Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 28JUN14 0825

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
4346 replies to this topic

Destynova99

Destynova99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Wish there was an FAQ page...so, when my character is a victim things go through the animation just fine...however, after I am bound, as soon as i free myself or am discovered the game crashes.  I've tried reinstallations, updating FNIS and running LOOT, still the same issue.  I'm using the xps32 skeleton with not modifications to it, and i did do the arm patch.

If you're using the latest version of sexlab (1.58b) then that's your problem. Roll back to 1.57 if you've still got it, or wait for dkatryl to update. He just said a few posts ago it's bugging for him too so he's working on an update (and that it might be a while).

sttein

sttein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Wish there was an FAQ page...so, when my character is a victim things go through the animation just fine...however, after I am bound, as soon as i free myself or am discovered the game crashes.  I've tried reinstallations, updating FNIS and running LOOT, still the same issue.  I'm using the xps32 skeleton with not modifications to it, and i did do the arm patch.

If you're using the latest version of sexlab (1.58b) then that's your problem. Roll back to 1.57 if you've still got it, or wait for dkatryl to update. He just said a few posts ago it's bugging for him too so he's working on an update (and that it might be a while).

im having a similar problem and idk if is about this 1.58 version but now that i read this  it seems pretty much the same, my problem is with the multiple assaults option, when i activate it right after i surrender and get raped my game CTD, if i turn it off then everything go smoth, i got bind and thats it..

The weird thing is that i was using a really old SL version (1.15) and with that version the multiple assault was working fine.

its the same issue that Ferius is having?? can some1 send me a link to SL version 1.57 so i can try it and see it that fix it? thx

Shor

Shor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

I'll apologize for being too lazy to go through 213 pages of comments...  With the latest submit (28 Jun 2014) and sexlab 157, when a bandit submits and then services the PC, this does not seem to add to the PC's experience level in the sexlab journal.  Is there a box I forgot to tick in the MCM menu for submit or sexlab?

Gnafron

Gnafron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Hello dkatryl

Did you manage to find why the submit shout does not work when the player is in werewolf form ?

TentakelnBitte

TentakelnBitte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Can someone help me out here? I'm sure I've asked this before and never got an answer...
Is there a specific button we're supposed to be pressing to break our bonds? I use a controller, if that matters at all.

I know it checks against lockpicking or something, but is it automatic or what?

Also, is there a console command I can use to just get free? Stopping the current animation didn't help any.

In one of the of the older versions, I just kind of mashed everything and would eventually get free.Since the newest update, nothing happens and I just get stuck in this rape-bound-rape loop. Just did a complete reinstall, so to test it out, all I have installed is Sexlab, Submit and SOS. Everything works fine except for getting untied. :(

Morferous

Morferous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Can someone help me out here? I'm sure I've asked this before and never got an answer...
Is there a specific button we're supposed to be pressing to break our bonds? I use a controller, if that matters at all.

Also, is there a console command I can use to just get free? Stopping the current animation didn't help any.

In one of the of the older versions, I just kind of mashed everything and would eventually get free.Since the newest update, nothing happens and I just get stuck in this rape-bound-rape loop. Just did a complete reinstall, so to test it out, all I have installed is Sexlab, Submit and SOS. Everything works fine except for getting untied. :(

In keyboard you should be using the same button that you use to submit to your enemies or shout for them to submit. By default it is NUMB 7.

This mod has an MCM menu. You can find it under Mod Configurations menu, found under the main menu list that is opneed (by default) with Esc-key.

Go to your Submit MCM and see what button is used to submit. I don't know what it would be for controller as default, but you can configurate the proper button from there.

TentakelnBitte

TentakelnBitte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

In keyboard you should be using the same button that you use to submit to your enemies or shout for them to submit. By default it is NUMB 7.

This mod has an MCM menu. You can find it under Mod Configurations menu, found under the main menu list that is opneed (by default) with Esc-key.

Go to your Submit MCM and see what button is used to submit. I don't know what it would be for controller as default, but you can configurate the proper button from there.

Thanks for the answer yo! Exactly what I needed to know. <3 
Looks like I'll probably have to go hybrid then and switch to keyboard when I get caught.
The controller has limited buttons obviously and I'd rather every shout not be a rape attempt. Not a problem! :3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty