I've encountered an issue, and I can't figure out what is wrong. SexLab framework is installed, FniS was run correctly, and Submit was extracted to Skyrim/Data then the .esm was activated and placed just under SkyUI in the load order.

The MCM works, the dialogue is present, but the animations are not. Whenever there would be a segue into an animation, the character just stand there. Reinitiating conversation leads to the "This spot will do nicely" dialogue tree. Also, the shout doesn't seem to be working. What am I doing wrong/where should I look for possible issues?

If the animations don't play then it's most likely that you did not get a clean FNIS run. Cut and paste the text from the FNIS output window into a spoiler tag and we'll see if we can find what went wrong.

Alright, here's what I have

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1 3/30/2015 11:28:20 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - A:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1034 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character)
322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Alright, here's what I have

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1 3/30/2015 11:28:20 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - A:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Your version of FNIS is obsolete, you also selected the "Skeleton Arm Patch" but have the vanilla skeleton, that is a combo that won't work.

The old version of FNIS will probably still be ok but the other item is what is causing the problem. Did you have a non-vanilla skeleton once and then removed it or did you just check the patch on a whim?

No, I just thought it said somewhere in the SexLab install instructions that it was a good idea :/ I turned it off and upgraded FniS, but I'm still encountering the same problem

FNIS Behavior V5.2 3/31/2015 12:56:01 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - A:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...

No, I just thought it said somewhere in the SexLab install instructions that it was a good idea :/ I turned it off and upgraded FniS, but I'm still encountering the same problem

FNIS Behavior V5.2 3/31/2015 12:56:01 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - A:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...

Looks like it's time to turn on Papyrus logging (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368/?) , zip the log and upload it after a failed attempt and hopefully the log will tell us what is wrong.

Hi. I guess the mod isn't working properly for me. I fight this woman, press the assault button, then my character beats her.. and then she just stands up like nothing happened, as if I were her best friend. There's no way for me to initiate the sex scene.. unless I'm doing something wrong.

Pic below:

1TULMhO.jpg

Could it be because I have Spouses Enchanched and Amorous Adventures installed as well?

After the beat down, sheath your weapon/spells and then activate the target.  A message box should appear with the options 'Knocked Down' and 'Activate'.  Click on Knocked Down and that will open a new menu with more options.  Suggestion: In the second options, always tie them up first.  ;)

After the beat down, sheath your weapon/spells and then activate the target.  A message box should appear with the options 'Knocked Down' and 'Activate'.  Click on Knocked Down and that will open a new menu with more options.  Suggestion: In the second options, always tie them up first.  ;)

LOL - that's how you do it with the Defeat mod. It really IS easy to confuse the two. I have to admit though that I don't remember how to do it with Submit since I've used defeat for that functionality for the longest time now.

then activate the target.

Do you mean by clicking the E button or the NP7 button? E button did nothing at all, while NP7 didn't bring up any box, and then rather than my character raping her, she raped me.

Feel free to ignore my dumb ass.  I have the mods confused.  IF you are going to play the aggressor in your game, I suggest Defeat.  It doesn't have all of the dialogue options of Submit but it works for me.

Anyway, sorry for the misdirection.  :blush:

Do you mean by clicking the E button or the NP7 button? E button did nothing at all, while NP7 didn't bring up any box, and then rather than my character raping her, she raped me.

Feel free to ignore my dumb ass.  I have the mods confused.  IF you are going to play the aggressor in your game, I suggest Defeat.  It doesn't have all of the dialogue options of Submit but it works for me.

Eh, it's the thought that counts, right? I wouldn't play strictly aggressor (prefer consensual tbh), but I'll give Defeat a try.

Edit: So far so good.

Eh, it's the thought that counts, right? I wouldn't play strictly aggressor (prefer consensual tbh), but I'll give Defeat a try.

Edit: So far so good.

I've long used both Submit and Defeat, Submit for the dialogue only and Defeat for the rest.

WaxenFigure, Does the "Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod 1.71" include any of the patches you made for the original?  If not do you know if it has any similar optimizations?  I've been using the Daymoyl version but like you I pretty much only use Submit for the dialogues, defeat and other daymoyl plugins take care of most everything else.

Oh right and my original question, anyone know if the Sexlab Serana plugin will work with the above Daymoyl version of submit?

WaxenFigure, Does the "Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod 1.71" include any of the patches you made for the original?  If not do you know if it has any similar optimizations?  I've been using the Daymoyl version but like you I pretty much only use Submit for the dialogues, defeat and other daymoyl plugins take care of most everything else.

Oh right and my original question, anyone know if the Sexlab Serana plugin will work with the above Daymoyl version of submit?

If you are using it only for the dialogues then do you really need to be using the DD/DAYMOYL version?  If they aren't adding any dialogues you use then it should be easy enough to switch to the un-enhanced but patched version.