Is it this one " SexLab Submit 09FEB14 1850.7z" that is the latest version?

No, see my sig.

I downloaded and installed the one on your sig I have this glitch where no matter what I set the death or bleed out options to (in this case all of them have been turned off), if my character falls to her would be death or is beaten down by.. a troll who is uninterested in her for raping purposes, for example, she instead takes on a kneeling stance and her health slowly recovers to full, or she just sits there and I have to reload a previous save. In otherwords this mod, or this version of the mod has apparently made my character immortal for some reason.

I was getting CTD every time the animation stopped after submitting so I researched and found waxenfigures patched version. I uninstalled original and installed the patched version but the CTDs spread to other parts of the game and started to trigger before sexanimations in submitsequences so I uninstalled it again. Might be something specific to my config but still want to report it.

Also NMM seemed to think that amorous adventures and the new patched submit are the same mod and I've tried running the new patched submit individually without success, NMM promts me if I want to update amorous adventures or submit when I install one of them anew

I have the latest version of sexlab and it is not helping me

Is it this one " SexLab Submit 09FEB14 1850.7z" that is the latest version?

No, see my sig.

I downloaded and installed the one on your sig I have this glitch where no matter what I set the death or bleed out options to (in this case all of them have been turned off), if my character falls to her would be death or is beaten down by.. a troll who is uninterested in her for raping purposes, for example, she instead takes on a kneeling stance and her health slowly recovers to full, or she just sits there and I have to reload a previous save. In otherwords this mod, or this version of the mod has apparently made my character immortal for some reason.

Even turning the mod off and uninstalling it does nothing to fix the issue, my character still behaves the same.

EDIT: Save game cleaner had no effect, and going into Steam and "reaquiring files" did nothing to fix the issue.

Even turning the mod off and uninstalling it does nothing to fix the issue, my character still behaves the same.

EDIT: Save game cleaner had no effect, and going into Steam and "reaquiring files" did nothing to fix the issue.

It sounds counter-intuitive but try "player.resurrect" from the console. I'm trying to remember the solutions for the various ways the game suddenly decides you are immortal and I think that may be one solution.

It sounds counter-intuitive but try "player.resurrect" from the console. I'm trying to remember the solutions for the various ways the game suddenly decides you are immortal and I think that may be one solution.

I never thought of trying that. I'll see what happens and report back.

UPDATE: That didn't work either, I tried the command after she was in bleed out stance as well. it did take my character out of the bleed out stance but then the camera acted strangely and I lost almost all control of my character.

Not sure if it helps but this is what the read out looked like after I typed in that commend.

post-145287-0-80125600-1430169788_thumb.jpg

I never thought of trying that. I'll see what happens and report back.

UPDATE: That didn't work either, I tried the command after she was in bleed out stance as well. it did take my character out of the bleed out stance but then the camera acted strangely and I lost almost all control of my character.

Not sure if it helps but this is what the read out looked like after I typed in that commend.

attachicon.gif2015-04-27_00003.jpg

I still haven't figured out what is causing the annoying immortality bug, so I decided to reinstall the mod. The bug is still there, and I'm simply too lazy at the moment to uninstall Skyrim and all 250 something mods and then reinstall everything just to get the stupid thing working properly again (which is what I wound up doing the last time this happened). Anyway I noticed that if I clicked on my character in 3rd person and then in the console command screen if I used the "kill" command to end the bleed out, it would instead cause my character to get back up out of bleed out mode and regenerate all of her health. Not sure if that might help narrow things down as well, but..

Well this is weird. I'm trying this mod again, but for some reason consensual scenes only want to use anal animations. I try cycling through with O but it's just anal stuff though it's a MF scene.

I don't know why but this made me LOL.

I still haven't figured out what is causing the annoying immortality bug, so I decided to reinstall the mod. The bug is still there, and I'm simply too lazy at the moment to uninstall Skyrim and all 250 something mods and then reinstall everything just to get the stupid thing working properly again (which is what I wound up doing the last time this happened). Anyway I noticed that if I clicked on my character in 3rd person and then in the console command screen if I used the "kill" command to end the bleed out, it would instead cause my character to get back up out of bleed out mode and regenerate all of her health. Not sure if that might help narrow things down as well, but..

Try typing "player.  setessential 00000007 0" in the console (without the space), it did the trick for me. The immortality bug seems to be the result of the mod setting the player to essential; something that persists even after uninstalling. This console command should result in the player character no longer being essential.

Well this is weird. I'm trying this mod again, but for some reason consensual scenes only want to use anal animations. I try cycling through with O but it's just anal stuff though it's a MF scene.

I don't know why but this made me LOL.

Had a LOL myself.

Check you sexuality setting in the MCM menu for Submit or Sexlab and any of the other mods related to Sexlab.

One may be set to homosexual. Otherwise I am at a loss.

First page, mod description:

Un-Installation

If you are using the Death-Proofing feature of the mod, make sure you turn it *OFF* via the MCM menu before removing the mod. Failure to do so will result in the player being left in a Protected state. Beyond that, it should be a simple matter of deleting the .ESP and .BSA files.

-----------

player.setessential 7 0, as mentioned on this page, should do the trick.

If not, it may be best to just go back to an earlier save and uninstall again with Death-Proofing unchecked. That is if this immortality indeed is caused by a faulty uninstall.

Is there a general consensus on which of the Submit + DD mods is the most reliable? The original Submit + DD is the closest to what I'm looking for in terms of gameplay but I see a lot of commentary about it being outdated and replaced.

Sadly, they all seem to be abandoned. Submit + DD Progression mod has the most recent updates, but Jim haven't touched the thread for a while. I am unsure if all the DD keywords and gear are up to date.

Is there a general consensus on which of the Submit + DD mods is the most reliable? The original Submit + DD is the closest to what I'm looking for in terms of gameplay but I see a lot of commentary about it being outdated and replaced.

Sadly, they all seem to be abandoned. Submit + DD Progression mod has the most recent updates, but Jim haven't touched the thread for a while. I am unsure if all the DD keywords and gear are up to date.

The combo mods aren't maintained reliably.  Best to download Submit (Waxen Figure's patch optional), DD, DDx, DDI, and install them and manage your load order yourself.

I use Submit (without Waxen Figure's patch), DD, DDx, DDI, and Defeat without issues.  Load order is important.  Also, disable "Death Proof Surrender" and "Auto Submit" in the Submit MCM.  Auto submit doesn't work, and death proof surrender conflicts with Defeat in a major way.

I also use Devious Captures and Deviously Helpless.  Check out DC if you want your dominators to equip you with DD gear, and DH if you want people to randomly rape you when you are equipped with certain DD gear under certain circumstances.

Think I found a problem with a script in Submit (I am using Waxen's version) that is causing the CTD.

Script _slsubmitsurrenderselecteffect is missing an EndIf in the OnEffectStart code making it uncompilable.

also the script _SLSubmitSetup  calls a function (InitializeMod in _SLSubmitConfig) which does not exist.

I am not familiar on how this mod was built, so if anyone could verify this ?

Edited by Beastmtl

The combo mods aren't maintained reliably.  Best to download Submit (Waxen Figure's patch optional), DD, DDx, DDI, and install them and manage your load order yourself.

I use Submit (without Waxen Figure's patch), DD, DDx, DDI, and Defeat without issues.  Load order is important.  Also, disable "Death Proof Surrender" and "Auto Submit" in the Submit MCM.  Auto submit doesn't work, and death proof surrender conflicts with Defeat in a major way.

I also use Devious Captures and Deviously Helpless.  Check out DC if you want your dominators to equip you with DD gear, and DH if you want people to randomly rape you when you are equipped with certain DD gear under certain circumstances.

For a significant length of time I have been using Defeat with the conditionals disabled, plus Submit with Auto Submit on.

Following this I tried using Defeat with conditionals, using Devious Captures, and have pretty much disabled Submit. I find this to be a significantly more effective pairing. Thank you!

Well you can try it with the fixed script I am attaching. Just drop it in the scripts folder in data.

I am loath to post a recompiled version simply because it seems to have other issues now. So just try it with the new scipt.

Is this for WaxenFigure version from 23 February? And it should fix crashes when submitting right?

Well you can try it with the fixed script I am attaching. Just drop it in the scripts folder in data.

I am loath to post a recompiled version simply because it seems to have other issues now. So just try it with the new scipt.

Is this for WaxenFigure version from 23 February? And it should fix crashes when submitting right?

Correct. Once I recompiled it, my crashes went away after the sex scene. I'm trying to wrap my head around this mod, as I prefer it's simplicity.

But trying to figure it out is quite the hair pulling experience since I have no modding experience in Skyrim, but do know programming.

Correct. Once I recompiled it, my crashes went away after the sex scene. I'm trying to wrap my head around this mod, as I prefer it's simplicity.

But trying to figure it out is quite the hair pulling experience since I have no modding experience in Skyrim, but do know programming.

I can now get past the sex scene's sometimes with your patch, but not all the time. Also, what do you mean by "recompile"

I mean that I simply added the bit in the logic that was missing and ran it through the papyrus compiler that comes with the toolkit. Thus, re-compiled.

The mod seems to have 2 issues..

One is this piece of code, which is an easy fix. the other is an initialization problem which is a lot more complex to deal with (and I haven't figured that part out yet.)

Code:

event OnEffectStart(actor Target, actor Caster)
    If (Target.IsPlayerTeammate())
        Target.StopCombat()
        If (ActorFollowerTemp.GetActorRef() != Target)
            ActorFollowerTemp.ForceRefTo(Target)
            Target.StopCombat()
        EndIf
        Target.StopCombat()
    ElseIf (Target != None && PlayerRef != None)
        If (Target.Is3DLoaded() && (IsHostile(Target) || IsInMood(Target)) && !Target.IsDead() && !Target.IsPlayerTeammate())
            _SLSubmitCalm.Cast(Target)
            Target.StopCombat()
            _SLScene.WRT(0.1)
            If ((Target.GetDistance(PlayerRef) <= _SLConfig.Range || (Target.GetDistance(PlayerRef) <= 250 && Target.HasLOS(PlayerRef))) && IsValidTarget(Target))
                _SLSubmitAssign.Cast(Target)
            EndIf
            If (IsInMood(Target))
                ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride(Target, BullyPackage, 100)
                ; Remember the fact that we added BullyPackage to Target so we can remove it later
                int value = StorageUtil.FormListFind(BullyPackage, "_SLSubmitBullyActorList", Target)
                ;debug.notification("FormListFind returned " + value)
                If (value == -1)
                    ;debug.notification("Adding "+Target.GetActorBase().GetName())
                    StorageUtil.FormListAdd(BullyPackage, "_SLSubmitBullyActorList", Target)

Endif                   ;Fixed this part
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
endEvent