Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 29MAR14 0932

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
3964 replies to this topic

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

can anyone confirm mcm menu for this mod no longer working for the newest sexlab v1.5.1 ?? Submit mcm menu never shows up anymore i still get the dialog to show up when talking to npc but i cannot change any part of it.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

can anyone confirm mcm menu for this mod no longer working for the newest sexlab v1.5.1 ?? Submit mcm menu never shows up anymore i still get the dialog to show up when talking to npc but i cannot change any part of it.

Open console and enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1".

That will cause the MCM menus to be rebuilt and should fix the missing menu. It is a problem with the MCM Menu code and not this mod.

Anthers

Anthers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I don't know if has been suggested before, but what about a voyeur dialog? The chosen two or three NPCs go on the action while the PC watches and likes. Could have a hard test of speech to convince them. Would be nice to see Aela, Serana and Mjoll on it.

MortiferusX

MortiferusX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

When i use the Dialogue-Options on a NPC, they won´t submit. Can anyone help me?

parruyo

parruyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Yes, they won´t submit with Dialogue-Options

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty