Does this mod work with Creatures and such?

I tried defeat and it didn't work with creatures, so I am looking for an alternative. Thanks!

Yes (well, it used to - haven't used Submit in quite a while).  Make sure you go through the settings in the MCM, there are settings that can limit the type of creatures (sentient vs non-sentient) and can also disable that feature completely (you may have to activate it). 

Thank you, I am trying a few more things to fix defeat, but if it remains so frustrating I will go through the process of uninstalling it and setting up this instead.

Actually you can have both installed simultaneously.  The only true overlap is the automated surrender functionality, which you can disable in each mods MCM - both mods were well designed with the ability to disable bits of functionality.

Also, not sure if you use ModOrganizer or the newer NMM but if using MO, you can duplicate the profile and just add submit to the new profile and just disable the portions of Defeat you don't want to use.  Then if submit is better, just leave defeat off and use submit.  If Defeat works better, you can revert back to the old profile and continue on.  The newer NMM functionality may have that as well (haven't used NMM in awhile and never used the new one with profiles).

Does this mod work with Creatures and such?

I tried defeat and it didn't work with creatures, so I am looking for an alternative. Thanks!

Yes (well, it used to - haven't used Submit in quite a while).  Make sure you go through the settings in the MCM, there are settings that can limit the type of creatures (sentient vs non-sentient) and can also disable that feature completely (you may have to activate it). 

Thank you, I am trying a few more things to fix defeat, but if it remains so frustrating I will go through the process of uninstalling it and setting up this instead.

Actually you can have both installed simultaneously.  The only true overlap is the automated surrender functionality, which you can disable in each mods MCM - both mods were well designed with the ability to disable bits of functionality.

Also, not sure if you use ModOrganizer or the newer NMM but if using MO, you can duplicate the profile and just add submit to the new profile and just disable the portions of Defeat you don't want to use.  Then if submit is better, just leave defeat off and use submit.  If Defeat works better, you can revert back to the old profile and continue on.  The newer NMM functionality may have that as well (haven't used NMM in awhile and never used the new one with profiles).

Well in all honesty I would probably prefer to just have defeat, but it simply won't work right and I have no idea why.

So I am probably going to use just this.

Well in all honesty I would probably prefer to just have defeat, but it simply won't work right and I have no idea why.

So I am probably going to use just this.

The only major feature that Defeat has the Submit does not is the NPC vs NPC, and I mean non-follower NPCs.  I use mods like Immersive patrols, which adds Imperial/Thalmor vs Stormcloak battles which can end up in an orgy of rape - warfare was never so much fun...  Submit also has the seduction feature that Defeat does not have.  Again you can have both, just select which one you want ot use for different situations:  Use submit's manual submit to submit to creatures, use defeat automated feature for PC combat rape. 

Okay I installed this instead and I am having a very similar issue, so something must be bogged with creature framework or sexlab for me...

Works on people, but all creatures it just goes "Your opponent doesn't accept surrender"

(Yeah all the right MCM menu things are checked and slided and all that of course)

And mods like hentai creatures work just fine, I can summon and start animations.

Edit:

Nevermind It was my haste and not reading the description in game first in this case. I didn't read which creatures were supported. Defeat supports more because it just triggers whatever is available, this one only works on some preset vanilla creatures. It DOES work though at least so I may use this instead....

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else have the problem of NPCs in this mod always equipping their weapons during sex? It definitely looks kind of weird. I'm using the latest patched version from this thread.

Have you made sure that they are checked as to be unequipped during different stages of sex from SexLab MCM?

The skyrim engine has this annoying habit of re-equipping the previously equipped item.  For example, have a spells equipped, then switch to a 2h sword using a hot keyed 2h sword.  If you then unequip the 2h sword using that hot key that you used to equip it, skyrim automatically re-equips the spells you had previously.  Same thing is happening with the sex scene.  The scene unequips the 2h sword, then skyrim re-equips what you had previously.  It's not a SL specific issue, but basic skyrim functionality.  I think that I don't see this as often because I use spells and since the sex animation takes precedence over the magic casting animation, I don't see the spells re-equipping (but it has happened).  But I have seen this when switching between 2h and bow, the 2h is uneqipped but then skyrim re-equips the bow (and the arrows of course) because it was the previously equipped weapon.  I see it more often on NPCs that switch between 1/2h weapons and bow.

Equipping as in wearing them at their sides, or carrying them in hand, presumably aggressively? Former happens always in Sexlab if you don't tag weapons as things to strip during scenes, especially with certain equipment and NPC/AI overhauls. Latter happens if you have a cloak effect active that's hurting the NPC, or would otherwise cause them to be hostile. Vanilla example is an actual fire cloak spell you used while combat raping the character (or resisting your own rape, though I'm reasonably certain your own effects get dispelled if you are the victim), or a badly written cloak effect wanting to update the NPC somehow (assign them cold breath, dual sheath, arousal, etc) and can happen even during consensual instances.

As for skyrim reverting to past equipped, no it's actually just never unequipping your combat mode. Say you have two flames spells, two daggers, a sword and a shield, a greatsword and a bow. You drop the bow or it's disarmed from you, the greatsword comes up, your sword and shield gets equipped because it was never unequipped by either actually removing it from your hands (doing it in inventory rather than via mod unequip script stops the sequence and leaves you unarmed equipped with the invisible "fists" item, which actually is an item as well techncally and can be enchanted even), your sword and shield is disarmed from you, you change to your flames spells, because the daggers were taking the same "slot" as your sword and shield and overwrote them. Only one of these can be displayed at once, but all of them are "equipped" (quotes because they're not really, more like qued to equipped? Equipped in that mode? They're equipped as such but they won't show up and if they have active ongoing passive effects like fire resistance on a shield it won't count, neither can you use them without switching to them or being disarmed). It's set up like this specifcally because of combat disarms such as the draugr shout, so your well-prepared adventurer will instantly bring up something from another category. If you never equip spells on your warrior, when you're disarmed you end up with fists instead as the last/default and undroppable item. A really buggy combat mod once disarmed me of my fists as well... and at that point it was probably just as well the next hit killed me.

Sometimes it's not a bug, it's a feature. Sometimes bugs become features.

Edited by Sacremas
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm sure this has already been asked already but I'm having a hell of a time finding a solution. 

Basically what has happened is that on my save, I cannot use the shout key. Everything else about sexlab submit seems to be working properly, but I can't shout. If I start a new file, the shout works. It used to work on this character as well, and I don't know why it stopped working. 

I've tried a completely new install of everything, skyrim included, and re installed fnis, sexlab, etc. Same exact behavior popped up. I'm thinking that my saved game is just irrevocably corrupted, and I'll have to start over if I want to be able to Submit shout... but before I do that, I wanted to check here first to see if anyone has been able to solve this glitch. 

I'm using SexLab 1.59c. 

Okay, I asked 2 followers to have sex with me via the dialog for seducing them.  However, I took them to Mia's lair and made them sex slaves in training.  This I believe set a variable that did not get reset to allow me to seduce more people via dialog.  So, is there a way to reset that variable via the console?  Does the mod have a way to check for followers and cancel this mode? 

Also, is there a good mod similar to the dialog options in Submit that will allow some amount of difficulty in seducing people?  Often I find once my speech craft is high enough that it really gets too easy to seduce.  I do have one installed (Mia's Lair) that seems to give me the option if I get them to like me a bit.  That one is pass/fail based upon arousal I think.

[Edit: Solved]

• Removed the mod.
  • Saved a new save without the mod.
  • Used save game cleaner to get rid of any stuff left by mod.
  • Loaded save in game then saved again.
  • Checked for any more leftovers (none this time).
  • Re-added mod.

Will need to find other ways to get people to follow me or limit to 1 at a time, whichever way works better.  1 at a time should work, but I have not tested.  It could still screw with things if it tries to bring an in training sex slave into a scene.  Not sure.  Probably best to not use the seduction of this mod to make sex slaves for Mia Sex Slave mod. 

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the point have death proof on when the victor just refuse  my surrender and then i die ..i do not want to use daymol or defeat because they are just too script heavy

This is definitely heavier in scripting than Defeat. The patch in my signature will reduce that some.

And despite that I have had issues with Defeat (specifically for some reason it fails to work with Death Alternative in my setup like half the time with latest versions of both mods) but I have never had serious issues with Submit. Probably because I only do rapes far from civilization and guards, like indoors or in bandit camps, and use the dialogue system when dealing with non-hostile NPCs (including the rape option as long as no one nearby looks likely to try to stop me). Maybe Submit works better for PC rapists and Defeat works better for NPC rapists? I rarely play characters that can be potentially raped by antyhing but dragons or dragon priests or essential actors.

I just wish this worked with the gods in the game. I want soem Sheogorath, Sanguine and Nocturnal sex. :(

Whats the point have death proof on when the victor just refuse  my surrender and then i die ..i do not want to use daymol or defeat because they are just too script heavy

This is definitely heavier in scripting than Defeat. The patch in my signature will reduce that some.

And despite that I have had issues with Defeat (specifically for some reason it fails to work with Death Alternative in my setup like half the time with latest versions of both mods) but I have never had serious issues with Submit. Probably because I only do rapes far from civilization and guards, like indoors or in bandit camps, and use the dialogue system when dealing with non-hostile NPCs (including the rape option as long as no one nearby looks likely to try to stop me). Maybe Submit works better for PC rapists and Defeat works better for NPC rapists? I rarely play characters that can be potentially raped by antyhing but dragons or dragon priests or essential actors.

I just wish this worked with the gods in the game. I want soem Sheogorath, Sanguine and Nocturnal sex. :(

Try Sheogorath some more, I know I've managed to use the dialogue from this mod to sex him up. There are moments when you can do him and even Pelagius.

It's for the dialogue that I use this mod myself.

Try Sheogorath some more, I know I've managed to use the dialogue from this mod to sex him up. There are moments when you can do him and even Pelagius.

It's for the dialogue that I use this mod myself.

Honestly 90 % of my use is for that as well. It's the simplest version of ask sex mods when it comes ot requirements and such while still having great options, voiced responses for even unique NPCs like Vex, etc.

Pelagius I could only talk to in the section of the dream where he's being attacked by doubt and all that, when I banished those and talked to him and convicned him to join sex, I got instant CTD. For Sheogorath I have not gotten the dialogue, but maybe I gave up too soon. Radiant prostitution with free roaming, approaching NPCs and a high chance for approach on the other hand was fun. Turns out the cell there is an interior one so works fine with approach evne in latest fixed versions.

Sanguine I've had plenty of fun with Sam, but not his more handsome half. No way to get the dialogue option that I've found in the dream, he boots me out of it too soon, though I'm actually hoping for the bug where uncle Sanguine's killing evil mages in the fortress when I come back later this time. THere's way too few demora sex options in the game (as in none) without installing a mod dealing specifically of it, given that dremora are covered by SOS and can use your meshes, I would think that something like Solutions could play with them during daedric quests, but nope. And damn I was disappointed with the lack of Hentai mods after Dragonborn was released with it's tentacle monsters.

Nocturnal doesn't even have a proper facegen or hair once you take off the outfit unfortunately, which you can only do from what I've found using consoles, in which case placeatme will place even Dagon, or at least the man behind the curtain you should not pay attention to.

• 2 weeks later...

First time modding and posting in this forum.

I always played Skyrim vanilla because mods have a habit of breaking, but after getting a new motherboard and formatting my computer, I decided to try playing skyrim with some mods.

So I got a fresh install and the latest version of all mods, yet when I try to start a sex scene, nothing happens.

Included is my mod list, since I have no idea what I'm doing.

I installed every mod that was required for the mods I actually wanted [another reason why I never modded up to now], so as you can see, I have quite a lot.

I'm focusing on a female succubus with the SOS equippable shlong, but any attempts to start a sex scene [in combat] just has the NPC surrendering and cowering, and that's it. I've tried talking to the NPCs, surrendering, but nothing ever happens.

Also, I'm unable to obtain the equippable horsecock.

Aside from the SOS and the seduction spells, nothing works.

What am I doing wrong?

post-1063646-0-93460500-1452646114_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Before describing my problem I would like to thank the developers of this mod for the awesome addition to the game.

My porblem: I'm unable to access the "Submit or die" dialogue (and the following consequences) on any named NPC. To make sure this was not an issue with a single NPC I tried this on 3 different NPCs with the following result: They get beaten down, then I use the shout and in the top-left corner it states that my attempt was succesful, but the NPC is simply calmed and goes back to whatever he was doing before. On not-named NPCs (like bandits or vampires and such), the mod works like a charm so it's not an overarching problem.

Any suggestions and fixes would be highly appreciated.

Just curious if there are many 4 NPC sex animations or greater getting around?

I use Submit (rape disabled) just for the hey how about it dialogue (to lazy to write my own ftm).

But I always wanted to be able to do more then threesome with it.

So I added another alias to Submit, edited a few dialogue scripts (didn't remove any properties in scripts, but added a couple to 2 scripts, and made the properties redundant in another script, left the properties in the script though for compatability).

Altered some dialogue conditions and added some conditions as well.

I didn't need to drop submit from load order or do save cleans after the edit.

Now i can have foursomes using submit dialogue.

But before packing it up I'm wondering if i should add another or acouple more sexpartner aliases?

Basically used the Submit from one of the posts here (SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036 for the fixes it contained)

Not sure which post though as it was around the time the forum updated and then backdated.

I use Submit (rape disabled) just for the hey how about it dialogue (to lazy to write my own ftm).

So I added another alias to Submit, edited a few dialogue scripts (didn't remove any properties in scripts, but added a couple to 2 scripts, and made the properties redundant in another script, left the properties in the script though for compatability).

But before packing it up I'm wondering if i should add another or acouple more sexpartner aliases?

Basically used the Submit from one of the posts here (SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036 for the fixes it contained)

Not sure which post though as it was around the time the forum updated and then backdated.

FunnyBizness ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/ ) has a couple of 5-person animations (1 rape, 1 normal) along with several 4-person (mostly rape, but hey - rough sex can be consensual...) so I would go ahead and add 1 more slot to take it to 5.  Don't know if you're planning to release your modified submit version, but I know a lot of people would appreciate an easier (and more "immersive") way of starting 4+ person animations.  And frankly this would convince me add Submit back to my line-up.

IMHO, I would say add one more.  If I understand correctly sexlab only supports 5 actors, so that would be the max.  There probably won't be very many 5 actor animations; but the choice would exist, and choice = good.  :)

Sexlab Submit 5 way support.

General Information about attached version:

This is just minor update to Submit which adds 2 more alias slots for sex partners.
It modifies the dialogue fragment scripts and conditions so the dialogue can work to add up to 4 NPCs (+ Player = 5 Way).
I have not edited/added anything else eg: Quest Scripts, Spells, factions etc.
There is no new dialogue added.
So if your setup already had probs with submit this will not fix those issues.

Note: Asking 4 NPCs (5 way) and not having 5 way npc animation(s) will result in the No Sex and the 4 NPCs being dumped and walking away.

It's based on WaxenFigure "SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036.7z" patch/fix version of Submit that I downloded from this post:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849

May contain bugs or break other things in Submit or change the basic behaviour of Submit.
Bugs added by what I changed and may have overlooked, I don't mind fixing if possible.

I have not thoroughly tested what I've done in all scenarios eg: haven't tested Vex (added support to Submit Vex dialogue but not tested it), no idea about Serana.
As a guess SubmitSerana.esp probably needs editing for here to be added as a 3rd or 4th NPC, not even opened her esp in Ck, I may or may not look at it if I can get over my h8 of her...lol.
I have only tested 5 Way using the Drauger animations as I don't have any 5 way NPC animations and no bandwidth to download them atm.
(Temporary changed HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC from == 1.000 to <= 1.000 on the Sumbmit Quest Data tab conditions, so I could ask anything for sex, only while testing)
I haven't even tried it with submit rape enabled, even though it does not add or edit anything to do with the rape side of Submit at all.

I was briefly testing with:
USLEEP
Sexlab v1.61b and what ever it requires to make it work with my bodies and animations obviosly eg: FNIS, XPMSE.
NSAP v3.1
various other minor mods.

With that said on with install...

Not had Submit ever installed on a save:
1. Extract the Submit contents to your \Data\ directory.
2. Enable Submit in your load order.
3. Play game and try it out.

For a save you've already had Submit running on:
2 new Aliases are added and various Topic Info fragment scripts have added properties, along with added or changed dialogue conditions.
It wouldn't hurt to restart the Submit quest on a save that has had Submit running on it already.

Doing the below gives you a better chance of it working right.
But for me I just overwrote the old and kept playing, didn't even drop it from my load order, but I'd never advise doing this to others.

1. In game via Submit MCM menu Disable Submit, save your game and exit game.
2. Drop submit from your load order.
3. Load your save, wait a min or so and do a save and exit the game.
4. Back up your old Submit.
5. Extract contents of this Submit to your \Data\ directory (yes if prompted to overwrite).
6. Enable Submit in your load order, load save and configure submit the way you like it.
7. Play and try it out.

Updated 5 way version a few posts on...

Sexlab Submit 5 way support.

This is just minor update to Submit which adds 2 more alias slots for sex partners.

It modifies the dialogue fragment scripts and conditions so the dialogue can work to add up to 4 NPCs (+ Player = 5 Way).

I have not edited/added anything else eg: Quest Scripts, Spells, factions etc.

There is no new dialogue added.

So if your setup already had probs with submit this will not fix those issues.

Note: Asking 4 NPCs (5 way) and not having 5 way npc animation(s) will result in the No Sex and the 4 NPCs being dumped and walking away.

It's based on WaxenFigure "SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036.7z" patch/fix version of Submit that I downloded from this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849

May contain bugs or break other things in Submit or change the basic behaviour of Submit.

Bugs added by what I changed and may have overlooked, I don't mind fixing if possible.

I have not thoroughly tested what I've done in all scenarios eg: haven't tested Vex (added support to Submit Vex dialogue but not tested it), no idea about Serana.

As a guess SubmitSerana.esp probably needs editing for here to be added as a 3rd or 4th NPC, not even opened her esp in Ck, I may or may not look at it if I can get over my h8 of her...lol.

I have only tested 5 Way using the Drauger animations as I don't have any 5 way NPC animations and no bandwidth to download them atm.

(Temporary changed HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC from == 1.000 to <= 1.000 on the Sumbmit Quest Data tab conditions, so I could ask anything for sex, only while testing)

I haven't even tried it with submit rape enabled, even though it does not add or edit anything to do with the rape side of Submit at all.

I was briefly testing with:

USLEEP

Sexlab v1.61b and what ever it requires to make it work with my bodies and animations obviosly eg: FNIS, XPMSE.

NSAP v3.1

various other minor mods.

With that said on with install...

Not had Submit ever installed on a save:

1. Extract the Submit contents to your \Data\ directory.

2. Enable Submit in your load order.

3. Play game and try it out.

For a save you've already had Submit running on:

2 new Aliases are added and various Topic Info fragment scripts have added properties, along with added or changed dialogue conditions.

It wouldn't hurt to restart the Submit quest on a save that has had Submit running on it already.

Doing the below gives you a better chance of it working right.

But for me I just overwrote the old and kept playing, didn't even drop it from my load order, but I'd never advise doing this to others.

1. In game via Submit MCM menu Disable Submit, save your game and exit game.

2. Drop submit from your load order.

3. Load your save, wait a min or so and do a save and exit the game.

4. Back up your old Submit.

5. Extract contents of this Submit to your \Data\ directory (yes if prompted to overwrite).

6. Enable Submit in your load order, load save and configure submit the way you like it.

7. Play and try it out.

The attached file is the complete Submit mod.

attachicon.gifSexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036 Edit 5 Way.7z

Just a quick suggestion:  Add a signature for yourself and put a link to this post in your signature.  Makes it easier for other users to find the file. 

• 2 weeks later...