I've installed this mod to replace the Defeat 3.2 (part testing part problem with the other mod - see the Defeat topic). But i have a configuration ... well ... exotic :

- Skyrim latest patch

- SKSE latest (i think)

- SkyUI latest

- FNUS 4.0 beta 3 (FNIS behavior for users okay)

- and Sexlab Framework 1.15b

Does this configuration have the "kill target" bug ?

The only FNIS that I can personally confirm did not have the IdleDefault bug was FNIS 3.5 and FNIS 4 beta 4.2

I tried FNIS 4 beta 3, as well as beta 4 and beta 4.1 and they all had the bug.

DK, with the latest script, I had an interesting interaction.

After becoming Thane, I decided to get into a threesome with Irileth and Balgruuf. I picked up Irileth first, and when I went to talk to Balgruuf, I only got the one-on-one option. So I picked him up, which dropped Irileth. Went back, sweet-talked Irileth again...

...and Balgruuf proceeded to slurp my strap-on while I smootched Irileth.

These Nords are fuckin' kinky, man.

(Not game-breaking at all, I just thought it was amusing. :P)

That would likely be due to the that you started the 3-way stuff.

Or Balgruuf just likes to take it like a man sometimes.

Either is entirely possible.

I've installed this mod to replace the Defeat 3.2 (part testing part problem with the other mod - see the Defeat topic). But i have a configuration ... well ... exotic :

- Skyrim latest patch

- SKSE latest (i think)

- SkyUI latest

Edit > OK this partially works. The details :

- you can be raped (happened one time)

- you can't rape anyone (as playing a female and potential victims are males, no idea if it is intentional)

I haven't tested the consensual part for now.

- Skyrim latest patch

- SKSE latest (i think)

- SkyUI latest

The only FNIS that I can personally confirm did not have the IdleDefault bug was FNIS 3.5 and FNIS 4 beta 4.2

I tried FNIS 4 beta 3, as well as beta 4 and beta 4.1 and they all had the bug.

OK i have tested the consensual part and ... It dosen't work well (due to my exotic configuration maybe ?). And ... All my gold vanished ! Yes, even if not raped ...

OK i have tested the consensual part and ... It dosen't work well (due to my exotic configuration maybe ?). And ... All my gold vanished ! Yes, even if not raped ...

I've tested both consensual and nonconsensual with SL 1.2 and FNIS 4 beta 4.2.

Beating them down and raping them worked properly, other than quirks of the 1.2 Framework's current issues regarding floating through space in weird arcs for scene/position changes, and the rag-doll stuck in animation issue.

Consensual worked properly, with similar Framework quirks. Gold was not removed.

Considering the removal of the player's gold is handled by a custom function that is only called for when the player surrenders, and an entirely different custom function is used in the event of the victim being a NPC, and neither has any bearing on the Framework or FNIS, I don't know why you would have experienced that.

Well, home from work, looked at it, and yep, the problem is pretty obvious: All of the "Follower" checks are missing for the consensual stuff. :blink:

But they all seemed to be there in the nonconsensual dialogs.  So, easy fix.  Will have that up tonight.

Edit: Upon a closer look, what actually happened was that the "Failure" path was missing the check, but the "Success" path had it.  So what you were seeing in normal dialog was actually the "Failure" path only, so if you picked that option, it would fail every single time.

So, it's been fixed, I just tested it with some of the ladies from the Companions, and it properly showed up when it was supposed to, and at no other time.

Will be updating shortly.

So I assume that a major update isnt needed since most of this still works properly with the 1.2 update? I think all thats left are small bugs and I guess ashal is just waiting for fnis4 to update.

Pretty much.  There are some things I will be visiting once I learn how to do it, in particular, setting the Strip() animations at the actor level instead of a flat on/off toggle in the MCM.  Also, I think technically I might need to revisit the StartSex() and the hook thread stuff to change it over to the 1.2 system.

But, it really shouldn't be too much, once you figure it out once, it's just a matter of repeating it in a dozen or so dialog scripts and such.

Hello, I'm getting an odd problem, and I don't know if it's this mod or SL1.20.

When I use dialog to initiate, the dialog runs fine, they agree, we select what we want to do. At that point, the stripping animation should kick in, but it doesn't. They just stand staring at each other. If you speak to them again, they go 'Huh?' and then the dialog for saying 'this looks like a good spot...etc' comes up. Again go through the dialog and the same happens. It's as though the follow script is always active. Interestingly, if I go into SL rebuild and clean and re-assign the animations, 9/10 the animations will start correctly, but only as long as that game lasts, i.e. have to do it again the next game.

Hello, I'm getting an odd problem, and I don't know if it's this mod or SL1.20.

When I use dialog to initiate, the dialog runs fine, they agree, we select what we want to do. At that point, the stripping animation should kick in, but it doesn't. They just stand staring at each other. If you speak to them again, they go 'Huh?' and then the dialog for saying 'this looks like a good spot...etc' comes up. Again go through the dialog and the same happens. It's as though the follow script is always active. Interestingly, if I go into SL rebuild and clean and re-assign the animations, 9/10 the animations will start correctly, but only as long as that game lasts, i.e. have to do it again the next game.

Last night, I only checked a 3-way real quick, as I didn't spend any more time on the mod or in game than that really, but I had no problem getting it on with them one on one over the weekend, other than the odd quirks that SL 1.2 currently has (Floating actors, partner stuck in a loop after rag-dolling, etc).

But given that they didn't do anything, that sounds suspiciously like you upgraded stuff recently but didn't run the FNIS user tool or something to make the idles work.

As I reminder, I recommend using FNIS 3.5 or FNIS 4 beta 4.2.  All of the previous 4 betas seem to have the IdleDefault bug.

whenever my level 20 char uses this against opponens as high as level 11, he just beats them to death instantly. something is wrong with the mod ?

im using skyre and it has encounter zones. so there can be level difference in between the player and the mobs.

I would invite you to read the top of the first page of this thread.

From the top of the main page:

*** Update ***

FNIS 4 Beta 4.2 appears to have fixed the IdleForceDefaultState bug, at least it did in my own testing. So if you DL/Install that and run the Tool for Users, it should take care of the 'Killmove not properly aborting' issue.

Well that is good news thanks for the heads up. One question ? What was the new FNIS that is going to be released today do differently ??

I don't know in particular, and with regards to Submit specific issues, probably very little, if anything at all.

However, on the Framework level, Ashal will be able to fix many of the wonky bugs that are attributed to FNIS' beta state, such as the floating actors and your partner stuck in the last animation loop if you use rag-doll endings.

After I made sure that there was a work around (using FNIS 3.5 or FNIS 4 Beta 4.2) to avoid the major conflicts with Submit, I've basically set Skyrim related stuff aside for the last few days until FNIS fully releases out of Beta and the Framework can be updated accordingly.

Fore's target date for that release was today, the 2nd, so we'll see if stuff shakes out accordingly.  After that, and Ashal has had a week or so to decompress from a hojillion "WHY IT NO WORK?!" comments, I'll inquire about some of the newer 1.2 features for modders so that I can fix some of the minor cosmetic things that had bugged me about the previous 1.15 that should now have solutions.

Well that is good news thanks for the heads up. One question ? What was the new FNIS that is going to be released today do differently ??

I don't know in particular, and with regards to Submit specific issues, probably very little, if anything at all.

However, on the Framework level, Ashal will be able to fix many of the wonky bugs that are attributed to FNIS' beta state, such as the floating actors and your partner stuck in the last animation loop if you use rag-doll endings.

After I made sure that there was a work around (using FNIS 3.5 or FNIS 4 Beta 4.2) to avoid the major conflicts with Submit, I've basically set Skyrim related stuff aside for the last few days until FNIS fully releases out of Beta and the Framework can be updated accordingly.

Fore's target date for that release was today, the 2nd, so we'll see if stuff shakes out accordingly.  After that, and Ashal has had a week or so to decompress from a hojillion "WHY IT NO WORK?!" comments, I'll inquire about some of the newer 1.2 features for modders so that I can fix some of the minor cosmetic things that had bugged me about the previous 1.15 that should now have solutions.

Well, fnis 4.0 is out so i guess everyones just waiting for ashal to do a minor update before everyone starts to delve in

whenever my level 20 char uses this against opponens as high as level 11, he just beats them to death instantly. something is wrong with the mod ?

im using skyre and it has encounter zones. so there can be level difference in between the player and the mobs.

another option is to use this mod also: Fight or Fly. They will then auto-yield before death, if you still want to kill them, just hit a little harder. It works well with Submit, where most npc, even creature will flee or yield automatically, then you just pull a Submit move on them if you want those options as well.

dk - just a small observation. Since the latest update, I lost this line from the menu: "I will let my friend have a turn..." (or something). And it isn't just one submitted npc, but every.

I changed nothing regarding nonconsensual 3-way dialogs on the 30SEP13 update, only fixed the consensual 3-way stuff.  But I did add another check for the Follower Global in addition to the Teammate >= 1 in a previous update.

So, the question, is the dialog missing when you actually have a follower with you?  Admittedly, I did a very brief test with Jenassa, but I recall it being there.

I always have a follower with me. I didn't try to see how submitted npc's and enemies would behave without the follower by my side.

Just making sure we're talking about the same thing, given that the most recent update was to fix the erroneous 3-some dialog in consensual that was appearing when you didn't have a follower.

I'll give it another peek tonight.