I'm sorry if this has been answered but I'm having a problem i have the latest version and all the requirements im fairly sure i installed it correctly but the menu looks like a complete cluster fuck mostly dollar signs if that helps.

The $ signs in MCM menu mean that it's having trouble finding it's translation file for the language you use.

The translation files for submit should be located at:

\Data\Interface\translations\SexLab Submit_ENGLISH.txt

(That's providing your using english, there are also other translation languages but they are all in english, they are there for fallback for other languages I'd assume).

So it leads me to believe your install has not gone as expected, be it mod manager or manual install related.

Or your using a language that submit doesn't have a translation file for.

If your using the version from the start of the thread then it's in BSA format, so it'd seem unlikely much could go wrong as the translation files are packed in the BSA.

Basically the only thing that could be wrong is the bsa is not in the data folder.

If you've installed the loose version from this post in the thread (which would be the latest) :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849

(Same goes for the version 3 posts up)

Then it can only be that the translation files are not in their correct directory.

I'm having a major problem with the bounty feature of Submit, which I assume is linked to a mod conflict of some kind. Whenever I make an enemy submit, talk to them, and bring up the dialogue option to take them in as a bounty, I get an immediate CTD. Has anyone else had this problem? Was it a mod conflict, or something else?

I'm having issues with the auto-submit functionality. No matter what kills me, be it NPCs or supported beasts, I go into bleedout, get notified that they reject my surrender, then keel over and die. What's maddening is that I remember it working in a previous game, and aside from updating SexLab to 1.61b in that time, not a lot is different between then and now. Am I the only one having this trouble?

so im having problem with my character trying to always submit no matter what. once i even had sex with headless enemy because i managed go get kill move before i lost control. i have unchecked all boxes related to automatically submitting even the one that triggers at 0 health. i even went to deviously helpless and turned off attacks completely. i have armor on and my weapon drawn. i approach enemy and im ready to strike when "you attempt to surrender" appears on screen.

currently only way for me to fight is to strike before this surrender kicks in. is there any way to only have it happen when on 0 health OR clicking the key set in mcm while no weapons equipped and fists down?

so im having problem with my character trying to always submit no matter what. .... i approach enemy and im ready to strike when "you attempt to surrender" appears on screen.

I'm having a simuilar problem quite regularly. After being bound the "You rolled ..." message automatically starts and keeps appearing. On a good day this stops after getting free from the binds, usually it ends up in continously surrendering to whatever crosses the way.

I could track it down to the script _slsubmitrepeateffect, which seems to be called in an infinite loop from somewhere else (didn't find that one sofar). Also there may be a problem with key detection, IIRC the key to work free from the binds was space before, now I have to spam the submit key defined in the MCM.

Hi Guys,

When I was using Nexus mod manager I never had this issue, but now I am using Mod Organizer and I seem to keep getting a CTD from Creature Frameworks.

It seems to happen with Critters especially rabbits. I have tried Re-registering through the MCM menu but it does nothing for me.

Here is the error.

"[02/24/2016 - 11:04:17PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Alva" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001AA5C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:04:23PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/24/2016 - 11:04:54PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["mudcrab" [Actor < (00108324)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["mudcrab" [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000E40BB)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:04:54PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["mudcrab" [Actor < (0010832A)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["mudcrab" [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000E40BB)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:04:56PM] [bDSchlongs] Player changed location to None
[02/24/2016 - 11:05:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Elk" [Actor < (000842DE)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Deer" [Race <ElkRace (000131ED)>]] skin=["Elkmale" [Armor < (0005E979)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:05:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["mudcrab" [Actor < (00108333)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["mudcrab" [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000E40BB)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:05:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["mudcrab" [Actor < (00108325)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["mudcrab" [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000E40BB)>]]
[02/24/2016 - 11:05:00PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Slaughterfish" [Actor < (001083B7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Slaughterfish" [Race <SlaughterfishRace (00013203)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (0004124A)>]]"

Please can someone help...

Attached is the full Papyrus log.

Please I'm desperate for assistance.

Papyrus.0.log

I'm about to go for the night, so sorry if it's answerd already. I screwed up bad. Didn't disable the deathproof thing before I deleted the mod (animatins weren't working like the were before).  Tried re-installing it, turning off deathproof,  then deleti it. Stll got problems. what do i do?

edit: I just refreshed mod organizer and started over. All good there. But wolves are killking me despite deathproof submit and creatures allowed (wolves in enabled list.) Help? .-.

I had some problems with submitting in combat (The old "Doesn't accept your surrender" Issue) and dug through the scripts and such a bit.

Seems the problem is that the _SLSubmitTargetSelectEffect finishes too quickly, triggering OnEffectFinish in _slsubmitsurrendereffect. meaning that each assailant (as well as the player) is found, processed and cleared (by CheckActors() in _slsubmittargetselect) before another one is found.

My quick and dirty solution to the problem was to increase the Taper Duration to 1 to delay this, which seems to work. I haven't looked into modding skyrim much though, and the whole structure of effect triggers and globals with Wait called all over the place which this builds on is slightly disturbing, so I won't look into making a new proper version, but I thought I'd share my few hours of debugging if someone feel like picking it up.

My Submit Shout won't work. The only thing I did different (hat I know of) is use Zaz pack vs Xaz..Is there a difference?

If you didn't use the Zaz from here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/) then the answer is yes. That is the ONLY current version and the only place you should find it.

I think I got mine from the wrong place then, thank you.

There are three files there, you must install ALL THREE files. The Patch file goes last, the install order of the other two doesn't matter.

HELLO ? what version of submit is the latest... and also is it safe to remove submit dependensies on devious devices?

Devious Devices dependencies? This original mod does not have DD-interaction.

SexLab 1.55 (Or more recent)

SkyUI 4.1 (Or more recent)

SKSE 1.7.0 (Or more recent)

For recent version:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/?p=1091849

Above updated to 5-way support:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/?p=1456253

HELLO ? what version of submit is the latest... and also is it safe to remove submit dependensies on devious devices?

Devious Devices dependencies? This original mod does not have DD-interaction.

SexLab 1.55 (Or more recent)

SkyUI 4.1 (Or more recent)

SKSE 1.7.0 (Or more recent)

For recent version:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/?p=1091849

Above updated to 5-way support:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/?p=1456253

how then if FEB  2015 the recent version i using SexLab-Submit 21MAY15 1051

and also i use Sexlab Submit 1.71 Sexreach(ed) which sadly adds dependensy on DD and i find DD heavy and badly scriptet mod

You are better off using 1051 (which I never knew it existed).
I never use the rape side of submit, so I never really had CTD's due to the missing EndIf in the _slsubmitsurrenderselecteffect script.

1051 uses WaxenFigure Submit 1036 as a base.
1051 updated 3 scripts:

_slsubmitsetup.psc/pex  ;I don't think this script is used by anything in Submit, I could be wrong, but looking at UseInfo shows it's not used by anything.

_slsubmitsurrenderselecteffect.psc/pex  ;Adds a missing EndIf in OnEffectStart() function (minor edit but a major fix)

qf__slsubmit_04001826.psc/pex  ;Adds the missing code for the quest fragmet to call InitializeMod() function in _SLSubmitQuest script when _SLSubmitQuest first starts

Basically 1051 has had all the scripts recompiled, but apart from the the 3 script edits above there are no other changes.
So all 1051 compiled (pex) scripts have a different CRC to 1036 even though there is only 3 scripts actually changed between the 2 versions.
Everything else in 1051 has the same CRC as 1036 (there were no esp edits between the 2 versions).

Here's my 5 way edit to 1036 with the 3 script edits from 1051 (untested):

SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036 21MAY15 1051 11MAR16_ 5 Way.7z

(This is the complete submit mod).

General Information about attached version:

This is just minor update to Submit which adds 2 more alias slots for sex partners.
It modifies the dialogue fragment scripts and conditions so the dialogue can work to add up to 4 NPCs (+ Player = 5 Way).
I have not edited/added anything else eg: Quest Scripts, Spells, factions etc.
There is no new dialogue added.
So if your setup already had probs with submit this will not fix those issues.

Note: Asking 4 NPCs (5 way) and not having 5 way npc animation(s) will result in the No Sex and the 4 NPCs being dumped and walking away.

It's based on WaxenFigure "SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036.7z" patch/fix version of Submit that I downloded from this post:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849

After further finding out about "SexLab-Submit 21MAY15 1051" from this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-241?do=findComment&comment=1187677

I merged the three fixes from 1051 into the 1036 5 way version.

May contain bugs or break other things in Submit or change the basic behaviour of Submit.
Bugs added by what I changed and may have overlooked, I don't mind fixing if possible.

I have not thoroughly tested what I've done in all scenarios eg: haven't tested Vex (added support to Submit Vex dialogue but not tested it), no idea about Serana.
As a guess SubmitSerana.esp probably needs editing for here to be added as a 3rd or 4th NPC, not even opened her esp in Ck, I may or may not look at it if I can get over my h8 of her...lol.
I have only tested 5 Way using the Drauger animations as I don't have any 5 way NPC animations and no bandwidth to download them atm.
(Temporary changed HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC from == 1.000 to <= 1.000 on the Sumbmit Quest Data tab conditions, so I could ask anything for sex, only while testing)
I haven't even tried it with submit rape enabled, even though it does not add or edit anything to do with the rape side of Submit at all.

I was briefly testing with:
USLEEP
Sexlab v1.61b and what ever it requires to make it work with my bodies and animations obviosly eg: FNIS, XPMSE.
NSAP v3.1
various other minor mods.

With that said on with install...

Not had Submit ever installed on a save:
1. Extract the Submit contents to your \Data\ directory.
2. Enable Submit in your load order.
3. Play game and try it out.

For a save you've already had Submit running on:
2 new Aliases are added and various Topic Info fragment scripts have added properties, along with added or changed dialogue conditions.
It wouldn't hurt to restart the Submit quest on a save that has had Submit running on it already.

Doing the below gives you a better chance of it working right.
But for me I just overwrote the old and kept playing, didn't even drop it from my load order, but I'd never advise doing this to others.

1. In game via Submit MCM menu Disable Submit, save your game and exit game.
2. Drop submit from your load order.
3. Load your save, wait a min or so and do a save and exit the game.
4. Back up your old Submit.
5. Extract contents of this Submit to your \Data\ directory (yes if prompted to overwrite).
6. Enable Submit in your load order, load save and configure submit the way you like it.
7. Play and try it out.

You are better off using 1051 (which I never knew it existed).

I never use the rape side of submit, so I never really had CTD's due to the missing EndIf in the _slsubmitsurrenderselecteffect script.

1051 uses WaxenFigure Submit 1036 as a base.

1051 updated 3 scripts:

_slsubmitsetup.psc/pex  ;I don't think this script is used by anything in Submit, I could be wrong, but looking at UseInfo shows it's not used by anything.

_slsubmitsurrenderselecteffect.psc/pex  ;Adds a missing EndIf in OnEffectStart() function (minor edit but a major fix)

qf__slsubmit_04001826.psc/pex  ;Adds the missing code for the quest fragmet to call InitializeMod() function in _SLSubmitQuest script when _SLSubmitQuest first starts

Basically 1051 has had all the scripts recompiled, but apart from the the 3 script edits above there are no other changes.

So all 1051 compiled (pex) scripts have a different CRC to 1036 even though there is only 3 scripts actually changed between the 2 versions.

Everything else in 1051 has the same CRC as 1036 (there were no esp edits between the 2 versions).

Here's my 5 way edit to 1036 with the 3 script edits from 1051 (untested):

attachicon.gifSexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036 21MAY15 1051 11MAR16_5 Way.7z

(This is the complete submit mod).

General Information about attached version:

This is just minor update to Submit which adds 2 more alias slots for sex partners.

It modifies the dialogue fragment scripts and conditions so the dialogue can work to add up to 4 NPCs (+ Player = 5 Way).

I have not edited/added anything else eg: Quest Scripts, Spells, factions etc.

There is no new dialogue added.

So if your setup already had probs with submit this will not fix those issues.

Note: Asking 4 NPCs (5 way) and not having 5 way npc animation(s) will result in the No Sex and the 4 NPCs being dumped and walking away.

It's based on WaxenFigure "SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036.7z" patch/fix version of Submit that I downloded from this post:

After further finding out about "SexLab-Submit 21MAY15 1051" from this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-241?do=findComment&comment=1187677

I merged the three fixes from 1051 into the 1036 5 way version.

May contain bugs or break other things in Submit or change the basic behaviour of Submit.

Bugs added by what I changed and may have overlooked, I don't mind fixing if possible.

I have not thoroughly tested what I've done in all scenarios eg: haven't tested Vex (added support to Submit Vex dialogue but not tested it), no idea about Serana.

As a guess SubmitSerana.esp probably needs editing for here to be added as a 3rd or 4th NPC, not even opened her esp in Ck, I may or may not look at it if I can get over my h8 of her...lol.

I have only tested 5 Way using the Drauger animations as I don't have any 5 way NPC animations and no bandwidth to download them atm.

(Temporary changed HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC from == 1.000 to <= 1.000 on the Sumbmit Quest Data tab conditions, so I could ask anything for sex, only while testing)

I haven't even tried it with submit rape enabled, even though it does not add or edit anything to do with the rape side of Submit at all.

I was briefly testing with:

USLEEP

Sexlab v1.61b and what ever it requires to make it work with my bodies and animations obviosly eg: FNIS, XPMSE.

NSAP v3.1

various other minor mods.

With that said on with install...

Not had Submit ever installed on a save:

1. Extract the Submit contents to your \Data\ directory.

2. Enable Submit in your load order.

3. Play game and try it out.

For a save you've already had Submit running on:

2 new Aliases are added and various Topic Info fragment scripts have added properties, along with added or changed dialogue conditions.

It wouldn't hurt to restart the Submit quest on a save that has had Submit running on it already.

Doing the below gives you a better chance of it working right.

But for me I just overwrote the old and kept playing, didn't even drop it from my load order, but I'd never advise doing this to others.

1. In game via Submit MCM menu Disable Submit, save your game and exit game.

2. Drop submit from your load order.

3. Load your save, wait a min or so and do a save and exit the game.

4. Back up your old Submit.

5. Extract contents of this Submit to your \Data\ directory (yes if prompted to overwrite).

6. Enable Submit in your load order, load save and configure submit the way you like it.

7. Play and try it out.

and also please ... can someone remove DD dependencie of submit sexreached?

As a side note the edited _slsubmitsurrenderselecteffect.pex in 1051 was not really needed either.

As the compiled _slsubmitsurrenderselecteffect.pex from 1036 has the missing EndIf that the psc didn't have.

(I assumed as much as you wouldn't be able to compile the script without it. So in other words the missing EndIf was only missing in the uncompiled psc)

So basically 2 of the scripts from 1051 are not needed at all and make no difference at all.

The 3rd script for the qf fragment is also debatable as there may have been a reason why the InitializeMod() was not being called from it.

eg: as versions of Submit updated and changed bits of code and left some redundant stuff for compatability , unsure about that though.

I haven't gone to the effort to actually check it all.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a question, and I tried several different searches to see if it had been addressed already but I didn't find what I was looking for, so I apologize if this has been discussed/answered elsewhere.

I use the combat Submit shout with a male character to have my way with bandit chicks and the like, but I'd like to be able to use it on female shaped creatures (atronachs, wispmothers, spriggans, etc) as well. I know the More Nasty Critters mod has animations for these creature types, but when I try to use the shout on them it says they auto resist because they are an invalid type. I tried editing the shout in the creation kit to add other creature types to the valid target conditional, but so far it still says invalid. What do I need to edit to make them valid targets?

I had a question, and I tried several different searches to see if it had been addressed already but I didn't find what I was looking for, so I apologize if this has been discussed/answered elsewhere.

I use the combat Submit shout with a male character to have my way with bandit chicks and the like, but I'd like to be able to use it on female shaped creatures (atronachs, wispmothers, spriggans, etc) as well. I know the More Nasty Critters mod has animations for these creature types, but when I try to use the shout on them it says they auto resist because they are an invalid type. I tried editing the shout in the creation kit to add other creature types to the valid target conditional, but so far it still says invalid. What do I need to edit to make them valid targets?

I'd imagine you'll need to change the Condition on the ShoutSpell (V and W spell as well if you want it to work for vampire/werewolf).

If you don't care about what the shout will work on then just remove HasKeyword == ActorTypeNPC.

If you want to be specific types only set  HasKeyword == ActorTypeNPC as an "OR" condition and add the HasKeyword conditions for the Types you want also as OR conditions.

You will also need to edit the ShoutEffect script as it also Checks for ActorTypeNPC on the target.

Same as above either remove or add/customise the Checks in OnEffectStart event...

Event OnEffectStart(actor Target, actor Caster)
    If (Target.HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC) && (Target.IsInCombat() || Target.HasMagicEffect(CalmEffect)))

Above I also notice that the rape, will only succeed if the roll cahnce is met, but also only if the target is InCombat or Has the CalmEffect.

So targeting a non in combat NPC from behind who is not been calmed will always fail to rape.

That  would explain when I've  snuck up to a bed of a sleeping target who is not in combat and does not have a calm effect would always fail to rape the first time round.

But after waking them they are in combat and the 2nd attempt works like a charm (providing the chance roll favors me.

I play with a controler. is there any way to set up the submit shouts/powers so that they can be triggered by the regular shouts/powers button? while my controler is plugged in my keyboard doesn't work with the game an it is extremely tedious to switch them back and fourth.