Which Sexlab version does  this need its not on the original post

I think it works with 1.15b, I tried using it with 1.20 yesterday and instead of submitting to NPCs, they punch you three times in the face and kill you.

It might be something in my load order, but I don't think so. Even loading the mod dead last with the latest version of sexlab, this still occurs.

Although, it should be expected, because the latest version (1.20) had a heavy coding re-write. 

For some reason when I submit, all of the NPCs decide to punch me three times in the head and kill me :s...

I was about to report the same thing after updating sexlab and submit it does no longer work. when i use submit it will just grab an npc hit it 3 times in stead of the normal 2 and boom npc dead. Also the scripts seem really slow responsive now. Tried a new game same result.

Getting the same problem as D_ManXX2 and laz0r:

Submit now makes aggressor strike victim 3 times in the head and kills them, makes no difference if my character is the aggressor or an npc is. Tried turning on auto-submit and turned health up to 75% - still died!

P.S.

Was using ver 27sep13 with SL 1.15b, just noticed SL update to 1.20.

Submit now makes aggressor strike victim 3 times in the head and kills them, makes no difference if my character is the aggressor or an npc is. Tried turning on auto-submit and turned health up to 75% - still died!

P.S.

So in other words your problem and the other users similar problems (triple punch then death) posted have nothing to do with SexLab 1.2, since you are stating you used version 1.15b. 

Just to note I have done a quick test using SL 1.2 and Submit 27sept and FNIS 4.0b4, and have not seen this issue when the PC is the aggressor (I do not use the player submit portion normally, but will test later).  I tested using a completely clean install of all of mods on a brand new save.  If it is an issue specifically with Submit 27sept version, I haven't run into is yet (again will test the PC submit portion later...)

P.S.

So in other words your problem and the other users similar problems (triple punch then death) posted have nothing to do with SexLab 1.2, since you are stating you used version 1.15b. 

Just to note I have done a quick test using SL 1.2 and Submit 27sept and FNIS 4.0b4, and have not seen this issue when the PC is the aggressor (I do not use the player submit portion normally, but will test later).  I tested using a completely clean install of all of mods on a brand new save.  If it is an issue specifically with Submit 27sept version, I haven't run into is yet (again will test the PC submit portion later...)

submit 27sept on SL 1.20 with FNIS 4.0b4, it still happens, just tried it

Hrm, not sure why people are having issues with the KillMove() not being aborted properly, considering it is the exact same thing done to a NPC when you use the Grapple, just with the victim/aggressor roles reversed.

I guess I'll just go back to having them do the unarmed combo instead.  *I* have never been killed in all of my testing on the matter, but, eh, so be it.

This problem should have no bearing on Sexlab 1.1x vs 1.2, because the issue is long before any Sexlab related functions are called.

As to the actual Sexlab stuff, I think I am still running Sexlab 1.14 or something myself, or something not quite the latest version, and I haven't grabbed 1.2 yet, as that just went up yesterday, so give me a bit to figure out what all needs to be updated and how to do so.

it is the exact same thing done to a NPC when you use the Grapple, just with the victim/aggressor roles reversed.

Yeah, my character attempted a grapple with an npc and killed her, so...

Also, tried a clean install but just the same. Hope you get it sorted, other than this little annoyance it's a great mod.

it is the exact same thing done to a NPC when you use the Grapple, just with the victim/aggressor roles reversed.

Also, tried a clean install but just the same. Hope you get it sorted, other than this little annoyance it's a great mod.

I have grappled NPCs countless times, both in testing and regular play, and I have never killed them in such a manner.

Since they have always reacted as designed, and I can't reproduce this issue, I don't believe it is my mod, so much as something interfering with the mod.  What that something is I can only guess (Something affecting the timing involved with the Utility.wait(#) function, maybe?), but there really isn't anything I can do about something I can't reproduce.

Now, I have not yet downloaded SL 1.2, however, nothing involving the killmove should have any bearing on what version of the framework is installed, because the two are not related.  But, I'll download 1.2 anyway, since I guess I need to convert some of the actual StartSex() type functions over to the new system.

Edit: Something that did come to mind was a slight revision I made about ~2 or 3 updates ago to the grapple.  I changed it so that the unarming of the player is done before the success/failure check is made, and have the player throw the first left hook, preparing to grab for the beatdown.  Then, on success, the rest played as normal, on failure, the player gets pushed away and staggers.

However, it still works for me, and I've used it quite a lot since then in my own personal playing.  The only time I've had a NPC die was a level 1 with very low health that got killed from the actual left hook, before the 'beatdown' actually played.

I have grappled NPCs countless times, both in testing and regular play, and I have never killed them in such a manner.

Since they have always reacted as designed, and I can't reproduce this issue, I don't believe it is my mod, so much as something interfering with the mod.  What that something is I can only guess (Something affecting the timing involved with the Utility.wait(#) function, maybe?), but there really isn't anything I can do about something I can't reproduce.

Now, I have not yet downloaded SL 1.2, however, nothing involving the killmove should have any bearing on what version of the framework is installed, because the two are not related.  But, I'll download 1.2 anyway, since I guess I need to convert some of the actual StartSex() type functions over to the new system.

Edit: Something that did come to mind was a slight revision I made about ~2 or 3 updates ago to the grapple.  I changed it so that the unarming of the player is done before the success/failure check is made, and have the player throw the first left hook, preparing to grab for the beatdown.  Then, on success, the rest played as normal, on failure, the player gets pushed away and staggers.

However, it still works for me, and I've used it quite a lot since then in my own personal playing.  The only time I've had a NPC die was a level 1 with very low health that got killed from the actual left hook, before the 'beatdown' actually played.

well good 4 you its killing npc with 1.2 for me too.

Okay, everyone that has been having issues:

Please understand that 1.2 isn't really the direct culprit.  The real issue is that FNIS and the latest version of the developer's utility that the Framework uses has bugs, in particular that Fore fucked up something with regards to:

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Target, "IdleForceDefaultState")

That line is key, as that is what aborts the killmoves. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811//

"Fixed some Beta 4 bugs : Gender/PCEA, FNISforModders abort with SAs, IdleForceDefaultState not working, bad event for furniture animations"

Fore is already aware of that, and will soon have the FNIS 4 out of beta, but for right now, that idle got FUBAR'd.

well good 4 you its killing npc with 1.2 for me too.

That said, let me jump right on that because you are being inconvenienced. <_<

Actually, I tested with 4-4.1 a few minutes ago, and it didn't seem fixed.  I went back to 3.5 (while running Framework 1.2), re-ran the utility, and the idle worked correctly.

The bug is definitely in the FNIS 4.x, not sure which one exactly.

Next test is can basic sex scenes play with FNIS 3.5 and the Framework 1.2.

If so, I'm just going to run that until FNIS 4 comes out, no more beta nonsense.

Actually, I tested with 4-4.1 a few minutes ago, and it didn't seem fixed.  I went back to 3.5 (while running Framework 1.2), re-ran the utility, and the idle worked correctly.

The bug is definitely in the FNIS 4.x, not sure which one exactly.

Next test is can basic sex scenes play with FNIS 3.5 and the Framework 1.2.

If so, I'm just going to run that until FNIS 4 comes out, no more beta nonsense.

I'm about to test this as well, it sort of sucks that the Prison overhaul mod is currently running on the beta, basically means I can't use it :c