• 15AUG13, ~2100CST:
  • Fixed issue where the Alias AI Package was not being cleared by NPC that were not part of the list of 'hostile factions' when the player surrendered.
  • Guards are now boinkable.  Due to being on duty, Guards have an inherent -30 difficulty penalty to trying to chat them up, but it is now possible to get them to agree to some sexy time.
  • In order for the Guard you just charmed to not fine you, you must use the "Find someplace more private" option first.  That will then make *that* Guard ignore the indecency trigger, however, *other* Guards will still object, so be careful!
  • Any Guard with a RelationshipRank >= 1 will ignore public consensual sex.  However, *all* guards will take action if they witness NON-consensual sex, so be careful!
  • Circle members of the Companions are technically Guards, but they are specifically excluded from the above.  They are treated like any other civilian type.

Also, apparently, my changelog has grown so long, that I have exceeded the max character per post.  So I deleted much of the older change log that is now long obsolete anyway.

As the title of the attached file says: it's the ESP of this mod, completly translated into german.

No string files - direct ESP translation.

The original mod files are needed to be installed.

Just unpack into the Data dir and overwrite the ESP, when prompted.

Only use for "SexLab Submit 15AUG13 2111.7z".

SexLab Submit - German ESP.7Z

• 15AUG13, ~2100CST:
  • Fixed issue where the Alias AI Package was not being cleared by NPC that were not part of the list of 'hostile factions' when the player surrendered.
  • Guards are now boinkable.  Due to being on duty, Guards have an inherent -30 difficulty penalty to trying to chat them up, but it is now possible to get them to agree to some sexy time.
  • In order for the Guard you just charmed to not fine you, you must use the "Find someplace more private" option first.  That will then make *that* Guard ignore the indecency trigger, however, *other* Guards will still object, so be careful!
  • Any Guard with a RelationshipRank >= 1 will ignore public consensual sex.  However, *all* guards will take action if they witness NON-consensual sex, so be careful!
  • Circle members of the Companions are technically Guards, but they are specifically excluded from the above.  They are treated like any other civilian type.

Also, apparently, my changelog has grown so long, that I have exceeded the max character per post.  So I deleted much of the older change log that is now long obsolete anyway.

Did you add that Thane condition you were talking about or should I keep tweaking that?

Gonna upgrade today and check the guard patch.

EDIT: Guards are working properly.  Time to remove the old Sexlab Chat mod since pretty much everything is in your mod now.

BTW, that Aela issue I had is still there so apparently something messed up her but I can't really pinpoint what mod that could have been.  Any hacks I could use in CK to make this mod force the dialogue to appear for her specifically?  The other Companions don't seem to have an issue, they didn't have an issue before either.

Did you add that Thane condition you were talking about or should I keep tweaking that?

EDIT: Guards are working properly.  Time to remove the old Sexlab Chat mod since pretty much everything is in your mod now.

BTW, that Aela issue I had is still there so apparently something messed up her but I can't really pinpoint what mod that could have been.  Any hacks I could use in CK to make this mod force the dialogue to appear for her specifically?  The other Companions don't seem to have an issue, they didn't have an issue before either.

I didn't do the Thane stuff yet.  There's a few other things I wanted to do, as I mentioned, and the Thane stuff appears like it will take a few extra checks (Given that it's per hold, etc), so I was just going to hold off.  For now, I just wanted to get the bigger fix (i.e. non-bandit type NPC's wouldn't stop following after surrender) out there, along with boinkable guards, since that was relatively easy.

But Aela not working is odd, because she was one of the ones that I specifically checked during the original change to allow Companions and Orc Guards be chattable.  But then, I didn't actually check her when I went back and made ALL Guards boinkable, so I'll check her tonight.  If I goofed on her, eh, I'll just include her fix with the Thane/other stuff.

I've run into a problem. My character has a low bounty, something like 120 gold, in Whiterun, and now the guards all say they know me, but when I try to talk to any of them, they just keep repeating that they know me. I can't pay off my bounty, can't go to jail, can't tell them I'd rather die, or that I'm a thane. Nothing. There are no chat options available at all.

So whenever I surrender or submit, one bandit rapes another and I'm just awkwardly standing there watching. How do i fix this issue?

Just curious, but is this happening when you have a lot of attackers? I get this often when there are more than 2. It's like the script gets confused when assigning roles somehow and the PC loses priority to an NPC or something.

I didn't do the Thane stuff yet.  There's a few other things I wanted to do, as I mentioned, and the Thane stuff appears like it will take a few extra checks (Given that it's per hold, etc), so I was just going to hold off.  For now, I just wanted to get the bigger fix (i.e. non-bandit type NPC's wouldn't stop following after surrender) out there, along with boinkable guards, since that was relatively easy.

But Aela not working is odd, because she was one of the ones that I specifically checked during the original change to allow Companions and Orc Guards be chattable.  But then, I didn't actually check her when I went back and made ALL Guards boinkable, so I'll check her tonight.  If I goofed on her, eh, I'll just include her fix with the Thane/other stuff.

I'm not saying your mod did it.  Something did mess her up though, I just can't comprehend what it is, because everyone else is ok.

I've run into a problem. My character has a low bounty, something like 120 gold, in Whiterun, and now the guards all say they know me, but when I try to talk to any of them, they just keep repeating that they know me. I can't pay off my bounty, can't go to jail, can't tell them I'd rather die, or that I'm a thane. Nothing. There are no chat options available at all.

I shot someone in Dawnstar, guards were on me, sheathed, paid fine, ok.  I got into Honningbrew Meadery, shot the guy, 40g bounty, went out and fast travelled to Whiterun.  Guard was saying he knew me, didn't do anything though till I talked to him, "you're making a mistake" dialogue appeared, in the end I paid the fine, and went off.  If nothing of these is relevant, how did you get your bounty?

Vanilla bug. Eventually the guards will confront you. You can either wait for it or commit a crime if front of a guard, steal something cheap, that will force the confrontation and you'll be able to payoff the bounty or handle it another way.

So whenever I surrender or submit, one bandit rapes another and I'm just awkwardly standing there watching. How do i fix this issue?

Just curious, but is this happening when you have a lot of attackers? I get this often when there are more than 2. It's like the script gets confused when assigning roles somehow and the PC loses priority to an NPC or something.

I have a dedicated save file to test "HALP GETTING GANG RAEP'D BY A DOZEN DUDES!!!11 DO NOT WANT!!! :(  :o  :wacko: " situations.

I have never had the situation where they randomly attack the wrong dude and end up raping each other instead of the player.  Which of the 2 bandits out of the ~dozen attacking me will differ, but it's always my poor test girl that is in the middle of the meat sandwich.

So, dunno.  I can't reproduce it.

Apologies if this has been asked before, or if it's in the documentation and I'm just not seein' it, but is the cam supposed to lock during the sumbission scene? 

"Defeat" does not lock it, but "Submit" seems to. 

"Estrus" even seems to TFC, tho that might be doing damage (I've noticed TFC wrecks saves by also perma-TCLing from that save fwd for some reason, but it also won't untoggle, so maybe it's just broken on my game somehow).

Apologies if this has been asked before, or if it's in the documentation and I'm just not seein' it, but is the cam supposed to lock during the sumbission scene? 

"Estrus" even seems to TFC, tho that might be doing damage (I've noticed TFC wrecks saves by also perma-TCLing from that save fwd for some reason, but it also won't untoggle, so maybe it's just broken on my game somehow).

TFC is the bane of SexLab.  I use it with a Scriptdragon mod but I disable auto advance stages in Sexlab MCM and I make sure to toggle it off before the scene ends, otherwise it's locked controls, auto-ctd if you manage to change cells, etc.

Also, what do you mean by "lock"? I can change viewpoint with the mouse and zoom in/out during scenes.  Or do you mean the grapple action or something?

My camera never locks with the exception of the short "ragdoll" part.

I've taken many steps to sheathe weapons prior to basically *every* function to avoid the camera locking into position, but I never actively lock it.  If your camera is getting locked, it is either some outside influence locking it, or for some reason, your weapon/spell is not getting sheathed despite the many provisions I make for doing so, which again is likely due to outside influence.

Edit: Well, yeah, as previous comment, if you mean the Grapple 'beatdown', well, that's because you are in combat, and the camera always locks to you when your in attack position.

I'm not saying your mod did it.  Something did mess her up though, I just can't comprehend what it is, because everyone else is ok.

Okay, got home, ran into the Companion lodge, talked to Aela, option to sweet talk her pants off was there.

So I don't believe my mod is the culprit.

Hey dkatryl...nice work on this mod.  I have a quick question if you don't mind.  I'd like to make a quick edit to the scripts to remove the threesome animation (not a fan of the animations) and I was hoping you could point me to the area of code where that's handled.  I was also considering adding a blackout option after the NPC's finish up with player and have the player wake up on the side of the road (sort of like the no death mod on the nexus) if I can figure out how the scripting works.

I just came across a bug where several NPCs (Like a random farmer I saw in the wilds, or Camilla Valerius from Riverwood) only have the "Submit or Die!" dialogue instead of the normal seduction dialogue.

Try using a healing spell on them and check again.  Apparently it happens when the NPCs health is lower than 90% or something.

I just came across a bug where several NPCs (Like a random farmer I saw in the wilds, or Camilla Valerius from Riverwood) only have the "Submit or Die!" dialogue instead of the normal seduction dialogue.

Try using a healing spell on them and check again.  Apparently it happens when the NPCs health is lower than 90% or something.

It's not a bug, it's how it works.

The NPC's health is <= 90%.  I have no easy way of differentiating if you, the player, injured them, or a passing dragon, or if they just fell off a cliff.  I just do a health check.

Although, as I write this, I suppose I do have an idea I could try.  If it works, it will just get bundled in with the other things I've mentioned.  (Thane check for Jarls, breaking up the scripts for ease of reference for myself, etc)

Hey dkatryl...nice work on this mod.  I have a quick question if you don't mind.  I'd like to make a quick edit to the scripts to remove the threesome animation (not a fan of the animations) and I was hoping you could point me to the area of code where that's handled.  I was also considering adding a blackout option after the NPC's finish up with player and have the player wake up on the side of the road (sort of like the no death mod on the nexus) if I can figure out how the scripting works.

I take it you are referring to the 3-ways when you surrender, since if you initiate it, you have to manually start a 3-way, so it's easier to just not do that. :P

If the former, I won't go into everything, and I don't know what you are considering a "quick edit", but you will want to look at the script in the PlayerRef Alias as well as the PlayerSex() function in the _SLSubmitQuest script.

As to the rest, you're on your own, because I have nothing in there that would support it, however, I would recommend looking at the _SLSubmitBountEffect and its script, since it is already an existing post surrender sex hook that you can repurpose for your custom use.

I have a dedicated save file to test "HALP GETTING GANG RAEP'D BY A DOZEN DUDES!!!11 DO NOT WANT!!! :(  :o  :wacko: " situations.

I have never had the situation where they randomly attack the wrong dude and end up raping each other instead of the player.  Which of the 2 bandits out of the ~dozen attacking me will differ, but it's always my poor test girl that is in the middle of the meat sandwich.

Not always actually, I ran a test with just 2 bandits and they still raped each other  :-/

Not always actually, I ran a test with just 2 bandits and they still raped each other  :-/

Since you quoted me, I have to assume you were responding to what I said, and I will reiterate that *I* have never experienced it, and it always works for *me*.

While I am sorry to hear you are having issues, if I can't duplicate the problem, then there is very little I can do about it.

After all, I'm just one dude doing all of this in my spare time, and I am not going to spend that time trying to debug something I can't reproduce or reasonably tell why it might be happening.  When all of my tests on a particular subject return the same results, I can only conclude that any issues another user might experience are likely the result of some external factor.  And there are simply too many people out there running *far* too many different mod lists and load order that it isn't realistic for me to even try to account for all of the variances beyond what I personally run.

So, sorry, I don't see it.

The NPC's health is <= 90%.  I have no easy way of differentiating if you, the player, injured them, or a passing dragon, or if they just fell off a cliff.  I just do a health check.

Although, as I write this, I suppose I do have an idea I could try.  If it works, it will just get bundled in with the other things I've mentioned.  (Thane check for Jarls, breaking up the scripts for ease of reference for myself, etc)

Okay, that idea proved successful.

That should remove the "Submit or Die!" prompts from NPC's < 90% unless *you*, the player, have forced them to Submit, via the Shout or Grapple.

The Ambush isn't applicable, because by it's nature, you automatically initiate a rape/rob on a success, so you automatically progress to them having to "Recover" effect, which makes you use the "So now what should I do with you..." prompt instead.

Dunno why I didn't think of this about 2 months ago, but, eh, better late than never.  This will be part of next planned update.

Okay, that idea proved successful.

That should remove the "Submit or Die!" prompts from NPC's < 90% unless *you*, the player, have forced them to Submit, via the Shout or Grapple.

The Ambush isn't applicable, because by it's nature, you automatically initiate a rape/rob on a success, so you automatically progress to them having to "Recover" effect, which makes you use the "So now what should I do with you..." prompt instead.

Dunno why I didn't think of this about 2 months ago, but, eh, better late than never.  This will be part of next planned update.

Will consentual 3-ways with 2 strangers be in the next update as well or was that per chance already included in this ?

Btw, I wonder if it would be possible to freeze NPC's in place or something like that from between when you finalize chatting them up and and sexlab actually starts the scene ? Sometimes when Im too close to a door, the npc will leave the building before the sex starts, thus I end up having sex with no one and if I try to realign the actors the scene ends.

Again, thanks for making this awesome mod and for the quick updates!

I take it you are referring to the 3-ways when you surrender, since if you initiate it, you have to manually start a 3-way, so it's easier to just not do that. :P

If the former, I won't go into everything, and I don't know what you are considering a "quick edit", but you will want to look at the script in the PlayerRef Alias as well as the PlayerSex() function in the _SLSubmitQuest script.

As to the rest, you're on your own, because I have nothing in there that would support it, however, I would recommend looking at the _SLSubmitBountEffect and its script, since it is already an existing post surrender sex hook that you can repurpose for your custom use.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.  I have a little bit of scripting experience so I can hopefully figure it out, just wanted some help for where to start looking. Much appreciated.