ppl sexlab style and do the custom voice in sexlab etc, maybe I'll learn but it gets frustrating as hell sometimes :)

But I damn well will have her as a companion with a quest and a bunch of sex cutscenes if I can so thanks for the help anyone who can put up with my thickhead 

Due to the insane amounts of time on my hands and complete lack of patience, I have decided to start the mod. I can make her a custom race which will mostly lock in positioning (Except girl/girl, but the mod will be primarily aimed at girl/boy but there will be a few) if need be and solo q animations and positions. If it seems working with sexlab directly is easier so be it I should be able to switch midstride. 

As I stated before this will be open to change etc though I would like to host anything changed in a specific thread and/or give people modding it for the public access to the thread in order to update so we can keep everything concise.

We plan to have a load of stock audio cleaned and in proper format, to ship with the mod so some of you can toy with a companion :)

For a tease.. she will be a Dom, a sub, and a bimbo, all at the players choosing, with lore friendly story attached, and their will be a short incest scene (or two, twin sisters). 

Now everyone scream at the advanced scripters to carry my fail ass through through shit so we can see this project completed!!!

Me testing animation offsets for the custom skeletons  :P with audio

I think im doing something wrong for ending it or maybe its just tbbp screwing up the breasts idk

Err after i clicked attach i remembered I can link to a vid with dropbox... oh well either way

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss5ob2uka9lx66v/Delilahtestscene1.wmv

And yes I realize I'm just replying to myself for the most part but its progress gd it!!! I'm a machine in improvising shit!!! FUCK YOU INTELLIGENT SCRIPTERS I WILL TAKE A HAMMER TO IT AND MAKE IT WORKZ!!!

No not really i luv you all halp me plox

Its dreamtime mr bubbles ttfn

script DDpsscript extends Quest/whatever

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto hidden
sslThreadModel property ThreadModel Auto Hidden
float[] recoverTimers

; function

; save the length of the currently set stage durations
int lengthOfRecoverTimers

recoverTimers = ThreadModel.Timers
lengthOfRecoverTimers = recoverTimers.Length
recoverTimers[5] = recoverTimers[lengthOfRecoverTimers-1]

; define the variables we're gonna use to choose our animation and their desired length
sslBaseAnimation anim
float[] ourTimers

anim = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("DDpsCowgirl") ; select the animation we want to use
ourTimers[0] = x; how long should stage 1-4 last
ourTimers[1] = y
ourTimers[2] = z
ourTimers[3] = a
ourTimers[4] = b; how long should stage 5+ last
ourTimers[5] = c; how long should the orgasm stage last

ThreadModel.SetTimers(ourTimers) ; pass our Timers to SexLab

RegisterForModEvent("StageStart", "DDpStageStart") ; this triggers the event "DDpStageStart" every time a new stage starts
RegisterForModEvent("StageEnd", "DDpStageEnd") ; this triggers the event "DDpStageEnd" every time a stage ends
RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "DDpAnimEnd") ; this triggers the event "DDpStageStart" every time an animation ends

actor[] actorList
actor[0] = ;somehow get the actors we want to take part in the animation
actor[1] =

; disable foreplay
ThreadModel.DisableLeadIn(true)
; start the SexLab animation
SexLab.StartSex(actorList, anims, allowBed=false, hook="DDpsAnimation")

; endFunction

; Note: You can change the name of the following events freely however they have to have the exact same names as the second argument of the RegisterForModEvent functions
event DDpStageEnd(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

; define the variables we'll need
sslBaseThread thread
int numberOfStage
string nameOfAnim

; assign them
thread = SexLab.HookThread(argString)
numberOfStage = thread.GetStage()
nameOfAnim = thread.GetAnimation().name

; define the variables we'll use during if
sslBaseAnimation anim
float[] ourTimers

; check if anim DDpsCowgirl is currently playing
if nameOfAnim = "DDpsCowgirl"
; if so switch animation if we reached the end of stage 3
if numberOfStage = 3

ourTimers[1] = y
ourTimers[2] = z
ourTimers[3] = a
anim = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("DDpsDoggystyle") ; select the animation we want to use
thread.ForceAnimation(anim)

elseIf numberOfStage > 3
; something went wrong
Debug.Notification("Error in DDpsscript, DDpStageEnd: Anim Cowgirl went on too long.")
endIf
; check if anim DDpsDoggystyle is currenlty playing
elseIf nameOfAnim = "DDpsDoggystyle"
; if so switch animation if we reached the end of stage 4
if numberOfStage = 4

ourTimers[1] = y
ourTimers[2] = z
ourTimers[3] = a
anim = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("DDpsBoobjob") ; select the animation we want to use
thread.ForceAnimation(anim)

elseIf numberOfStage > 4
; something went wrong
Debug.Notification("Error in DDpsscript, DDpStageEnd: Anim DoggyStyle went on too long.")
endIf
endIf

endEvent

event DDpStageStart(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

; define the variables we'll need
sslBaseThread thread
int numberOfStage
string nameOfAnim

; assign them
thread = SexLab.HookThread(argString)
numberOfStage = thread.GetStage()
nameOfAnim = thread.GetAnimation().name

; check if anim DDpsDoggystyle is currently playing
if nameOfAnim = "DDpsDoggystyle"
; if so advance animation by one stage
if numberOfStage = 1
; ask Ashal for a function that advances a stage
endIf
; check if anim DDpsBoobjob is currenlty playing
elseIf nameOfAnim = "DDpsBoobjob"
; if so advance animation by two stages (you only need advance the animation by one stage because a new stage will begin, triggering this very event another time)
if numberOfStage = 2
endIf
endIf

endEvent

event DDpAnimEnd(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

; recover the original timers
ThreadModel.SetTimers(recoverTimers)

endEvent

One sec while I eat a bullet...

mines simple its girl.moveto(guy offestsin offsetcos)

girl.playidle(boom)

Guy.playidle(bam)

WINNING 3 LINES!!!!

Honestly I know the pros and cons between the two but the biggest con is I am too stupid to actually figure the complicated way to do it so bleh

I'll let da crazy peeps play with it after it's done

Sorry don't get me wrong I appreciate the script and time you took and everything it's just that i don't get it, I know I could get it but atm I'm in bumrush mode and with locking the female bodytype I can fubar some things :) 

When I destroyed my brain just figuring out the CK I had 0 prior experience with anything of the sort scripting or otherwise, I literally spent a month making descent into madness while teaching myself all this crap and after doing alicia while waiting for audio, I was burnt out for over a year. I would prefer not to burn out quite so fast and for so long again rofl so I will keep things simple for my sake :P

I put nails into wood as a profession gg scripting

script DDpsscript extends Quest/whatever

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto hidden
sslThreadModel property ThreadModel Auto Hidden
float[] recoverTimers

; function

; save the length of the currently set stage durations
	int lengthOfRecoverTimers

recoverTimers = ThreadModel.Timers
	lengthOfRecoverTimers = recoverTimers.Length
	recoverTimers[5] = recoverTimers[lengthOfRecoverTimers-1]

; define the variables we're gonna use to choose our animation and their desired length
	sslBaseAnimation anim
	float[] ourTimers

anim = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("DDpsCowgirl") ; select the animation we want to use
	ourTimers[1] = y
	ourTimers[2] = z
	ourTimers[3] = a

RegisterForModEvent("StageStart", "DDpStageStart") ; this triggers the event "DDpStageStart" every time a new stage starts
	RegisterForModEvent("StageEnd", "DDpStageEnd") ; this triggers the event "DDpStageEnd" every time a stage ends
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "DDpAnimEnd") ; this triggers the event "DDpStageStart" every time an animation ends

actor[] actorList 
	actor[0] = ;somehow get the actors we want to take part in the animation
	actor[1] = 

; disable foreplay
	ThreadModel.DisableLeadIn(true)
	; start the SexLab animation
	SexLab.StartSex(actorList, anims, allowBed=false, hook="DDpsAnimation")

; endFunction

That is completely the wrong way to use sslThreadModel. Any changes you do directly to it like that will take 0 effect, and are should be actively rejected when attempted via a lot of errors in the debug log. And when using the model make method of starting a scene, you don't use StartSex() at all, you use ThreadModel.StartThread(). As it is now, almost everything in this function is doing absolutely nothing at all and just calling a StartSex() call like any other run of the mill mod.

I'd suggest looking at the StartSex() function for an example of how to use thread model. Because that's all StartSex() is, a shorthand to using the new thread model system.

if numberOfStage = 1
endIf

Already exists: AdvanceStage() on thread controller, AdvanceStage(true) to go back a stage.

That is completely the wrong way to use sslThreadModel. Any changes you do directly to it like that will take 0 effect, and are should be actively rejected when attempted via a lot of errors in the debug log. And when using the model make method of starting a scene, you don't use StartSex() at all, you use ThreadModel.StartThread(). As it is now, almost everything in this function is doing absolutely nothing at all and just calling a StartSex() call like any other run of the mill mod.

I'd suggest looking at the StartSex() function for an example of how to use thread model. Because that's all StartSex() is, a shorthand to using the new thread model system.

I don't fully understand what you're trying to say but I hope it clears up once you have fully updated the wiki.

Already exists: AdvanceStage() on thread controller, AdvanceStage(true) to go back a stage.

That's why I said "Ask Ashal". ;)

Such a function wasn't described on the wiki yet and I'm not so familiar with SexLab yet to just find such a function in its scripts.

Ok ok.. stop.. I got this bro!

Easy peasy time doing it the way a downs baby would without all the mumbo jumbo scripting so winning!

Already hashing out the script and testing all animation offsets with he girls custom cbbe-tbbp bodys so RAAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRR 

Lol confirmed at least, with a custom skeleton/body all I need to do is find the offset for the girls and the PC can be any skeleton/sex they want, the girls just have to be the ones offset always so weeeeeeeeee, writing script time

Also to re-iterate, (Ill probably load up SOS and figure it out later but fuck it) is there a easy way to force a erection with SOS script wise, I dont see any scripts for something simple like magiceffect.playon(actor)

so meh

Yep I cant figure it out, they didnt include the source scripts for SOS so I have no idea how to add a magic effect etc to the player to force erection, seems to be my only hangup but maybe someone can resolve it at some point, otherwise TALLYHO!

Bleh, Ic an just make a gd ring with erection enchant and do a seperate esp for SOS I guess, I figured that much out.

Otherwise for a update, over half the animations in sexlab are working for me and have scripts all set in a notepad etc so wrote half the script and sent it off to the VA to get to work on :P 

I could use a male who wants to voice the only other prominent character in my mod, Dremora, mischievous type, sanguine minion.

I'M A ANIMAL!!! I just wish most VA's were as well.. rofl

I'm still having trouble figuring out fricking SOS though, what I got for a workaround will be a separate esp for anyone using SOS and just make a item with enchant effect for erection since I have no gd idea how to apply a magic effect individually, I tried making a obj cast it on the player but it didnt seem to work bleh, will probably fuck with it in a  few weeks.

And I think we are going to go extremes the Dom being a ball buster the sub being deeply in love/meek and the bimbo is just for me actually but you all can have fun with her to lol

All animations I need tested done and ready, VA already threw questions for the first part of the mod so shes ready to rumble

SOS help anyone.. bueller bueller .. Just need to be able to trigger erection without giving them a item would be good

Will most likely release a beta version of this once I have it set so its primarily a mod if the Dohvakiin is MALE

We are going to do one for the character being female it just changes a lot of the offsets so i will do full testing as male PC before I start changing all the shit for female. Good news is it should be fast as ive tested and seems all male skeletons are pretty close and all female ones ive checked are really close

All depends on the VA now, shes pretty much resigned to weekends to record so we will see how fast I get audio

thank you very much :) 

do I even need it slaved to SOS to have it work or will it trigger that when SOS is on in game and do nothing otherwise?

Can test but I'm loathe to put scripts in as I accidently had to fallback yesterday cause something was perma crashing one of my test quests in the CK

Ok getting in the first audio and might even do a zip file for the little intro part as a teaser tomorrow but I am running into a very weird problem

When the quest starts it triggers dialogue with one of the girls I have a GetisID and a Getstage condition attached BUT i have to save adn reload or she wont respond. That is AFTER I saved and reloaded already since I dont have the file yet to prevent that at the start.

After the save/reload the dialogue triggers a scene as it is supposed to but when it is done it advances the stage and another dialogue option is supposed ot appear with the same 2 conditions and it does but she wont say anything unless i Save/reload again.. fricking bugging me to all hell

thank you very much :)

do I even need it slaved to SOS to have it work or will it trigger that when SOS is on in game and do nothing otherwise?

Can test but I'm loathe to put scripts in as I accidently had to fallback yesterday cause something was perma crashing one of my test quests in the CK

You want to check if SOS is installed and only call it when it is installed. 

This is the code that Sexlab uses to detect (it check for both versions):

; Check for Schlongs of Skyrim
    sosEnabled = false
    form check = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0D64, "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp") ; Armor SkinNaked
    if check != none
        sosEnabled = true
        _DebugTrace("_CheckSystem","SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim.esp' was found")
    else
        check = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0D67, "Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp") ; ArmorAddon NakedTorso
        if check != none
            sosEnabled = true
            _DebugTrace("_CheckSystem","SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp' was found")
        endIf
    endIf