perfect dual wielding mod

Hynda

I kinda need a quick suggestion here, this is the long explanation:

Lately I have been working on a mod for dual wielding on my female character.

I already tried almost all combinations in the game regarding melee, but dualwielding is surely the worst.

The concept of dual wielding is the same of those damage dealing classes where the higher dmg the lower the def. Several people have made mods to fix dual wielders on high difficulties because it becomes impossible to either kill or survive. Yet everyone seems to miss an important point towards this combination, dual wielders are not supose to block, or tank. A dual wielder is a character who needs to kill the fastest possible, all the perks and shouts that buffs these kind of characters were made in regards of the attack speed. Using 2 weapons grants the ability to use 4 different w enchantments at most, but due to the poor management of dmg on high difficulties like master or legendary, its pointless to try using a Damage Dealing combination when all damage is nerfed.

So the only possible way to fix this while allowing to keep the core meaning for dual wielders, which is to kill the enemy before he gets time to react, in my opinion is to add a staggering effect.

The idea for my mod is very simple, add an extra effect to the dual flurry perk to allow players have a staggering effect like the one of bash everytime a power attack is made with 2 weapons. And another effect to the dual savagery perk to allow a new lesser power to people when they're wielding 2 weapons, this power would work as a back step.

I know this is nothing hard to do(that's the main reason I am doing it to start with), but somehow I have failed in all my attempts.

Take a look at how I did it on the CK, I will show it to you in the simplest easiest way to understand as possible, so maybe you can give me a quick answer of how to fix it.

And this is the short easy explanation with details of how I am I moding it.

1_zps7ca57d38.jpg

2_zps9b7f392e.jpg

3_zpsb42cf484.jpg

4_zps2bf7b325.jpg

5_zps01ba11af.jpg

62_zps9964784d.gif

7_zpsfb900bad.jpg

What exactly went wrong?

Archived