WaxenFigure, I installed your patch on an existing save, and do not see Submit showing up as an option in Death Alternative.  Should it be?  This is the first time I've tried using DA, so I'm not too sure about it.  I tried telling DA to re-register, but it didn't make any difference.

Sexlab Defeat interfaces with DA, Sexlab Submit was never changed to work with DA.

WaxenFigure, I installed your patch on an existing save, and do not see Submit showing up as an option in Death Alternative.  Should it be?  This is the first time I've tried using DA, so I'm not too sure about it.  I tried telling DA to re-register, but it didn't make any difference.

Only Submit series of mod with DA integration is SexLab Submit + DD Progression.

I'm wondering about which fix to this mod works better:

The patch attached to the post here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227?do=findComment&comment=967443)

The standalone replacement here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849)

Either way, it helps users of this mod to find either one faster.

The patch attached to the post here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227?do=findComment&comment=967443)

The standalone replacement here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849)

The one I made includes the changes made in the other one, in fact I said that in the comments because the other patch was to fix the CTDs problem caused by the bug in the current version of Papyrus Utilities.

I got ctd after being tied up and kneeling after that my character fall on the side and in that time i got ctd , any ideas ? 

sorry for my english

Look a few posts up in this thread for a post by WaxenFigure with a link to a patched version WF did.

WaxenFigure:  Maybe you should put the link to the fixed version in your signature.  This would at least make it more available without having to repost the link every few pages (since people seem to have a hard time doing a search...)

Hi, I have a probaly noobish problem. I installed sexlab submit. The Ambush-method works and the coerce-method works, too. But when I'm in combat, the submit mechanic won't work.

I attack a npc so they have less an 90% health. I use the submit-shout and the victim submits. the weakend animation starts and the npc kneels on the ground. After that they get up with full health and act like nothing happens. They are not in aggressive state.

When they kneel on the ground the talk-option via "E" is highlighted but nothing happens. I can't talk to them.

additionally when in Combat, the npcs just die, when at 0% health. Shouldn't be there a dialog option like "Die or submit"? When I they submit via the ambush-mechanic, the dialog option "what should I do with you" is there.

thanks for your help!

I got ctd after being tied up and kneeling after that my character fall on the side and in that time i got ctd , any ideas ? 

sorry for my english

Look a few posts up in this thread for a post by WaxenFigure with a link to a patched version WF did.

WaxenFigure:  Maybe you should put the link to the fixed version in your signature.  This would at least make it more available without having to repost the link every few pages (since people seem to have a hard time doing a search...)

Tks for the suggestion.

I've done some testing with this mod and I still have crashes after the sex scene. Here are some notes from my testing.

I have the patch installed, all the required mods, MO reports no conflicts or overwrites from anything but the patch being applied to Submit. Submit has a very high priority in both the left and right side of MO. Sex scenes work, I can submit and make others submit. I can take their things, though I haven't tried forcing sex on them yet. The problem is that after the sex scene, the game CTDs. Even though a bandit is said to be an invalid target when I attempt to make them submit, they can still submit later on in battle. Reading papyrus, I can see there is one constant issue. It's lines like this:

Error: Property Cower on script _SLSubmitCalmEffect attached to Active effect 4 on  (0002811C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type

The issue seems to be the calm effect. It's even caused CTDs when trying to submit to an animal. However, when it comes to animals the game just CTDs without any sex scene but the Calm effect issue still occurs. I've looked through the past 20 or so pages and I've searched through the topic using keywords like "invalid" and "calm effect" but I haven't found a solution. If I was being blind and missed a solution to this, I apologize. If there's nothing I can do about this I'll consider getting Defeat.

The cower as i recall was something added in so if you used the assualt option on a npc then the npc would react to your presence in the future and cower

from the main page

Added - Additionally, if you have raped and/or robbed them, thus giving them the "Victim" faction, they will now cower any time they see you, and stop cowering once they no longer see you.

I don't see how / why it would trigger for an animal tho (tbh didn't even know you could assault animals)

That's the weirdest thing though, the calm effect which starts off with "cower" is being applied even though I'm the victim and I was the one who submitted. The bandits I tested it with end up saying something like "I don't want another brawl" after the animation but then the CTD occurs. If I rob the bandit, they cower successfully and everything. It's a weird predicament.

The animal thing I could forgive because I'm not entirely sure if the mod is designed for animals and there's other mods that handle that.

Actually, you know what, it's no longer an issue. Thanks for your help pinky6225. I've decided I'm going to stop using Submit and instead use Defeat. Defeat seems to have all the features I want and I just got done testing its surrender mechanics. I feel like it provides the experience I'm looking for so I'll go with that instead.

The one I made includes the changes made in the other one, in fact I said that in the comments because the other patch was to fix the CTDs problem caused by the bug in the current version of Papyrus Utilities.

Hello Waxen.

I'm still having the crash after being raped even with your version.

So I took a look at the sources. Your _slsubmitfunctions.psc is different from the one in the fix, is it intended? 

Hello Waxen.

I'm still having the crash after being raped even with your version.

So I took a look at the sources. Your _slsubmitfunctions.psc is different from the one in the fix, is it intended? 

I'm answering to myself.

I tried the patch over Waxen's version and i don't crash after the rape scene anymore. So if some of you still crash with Waxen version you might want to try that.

How can the automatic resistance be disabled? Some targets are so much weaker than my character that it seems that it doesn't make sense that they could resist my character at all, even at full health. I also don't think that the mod's "invalid target" criteria for automatic resistance makes any sense from a gameplay and immersion perspective.

Hello, newbie question here. 

What do i have to press after a npc submitted to me? I used the submit shout, it told me that it worked.. but then nothing happens. Shouting again doesnt work, pressing E or G didnt do anyhting either.

FINS works and everything is updated.

If you just could tell me how it is supposed to work i would be very thankful.

Hello, newbie question here. 

What do i have to press after a npc submitted to me? I used the submit shout, it told me that it worked.. but then nothing happens. Shouting again doesnt work, pressing E or G didnt do anyhting either.

FINS works and everything is updated.

If you just could tell me how it is supposed to work i would be very thankful.

If combat with other characters is still going on, nothing can happen yet.  But otherwise, you should be able to engage the submitting NPC in dialogue, and the choices available will be based on what is enabled in the MCM settings.  Just go through the tree and try out the different options.  You might want to save first, since there can be bugs which cause your followers to kill the NPC after.

I've encountered an issue, and I can't figure out what is wrong. SexLab framework is installed, FniS was run correctly, and Submit was extracted to Skyrim/Data then the .esm was activated and placed just under SkyUI in the load order.

The MCM works, the dialogue is present, but the animations are not. Whenever there would be a segue into an animation, the character just stand there. Reinitiating conversation leads to the "This spot will do nicely" dialogue tree. Also, the shout doesn't seem to be working. What am I doing wrong/where should I look for possible issues?